Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Meeting the Troops[Open] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting the Troops[Open]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Meeting the Troops[Open] Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:33 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The day had matured quite well and Junpei had actually finished most of his Daimyo duties and was taking a small break from the stern office chair. Where this break lead him was the tranquil and mysterious Bamboo Forest of Otogakure. Though it was midday, a white haze had found itself resting upon the stagnant plot of foreign vegetation. As is wading through an area with a light screen of ivory smoke Junpei found himself in a clearing. As his ninja tabi grazed the forest floor, the fallen leaves whispered to the surrounding wild life that were alerted from that light sound alone. So accustomed to perfect silence in their domain, alien entities and noises were easy to decipher for these beings, but regardless they did nothing but watch with eyes. Eyes that were not seen, only felt as one moved throughout the bamboo convolution.

In this hush glade there was a single boulder positioned dead in the center in a surreal and unsettling fashion. As odd and too good to be true as it was, Junpei made the boulder his throne as he waited for some of his ninja to arrive. For today would be a very special day and day where the Daimyo choose the ninja he saw had potential or something special about them. Among them would be Genin, Chunin, even a small amount of Jounin. What was Junpei choosing people for? Well every Village ruler had their Anbu, but Junpei wanted something beyond that, he wanted a personal cell of ninja he knew he could trust even past the devotion of a trained and loyal Anbu. He didn't want loyalty or patriotism that was forced or trained into someone, he wanted genuine loyalty, not to Otogakure, but to him. He needed ninja outside of the system that he could rely on to always have his back and that was what this was for. Among the few that received the invite, he wondered how many if any would really show. If they did, they'd be welcome with the site of the lone Daimyo sitting upon the stone makeshift seat, fully armed with two blades visible in a sheath on his hip. Then through the pearly white cool haze would be a devious grin revealing the the fangs in his maw that were akin to blades themselves.

2Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 am

Anonymous

"You disgust me Junpei-sama!" Ezra would calmly say as he walked out of the bamboo and into the clearing his sensei was in. Ezra would stop halfway into the field and looked at the boulder Junpei was sitting on. He would sit on the ground and stare at Junpei, not wanting to say anything then what he said a few seconds ago to him. Why Ezra had said such a disrespectful thing to Junpei and just stared at him now was that he no longer felt like Junpei deserved his respect, but the deeper reason was much more personal and wouldn't be talked about unless asked about.

3Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The haze that had festered to find refuge in the bamboo labyrinth sat stagnant as time continued to leak out on Junpei's closed fist. Closed acting as supports for his resting head, the base of these supports being his knees as he was leaned forward waiting. Soon enough he figured that his waiting was in vain as no one showed, so he set a mental timer, this being the countdown that would permit him to leave. He only made it about halfway through until a sound of unregistered steps came strolling through the forest. Junpei's eyes would follow the direction they were coming from eagerly, even though the originator of the noises was unseen thanks to a wall of bamboo. Hush chirps, hoots, and cooing, but no fleeing, the new comer meant no harm, at least not to the forest or any of its established guest. Junpei, though was still a visitor and the forest of durable foreign plants would do nothing to warn him if his safety was about to be compromised and even when the familiar face was seen and the voice was heard, Junpei was still unsure.

"Disgust", such a powerful word and the energy that clothed it peaked Junpei's curiosity. What had he done? Last time he saw Ezra he thought the note they left on was at the least neutral, but maybe the boy was discontent with something Junpei had done not directly to him. Maybe an action, a principle, or maybe the kid just mulled over some things with himself personally and came to the conclusion that he hated Junpei's guts. Regardless of the reasoning, with a raised brow, the crimson optics would trail the boy and return the stare he was given as the boy sat. "Sorry to hear that Ezra, may I ask why?" It truly was sad that the boy had these kind of feelings towards Junpei, especially since the Daimyo knew the purpose of this gathering.

4Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:23 am

Anonymous

"I smell no flesh of others on you...Why is that?" Ezra would ask as he laid back and closed his eyes, there were more reason he disliked Junpei. But the main one was that he didn't embrace his true self and was trying to live the way people told him to, and that angered him. He had nothing else to say other then that, well on that subject. "So where is everyone else you called here. Does no one respect you? Is that the reason I am the only one here?" Ezra would ask Junpei as he would open his eye and looks up at the sky. He was saying that stuff to get a rise out of him as he was getting bored of Junpei and maybe getting him mad could make him respect the guy, but that might never happen again.

5Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei nodded, having forgotten the traits of the young boys pink matter. Those who deviated from their instincts and their natural selves were not fit to survive in his eyes or at least that's how Junpei saw it. In explanation for why his body was cleansed of the scent of others innards and bodily fluids, was because that side of him had been deeply suppressed. For as much as Junpei knew, the only characteristics from that side of him that remained were his love of blades, he love of decapitations, and his slightly sadistic episodes that involved torturous deaths. But even those visages were crammed deep within the confines of his soul and only came out when forcibly summoned or when he was put under great stress, for now he was just a calm level headed man that liked the company of companions and women. "Everyone else decided not to show I suppose, maybe I don't ave the levels of respect I assumed I had here. It's no matter though, respect isn't easily given, but I'll one day prove myself worthy to these men, women, and children." He removed himself from the boulder and stretched, seating himself on the forest floor in front of the bolder still a distance from Ezra. "In regards to your other question, I no longer indulge in that habit . . . it's purged from my being . . . problem?" His eyes twinkled as he smiled flashing his razor dentures at the boy who wasn't even looking. The smile showed that he showed no shame in his choice to cut out human flesh from his diet, but it also showed that he hoped this choice would irritate the Genin, this was the Second coming of the Demon's smile, not the smile of the Daimyo of the Sound.

6Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:36 am

Anonymous

"No not anymore, Junpei-sama." Ezra would say as he would look away at the guy and at the sky. For some odd reason he no longer hated him or felt any emotion for the man, but Ezra usually felt that way to everyone that bored him. He would start thinking of what he should talk about with Junpei since he was here, maybe about why he wanted people to come here or maybe about some other things. He would roll around in the grass as he thought before stopping and looking back at Junpei. "Junpei-sama, since you are the Daimyo respect from those who pledged themselves to this village should be given...me being an exception. So why not punish them for not falling through with the order of coming to this place?" Ezra would say calmly to Junpei to make conversation.

7Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei sighed a bit as he listened to Ezra speak . . . or maybe it was a yawn . . . regardless a breath was released from the lungs of the Daimyo as he listened to the boy speak and give his two cents on the matter. The boy's chosen way of going about the situation wasn't wrong, but it wasn't the only correct answer. Punishment wasn't entirely wrong, in fact it wasn't wrong at all. An order from the Daimyo, was an order from the Daimyo and without responding giving ample reason to not attend one should be punished. Maybe not as severe as Ezra imagined or wanted to see expressed, but punishment did sound enticing, especially in the mind of this being that was energizing the body of Junpei. "What punishment do you think they deserve then Ezra?" Junpei wasn't really expecting a reasonable answer from the teen, more so just something he asked for his own entertainment, assuming the boy would go over the top with the repercussions for not attending.

8Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 am

Anonymous

Ezra would give a twisted smile once Junpei would ask what the punishment should be for the people who hadn't come to the meeting."Really? You want me to tell you what you should do? err could do? Well what I would say is a good torture is in order. Ripping a finger off or at least their fingernails would be fine.....But that is something I know you wouldn't do. So how bout this. You ask them thier reason for not coming when you have summoned them and decided from thier excusse what the punishment should be. For example if someone tells you they were unable to come because they were on a mission or injured in the hospital tell them it is fine, as they couldn't help but not come. But for those who just didn't come cause they didn't want to you should at least give them a warning or if you want give them a punishment that isn't really sever but they wouldn't want to get again. But me I would kill those who said they didn't want to come..but since you just wanted to know what i would do take all of this with a grain of salt." Ezra would tell his sensei, a bored expression on the boy's face. He did have gruesome ways that people could be punished but didn't see a point in telling Junpei of those things, as he wanted to keep those thoughts all to himself.

9Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei looked with deranged enjoyment of Ezra's methods of torture. He could tell the teen was holding back, but just imagining what lied beneath the surface of the boys psyche, made the demented grin on Junpei's face reach to almost his ears. The haze of the forest, masking most of his expression, but the grin persisted to make its presence known through the pearly fog along with his gleaming crimson eyes, that had regained their youthful glow. "I was thinking more of a limb removal thing, giving them a reason to miss the next time I summon them, but yea I guess that'll do haaaaaaahahaaa." Obnoxious laughter like that of a hyena flooded the bamboo forest at Junpei's own amusement and he cared not if Ezra took part in the laughter as well or even cared. The 'Daimyo' was feeling really festive at this moment and a tad bit hungry. "How about we go for a hunt Ezra . . . I know a small little village out passed this forest a bit. Take us a while to get there, but I promise it'll be worth while." Junpei's mind was already made up to visit the village as his back was turned to the teen and his walking pace had already started towards the habitat.

10Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 am

Anonymous

Ezra eyes would grow in joy at his sensei's comment about removing a limb for those who didn't come, as he never thought Junpei would say such a thing. But the boy didn't know much about his sensei so he shouldn't be surprised. And when he asked for Ezra to join him for a hunt the boy was already on his feet. As he had never done anything besides talk with his sensei and going on a hunt got the boy's hurt racing, especially since they were going to a little village. It didn't matter what they hunted though as he was just so excited about this he could hardly control himself. "Don't tell me what we will be hunting till we get to the village sensei...I want it to be a surprise." Ezra would say as a twisted smile leaped across his face as he walked behind Junpei-sensei. Ezra would put his hands in his pocket as they were shaking in joy at the journey they were about to go on.

11Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei hadn't really been paying attention to Ezra as he was walking in deep contemplative thought. The only thing he did note from the boy was the obvious and that was that he was heavily excited . . . perfect. The boy was easier to get riled up than the Daimyo expected, normally sharp as the finest blade, but when the mention of feasting on humans of murder that's legalized comes into conversation, he becomes a child in a candy shop. The facade the Daimyo had put up must have been flawless.

Even if exposed the truth that Junpei had no intentions of dining, the teen didn't think his company would have too much of a fit about it, for he was still being allowed to kill and even eat. All that was left was to organize how the raid would go. Truth be told, this wasn't actually a blood thirsty raid driven by boredom, it was supposed to be a well played out assault on a possible threat to Otogakure. Those who arrived were supposed to be tested on their skills during this raid seeing who could be a grand Anbu Ninja and more importantly operate as Junpei's immediate guards. Oddly enough the mass murderer who was probably ranked highly as one of Oto's most morbid was shining bright.

Out of his cranium, Junpei found his twisted facade had remained fluid on his face passively. "Ok, we have to be very organized with this. I don't plan on leaving any survivors, but we should still keep our identities hidden just for safety measures." Digging into his yukata, like a fan of cards, he held out two Anbu Mask, one being a shark like porcelain covering and the other being Junpei's Oni Mask. Placing his personal favorite on his face, wit a subtle click it was in place as he handed the other to Ezra, still walking. "By the time we arrive, it'll be night and the villagers of the place will be resting, save for a few guards, not much to worry about though. So just be stealthy while we eliminate those noticeable not in homes, then the rest will be easy pickings . . . understood?" The voice of Junpei was now much deeper, grim, almost drowned out with a gruff dissonance.

12Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:27 am

Anonymous

"Great, so may I ask why we are leaving no survivor? Not that I want to spare the lives of theses people I am just...." Ezra would stop talking as he took the shark mask he was handed; personally he wanted the Oni mask as it looked cooler but wouldn't say anything about that. After putting the Shark Anbu mask on his face would begin to talk once again, "I am just curious on why we can't leave some alive...so that e can torture them." Ezra would say as he continued to walk with his sensei. He would listen as his sensei began to speak about when they would arrive to the village and on how they should be stealthy when they infiltrate the village. But to Ezra he already knew to be stealthy and really didn't need to be told that.

13Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei had looked over his shoulder to face Ezra when he decided to address his question. That being well after he had asked it as he was still sorting out a few more thins in his mind. "Kill them all, because I'm not a fan of leaving survivors for one. If I'm assigned a mission to eradicate a village, I will kill all with no extra thought behind why or who they are. Next is the fact survivors lead to revenge, which leads to irritation and possible death. Leave one alive, they have the tendency to become a thorn in the side in the future . . . make sense?" The subject of torturing was left unaddressed simply because it didn't need to be addressed. Junpei would allow the torture, but that was after the mission was over and not during the missions duration, as for the description was to eliminate all within the village, taking time to torment a soul, would not only be time consuming but it would also be alarming to others.

Exiting the forest of tall and lean bamboo, from a hill, Junpei looked down upon the target village as they had arrived to this destination just in time. The sun was beginning to set, so now it was time to rest and gather ones psyche for the mission. Sense it was originally planned for others to be in attendance, ones who might not be accustomed with killing, Junpei had made all travel plans around them and this period of time here was time to prepare one mentally for the task at hand. Obviously he didn't need ninja's out in the heat of battle who were frozen before dealing a killing blow or simply losing their mind, but that wasn't the case here sense Ezra was the only one present. Regardless, this was a night time operation and it will be executed as one, so Junpei took a seat on the hill and then laid himself out on his back. "Do as you wish until night, just don't interact with the villagers indirectly or directly." The mutilated voice, was still trying to reestablish its home in Junpei's persona, for it had been some time since he dawned the mask and the crimes that came with it.

14Meeting the Troops[Open] Empty Re: Meeting the Troops[Open] Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Anonymous

"Yea, I understand you." Ezra would say as he continued to walk with Junpei. He would say anything else as they would soon exit from the bamboo forest and onto a hill that looked over, to what Ezra believed was the target village. He would look over to Jun, keeping his mask on, as the man spoke. He would nob in agreement and sit on the ground, watching the sun set. Tonight to this boy was going to a bloody one and he loved it, as he hadn't hunted in a while. He would then turn his gaze down to the village a twisted smile creeping on his face behind the Shark mask. He was extremely excited but he was holding it back so that he could unless all his joy onto the people of this village. As he continued to wait for the damn sun to set and night to cover the area he thought about all the ways he was going to kill people and a little bit on who he was going to devour, as if he wanted to eat people he was going to have to wait till everyone was dead to do so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum