Takigakure

Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Konoha Knocks Karefully 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Empty Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:50 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryuho could see the rock barrier and the high ground hills that no doubt composed Iwagakure. They were hear at last, but the same uneasiness beated inside of Ryuho. He did not know clearly the relationship between the two villages, and he hardly knows the face of the Tsuchikage. At the very least, he hoped that they were not the ones who supplied the terrorists. Ryuho could deal with minor hostilities towards Konohagakure, because they were out of sincerity, and Ryuho speaks out of sincerity. But Ryuho cannot deal with outright provocation and aggression. The Hokage was still bloodlusted as fuck, and will not hesitate to take any means necessary to confront the threats to his village. "Big place Iwagakure is.... I heard that were are all kinds of mole people living there. Some residents can't even go to the surface anymore because they hide underground doing shady stuff. I also saw images of building-sized rock statures dedicated to Iwagakure's heroes and celebrities. We leafies only got our wood and willpower, heh.." Ryuho said.

He stopped outside of the border gate, which was just a barrier of rock. The guards detected him immediately, although they could probably have detected him from a mile away using seismic location. In fact, Ryuho wouldn't even be surprised if there are now 20 underground bombers waiting for the signal to blow the two S-class ninjas to sky high if any threat or aggression was indicated. Ryuho did hear about a hired terrorist corps that specialized in explosions. Although he knew for sure that he won't be killed that easily. Definitely not that easily. Ryuho just waited outside of the gates, as he prepared himself for the incoming guards......

2Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Empty Re: Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 am

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Sasuto was beginning to dislike the fact that this traveling was so....repetitive. He wanted to see Luna, he wanted to train, he wanted to do anything other than deal with the constant flirting that girls did with him. Left and right, girls huddled around him, asking him to spend time with them, go to dinner or lunch with them and what not. Even so, he ignored them, and decided to put his ANBU Mask back on. He wasn't fancy for talking, that was for sure. In a plume of smoke, he appeared to have gone to his casual style. Beneath the black cloak shrouding the majority of his clothing, he wore a white long sleeve shirt with broad arm sleeves and a broad chest opening, along with a deep blue cloak ranging from above his waist to down to his knees, wrapped to his waist by a purple sash that resembled a rope, with black pants beneath, black ninja sandals, and a black sheathe concealed his Chokuto. His red eyes flickered right and left to the crowd of females gathering around him.

He gazed towards the Hokage and murmured, "I'll see you at the Tsuchikage's Mansion...if that's fine by you.."Sasuto's eyes looked towards the crazy women around him, and if the Hokage didn't have any problem, he'd disperse into a crow and fly off towards Iwagakure's Kage Office.

3Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Empty Re: Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:30 am

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda sat in his office a irritated look on his face as he read through some papers, basically doing his basic duties as the Tsuchikage. Garuda would look at the piles of paper he had finished and hen at the ones he still needed to work on the two piles looking nothing alike. The larger pile being the one with the unchecked work and the other was extremely little. Garuda would just stop and tell on of his Anbu to take the paper away. After the guy had finished and Garuda's desk was clear he would stand to his feet and look out of his office. The Tsuchikage office was one of the largest rock skyscraper in the village, only seven other builds equaling it's height. Despite that his office gave him a birds eye view of the rocky village, and what a beautiful sight. As Garuda smiled as he looked at everything in his village a knocking could be heard on his door,"Come in." Garuda said without turning from the window. A Anbu would quickly enter and make his way so he could be in front of Garuda's desk.

"Lord Tsuchikage we have reason to believe the Hokage has come to the village. He hasn't entered but is at the gates. What do you want us to do." He would ask. The Anbu in the village of Iwagakure were heavily skilled so determining who a person was wasn't a problem for them, as this was part of their job. How this is so is from the training they have received from Garuda when he was Anbu Captain and even more since he had full control over the Anbu as the Tsuchikage. "Yes, but make sure it is him. Just ask his name no need for anything hostile to get that information. When he states that he is Hokage..err bring him to my office." Garuda would say as he sat in his seat. "Yes sir." The Anbu would nob and leave the office.

When he left he would quickly make his way to the gates to speak with the Hokage. Making it there the man would have his hand on his tanto as he spoke.The Anbu would ask Ryuho who he was and also what was his business for coming to Iwagakure. As the Anbu stood there to wait an see what the guys answer was would feel a hand on his shoulder."I think I told you to ask without being hostile."Garuda would say as he walked passed the Anbu to get face to face with Ryuho. Garuda didn't plan on coming to meet the guy face to face but well he just wanted to as he wanted to meet the man who could be the Hokage. And also since Garuda liked to take care of task he believes might require him instead of his Anbu he would always stay back to see if thy followed his orders, only intervening when the disobey them. The man who had held his tanto had let it go and apologized for not doing what was asked of him. "I am Uchiha Garuda the current Tsuchikage of Iwagakure. Who are you?" Only thing Garuda had on to show that he was the Tsuchikage was the hat.

4Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Empty Re: Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:11 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"I am Ryuho Mikoto Nakata, the Hokage of Konohagakure. By ~ the~ way, I am so glad that you're taking some time to greet me in person. I paid the Kazekage a visit earlier, and he did the same thing. Ah.... how we live in a very welcoming time, hmm.. Anyway, Lord Tsuchikage, I think this is the first time we've ever met. My captain and I are going around the world trying to talk to the five great villages about a certain....incident. Could threaten the entire Shinobi World... maybe not. In any case, I'd like to talk it out in your office...."

Ryuho had looked onwards as an masked man jumped from the rock borders and approached him. He stopped just 2 meters from Ryuho, with a hand over his blade. Uh oh.... I have a bad feeling about this. He asked for his name and state of affairs, and although the man had a perfectly level and formal tone, his fingers that were playing around with the handle of a lethal weapon betrayed his passiveness. If he were to pull it out and lunge at me, I would have no choice but to draw my sword. And at this range, I can kill him before he kills me... Ryuho thought, but his hand was not on Takashi's blade. Like this...like that... imagining how he'd kill the ANBU. But before he could open his mouth, Ryuho spied another man sneaking up on the ANBU from behind, and intercepting him. He looked relatively young, with a highly dark exterior. The rims of his eye sockets emphasized a black exterior, as if it were makeup. He had serious eyes and wavy hair. Plus he had the plastic "crown" that Kages had on, so Ryuho deducted that this man was the Tsuchikage.

Yay.... he saved me. Ryuho thought delightfully, although as he did not see the robes, Ryuho wondered if he was a double sent in the real Tsuchikage's place. Ryuho looked at Garuda Uchiha with sincere eyes, because what he would be talking about with him would be out of sincerity.

5Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Empty Re: Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:58 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Nice to meet you Ryuho."Garuda would say as he tured his back to the man," Follow me. We can speak in my office as you want." Garuda would add as he began to walk past the Anbu who had first spoken to the Hokage. When Garuda walked passed the man who greeted with his weapon basically, he would give him a quick glance. "I want you guys to go and take care of your other duties...I don't need any of you guys as my talk with the Hokage will be just us two and us alone. So tell those in my office to do the same."Garuda would say to him and the other Anbu that were near him. To Garuda if you wanted to show someone of high standing you mean them no harm get rid of your own guards and maybe they will see this as how kind you truly are. Hopefully the Hokage would be walking with Garuda to the Tsuchikage building. It wouldn't take that long for them to get there.

When at the building Garuda would quickly show the man his office."Well this is my little work place. What incident are you talking about that may put the whole entire Shinobi World in danger." Garuda would say as he turned to the man, as he wanted to know. He honestly didn't care for the other village but if his village could be in any type of danger he needed to figure out what it was so he could prepare. For the office it wasn't little but in fact was the size of a a small home. This was because Garuda felt the old office was to small for him to take care of his things since he would be spending most of his time here. The office wasn't complete yet as all it had was an intricate pedestal with a simple, smooth stone on top of it. The pedestal itself is in a pool of water that is filled with similar stones. And at the far end of the office was Garuda's desk which had it's back to a larger window that looked over the village.

This place would have more things to fill it up but well Garuda had only taken the title of kage a week ago so he didn't have enough time to do what he liked with the place. Also the room at the moment was empty and only Garuda and the Hokage were in it, and hopefully that will be all. But Garuda wouldn't care if the Hokage had someone come in the room to join him as he was told the Hokage was said to have been with someone, which lead to a good question."O and I was told you weren't the only one to come. So where is the other person who traveled with you?"

6Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Empty Re: Konoha Knocks Karefully 2 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:28 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Topic Continues Here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum