You are not connected. Please login or register

The Late Arrival [Event]

+2
Poncho
Crono
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Late Arrival [Event] Empty The Late Arrival [Event] Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:04 am

Anonymous

Spoiler:

A hooded man was walking through the Land of Lightning. His face mostly hidden aside from a few stray blonde hairs that poked out from beneath the hood. He was closing in the Village hidden in the clouds. It was his former home and what he had planned would no doubt be the most fitting of reunions. The man silently walked towards the village prepared for the worst situation possibly, there was no way he was going to leave without raising at least a little bit of hell first. After all raising hell was what he did best. Not too far away there were some storm clouds gathering, the flash of lightning easily seen in the distance. The storm would no doubt be upon them soon.

2The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The Late Arrival [Event] 5380323d
"Hmph"

A large sigh exited the young samurai's mouth. He had been on guard duty all day and It was now almost the end of his shift. His eyes shifted lazily across the crowd passing through the village entrance before lowering to inspect the grain of the wood upon his desk.  His right hand began to dig into the grain before scratching downward, the cretin in his nail pressing into it creating a groove that had grown deeper and more defined throughout his shift.

"Crono!"

A voice shouted, startling him back to his senses.  It was the sound of his partner of the day.

"Quit daydreaming, you have a line"

Crono looked back up. in his lapse of focus.. a line of ninja had formed ahead of him, waiting to check back in to the village log. With a nod, he motioned the ninja to come, and each in turn  took the pen and wrote an entry into the book that lay spread in front of him. His eyes once again looked past the ninja and back into the crowd. Staring more through them then at them.  

"Konichiwa, Crono-san" 

A voice from behind him said humbly as thunder began to roar in the distance. 

"Hi, Kino-san? Here to relieve me?

Crono asked enthusiastically, ready to bolt out and head back home. After filling in his replacement, Crono began to gather his things, securing his katana to his belt he took one last look around, when his eyes transfixed on a person nearing the gate. His hood was down and it appeared he was avoiding all eye contact. 

"Alright, i'll see you guys later

He bid them farewell before walking out the back. Something didn't feel right about this guy... he didn't know what it was, only a gut instinct. Besides, he still had some time to kill before dinner, might as well play his favorite game... Follow That Villager!™  The rules were simple, follow a villager and make up a backstory for who he is and why he is doing what he's doing. It wasn't much, but it would give him some amusement. 

3The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:17 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

It had been a long string of days traversing the village for leads on the Legendary Blade and Junpei still had no more information on it than he arrived with. Lounging back on a bench he simply basked in the sun and sighed in thought. "Ughhh, fuck this place . . . storm coming to . . . ehhhh." He moaned out loud before opening one eye and spotting some interesting characters. One carrying a decent looking blade and then one covered in a cloak. "Hmmm . . ." Maybe it wasn't what he was looking for, but Junpei's eyes scrolled over as they walked by and soon enough, before they were out of sight, he stood and nonchalantly trailed from a safe distance.

4The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:18 am

Anonymous

Turning toward a open area that like was cleared out, most likely an abandoned training area, the Man peered back behind him and noticed the boy following him. Even farther behind the boy and even farther behind the boy was a man. He was being followed and the man following him was also being followed? Rather curious string of events this trip turned out to be. Reaching the middle of the clearing the Man turned around towards the boy, now getting a good look at him. The handle of a sword stuck out from his back making him a swordsman of at least some skill. The Man's hand popped out from under his cloak with one finger stretched out. He flicked his finger back towards himself signaling the boy and the man behind to come closer as he had a rather interesting proposition for them.

5The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:10 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

So far Crono believed that this wanderer was from the land of rain and needed the cloak to keep himself dry... but never could.  And so he had traveled village to village bringing rain and making it so all those around him would never be dry again. After all, the storm brewing in the sky proved it, right?

The red haired samurai stopped in his tracks as the man motioned him to come closer. He had never been caught before while playing his little game. Was he in trouble? No, that couldn't be it. His keen awareness noted no detail of allegiance to the hidden cloud village upon the man.  

His right hand, rested upon his sword's tsuka in a light grip as it was normally when he walked. Allowing him the use of a few techniques if caught off guard. He had no reason to not trust this man. He was after all, inside his own home village and had no reason to believe that his life was in any danger.

"M-me?"

He questioned before moving closer to the man, He was caught... no use trying to deny it. Virtue number five of the Bushido code, Honesty. And while he was adhering to the code, he might as well follow number four and eight, politeness and character. 

"Kon'nichiwa, ryokō-sha[traveler]. I am Crono, an Aonisaibushi of the Guardia Samurai of this village. I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I do hope my childish antics, did not cause you any trouble.

He bowed as he greeted the traveler, his eyes remaining on him the whole time. his left hand by his side, his right still on his tsuka. "Always keep your eyes on your opponent" his sensei's words rang through his head. 

6The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei graciously continued trailing until he was lead to a clearing, the boy, the man, and him. "Ahh yes, this seems fitting for some bullshit . . ." He thought to himself as he stepped forward like the man directed. He would move silently though as to not alert the boy. This being simple enough and possible due to not only his prowess in sensory arts, but his experience as an Anbu Ninja. "BANG!!!!" He would shout in his ear nearly as loud as possible, before snickering and awaiting the squirts reaction. After he would gain his possible reward for his action, he would avert his attention to the shady fellow in the cloak. Now beside the boy, Junpei would speak. "Storm's comin, I wouldn't suppose you're the one I'm looking for are yah?" His words were a bit vague, but Junpei felt if the man carried a rare artifact like Junpei had heard was roaming around these parts, he would know what Junpei was referring to.

7The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:49 am

Anonymous

The man flipped his hood revealing his a large grin on his face. The older man was quite amusing and would no doubt be fun to watch as events unfolded. The smirk fell from his face almost immediately as the man asked him if he was the one he was looking for. Could he have possibly known what he was planning? No he couldn't of... Although the other seven had certainly been displaying themselves rather obnoxiously lately... Perhaps thats what he was getting at. The boy on the other hand may simply have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"All of your questions will be answered soon... Now on to business. I have in my possession a great relic... A weapon. I suspect you may know of it. But before I show you I have a proposition for you both... It will be a contest of sorts, and the winner, will win this prize. I give you both an opportunity to leave before the game starts, for once it we begin I fear you wont get the opportunity to back out."

That same old smirk rose to his face once more as he began to plot the many ways he could continue this little game. Oh he would certainly be raising hell today.

8The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The sudden shout caused an instantaneous reflex reaction in the young samurai. Having been a student of Iaido, he was trained in the instantly responding to unknown situations. In a swift reflex reaction he preformed the Battoujutsu technique: Hi ryu sen, his body jumped to the left while his right hand shot forward causing his sword to leave it's saya at a blinding speed, it's hilt aimed upward for the extended neck/chin of the new ninja. The impact[ if not dodged or blocked] would be akin to a strong uppercut, causing strong pain, possible severing of the tounge[if the teeth got smashed into it], choaking from the sudden pressure of the esophagus, and perhaps even loss of consciousness. 

Crono would activate recall his blade back to him with his seal of return home, catching it in his left hand and returning it to it's saya. 

"You should never attempt to startle a samurai, sir."

He kept his focus on the newcomer while also watching the traveler. He didn't know what he had stumbled upon but he knew better then to back down. he could sense the danger and realized his surroundings. He heard the deviousness in the man's voice. Crono felt he may have been over his head.

"I follow the ways of Bushido, the first virtue in that code is rectitude. Rectitude is one’s power to decide upon a course of conduct in accordance with reason, without wavering; to die when to die is right, to strike when to strike is right.  I don't know whats going on, I will not leave you two alone, if only to prevent either of you from doing any harm to this village."

Crono's eyes began to glow slightly with a bluish hue as he spoke.  

kkg ability, 10 chakra to activate, 5 for upkeep. 
125/135

9The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei's avian like eyes, keyed onto the movement. Advanced indeed, but with Junpei also knowing the ways of the sword, he could get an approximate guess on where the strike was going. Though Junpei thought the attack would be bladed and a beheading attempt, it was a simple blunt strike, regardless Junpei simply swayed his body backwards for enough to avoid it. One could see in his face that he looked at the boy as if he were an irritating younger brother, but Junpei simply rolled his eyes and focused on the more relevant being. "Oh geez one of those quacker characters . . ." The proper speaking, respectful, perfect people, Junpei couldn't stand 'em. "Hey kid . .. no one likes a know it all or a walking encyclopedia, lets just listen to what the old man has to say." Junpei shook his head lightly, praising whatever deities that lived in the skies for not making his Genin as odd as this one. "Looks like we're both stayin, what's next?" Junpei said while keeping an eye on the boy who's eyes were now humming a blue aura. "Oh great . . ." Junpei mentally thought seeing the boy had blessed blood.

10The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:13 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

"Well then the game shall begin."

The man pulled a special kunai out of his back pocket. What made this kunai so special was the tag that was attached to it. The man quickly slid his thumb across one of his canine teeth to draw a droplet of blood. The man spread the blood across the seal before dropping it into the ground. Unlike a normal kunai which would of simply stuck in the ground, the kunai went into the ground along with its seal. The seal then spread across the ground over a 50 meter radius, which was roughly the entire training field. While it looked like just a seal on the ground it actually linked itself to each of there chakra signatures. None of the three inside could exit the seal as it would be almost as if they were tied to the ground.

"Alright now listen carefully boys. There is no leaving this seal until I unseal it. As I said before we are going to play a game and there will be no backing out of this one. Now there will be a... loophole I guess? If either of you kills each other I will give you my sword and let you walk away freely... Of course you could try and forcefully take the blade but then you run the chance of losing little Nuibari forever. I'll let you boys talk it out for a minute."

The man was laughing menacingly in his mind, he didn't want to do it aloud as it would make him look extremely weird. While waiting for the two to make up their minds he removed his cloak revealing a nicely pressed suit.

11The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Crono watched intently and recognized some of the markings on the seal from his studies, and realized he was trapped as it entered into the ground and the seal grew out. He listened to the terms of the engagement, but Crono would consiter the seal to be an act of aggression. Other then the sonic blast into his ear, Crono hadn't yet been threatened by the other nin and wouldn't attack another without provocation. 

As the man was preoccupied with removing his cloak, the cloak covering the man's vision as it was currently being tossed away tossed away, Crono made his move... With his natural quickness and senses amplified even further by his battle trance, he made a sudden dash toward the man while drawing his blade in a quick flash in an attempt to cut through the center of the wanderer. Should it be successful, he would appear on the other side of him his sword drawn in his left hand extended to the left of his body, blade turned upward. All of his enhanced senses were being used to make sure he pinpointed the wanderer's location as he attacked, as his own vision of the opponent was also blocked by the cloak.

125/135

12The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:56 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

OOC: Battoujutsu technique: Hi ryu sen, Crono would activate recall his blade, you use two additional techs with your kkg shiz, you didn't deduct chakra for it and we already told you they have chakra cost.

With the man stating the game would begin, Junpei nodded and watched intently as the man summoned a peculiar kunai that summoned a barrier. "A summon in a summon . . ." Junpei mentally thought as he looked at the curious matrix spread across the ground. Then the man spoke and Junpei's attention was summoned along with the other structures and ninja tools. Interesting game the man had, hell in a barrier. Junpei felt he should be able to take on the young buck, but that'd be no fun and also the kid was young and seemed to be a Ninja in Kumogakure. Killing him wouldn't benefit Junpei much except for getting the bade he desired. His mouth moved to the side as he was in thought, but before he could talk to the kid to devise a plan like the man said, the little bugger had taken off. He seemed to be trying to take advantage of the man taking off his cloak, smart, but not smart. Did he not hear the summary of the game or did he just trust Junpei?

Sure the kid was fast, but so was Junpei's bullet of water. The teen, Junpei, showed no hesitation in lifting his right hand and firing bullets from his index using the water pistol tech at the boy would was revealing the Daimyo his back. Unknowingly to Junpei, the Genin was also focusing all of his enhanced sense to the stranger and with that level of focus came obliviousness to others. Not with much space to cross, the bullet would swim through the young ninja's right shoulder given he didn't deviate from his plans. If he did then the bullet would still sail forward, but be on its way to the intact and strange mans heart. "Pew pew . . . We should talk it out first . . ."
Junpei would say if the bullet connected, if not he still had four spares ready to fire.
Spoiler:

13The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 am

Anonymous

The man wasn't all too sure if the boy was stupid or just overconfident, probably was a solid mixture of both. He stupidly rushed in without even muttering a word but this wasn't what concerned him. The older man who stayed in one spot lifted his hand up like a gun. It took a moment for the man to see the little speck of condensation building up at the tip of finger tip and that really concerned. He didn't see any handseals so he wasn't all to sure if it was a jutsu or not, some jutsu didn't require hadnseals, so he decided to play it safe. His hands came together in a blur of motion quickly molding chakra as he backstepped slightly to the side making sure he was aligning himself directly center mass of the younger kid. If he was going to shoot at him he would most likely kill the boy which would result in him winning the game anyway. Still moving back away from the kids sword and the possible line of fire he would stop briefly before slamming his hands into the ground. Pouring a massive amount of chakra in the ground, a chunk of the earth about 20 meters in diameter, epicenter of it being the older man would turn into a nasty swamp. The boy was on the very edge of the swamps radius maybe 2 or 3 meters from entering a safe zone but if he got out would all depend if he could regain his footing in time. The seal that was once across the ground was no longer visible but the outer ring it created was still there signaling it was still effect.

Spoiler:

14The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Crono was mid charge when he saw his opponent begin to make his move. it was a mistake to dare to attempt to use ninjutsu in front of a samurai, even one as young as Crono. With a single motion, crono would stop his charge just as the opponent made the handseal of the boar.  At this point he was about 5 meters away from his opponent. in an instant he would draw his blade, his left hand was already on the hilt.  he drew the blade as quick as he could in the fighting style of iaido.  His blade covered in chakra as the size of the weapon grew to 4 meters as he swung combined with his arm's reach he would be close but not enough and crono knew this and he had hoped that if this man was as keen as he appeared, he would too. 

The chakra aura would fling off the blade as a giant crescent  as the slash occurred, firing out toward the man who would be less then a foot away from the attack. The beam would be fired with the same speed and power as the attack that created it. Then just for good measure Crono preformed three more attacks using his Ryu Sen technique, as the initial iaido quickdraw was done useing a rising motion that would strike from cronos lower right to upper left, the second slash would be a vertical slash from top to bottom. The Third would be a horizontal strike from right to crono's left, and the final would be a rising strike from bottom left to upper right.  all four slashes would cause additional beams of energy to fire in a wide arc that would cover the entire reach of the slash.

Spoiler:

78/135

Last edited by Crono on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

15The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles arrived in, Kumo a few days back, and had begun to resume some of his normal activities, most of which included training so hard his body would literally collapse afterwards, a favorite past time of his obviously. Today however was different, the previous night, Achilles had done night training as well, and had exhausted himself more than usual leaving him to sleep well into the afternoon, when the sudden spike of Chakra and malice filled the air of Kumo. This immediately drew the attention of Achilles, causing him to be forced to investigate the source of the chakra and malice within the confines of his Village. After all, with the current Raikage being gone to Kiri he thought he heard, it was up to him to protect the Village, and that he was going to do.

Using his superior speed, the former Raikage easily made his way across the Village towards the source of all the disturbing feelings he was getting, and was rewarded with an unusual sight. Immediately he noticed that a young Samurai boy he knew of was in the area upon seeing his red spiked hair and the blade within his grasp, who he didn't recognize were the other two however. Taking a few steps closer he was now about fifty-ones meters away from the center of the training area which they all seemed to reside in. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but he had a strange feeling about the situation at hand, and also felt a strange pull just in front of him, as if there was a Jutsu active but he wasn't sure what.

Deciding he wouldn't waste any time, he began to channel his immense chakra making his presence known. After all, not many would want to tango with a man called The Lightning Sage, as was emblazoned on the back of his trench vest he was wearing over top of his usual Jounin Vest, and black long sleeve shirt. "I believe a mistake was made." His voice gained a commanding verbal strength as he was attempting to sound serious, "As I know a couple of strangers would know better than to start trouble in my Village." A toothy smile appeared on Achilles face, as he knew how intimidating he could be, and with his new Seal attached to his right arm ready for use at any moment, he had the strength to feel like nobody could touch him. At the same time however, the precarious situation he found himself in, made him feel a bit cautious but not for himself, after all there was a friendly involved here.

Thinking of the boy, he called out to him, "Mind putting that blade of yours down for a moment and explain to me what's going on instead of blindly attacking a superior opponent?" Achilles knew the level of strength residing in the two others as compared to Crono, he was vastly outmatched and simply charging in even with powerful techniques would be a waste of Chakra. For a weaker opponent to beat a stronger, tact and strategy as well as surprise was the only way to win, not trading punches. By the time he had finished calling out to the boy, his chakra was finally manifested and sparks of lightning began to fire off his arms striking the ground occasionally. He hadn't activated a Jutsu yet, but his chakra was channeled to the point where he could rapidly fire them if he needed to, it was a way to prepare for an attack without showing immediate confrontation.

Word Count: 594/594

16The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Claiming Hit:

The boy hadn't moved out of the path of the primary bullet Junpei had fired and instead decided to launch a wave of chakra at the strange man. Junpei possessed the technique the boy used and dubbed it as the Samurai Sabre Technique, truly a vicious attack that could definitely wreck the man if he didn't react appropriately, but luckily only one of these waves would be unleashed as Junpei's bullet would enter the young Kumo ninja's right shoulder rendering it useless for the time being. But before that bullet would take its toll, Junpei would have fired the remaining four at the boy seeing as he was more than he seemed. He could be a threat to Junpei claiming the blades he had yearned for since he was but a Genin in Kirigakure. So four additional bullets were fired, one towards the heart, the head, then two off to both of the boys sides by a meter in case he decided to jump out of the way.

So the boy would first feel the first bullet enter his right shoulder since he had stopped in his tracks, then the remaining four would drift through the space in hopes of treating the boy like a shooting range. It wasn't Junpei's original plan, but seeing what the boy was capable of, Junpei figure just eliminate competition for the blade and get the fuck out of Kumo after enjoying a nice meal. But just as Junpei began to feel he was gonna get out of here soon, he felt the undeniable presence of not only lightning, but lightning chakra a powerful source as well. "Fuck . . ." He would mumble under his breath as he placed his anbu mask on his face and turned to the source of the chakra. The man seemed powerful in the physical aspect and the ninjutsu aspect. So Junpei was swift to leap to a new position, so he wouldn't be placed in between both the samurai and the newcomer. He would have both in his line of sight and be a fair distance away from both, but hopefully the bullets would end the boys life so he would only have this new man to worry about and maybe the strange man.

As the man began to speak about putting down a blade or something of the sort Junpei knew he would key onto the attacks Junpei fired at the young boy. Hands coming together in the Ram Seal as he landed from his leap and slid on the rain moistened turf, his chest would expand to a massive size in a flash before expelling a compressed shell of wind chakra at the stoic man or the self proclaimed "Lightning Sage". The shell would arrive as quickly as Junpei's chest inflated, because he had also pounded on his on chest to increase the firing speed of the jutsu. Regardless if it made contact on the man or not, the jutsu would explode into a violent torrent of wind on the location he was at. If those in the immediate range of the jutsu, the young samurai, the Lightning Sage, and the strange man, didn't find a way 15m away from the detonation point, they would find themselves with uncountable deep lacerations to the bone. Junpei was positioned a more than safe distance away, but knew the power the technique had beyond its primary purpose. In a blur one of his blades was drawn and stabbed firmly into the damp earth. This man must have been an omen seeing as the storm decided to begin its weeping on the battlefield making the rain it brought down slightly sting due to the windstorm also in the area.

Blade jammed into the ground along with chakra on his feet, he withstood the treacherous torrent from the jutsu and kept his positioning for the extensive duration of the technique. If his opponents didn't react in a similar manner, they would be blow away to a place only god knows. Maybe off to the edge of the barrier to slam against it and break some bones or maybe even break the barrier. All Junpei knew was that he wasn't getting blown away any time soon.

Spoiler:

17The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:26 am

Anonymous

The smirk that was once held on the mans face quickly vanished as the boy was quick to try and stop him. The man made the mistake of not putting more ground between them, one he wouldn't be so quick to make again. He had finished the first seal when the boy had stopped his charge and reached for his sword, oddly enough he still wasn't in range, but no swordsman made foolish attacks like such without reason. The blade still in its sheath it left only a few options of attack and most of them were purely vertical, using the little momentum he had he was about to continue moving out of the way as best he could when he noticed another set of bullets being fired. Playing conservatively the mans skin turned a dark blackish brown as he angled sideways and slightly dipping his torso back to avoid the blade. Much to his amusement the blade had been surrounded in chakra increasing its striking distance and even an arc of chakra blasted by him, even with his skin encased in doton chakra he could feel the intensity from it. If he hadn't covered himself as such he would no doubt have suffered burns on left arm from the chakra being so close bare skin. It was after this first swing when the first bullet that was fired had pierced the boys right shoulder, zooming past the body following closely behind the arc of chakra. The man could only see two of the other bullets one on each side of the boy making the decision to venture away less desirable.

Utilizing the time he had be given by the surprise attack from the man who used water jutsu he had to attack. While the boy was off-balance and off guard the man quickly swiped his wrist with the same thumb he had bit earlier. In a small poof of smoke the legendary sword known as Nuibari appeared in his right hand. As soon as the sword came out the man noticed the water users bloated chest which was quickly slammed causing a large and intense looking blast of wind flying at him and boy. The words of a 3rd presence rang in his ears but he paid them little attentions as he was still under attack. With less intention of harming the boy himself but letting the mans wind jutsu do it for him he threw the blade with all his might. Nuibari flew forward like a dart towards the boy, but the man help on tightly to the almost invisible wire which was attached to the blade, at most it would only fly 10 meters before he pulled it back in. However the man expected to be hit by the blast of wind long before this happened whether or not blade pierced the boys chest. Luckily enough when the man did get caught in the wind jutsu his Earth Spear technique would protect him from the majority of its attack, he would no doubt fly backwards about 10 meters or so as his armor would protects him from all but the physical force of the wind jutsu.

Jutsu Used:

18The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:37 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

ponch, you couldn't of hit me the physics dont line up.

Spoiler:

The man had dodged crono's initial attack, however the close proximity to his chakra had left him burned. he had heard the former raikage's voice, but as he was otherwise preoccupied... he had not the time to even acknowledge his superior. Crono could feel the bullet as it speeded by him instantly alerting him to the possible danger from behind him. using the reflection off his sword he could see Junpei behind him and could see the bullets heading his way.  using the rising action of his initial swing crono spun around slashing the blade in a downwards strike, the chakra from his sword being released in a beam of energy that was angled to intercept the head and chest bullets before continuing toward junpei at near blinding speed as he seemed to be preparing another jutsu.

He was now getting flanked, and needed to better position himself and keep both of these men in front of him. he could hear nibari's high pitched whistle as it cut the air Using the power of the Ryu tsui sen he would pivot and leap backwards high into the air and creating distance from him and both the men, wanting to keep them in his sight, just narrowly avoiding the nubari which would pass through the spot he occupied moments later.

"My deepest apologies Raikage-sama, I am in no position to lower my guard. I appear to be trapped in a deathmatch against two powerful opponents who threaten the peace and security of the village."

he would say this while in midair while using the time to attack the opponents as well.  he would preform two wide slashes causing the chakra to fire once again off his blade in an arc wide enough to cover the distance between the other two opponents. the first would be fired slightly over their heads while the second was fired in quick succession directly at them, in the event they stood still to avoid the first strike, it would trap them in place allowing the second strike to hit.  he would land 15 yards away from his previous spot. should junpei have been able to use his wind jutsu crono would have noticed how he gripped the ground with his sword and would have landed on the ground, being pushed back slightly from his inertia and using his sword in the ground to keep balance while he slid. 

Spoiler:

66/135

19The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:25 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Lets just say Naruto logic and move on, Achilles post

20The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Considering his lengthy distance away from the origin of the attack, Achilles had plenty of time to see the oncoming torrent of wind blasting his way. Gritting his teeth with a scowl now present on his face, he began to flex the muscles in his leg and force a bit of chakra in his feet allowing him to leap off the ground. Performing a front flip high over the tornado style attack which was driving straight towards him, he began to perform the seals needed for his attack. Seeing as how his chakra had already been channeled it was mere moments before his attack was ready, causing a rather fierce looking chakra to rise from his body. Engulfing his entire right arm, a blue bolt of lightning encircled the entire length from his shoulder down to his forearm, along with sparks occasionally sparking off of it's length in an impressive show.

As he landed the front flip, coming down at a much harder speed then he thought he should have, he realized he may have got himself placed in a little trap. From the distortion of chakra he felt while performing his Jutsu, he realized he was now within a sealed boundary. He had a few sealing jutsu along those lines, so it was something not uncommon for him to immediately recognize. Upon landing he began to grip his fist tightly while watching, the events unfold before him, he watched as Crono was sent flying into the air after attempting to slice the Water Bullets fired towards him.

Unfortunately for Crono while he was trying to yell out for Achilles and try to emulate the move used Junpei to keep himself from flying off, he was trying to do too much at one time. So while the Wind Jutsu used by Junpei wasn't fatal it would send the boy flying away from the epicenter of the attack and likely knock him out with some pretty serious wounds. To be blunt about it, Achilles was not happy with the situation and it was evident with the look on his face, as he stood his Chakra literally swirling nearly out of control other then the jutsu prepared on his right arm. "That was a very poor decision you just made." Slowly walking forward, after landing within twenty meters of the trio, he began to stare down the form of Junpei, the rage within him building.

It was no secret that the former Raikage has an enormous temper, when he is finally pushed to the brink, and the attack on a fellow Kumogakure Soldier, was not something he took lightly. Though he had began walking for the first few steps, he quickly gained momentum and turned it, into a full on sprint. Considering he had the advantage of already being at a ready position, not having to stab his blade into the ground in order to keep from flying away after using a Wind Release jutsu, it left him in a good position to attack. Knowing that by the time Achilles would close in the less than eighteen meter distance between him and Junpei, he would be up to his feet and likely ready for an attack, he decided to go all out.

Using his forward momentum as well as the already impressive speed of his jutsu, he thrust his arm forward, "Raiton Strike!" Uncoiling from his arm, the blue bolt of Lightning fired at unreasonable speeds straight for the chest of Junpei, Achilles wasn't leaving that up for chance however as he began to form hand seals again, in an instant already forming another Raiton Strike ready to be fired. Just as well, he also made sure to have a mental image of where the unknown quantity, that strange swordsman was towards his left. As the position of which he fired his jutsu from after his mad dash forward, if uninterrupted would leave him at ten meters away from Junpei in front of him, and seven meters away from the stranger to his front left. If this was going to turn into a two on one battle he needed to make sure he had both of them in his sights. 'If this does indeed turn into two on one I'll have to activate my seal. I hope not, I did just have this placed on my shoulder and I'm still a bit sore from the process, if I have to use it I will be hurting for a while.' It wasn't an ideal situation for Achilles, but if needed he would push himself to the limit to win this battle, and such a strange thing, he had no idea the implications of what would happen and the rewards from actually winning the fatal three way.

Info:
Word Count: 790/1,384
CP: 298.5/315
Jutsu:
Spoiler:

21The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:54 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

OOC Hits Being Claimed:

As the jutsu erupted the bronze toned man had leaped, but only to find himself higher than he expected to be in the air at a bone breaking height. If he were not to augment his land in an appropriate way, he could find himself crippled at the least and dead at the most. The boy had been caught up in his actions and also found himself hit by the sheer wind power of the technique along with the strange man. For one, given the sheer force of the Pressure Damage technique, upon contact with the land the boy would sustain bone breaking damage from the speed he would be tossed. Next was the factor that he had an unsheathed sword in his hand which would surely cause some considerable unwanted damage unless he ditched the thing.

Though three targets were phased, Junpei didn't know which opportunity to take, since time was limited, but he figured the more of him there were, the more he could accomplish in the window of opportunity.

The wind pressure was still raging ans still forcing those in the area to close their eyes unless they want them dried out. But with the blessing of his clan, Junpei could keep his eyes hydrated, so he could see even with the fierce winds blowing against his optics. Testing at first, he found his chakra on his feet was just barely enough to keep him stable on the earth that had accumulated a shallow layer of rain. Forming two seals, a Wind Release Clone was made, whom also with chakra on its feet as it crouched near its originator until the winds were a bit more bearable. Once they were suitable for controlled traveling, both would form the Ram Handseal activating Body Flicker. The clone would move to the location of the samurai boy and Junpei would move around the airborne males area.

From the power of the jutsu, the boy would be either still rolling or just recovering a bit after the clone had arrived behind him a.k.a. beyond the direction he was moving. Withdrawing a kunai while looking down on the young samurai for a small moment, at a very personal range, right near him, the clone would move to stab him in the throat before violently twisting the blade as to make the wound a fatal.

Junpei would be arriving in the spot the skyborne fellow previously was, as he noted the damage his jutsu had done to the terrain scarring it and even uplifting some rocks and boulders. Nothing hazardous to the "Lightning Sage's" landing, but Junpei would utilize the shadows the damage created. None of the black blotches were big shadows, but Junpei didn't need big, all he needed was the presence of the darkness. With the death of the treacherous gale that dried eye balls of those who couldn't keep their hydrated, Junpei's frame also left the battlefield lying in wait for his prey.

Junpei:

Junpei's Clone:

22The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 am

Anonymous

The man had witnessed the boys strike fly straight up and back around towards the water user, or rather to say where the water user was. With a blast of wind still incoming he had little time to complete his earth spear and get coverage from the blast. A quick one handed seal and the rest of his body turned a dark blackish-brown granting him protection from anything he was about to endure. With the hand that held Nuibari's wire he gave a strong tug before dropped his body to the ground and shoving his hands into dirt. In a the nick of time as he could feel the pressure from the blast all around him, forcing him to close his eyes to keep them being cut out of his skull or dried into eye raisins. While he was on the ground Nuibari had flown right by him nearly taking a chunk of his shoulder with it but just barely missing. The blast of wind chakra lingered just long enough for his hold to be lifted from the ground and his body lifted in the air about 5 feet up and backwards.

As the man hit the ground with a soft thud he tucked his body and rolled to lessen the strain his muscles. With the wind now at tolerable levels he snapped his eyes opened scanning the area as quickly as possible. The only thing he immediately noticed was the water and wind user standing over the body of the boy. He had a kunai in hand was going for the kill. Not sure of where the 3rd man had disappeared to he gave Nuibari's wire a tug, letting the blade slide across the ground towards him before picking it and up and getting in a ready position. Next a drop of rain hit his head, snapping his attention towards the sky. The edge of the storm was above them and the much heavier rain could be seen in the distance and was about the blanket the area soon. While peeking up in the sky towards the rain he had found where the other man had gone.

23The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

ooc: consitering what the NPC has been doing so far, I was thinking that his actions happened almost instantaneously after seeing what you did.. making um practically fire at the same time. kinda like how he was trying to preform that on me before the reset; but with him being closer[5m], the sword should have reached me before your attack [15m +] although I'm beating my self up after missing that part where that you jumped after firing those bullets, thus causing me to lose tempo in the match and give you a free action while I stood there like an idiot ...damn it.
 The Late Arrival [Event] 1070574946

As the young samurai's feet neared the ground the jutsu ahead of him exploded knocking his feet out from under him and sending him flying backwards along the ground feet first. thinking quickly he transformed the chakra of his blade into an ice pick, swinging and digging the point into the ground to reduce his speed and allow his feet to touch the ground again to and allow himself to withstand the harsh winds securely before expanding the chakra on his blade out, around, and above him, creating an large round umbrella like wind shield that was secured to the ground deflecting the oncoming wind up and around him along with any incoming projectiles as the blast would have dug into the terrain spewing dirt and mud everywhere.

If this other ninja wanted to signal the entire village that it was under attack... he had just done it...

With the wind out of his eyes, crono could make out his two opponents, one was a few feet backwards from his previous location, most likely due to his proximity to the blast. The other was in the location  crono had last spotted him at, kneeling down.  he wasn't sure if he was just seeing double due to the jutsu or if he had been hit in the head while flying backwards. his right hand reached inside his blue pouch and grabbed a kunai and hid a smoke bomb inside his bracer .he charged the kunai with the same power as his other sword and filled it with chakra with it pointing behind him.  the chakra rose and merged his other sword's chakra to surround himself inside a blue dome. Now that the former raikage was here it he could be defensive and leave it to him. believing that if the Raikage was less worried about him, he would be better able to fight unhindered. 

Moments later he saw Junpei disappear. Most of his enhanced senses were useless currently, the wind would prevent him from tracking and locating junpei's clone through sound, smell, or changes in air temperature as the conditions were chaotic. however, his eyesight being keen enough to see a person moving at past the 5th limit gate was able to notice the very small trail of debris whose trajectory was shifted due to junpei's movements and noticed that the trail led behind him. Turning his head he would see Junpei's clone reaching inside of his bag and pulling out a kunai. he would cause a 2 meter spike to grow out of the SST dome at great speed to try and penetrate the clone. due to the current chaos he wouldn't dare leave the safety of the makeshift barrier until conditions were more tolerable unless a greater danger presented itself.  

24The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:40 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Due to his own slight confusion at the actual affects of the Jutsu, he saw come flying from the caster, Achilles was caught by surprise when halfway through his front flip he felt an uncomfortable force push against his back. Though for just a second, until the uncomfortable feeling became pain he quickly realized his mistake, and grabbed his headband and pulled it down to cover his eyes. He was about to be sent flying and didn't need his eyes dried by the intense wind beneath him, which had just began to burst him into the air as his eyes became covered by the cloth of his headband. His back was fairly sore at this point, to his luck the center of the Jutsu had been far away enough from him that he didn't receive near the full amount of the blast, but his already upward bound momentum had worked against him.

After the intense wind had stopped and he felt his rise in the air slow, Achilles quickly moved to pull his headband back up, and soon began his descent. Upon first glance he assumed himself roughly thirty-five meters into the air, or just over a hundred feet, not exactly where he wanted to be, but he had to act quickly. Forming the Shadow Clone sign, followed by the Ram, sign a Raiton Kage Bunshin (Lightning Shadow Clone) formed underneath him and also began falling, and quickly as well. By the time he made the clone, and moved his feet to balance himself to stand on top of his clones feet giving them the appearance of mirroring each, he was nearly twenty eight meters away from the ground. Thankfully he had began to draw on his chakra before being unceremoniously tossed into the air, but just in case he began to draw more chakra then he had previously, and began to run through a few signs.

Inhaling a large amount of wind into his throat he felt the surge of Chakra through his core before biding his time, in order to fire his jutsu at the exact moment he needed to. Thankfully he did not need to wait long, thanks to the speed they were falling, he was roughly twenty meters away, now. With an instant of moment crystallization, Achilles saw his opportunity, and bent his legs in along with his clone who pushed up with all his strength, as Achilles did the same. Thankfully during the process of him flipping forward when he was first thrown up into the air, he was now falling just above the strange Swordsman, Junpei, and Crono. Pushing off his clone while the clone kicked him up into the air, now removing the danger of hitting the ground from a deadly height, he fired off his, Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere Jutsu aimed directly for the Swordsman. While the clone he pushed off of that pushed off him, was now heading towards the Junpei clone, though not perfectly on target, the clone was currently trying to shift his body forward so that it would land on the Junpei clone.

While he waited for his Jutsu to land and his clone to attempt hitting who he thought was Junpei, Achilles quickly began performing hand signs again. His right arm immediately became encased in Raiton again, as a bolt began to form around the entire bicep and his forearm. Achilles himself had managed to land off to the left of where the Swordsman stood, roughly fifteen meters away from him, twenty-five meters from Junpei and Crono. He also made sure to take note of the destroyed terrain fifteen-twenty meters to his back right, he didn't like the uprooted ground, as it left him open to losing track of his enemies, if they tried to hide behind the boulders. He would have to keep a small amount of his attention on that portion of the area as well, which would only serve to annoy the man, who now started to turn his body so that the Swordsman was to his left, and the destroyed terrain was to his right, giving him eye sight of the majority of the area.

Info:

Word Count: 691/2,075

Chakra Pool: 275/315

Jutsu:

25The Late Arrival [Event] Empty Re: The Late Arrival [Event] Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

OOC . . . Again:

From the harsh wind storm created by Junpei the clouds opened up over head creating a halo of sunshine around the battlefield and letting the suns normally hidden rays peer in, while the storm continued to brew on the outside. Regardless the rain had already beaten the ground, all this did was stop lightning from raining onto the battlefield and make a beautiful scene. Onto the action . . .

The clone had just arrived behind the boy who made a dome of chakra behind him utilizing some bullshit technique to fabricate an unreasonable and illogical defense. As the kunai was being pulled out, it was simply lobbed into the air to coast above the dome the boy presented. However, before the swift lob of the kunai, the body of the clone would twist avoiding the spike that was manipulated at him. With the shadow of the kunai that was airborne, the clone would dip into it utilizing the Hiding in Shadow jutsu all in one fluid motion right after its previous actions only leaving behind and Anbu Mask in its place. The kunai wouldn't even be above the dome yet, given how quick the clones execution was, but it would be above the dome in not even half a second. With the kunai above the barrier making its shadow move into a position inside the boys barrier and the clone would immediately lunge out of this shadow, pit on eating the boy alive since he defense was a dome, not a structure with a closed bottom . . . yummy.
Contains Cannibalism:

The man had done some fishy maneuvering, but he reaped great benefits form his actions and got himself in a safe area away from the shadowy death pit. "Damn . . ." The teen thought in his mind as he mulled over a new approach and what an approach it was. As each fiber of his being would leak out of the shadow it would also leak into the rain water accumulated on the earth. This was possible due to the Hydrification Technique, allowing him to liquify his body and then even travel while liquified. So now with the entirety of his body out of the shadow and now a puddle that was perfectly blending in with the dish of rain water on the ground, Junpei would 'swim' over to a location behind the Lightning Sage. He was a fair distance away, but given the whole field was doused in water, Junpei could travel at monstrous speeds, but still move undetected. Peculiar bolts of lightning on the mans arm making the air filled with noise pollution, so Junpei would silently solidified behind him with a giant heap of metal in his right hand pointed at the mans back, giving Junpei some courtesy distance from the man and his lightning clad arm. This blade was Holmgang, a blade that existed inside of Junpei and that could be summoned through use of his clans techniques. Accompanied the metal would be his left hand held in the traditional "L" shape aimed at the back of the mans legs. Any sudden moves and he was dead or maybe immobilized  then turned into a delicious meal after dismemberment.

Back to Junpei's clone, caught up in its trance of indulgence, it would shamelessly taken the full brunt of the Lightning Clone the other man had sent.

Back to Junpei. With his approach being a testament to his years as an Anbu Ninja, he more than likely had the man at his disposal and the man wouldn't know until Junpei spoke. "Death or submission?" He would say as the chakra was already swirling on the tip of his finger and his blade began to prod the mans back only at the length of 5ft. With Junpei's keen reflexes from being a swordsmen the blade could expand to its full length of six feet and pierce the mans through in an instant or fire upon his legs making them a holey display as they would ooze blood. Of course if the man complied with Junpei and choose submission none of these harmful actions would be done.

Junpei:

Junpei's Clone:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum