All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jutus Cool downs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jutus Cool downs Empty Jutus Cool downs Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 am

Adel

Adel

I think that since we're including a duration and cool down part in jutsus. That there should be details on what is expected for durations and cooldown for the specifric ranks to make it better.

Basically I see it as that the higher the duration and the rank the higher the cool down. So maybe something like:
  • D-Rank: 2 posts
  • C-Rank: 3 posts
  • B-Rank: 4 posts
  • A-Rank: 5 posts
  • S-Rank: 6 posts

Then, for every one or two addition to duration a jutsu has then the cool down will be one post higher.

No jutsus should be less than 2 posts cool down so as that it prevents spam. And then it cna further be mentioned that if you have a specialty in something then the cool downs will be one less to further make people want to get specialities.

2Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:39 am

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

I don't really think that a D-Rank technique -absolutely- needs to have 2 posts as a cooldown. Remember that D-Rank techs are completely rudimentary, they should be able to be preformed without much thought. Because they aren't normally that powerful on their own, 'spamming' isn't really that much of a problem. Also, D-rank Techs are very easily blockable/counterable.

As for everything else, it really just varies for each jutsu and jutsu user. A Ninjutsu master may not have to wait 3 posts for a C-Rank tech, for example.

That's just my two cents, though.

3Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:54 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

The high ranks will need more than just the "required" cool down based on what you have Mikoto. D-ranks, in my case, should have that 2 post cooldown. I understand that it is a D-rank jutsu but I'm pretty sure none of the admins would have a D-rank duration and cooldown be the exact same post.

Just my opinion.

4Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 am

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

Aigo wrote:duration and cooldown be the exact same post.
Having a duration of 1 post and a cool down of 1 post means that it can't be used the turn after it is first used, not the same turn it was used.

5Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:48 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

I know. But, I'm just saying; using a D-rank move after one turn every time unless it's Kenjutsu or Taijutsu... Not really to fond of that myself.

Just my opinion. Think the cooldown should be double the duration depending on how many posts the duration is itself, and it also depends on the rank of the jutsu.

6Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Revy

Revy

All jutsu depends on the cool downs as certain jutsu have lasting effects or different ways of using them so it is very hard to set a specific limit for cool downs as all jutsu are unique on how they are used or prepared so in this case I dont see it really plausible to add a set limit for them

7Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

You also have to think about certain jutsu to where you can only use once or twice per topic or thread. Or use it how many times in battle if that jutsu has no duration at all.

8Jutus Cool downs Empty Re: Jutus Cool downs Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:48 am

Revy

Revy

Yeah so on this account I think its safe to assume its pointless to add on these fixed cooldowns so topic locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum