Takigakure

Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:17 am

Syndra

Syndra

Mission Time:

Syndra would have just left the mission board when being informed by one of the village elders that she was scheduled to take a young genin on a few missions with her. This was suppose to be a chance for the younger ninja's to be around more experienced shinobi, to grow and be in real life situations. Syndra could honestly care less about such a matter, but due to the act she puts on for the village she would smile slightly and head to the location where she was suppose to meet the genin. Syndra was informed that the boy would meet her right outside the village gates, considering the task being done today were all about handling some pest outside the village that have been causing trouble within the walls and its people. This involved handling a group of unskilled bandits and slaying a large poisonous serpent. Both of these had to be handled today, So Syndra hoped that the boy wouldn't be too exhausted by just one of the jobs.

When arriving outside the gates, Syndra waited for the boy to arrive. Syndra's attire consisted of an black long sleeve turtle neck with the neck rolled down some so her neck was still visible, a grey jounin flak jacket with pointed shoulder guards, black shinobi styled pants that stopped at her shins but her shins were not visible due to the bandages she wore from her ankles to her pants line, and black standard shinobi sandals.
She was pale skinned, light blue eyes, and long snow white hair that was held back in a long ponytail that was held together by three black hair rings. The moon marking on her forehead was covered by forehead protector that bore Konoha's village symbol. Strapped to her right thigh was shuriken holster and strapped to her right back hip was a tool carrying pouch. As she waited, people would pass in and out of the gate. Merchants, towns folk, ninja, etc. The sun was high in the sky and it was quite a nice day in the Land of Fire, Konohagakure.

351/700 Words
0/700 Words

2Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:16 am

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo grinned as he looked at himself in the mirror. Takeo had put his usual black shinobi outfit on along with his black shinobi sandals. This would be his first mission as a Genin. Takeo had been informed yesterday about the mission. It sounded difficult for a Genin but he'd been told that a Jounin would accompany him which excited him slightly. Takeo could only imagine how strong they were so he was really looking forward to meeting them. He tightened his navy blue forehead protector (which, ironically, was on the upper part of his right arm), gathered his equipment and left his house.

As usual it was sunny in Konoha. Takeo smiled as the rays of sun hit him once he was outside and paused for a brief moment. He let out a content sigh and continued on his way to the village gates, where he was told to meet the Jounin. The streets were busy today and it seemed like many people were going to the village gates. Takeo guessed many visitors were leaving today or people from Konoha had decided to travel to wherever they were going today. Either way Takeo felt his grin widen from the large amount of activity. He always loved when the village was bustling. After a reasonably short walk Takeo saw the gates in sight. His walk hurried into a quick jog and then a sprint as he burst through  the crowds.

Takeo saw a woman standing by herself at the gates. Takeo recognised the flak jacket she was wearing as one that a Jounin would have. As he walked towards her he hoped she was the correct person he was looking for. "I'm Takeo Hanamura. I believe I am accompanying you on two missions. The first is to get rid of some unruly bandits. The second is something to do with a...giant serpent?" Takeo asked. His tone of voice sounding confused and slightly worried at the mention of a giant serpent.

The Bandits of the Leaf
Word Count: 328/700

The Serpent
Word Count: 0/700

Last edited by Flabbysaurus on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra's eyes would peer at the boy as he approached her, it was obvious that he wasn't just walking endlessly. He was coming towards her. She knew this was most likely the genin she was assigned to take on the missions. The boy seemed polite and had a good demeanor about him. As he spoke, she watched him closely. Studying his face and words, noticing that his tone trembled a tad when the mention of serpents entered the conversation. It was a common fear to be afraid of snakes, especially in the case of large serpents. Very rarely does the village let the serpents and lizards grow to be so large around the village, but this one seems to be a new arrival and has already devoured a village genin. Which lead in its earnings on the mission board as a wanted slayed beast.
After the boy was finished speaking, Syndra would nod slightly and smile gently at him. She would brush a strand of loose silver hair behind her right hear before speaking to the boy in a very comrade like manner.
"Syndra Tobirama Senju, nice to meet you." Syndra claimed. Her name was probably one that he recognized. She was one of the leading shinobi in the village, a high ranking member of the Medical Unit, and was recently promoted to the S-rank category by the village. She has even came to the academy before to monitor teachings and things like that.
After introducing herself to the lad, Syndra would turn her direction to the forest ahead. She would then speak, "The bandits are more likely to move before the snake does. So, why don't we handle them first before they run off, eh?" Syndra asked to the genin in a very experienced voice. She was definitely an intelligent type.

654/700 Words
0/700 Words

4Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo let out a sigh of relief once he was sure that the tall, White haired woman was the correct person he would be working together with today. His eyes widened in surprise slightly at the mention of her clan name, Senju. Takeo recognised her full name as well, she'd been praised as of the best in the medical unit. At least if I get hurt she'll be able to fix me up...hopefully. Although she is a part of the senju clan, I wonder if I even could get hurt with someone that strong working with me. Takeo thought to himself. Getting lost in his thoughts resulted in him having a strange vacant look in his eyes.

Takeo snapped put off it when Syndra began talking again. He smiled and nodded in agreement to her question. "Sure! Do you want to take the lead? It'd probably be safer and more efficient if you did...but if you really want I can lead." Takeo asked. He didn't seem so sure about himself leading. He wasn't so worried about leading when it came to the bandits, it was the thought of the giant snake was what still worried him. Takeo hoped Syndra would offer to lead. However, he worried that she would offer him the chance to lead so he could gain experience.

The bandits of the Leaf
Word Count: 570

The Serpent
Word Count: 0/700

Last edited by Flabbysaurus on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would look up at the sky for a moment when the boy asked if Syndra wanted to lead. She thought about it for a moment and then chuckled slightly to herself before drawing her eyes directly back to the boy. She then pointed off into the woods towards the right.
"The bandit's camp is located about 30 meters out in that direction. You take the lead." Syndra claimed. This would probably catch the boy off guard, he most likely wasn't expecting to lead with a S-rank Jonin on his team. But, she wanted to see how well he would do. Syndra has been on plenty of missions like this and she was curious to what talents this boy had. So, she hoped to see what the boy would do when in a leader position. "I'll cover you." Syndra would claim a few moments later. Waiting for the genin to take the lead.

700/700 Words.
108/700 Words.

6Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo couldn't help but let out a miserable sigh. Just my luck that I have to lead. Takeo thought with a sullen look on his face. He hid it with a smile as best as he could when he faced Syndra again as she explained what direction the bandits would be in. "Okay then. Follow my lead." Takeo said as ran towards the camp, assuming Syndra was close behind him.

A short time later Takeo had reached the bandits camp. They seemed to have set up surprisingly close to Konoha in a small clearing. Takeo had hidden himself amongst the trees so he could easily spy on the oblivious bandits. Takeo could easily spot 5 of them although he was keeping an eye out for any others who were hidden. 2 of them seemed to be eating, one was sharpening his sword, another bandit was attempting to throw shurikens at a nearby tree (however, he wasn't very accurate) and the last bandit seemed to be taking a bathroom break at the opposite end of the clearing. 

Takeo, still hiding in the tree, turned towards Syndra. "It looks like there are five. Can you see anymore or sense someone else's chakra nearby?" He whispered. Not sure if Syndra had any skill in sensory jutsu.

The bandits of the Leaf
Word Count: 700/700

The Serpent
Word Count: 80/700

7Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:41 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra eyes would watch the young genin as she followed his lead. When they arrived at the small clearing, she would let the boy do what he though he should do. There were bandits everywhere, each of them doing their own thing.
When the boy asked Syndra if she saw any others ones, her eyes searched up and down. She then located on the branch of a tree a few feet up. Syndra would sway her head up as if pointing with it. "Up there." She claimed. This bandit seemed to be the 'lookout' although, he was doing a poor job. He stayed only looking in one direction, which was opposing from the village. Which doesn't make much sense.

"That looks like all of them though." Syndra claimed. She wasn't scared of them or anything, and she could most likely just walk in and kill them all. But, for the sake of the genin learning something today. She would let him work his plans out. She was curious to what the boy would want to do. Attack head on? Sneak attack? Mass attack? Whatever he came up with though, Syndra would just follow. Unless it would put the boy in danger.

700/700 Words
309/700 Words

8Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo nodded in response to Syndra to signal that he too now saw the 'lookout'. Takeo hoped that the other bandits were just as intelligent as their lookout, it would hopefully mean an easy mission so Takeo wouldn't have to worry too much about messing it up. He remained silent as he scanned the clearing once again, he was still checking for any other bandits but now he was also trying to devise a plan. Every so often he'd glance back at the bandit groups very observant lookout to make sure he hadn't spotted them yet. Takeo began to recall another reason why he didn't like to lead. That reason was that Takeo wasn't very good at making plans and that he took forever when trying to devise one. Of course this time he was having the same troubles but he was too embarrassed to admit it to Syndra. 

Takeo took a deep breath. Trying to calm his nerves and clear his mind. "Crap..." Takeo mumbled to himself as the bandit who'd been relieving himself had finished and was now practicing with the other shuriken thrower. He didn't fair any better at it. Despite the bandits movement it didn't affect Takeo's plan drastically, mainly because he hadn't even gotten to the point in his poor attempt at plan on how to take out the bandits.

"I've got an idea." Takeo whispered towards Syndra. He had been quicker than expected but he still wouldn't be surprised if Syndra was frustrated with how long he took. Thankfully the lookout was as dumb as a sack of rocks. "Okay, so you take out that lookout as quietly as you can and I'll take out those two bandits that are eating in the centre. Attack when I say go." At the mention of him attacking the bandits in the centre Takeo brandished a Shuriken. Takeo would understand if Syndra was feeling skeptical about Takeo taking down to bandits with one Shuriken. "Once those three are down I'll take on the guy with the sword. I hope you don't mind taking on two. I'm sure you can easily handle them though." Takeo whispered with a smile.  He paused for a moment to make sure Syndra was prepared. "Okay... Go." Takeo commanded. He moved along the branch until he was at the edge of the leaves.

Takeo took a deep breath before exhaling his chakra onto the Shuriken. He smiled and threw it towards the two unsuspecting bandits who were enjoying their meal of a burnt rabbit. The now more lethal Shuriken easily cut through the small amount of foliage blocking it's path and out into the clearing. The bandit with the katana was the first to notice the Shuriken. Takeo hoped Syndra had taken the lookout out by now. The bandit yelled for his comrades to move but the Shuriken was already upon them. Normally, a Shuriken wouldn't be able to hit both of the bandits but because of the wind infused chakra exhaled onto it the Shuriken had increased range and could hit both if them easily. It also helped that the two bandits were sitting so closely together. By the time they had raised their heads from their meal the Shuriken had hit them in the chest. Even if it didn't kill them they would surely bleed out soon enough.

Takeo jumped out from the tree he was in and landed on the ground. He pulled his katana out from its sheathe and charged the bandit with the katana who was doing the same. Takeo didn't have time to turn around but hoped Syndra was doing okay. Both Takeo and the bandit clashed blades., causing sparks to fly. The bandit stared at Takeo with a malicious look while Takeo simply smiled. He could tell the bandit wasn't experienced with weapons and that it would be an easy fight. These bandits are useless. Takeo thought to himself as he jumped away from the bandit, infuriating him more. The bandit wildly swung horizontally, completely missing Takeo and leaving himself open to an attack. Takeo quickly lunged forward with his katana before the bandit could recover. Takeo stabbed him in the chest, making sure the bandit wouldn't be strong enough to attack Takeo just before he died. Takeo pulled the blade out of the bandits chest and flicked the blood off before sheathing it. As Takeo turned around to make sure Syndra was okay the bandit slumped over, hacking up blood.

The bandits of the Leaf

The Serpent

Extra Words: 128

Jutsu used:

Chakra used:

Last edited by Flabbysaurus on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

9Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra nodded as the boy explained his plan. It was basic, but plans didn't always have to be complex to work. Especially against such idiotic enemies. Syndra would smile slightly at the genin before he would rush off to the leaves to take place in his part of his plan. Syndra would then focus on the lookout, she didn't move though. She just stayed where she was, she would then place her right hand over her left and begin to pull a piece of wood out of her own flesh, as if her flesh was created of the wood and it was seperating from her body.
When pulled out completely, the piece of wood was a stick that was about the length of an average kunai blade. This being one of the benefits of being composed of the infamous Senju blood.
Syndra would then lock her eyes on the target and then chuck the piece of wood from behind him. It was around this time that the genin she had accompanied would almost start to throw his wind infused shuriken. Perfect timing almost.

When the wood kunai pierced the mans back, in an instant it erupted into multiple branches of wood. Ripping through his fair flesh and drenching the area he stood on with blood. Holes all over his body from where the wood ripped through his skin. Quite a gruesome scene actually. A few drops of blood hit the ground beneath the bandit, his corpse shortly followed. "One down." Syndra thought to herself. She then began to see her ally charging at the other with a blade. He seemed partial to weapons.

As he did this, Syndra lunged out of the shelter of the forestry and launched her asault on the remaining men that the boy wasn't handling. A chakra scalpel coated her right hand as she dashed towards them, when the man turned he would jump and ready his weapon. But, it was too late. Syndra slid by the man, patting his right side with her scalpel. This cut internally and the man feel coughing out blood. Death would soon greet him.
Syndra would handle all other actions the same way. Quickly and precisely. She would then glance over too the boy who was just finishing off his prey.

"Why don't we head to that serpent now? The ANBU will come and clean the bodies." Synda claimed, in a nice tone. Seeing that everything here was taken care of now. "By the way, good job." Syndra said, giving the boy a small compliment on his leadership skills.

700/700 Words
700/700 Words
39/Extra Words

10Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo chuckled and felt his cheeks go a little red from Syndra's compliment. He couldn't help it, even if she was just saying it to be nice. "Thanks. In hindsight I could have been a bit more stealthy about it but they were no problem anyway." Takeo said as he walked over to the two bandits that had been killed while eating and retrieved his Shuriken. He waved it around a little to get most of the blood off then put it back in it's holster.

Takeo turned around to Syndra. ""So where's this snake?" Takeo asked her, looking around the clearing to see if there was any obvious direction that they should head towards. "Do you want to lead this time? I'm fine with leading still but I think the snake will be smarter and deadlier than these guys." Takeo asked, his voice wavering once again at the mention of the giant snake. He'd gained a confidence boost from defeating the bandits but he was aware that they weren't the smartest of bandit groups so the giant snake may prove a challenge for him. Takeo was always one for a challenge but one that carried so much risk of death really unnerved him.

11Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra nodded slightly when the boy spoke about his stealth. Not disagreeing or agreeing with him, just letting him know she heard his comment. She would then turn towards the direction behind her when he started speaking of the serpent. He questioned if Syndra should lead. The serpent was probably a lot smarter than these idiots that called their selves bandits.
Syndra would take it in for a moment and though the last thing she needed explain to the village was the death of this genin, so perhaps she should lead the serpent mission. It would most likely be for the best, Syndra noticed the weakness in his voice when the serpent was spoke about. Snakes were creatures that just brought omen with them. Often times being tied with the paranormal or the evil. So, they tended to put chills down the spines of most. Syndra often found them as interesting creatures though.

She felt almost bad having to kill such a large beast, this snake obviously lived long enough to grow so big. So, it was only a shame to think that the reason of its death would be because of its hunger on the weak genin it recently killed a couple weeks ago. Perhaps the child should have been more cautious, but no matter. What has to be done, will be done.

Syndra would speak while facing the woods, "He's often in this direction at a pond I know of. He's been there for quite some time. Follow me." She claimed in a jounin like tone, before dashing off into the woods, hoping for the boy to follow her. They would travel for quite some time before reaching the location of the devious serpent.

Syndra would stop on a tree branch that rose a few feet off the ground. She expected the boy to stop beside her. The serpent was huge, about the size of a bus. His body laying in the deep puddle, although he made it look shallow. Only half of lower body in the water. The serpent was quite beautiful in a way, laying there with its eyes closed. Although, it could probably tell Syndra and Takeo were already there. Snakes often times waited for their prey to come to them.
The serpent was thick and a light tan color with black marking all down his spine. He seemed like a beast to fear. Syndra would think of a way to handle the serpent, getting close was quite dangerous. Throwing a shuriken at it here and there wouldn't kill it either. It was far too big. It would be like sticking a thorn in a child's finger to him. "What to do. ." Syndra said to herself in a whisper. She knew the snake could release poisonous gases, just how fast did they release though?

12Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 am

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo felt relieved that Syndra agreed to take the lead with the serpent mission. He felt a lot safer knowing that she as leading. The fact that she was a Jounin but also that she was a high ranking medic comforted him. Takeo nodded and was quick to follow Syndra further into the woods. Takeo felt his stomach rumble and make other strange noises as he journeyed further into the woods with Syndra. He began to feel queasy as he realised that he was getting closer and closer to the oversized serpent. Takeo hadn't heard any specifics about it's size yet so he could only guess at it gigantic size. 

Takeo stopped as Syndra did. He too stood on a branch, it was only a few feet away from Syndra's left side so Takeo wasn't too far away. Takeo wished they were a few feet higher up but he understood this was a good height to observe the serpent at. He was unsure if it would be able reach them here. It was definitely long enough and big enough to most likely succeed in such an attack but Takeo wondered if its weight from its huge size would make it difficult for it to reach up to their height. Takeo continued to look at the serpent, making sure it wasn't going to move in for an attack  while Syndra planned their attack.

The bandits of the Leaf

The Serpent

Extra Words: 562

13Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:48 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra's eyes watched the serpent as she began to think, through multiple thoughts, Syndra formulated a plan to slay the serpent. She would glance over to Takeo and speak in a whisper to him, her voice explaining the situation.
"The serpent will most likely release its poisonous gas to stop us. So, let's strike at it now. When it releases the gas in response, we'll use wind based techniques to disperse the gas and cut the serpent more. It should be slayed by then."

Syndra would then form another stick of wood out of the palm of her hand and chuck it at the tail end of the serpent, when it pierced the beast. The serpent would awake, the wood errupting and ripping through the tail's flesh. She hoped that Takeo would throw an attack at the same time.
The serpent would raise and turn towards Syndra and Takeo. Being slightly below their level. The serpent spoke in a human's tongue, with anger in its own tone. "Foolish human! I'll devour you!" She claimed, before inhaling and firing a dark purple gas of poison at the two. This would be their time to fire a wind jutsu to disperse the poison and slash at the serpent, slaying it.

14Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo listened carefully to Syndra as he explained her plan. Takeo felt a bit embarrassed at how quickly she came up with a plan in comparison to Takeo but he brushed it off as those were the least of his worries. He felt a bit nervous knowing how easily the serpent could kill him if he messed up, he hoped Syndra would help if such a situation happened. As a precaution Takeo removed his forehead protector and tied it around the lower half his face, covering his mouth and nose. He knew it wouldn't completely protect him but Takeo hoped this could prevent his death if he couldn't completely disperse the poisonous gas. Takeo hoped that his jutsu would be enough to help disperse at least some of the guess. He guessed Syndra had a more appropriate jutsu in mind that would be more effective though.

As Syndra threw the stick of wood at the serpent Takeo threw a Kunai. He knew It wasn't as effective and would only annoy the serpent slightly unless he hit in the eye or mouth but Takeo didn't want to use up too much chakra on another shuriken infused with his wind chakra. As the serpent yelled at the two of them, angered from being attacked Takeo took the chance prepare using his jutsu while the air was still free of poison. Once the gas was released Takeo spat out 6 air bullets from his mouth. The transparent bullets were roughly 4 inches in diameter so the as they flew through the gas they dispersed quite a bit as they clumped together. Once they were through it they flew towards the serpent. If the bullets hit they would leave the serpents scales torn. Even if they barely missed by an inch or so the bullets would cause lacerations to appear on any exploded flesh that they whizzed by. Takeo would wait until Syndra had helped disperse the rest of the gas before attacking the serpent with his katana as she attacked as well.

The bandits of the Leaf

The Serpent

Extra Words: 899

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Used:

15Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:45 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would watch the actions roll into motion in front of her Takeo followed her commands and everything worked as planned. The serpent reacted just as planned, releasing his toxic gases from his mouth to hopefully kid Takeo and Syndra. But, Takeo had dispersed most of the beast's cloud. Syndra would launch another piece of wood at the serpents face and then clap her hands together imedinatly after throwing the piece of wood. The clap she did, causes a huge gale of wind to shake the area from in front of her towards the serpents. Dispersing the rest of the cloud of poison and incresing the speed at which the piece of wood fired. Making it quite deadly. The wood lodged between the eyes of the serpent and it began to swing around in pain when just then, the wood branched out into multiple branches again and pierced the serpents eyes, skull, and protruded in all types of branches from the serpent's face. Almost as if a tree had grown from inside the snake. Slaying the beast, it's body falling limp to the ground. Taken out with two low ranking techniques used together to strengthen them.

"Good job." Syndra would claim, glancing over to Takeo after the serpent had been slain. "Perhaps we should home now?" Syndra asked the boy.

16Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Empty Re: Bandits, Snakes, and Syndra! Oh My! Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:00 am

Syndra

Syndra

|Calling it|

Syndra and Takeo left the forest, going their separate ways after defeating the serpent. Syndra would head to the mission board and inform the elders of their accomplishments and both of them would be payed for their services.

|Exit|

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum