Takigakure

Why are people not posting? Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are people not posting?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are people not posting? Empty Why are people not posting? Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Sato

Sato

Why are people not posting etc? Please all the staff get into rping and modding topics etc! If we set the example, members shall follow.

Shinteki and setoshi, you have 5 days from now to get your characters approved. If your character is still not done by then, i shall give you a 1 day warning and if still not complete you will be removed from staff.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Why are people not posting? Empty Re: Why are people not posting? Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Sketh Matamune

Sketh Matamune
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Well, the reason I'm not posting with Shiruba is because I'm waiting on Tsugenki to post in the kage topic. Been waiting for a like, a week now.

3Why are people not posting? Empty Re: Why are people not posting? Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:40 am

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

I apologize, I've been really busy lately, but to be honest, there really isn't a lot of drive to play here.

What you need to do to spark In-Character posting is to push ALL of the members to play, but there's not very much for them to do. Because missions are to be made by the Kages, and not all Kage positions are taken/making missions, there really is very little for a character to actually do.

I also know that members are starting to get a little impatient with that plot. I'd suggest starting that ASAP, as it's already pretty overdue.

4Why are people not posting? Empty Re: Why are people not posting? Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:14 am

Sato

Sato

I thought the NPCS where meant to create the characters for their own missions and also i think we need a Plot/Event mod that creates events and plots etc..

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

5Why are people not posting? Empty Re: Why are people not posting? Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:09 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

I just wanted to say forgive me for not being on as much as I should. I'm having a little trouble getting access to the internet at the moment. Nevertheless, I'll still attempt to have a character approved by the date requested of me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum