Takigakure

Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Oboro

Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu 73m2

Name: Blaze Release: Armor
Type: Ninjutsu/Doujutsu
Used For: Offense and Defense
Element: Blaze
Range: Self
Duration: Upkeep up to 5 posts before going into a 5 post cooldown
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger
Description: The user’s chakra manifests itself from his Mangekyou Sharingan, producing Blaze Release chakra. This chakra then coats the body of the user, providing a tough layer of protection. This armor is strong enough to fend off all Taijutsu attacks, aside from A Rank techniques and above, performed by Taijutsu masters. It also fends off Bukijutsu the same way. Only Masters of Bukijutsu with weapons of A Rank or higher may pierce the flame. Still, these attacks are muffled by the layer of chakra produced. This jutsu also increases the speed at which the user can move, allowing themselves to move at taijutsu speeds of equivalent to adept, should the user not have Taijutsu mastery. Given the user has mastery, no change will occur. Due to the BR: Armor being comprised of Blaze Chakra, the user is immune to fire damage, able to absorb any attacks of the Katon nature. The flames are strengthened when in contact with Fuiton. Jutsu and are weakened severely when coming in contact with Suiton.
Weakness: The jutsu uses an immense amount of chakra, limiting its use to short periods of times. It’s also susceptible to Suiton. This jutsu also damages the long term sight of the user, should the user not have Eternal Mangekyou. This technique can only be learned by those with a Mangekyou Sharingan or Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, allowing the use of Blaze Release.

Name: Blaze Release: Guardian
Type: Ninjutsu/Doujutsu
Used For: Defense
Element: Blaze
Range: Self
Duration: Upkeep (B Rank)
Hand Seals/Charge up: Tiger
Description: The user’s Blaze Chakra focuses itself on the small of the user’s back, allowing a being seeming to be a separate entity to arise. This entity is pitch black with a humanoid figure that’s simply void of legs due to its tail connecting with the back of the user. This figure rests approximately a foot above the head of the user, making it about two feet shorter than the user is from head to tail. The Guardian has two burly arms and two points resting on each side of its head. It’s black body has no noticeable features aside from its muscularity and a pair of bright white eyes. This creature is made of physical chakra, capable of blocking the majority of attacks that come in contact with its physical embodiment. (All attacks other than A+ Rank Taijutsu or Weapons used by master Taijutsu or Bukijutsu users.) However, all offensive capabilities the user is able to do are limited to the guardian’s melee attacks. The melee attacks from the giant are limited to its arms which are approximately four feet long each. Upon striking a surface, a shockwave is given off in the direction of the strike doing A Rank Ninjutsu damage. These waves travel at Taijutsu adept speeds. During the duration of the use of the Guardian, the user is forced to keep both hands on his eyes to prevent excessive leakage of chakra. Should the user see the Guardian, the Guardian would vanish from existence and would have to be summoned once more. However, the user can see through the eyes of the Guardian and face no repercussion. The Guardian is free to move itself around the body of the user, as long as its tail still touches the user. This means it can travel up to two feet from the user
Weakness: The user cannot use their hands for the duration due to the fact that they MUST be used to cover his eyes. The Guardian is limited to melee strikes

Name: Mangekyou Vector Control
Type: Doujutsu
Used For: Supplementary
Element: KKG
Range: 1ft from user
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: The user looks at an object that possesses vectors and is able to control the redirection of said vectors through eye contact. Most commonly, this jutsu would be used on projectiles in order to redirect them. The speed at which the object is redirected equivalent to the speed at which it was projected. For example, should a player throw a kunai at the user, if it comes within one foot of the user and he is able to look at it, he can then redirect it in another direction, at the exact same speed that it was thrown.
Weakness: This jutsu can only be used up to three times per thread. This jutsu also requires Mangekyou Sharingan (or EMS) to be effective. The user must be able to look directly at the object directed towards him, breaking any eye contact related jutsu immediately.

2Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

Oboro

Bump

3Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:42 am

Oboro

Bump 2

4Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:46 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Reserving check~

5Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Armour - Er, why does this increase your speed? I need more of an explanation than just it does. How many beatings(attacks) can the armour take before it ends up being destroyed? Especially if, say Taijutsu Master strikes the same place more than once. Or does the armour repair itself?

Guardian - Upkeep has been predetermined by the site. S rank technique get an S rank upkeep. Does the guardian have the same weakness Susanoo has, i.e. the fact that there's a hole in the defense that hole being underneath it? I think I know what you are getting at, but clarify "This creature is made of physical chakra, capable of blocking the majority of attacks that come in contact with its physical embodiment. (All attacks other than A+ Rank Taijutsu or Weapons used by master Taijutsu or Bukijutsu users.)" for me. Like, that includes ninjutsu, right? You also excessive leakage of chakra, but don't really go into detail about that. Would leakage of chakra cost you more chakra? I assume so, but I need an exact amount.

Vector Control - No alarms are going off in my head, so approved.

That's about all I see at the moment.

6Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Oboro

Armor - I was thinking that flames are just a natural symbol for speed. Human torch, flame decals on cars, flame thrusters. All the works. Also, due to the upkeep of Chakra the flames would indeed repair themselves. The Blaze chakra is constantly steaming from the eye, fortifying the armor.

Guardian - No holes on the bottom because the bottom of it is just a tail that extends from the users back branching into a new humanoid shape.And yes, I would be able to block ninjutsu as well due to its physical form, unless the ninjutsu was able to pass through objects.As for the excessive chakra leakage, with eyes open, the chakra flow would be disrupted, forcing the cancelation of the Jutsu. Too much chakra would overwhelm the guardian

7Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

On hold.

8Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 am

Oboro

Can we not be on holdz now that I have MS confirmed?

9Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:03 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I shall post on the techniques tonight.

10Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:05 am

Oboro

Thank you Anu senpai

11Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Okay. So I am cool with Blaze Armour.

As for Guardian, Imma get a second opinion just I'm case I missed something. But you should remove the B Upkeep from the technique since lasting cost are predetermined by the site and cannot be switched around.

12Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Oboro

I've seen techs that have a different upkeep based on negative effects of the technique. Would this not apply?

13Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Link to these techniques so that they can be edited to follow the predetermined upkeep cost.

14Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Oboro

I ain't no snitch! In that case can I apply under a lower Jutsu rank? While it increases my defense, it hurts my offense

15Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

[Naw. This is an S technique that will need an S rank upkeep, which you pay every two turns. Your offense also doesn't seemed to be that crippled, especially when the guardian can deal A rank Ninjutsu damage when striking surfaces. But again, getting a second opinion and waiting on the replies. Which should be coming in today and thus the verdict should be handed out today.

16Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:14 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Okay. So. Give me a cooldown for the Guardian and you shall be on your merry way. Unless another mod wants you to change something.

17Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:28 am

Oboro

Is two posts good for cool down or would you like more?

18Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Make it 3 and we have a deal!

19Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Oboro

Sold!

20Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Empty Re: Super OP Mangekyou Jutsu Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:40 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Sold to the man in purple! Approved unless stated otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum