Takigakure

First Class S [Promotion] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Class S [Promotion]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Class S [Promotion] Empty First Class S [Promotion] Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:43 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

I, Ryuho Mikoto Nakata, better known as V, promote Syndra Tobirama Senju, slightly better known as Syndra, to the maxed skill rank of S-class in the Jounin level, as per Kage permission (should have received this promotion ages ago but w/e) and having an approved character after 3 months of activity.

So he gets 2 CS points, prestige, yadayadayada

Congratz Syndra.

2First Class S [Promotion] Empty Re: First Class S [Promotion] Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:58 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would accept the promotion with great gratitude. After shaking the Hokage's hand and being giving one of the strongest titles in the village, she would thank him. A small scroll was given to Syndra by the elders as a type of 'honor' type thing. Just claiming that she has reached the rank that she was promoted too.
Syndra couldn't help but think of her childhood friend, Kouta when receiving the promotion. She imagined that if he was still alive, he would probably have surpassed her quite a bit by now. But, those thoughts were for another time.
Syndra would accept everything and then make her way home after being registered in the village as an S-rank shinobi.
~Exit~
~Promoted to S-rank~

3First Class S [Promotion] Empty Re: First Class S [Promotion] Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:32 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

I, Ryuho Mikoto Nakata (prior my name change), better known as V, promote Hazama "Kageken" Hyuuga, for some reason otherwise known as Xi Xi who tried to make it look like we were friends in the past, to the maxed skill rank of S-class as the commander of the ANBU Black Ops, because SAUCE RETIREDZ FOR S@ME RE@A0NS and because I saidz so.

So he gets 2 CS points and ANBU bitches.

Congratz. Man.

4First Class S [Promotion] Empty Re: First Class S [Promotion] Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Hazama would attend to the old flame's place of solitude, he attempted to climb through the window but slipped, and fell through the glass. He moaned slightly, and began his migration to the Old Kage's kitchen were he would gather cleaning supplies to absorb the broken window pane into a container. After cleaning up his mess he would flee from the scene leaving the being a note saying thank you, and he has accepted the offer.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]