A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:19 am

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji bit his lips as grabbed his broken nose and with a few pulls he set it back in place. He took a few quiet sniff and shot a snot rocket of his blood onto the tunneled ground he was in. Oh this chunin was proving to be more fun than he originally thought. He chuckled silently inside his mind as he felt his chakra chains make contact with something. Two of the three ninja it seemed had been able to escape his chains but he caught one of them. He chuckled as he felt his chakra chains being rounded up and tried to pull him out form the ground. He quickly dissipated his chakra chains that were being tugged and remained underground. He would deal with his bleeding nose later and simply wiped it on his hand and licked up the blood from his hand.

He shook his head and followed the tunnel and made his way over to the flag pole. Perhaps he was gong to have to get serious. The impudent chunin was really getting on his nerves he was most definatly going to speak to the daimyo about getting this boy demoted back to genin. He needed more discipline and respect and above all else to work better with people. He was slightly dissappointed as he poked his head to the surface as he heard the sound of a hawk crying outside. That could only mean one thing he was being summoned by the daimyo. " Sorry everyone seems were cutting this mission short, im being summoned by the daimyo good work everyone and good effort. Talim and Ezra I'll be seeing you both again welcome to my squad." Zanji then dusted himself off and cleared a path through the rubble and left the cave dashing towards the exit heading to the daimyos home."

[Zanji exit]

27A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:09 am

Anonymous

Ezra would listen to what Zanji told them a dissatisfied look on his face, as it seemed he came here for nothing. He wanted to speak with Zanji bu wasn't given a chance to do that. So giving a deep sigh he would also make his leave. What he was going to do he didn't know but he didn't plan on staying in this cave with these people, especially Ryu. This kid had a lot of better things he could be doing with his time, that being training, eating someone, or just fucking up shit it didn't matter. He truly hated being around those he despise and just thought those people, Ryu, should just fucking die. Their existence a plague on all those who meet and who have ever spoken to them. "Man, why do I attract fucking people like him!" Ezra would as it started to make him more and more angrier at the though of Ryu punching him through a house, that happening when he was in his weakened state.

TWC-828

[exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum