You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions Empty Suggestions Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

I have some suggestions for the site.

1. Wordcount for missions and Travelling. Well, I don't see any rules or word count requirement in the rules nor the missions. If that's so, it means I can perform a mission like this :

Mission : Walk the Dog

"Dang, I'm low on cash. Better do some missions now" said Takeshi with a sigh. He then randomly took a mission, which was to walk a dog. he then went to the owner, walked the dog around the village and earned $5.

Well, if that's so, we might as well remove the cash system. I mean, you don't even need to try to get cash anymore, right?

Well, for travelling, there isn't any rules either. My bad if there is. I just couldn't find it in the travel thread.

2. A bit of cash for posting. Maybe we can earn cash by posting/role-playing? Like maybe 5 ryo per post?

3. An Event :D I saw a post saying there would be one on September 25. Sadly, I did not get an invite to the party, if there was even one :/

2Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Revy

Revy

Pm sato with this info cause you make some good points and dont want it to be over looked I cannot change anything without his say. He is away till monday I think he said so will see it when he comes back.

3Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:36 am

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

The event is... coming along slowly, but it is in the works. Stay tuned for it, hopefully it'll be up by the end of next week possibly?

4Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Sato

Sato

Thanks for the suggestion and i have added a little section which will complete terminate the idea of one liners on missions. As for the event it had to be delayed a little due to the fact that i am away at a camp and now the staff team have all been assigned new roles to see fitting to my absence but don't worry the event shall come soon.

Sato ~

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum