Lunch Time [open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lunch Time [open] Empty Lunch Time [open] Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

A sea of clouds and a horizon of pavement spanned as far as the eye could see, or at least from the perspective of the boy in the tree. With one leg bent and hooked around a strong branch of a tree he hung upside down munching on a peach. Sitting on the branch itself was a small monkey with a peach of its own looking down and observing the people giving his master a funny look as they passed by. It was lunch time and the pair were simply relaxing and trying to enjoy themselves before heading off to the training grounds for an afternoon of improving themselves.

2Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:47 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Come on Nana. That looks like a good place to take our break." Garuda would say as he gave a gentle smile to the small owl that flew behind him. Garuda today didn't down his Raikage robes or his other village robes as he wanted to just have a day without someone coming up to him; even though most if not all people knew his face. But still he didn't think anyone would take a time to look at his face as the village was full of life; this being from everyone from Sunagakure and Iwagakure migrating to Kumogakure after Garuda had taken it over. Garuda would spot a boy upside down on one of the tree branches and a small monkey beside him, Garuda would adjust his long-sleeved collared shirt, that had a Uchiha emblem on the right pocket, with suspenders and put his right hand in his dark pants."Yo!" He would say to the boy before sitting down on the other side of the tree. Nana would land on the ground, placing the basket she had on the ground. Garuda would take his hand out of his pocket and open the picnic  basket, he would then pull out a apple."Sorry if I am disturbing you, this is just the only place I could find to have a picnic with my friend here." Garuda would say as he gave Nana a smile, he would then take a small bite out of the apple he had.

3Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:00 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kenji looked up at his partner as the little monkey sat up more to look at something that interested him. Looking in the same direction as Sun he noticed a man with an apple and a small owl following him among the crowd of otherwise boring faces. The pair approached and greeted him with an apology. Kenji laughed a bit as he answered, "No need to apologize, Sun and I love company during meals." The little monkey would leave the branch to climb onto Kenji, bringing him closer to observe the little owl even more with a curious look on his face.

4Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:30 am

Sabo

Sabo

"That's good." Garuda would say as he took another bite out of his apple, while he did that Nana would look up at the little monkey. And for some reason fly up and attempt to peck it in the face, this being because she didn't like other animals around Garuda. Garuda would look at the groups of people walking the streets,"So why aren't you having lunch with your friends? If you don't mind me asking. And how do you feel about Kumogakure becoming crowded?" Garuda would say to the boy in a attempt to spark up a conversation. He had only recently taken control of this place and was wondering how people felt about the merger of two other villages.

5Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:47 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As the owl flew to Sun he became excited until the attempted pecking which caused him to freak out for a moment and run around to hang onto Kenji's back, putting the boy between the two animals. A curious glance would still come out every now and then as the little monkey tried to study the mysterious owl. From his upside down place in the tree Kenji just shrugged at the man's first question. "I am eating lunch with my friend," as I said this I'd point a thumb towards my animal companion who would give a little wave before returning to hiding, "and I don't quite know yet. The people from the other villages seem nice enough. At first I wondered if old rivalries would tear us all apart but it seems we are overcoming our differences enough to coexist in peace."

6Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:30 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Ah then I am also eating with a friend." Garuda would say as he looked over to Nana who was trying to peck Sun, he would sigh before asking a bite of his apple."Nana, leave the monkey alone." is what he would say. Nana would obey and sit on Garuda's shoulder. "That is nice to hear people are behaving. So are you from one of the other villages or are you originally from Kumo?" Garuda would say as he leaned up against the tree and looked at the ground. He had a lot of things on his mind today and wasn't really enjoying the break he was on for some reason; but like always he would just keep a clam expression and pretend like everything is fine.

7Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kenji would swing himself around with the power of his leg so that he flipped up onto the branch he had been hanging from, taking a moment to position himself comfortably against the trunk of the tree. He nodded his head as he answered, "Kumo is my home, always has been." As I finished settling in Sun would climb over onto my stomach and curl up for a short nap, my hand would rest on his back while I gazed off at the clouds. "How about you? I'll guess you aren't from here so where was your home?" I had yet to realize who I was enjoying lunch with, no doubt it would be quite the surprise when it finally hit me.

8Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:46 am

Sabo

Sabo

"My home?" Garuda would shut his eyes for a second as his home was where every his heart was, but that kind of answer to him was used too much. Garuda had no one siblings that were alive and he had killed his father, his mother was said to be dead, and he had only true loyalty to a certain women. So what else could he say was his home. He would slowly open his eyes as the answer would hit him after a few seconds, as it has always been there."I used to be the Tsuchikage so you could say my old home was Iwagakure. But, Kumo is the place I call home." Garuda didn't need to tell the child he was the Tsuchikage as that wasn't needed to be said; but he did it so he could see how the boy would react to this.

9Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:06 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It would take a moment for all of that to process but when Kenji realized that the man said Tsuchikage he tensed up for a moment and fell out of the tree. Sun waking up on the fall and latching onto the trunk climbed back up to return to his nap. When he landed he rubbed the back of his head to ease the pain out as he visually showed his embarrassment from his reaction. "The kage?" He looked the man over for a few seconds and sure enough it was the man introduced as the ruler of the new group made by the three villages. "Would have figured the kage would eat up in the mansion or something, why are you here among us?"

10Lunch Time [open] Empty Re: Lunch Time [open] Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:03 am

Sabo

Sabo

"Why would you say such a thing?" Garuda would adjust himself and reach into his picnic basket. He would pull out another apple and whip it off on his shirt before taking a bite. "Am I not the same as you? I was born just as you are born and just because of the title I have earned doesn't mean I am better then you. In my book we all are equal." Garuda would tell the boy as he took another bite from the apple. Garuda felt that way now but in the past he was completely different. He didn't considered anyone on his level or that anyone could reach his level; but that all changed from the people he had met in his life and also from him becoming a kage.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum