Takigakure

I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Chikara Shurajo

The Crimson Princess

Shinku should be handed the award of Most Fickle Child in Kiri, for the child had the shortest attention span ever on top of her ability to become interested quickly than lose it just as quickly. Prone to running of at the most inconvenient times, and without a single word, there were days when Chikara had to play Hide-n-Seek with her little sister. It didn’t help that the child was pretty darn short in a usual sea of tall adults, even when the tiny Shurajo had quite a unique appearance. She had every intentions of investing in one of those backpacks with a leash attached to it, for it would ensure the little one was never a certain feet away from her. She would make sure it looked like an animal, specifically a bunny since it would match Shinku’s attire best, but that really was of no matter now.

No, finding the rumbustious child known as Shinku Shurajo was her top priority, for once again she had lost the child. Despite only having her for a month, Chikara had managed to lose her sister more than she’s willing to count, nonetheless admit. To top it off, it wasn’t always the younger Shurajo’s fault, for the older one would sometimes forget she had brought her sister to the market or the training ground and thus depart for home without her. But this time around it was all Shinku’s doing. In need of food as well as some gear, Chikara had decided that on this particular day that she would get the household shopping done. Not wanting to confine her sister to the apartment, she decided to take her along, though with explicit instructions to stay by her side.

An order that Chikara would have thought Shinku would follow without fail, for despite being fickle, the kid rarely disobeyed her. So she knew that something of great interest must’ve grabbed her sister’s attention, and unable to resist, the little one had left her side without realizing. So, for the pass couple minutes Chikara has been on the hunt for a red-haired midget with mismatched eyes. A task that, again, would not be easy to accomplish, especially since she had foolishly decided to go shopping on the busiest day in Kiri. She definitely needed to invest in a leash.
Word Count: 386/0000

Last edited by Chikara on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

2I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:55 am

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kurumi would just be finishing weapon training with her dad when her mother came out the door. She would smile at Kurumi and Kurumi would smile back. Her smile showing all her sharp teeth. This would make her father laugh and ruffle her hair. Her father was a hozuki however her mother was not. Even though her mother was not a hozuki, she still loved the child's great big sharp toothed smile. Everytime the mother would speak the word, "'Beautiful."' This made the girls heart warm whenever she heard it. Considering Kurumi had been working so hard and it was a busy day, her mother would tell her to get cleaned up and go have some fun. Well, even though the girl didn't have any friends she would still listen to her mother. "Yes mama." She would say before going to clean herself up.

After a while, Kurumi would be standing by the door making sure she had everything she needed before leaving. She would be dressed in a black skirt that was about knee length. She would be wearing a white T-shirt under a grey jacket, which was zipped only half way. Her sandals would be the color black and her headband would be tied around her neck. She would smooth her hair once making sure it wasn't sticking up. It was hard to tell what color her hair was at times because it really depended on the lighting. Though, she claimed the real color was black. The same thing occuring with her eyes. Some could say they were pink others purple. It really depended on lighting though she claimed they were purple. With that the girl would open the door , "I'm off now." She would yell throughout the house and wait until she heard a reply, "'Have fun. Make sure you're home before dinner."' Then the door would close as the child stepped out and walked away.

Her purple colored eyes would scan the streets of Kirigakure as all the people walked by her. It sure was busy. She didn't know what all to do besides try to keep her mouth shut like always. However, she didn't want to be rude so she would smile as she passed people. Her smile now being a closed one so as not to show her teeth. She didn't know where she was going but eventually she hoped to end up somewhere. So, as she walked along she looked at all the shops and other places she walked by. Her purple eyes scanning over every word and surface. She wouldn't notice until it was too late that she was about to bump into someone. When she did, she would turn to them and speak, "Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. It was all my fault." She tried to speak without her teeth showing though she didn't know if it was working out so well.

3I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:53 am

Anonymous

Shinku Shurajo

The Second Crimson Princess

Shinku hadn’t meant to leave the side of her older sister, especially when she had been given clear instructions not to, but it just sort of happened. One moment her hand had been fisted into the jacket of the older Shurajo, and the next she was stopped in the middle of the street staring at the vendor who sold animal themed items. Captivated by the assortment of adorable animals, she had approached the vendor, looking over the selection in astonishment as any thought of her sister slipped from her mind. That is, until she excitedly turned to request for her sister to buy her a bunny watch to find that her sister was nowhere in sight. Panic immediately set in for the tiny Shurajo, as her eyes frantically darted around the area in search of a red-haired child.

Having completely forgotten about the vendor, the Shurajo would depart in a rush, having every intentions of finding her sister before she realized that a certain Shurajo was no longer by her side, albeit that would be futile. Yet, Shinku didn’t care, something which was clear as day seeing how she ran down the crowded street, shoving and pushing people out of her way with little more than a sorry. She honestly wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings, for if she had she would have known that she was about to crash right into somebody. At least not until it was too late and she was unable to stop herself, either way she would find herself sidetracked by a pretty girl. Situated on the ground, for she had fallen onto her rear after colliding with the girl, Shinku’s attention would be drawn to the female she had ran into, once again forgetting about her sister.

She cocked her head to the side as she picked herself up, casually dusting off her dress before turning her mismatched eyes upon the purple-eyed female. After the female finished her apology, silence would descend upon the two, albeit Shinku would break it very quickly with the rising of her arms. “Up.”

Word Count: 0345/0000

Last edited by Frost Princess on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

4I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:25 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

After fifteen minutes of asking the residents of Kirigakure if they had seen a red-haired child with mismatched eyes, and much searching for said child without bearing any fruit, Chikara was becoming agitated with every passing minute. She was worried about the wellbeing of the odd child to, but that had been overshadowed by her irritation at herself, which the people could clearly see, no more how hard the older Shurajo tried to mask it. It was also apparent that the people were blind as hell if they hadn’t seen a child, which mind you had quite the unique appearance, running amok with a lost look on her face, or what the Shurajo believed would be the expression upon Shinku’s face. She hadn’t actually taken the time out to show her sister the layout of the village not only because she was busy but also because she was afraid of losing her sister, something that had happened anyways. For a flitting moment she regretted her decision, but shoved it from her mind for throwing herself a pity party would do nothing for the situation. So she would continue the search for her sister, all the while preparing a good scolding in her head. Unbeknownst to her, the younger Shurajo would be in the company of a Hozuki.

5I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:58 am

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kurumi would stare at the small child as she picked herself up off the ground. What was such a child doing all alone? Was she lost? Soon, she would see the girls arms raise and she would speak one simple word. Kurumi had never delt with children before but she did understand what that small gesture would mean. She would bend down slightly, grab the child under her arms, and lift her up to set her on her hip. Kurumi could definitely not leave this small child all alone it wasn't in her nature. Besides, this child was absolutely adorable with her mismatched eyes and red hair. It made Kurumi just want to hug and squeeze her but there were more important things to tend to. She had to find out if this little girl needed help.

Kurumi would look around to make sure that someone.in the area was not looking for this child. After a moment of looking, she would see nobody. "Hmmm..." Kurumi would make this sort of noise as she looked to the child in her arms. "Are you lost? Is there someone you are looking for?" The Hozuki would ask these questions not even knowing if the girl could speak more than one word sentences or not. At this point, the girl had completely forgotten about her sharp teeth showing or not. Anyways, She hoped this wasn't the case. If so, she may not know what to do. So, Kurumi would stand and wait for an answer before doing anything else.

6I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 am

Anonymous

“Shinku lost?” Shinku would say, cocking her head to the side as she stared at Kurumi strangely, having totally forgotten about her mission in mere seconds. “Is Shinku looking for somebody?” she said next, tapping her chin with her index finger as her face screwed into one of thought. She dug deep within her mind for an answer to Kurumi’s questions, for she had done nothing more than throw the questions back at the female, albeit she did rephrase them. After a moment of silence, she would perk up a bit, letting an ‘ah’ from her mouth before fixating her mismatched eyes onto Kurumi’s. “Shinku is looking for Chikara. Has pretty lady seen Shinku’s sister?”

[Apologies for shortness.]

7I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:14 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I can be skipped for I have nothing to add that shall move the thread along. Chikara is still looking for Shinku. Shall find her next post.

8I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:15 am

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kurumi would continue to look around as the child repeated the questions... well sort of. She would notice the child referring to herself in the third person. It was rather adorable to the Hozuki. It made her just want to squeeze the small adorable child. It almost seemed as if the girl had forgotten if she was lost or not. This would make the girl want to laugh but she would keep a straight face. The Hozuki didn't wish to seem rude because she was a lady after all. That's when the child would make a sound, which made Kurumi turn her head. When she turned her head, her eyes would meet the child's. The Hozuki couldn't help but lock her eyes in the child's mismatched ones. It was something about them. Their different colors that Kurumi liked. Maybe it was because she was different too with her teeth and all.

As the child spoke, the girl would smile. Her mouth was closed but even then the sharp points always stuck out from the top of her mouth. Then she would speak forgetting that she was supposed to be hiding her teeth. "I haven't seen her but I will help you look for her. It's probably better to stay in this area just in case she comes by." The Hozuki would smile once more and begin to walk through the crowd of people. As the girl had said she would stay in the same area. The child still on her hip.

9I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 am

Anonymous

Sharp teeth? Shinku tilted her head to the side as she stared at Kurumi oddly, faintly wondering if the pretty lady knew that she had sharp teeth but decided that the idea of her not knowing to be ludicrous. So, instead of questioning the Hozuki about her sharp teeth or worrying about where her sister may be, she decided that Kurumi would be the next victim of her strange habit, which just so happened to be the inspections of mouths. She didn’t think it was weird, but she knew others did for she had gotten strange looks and been chastised on several different occasions, but Shinku wasn’t actually the sort of person to care about what others thought about her. So the tiny Shurajo prepared to inspect Kurumi’s mouth, adjusting her arms ever so slightly as her mind wondered how the pretty lady managed to not pierce her tongue on a regular basis. It may be because she was simply young, but she bite her tongue more times than she could count and thus constantly biting her tongue with sharp pointy teeth wouldn’t bode well.

So much was her focus that she hadn’t noticed Kurumi starting to move and thus wasn’t looking for her sister, though if her sister saw a child with long red hair wearing a dress with a sailor collar with a white purse hanging over her shoulder, well she would know that that was Shinku, so there was really no need for her to look out for Chikara anyways. So, per usual, she made an ‘ah’ noise as she opened her own mouth, indicating that she wished for Kurumi to open her mouth. Now, asking Kurumi to do so would probably work much better, but that actually wasn’t something Shinku did at all. Yet, she would probably find out very soon that Kurumi didn’t like to show her teeth much and thus would probably not open up her mouth so that Shinku may inspect it, something that would make the Shurajo sad but something that she wouldn’t pout over for long. Especially since the Hozuki had pretty long hair to play with.

10I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Crying hadn’t been something Chikara had done since seeing Shiro, having promised herself that she wouldn’t shed anymore tears from that moment onwards. But that promise to herself was being threatened as she frantically searched for her sister, her mind on complete panic mode as her eyes darted around the thinning crowd. The afternoon rush was coming to a close, something that would make spotting her sister easier so long as the Shurajo was out in the open and not within one of the numerous shops that lined the street. On the verge of tears, she would catch a glimpse of red hair from the corner of her eye, and without a second thought she spun on her heal. Eyes landed on the back of a female’s head, said female carrying a red-haired child that looked and dressed like her sister. Knowing that the chances of that being some other child was low, Chikara would make her way to the female, tapping the girl on the shoulder upon catching up.

“Excuse me miss.”

11I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:21 am

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kurumi would be walking around the small area hoping that the small child was looking for her sister while she did so. However, she would soon notice Shinku wasn't focused on looking gor her sister but she was focused on the Hozuki. This would make Kurumi freeze within the thinning crowd of people. For a moment, she didn't quite know what the girl was looking at until she started making noises as well as opening her own mouth. It would take the Hozuki a moment to figure out what the child was trying to tell her. Food? No. Hmm.. Mouth.. That's when it hit her like a brick wall. Her teeth. She hadn't been using much effort to hide them as she normally did. Surely this girl had seen them. Kurumi wondered what Shinku would want with her teeth. She would sort of hesitate to open her mouth. However, before the girl could decide to open up or not she felt a tap on her shoulder.

The Hozuki would turn around to see a girl standing behind her. The girl looked to be in trouble or maybe she was worried about something... or someone. Kurumi would look to the child on her hip and the girl in front of her. Perhaps this was the sister the girl had been talking about. After a moment of thinking, Kurumi would notice she hadn't said anything and it would seem rude of her to not to. So, the Hozuki would speak, "Oh. Are you looking for this girl?" Kurumi wanted to make sure her thoughts were correct before saying anything else.

12I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:54 am

Anonymous

Shinku could had cried right at that moment if she were a child prone to such emotional outburst, but instead she simply looked between her sister and the Hozuki, a confused expression on her face though underneath that she was disappointed that her plan had been foiled by the arrival of Chikara. Without much thought on her actions, she wrapped her arms around Kurumi’s neck loosely, placing her head upon the Hozuki’s shoulder as her mismatched eyes gazed into the red ones her sister possessed. She could tell that she would be receiving a scolding for she had managed to disobey one simple rule which had clearly sent her sister into a panic, but for the moment she was content with having found her sister with little to no effort on her part. “Shinku wants Chikara to meet her new friend. Pretty lady that is Chikara, Shinku’s big sister,” she said with a grin, pointing her finger at her sister before pointing at Kurumi, “Chikara this is Shinku’s friend, pretty lady.”

“Now we all friends, right?”

13I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:47 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

With eyes on Shinku and the unknown older female holding her, Chikara nodded her head twice, the need to cry having left her as relief had replaced it. It was clear to even the most dense person that the older Shurajo was happy and relieved to have found her little sister, she didn’t bother to hide such emotions. Before she could thank the female for taking care of her sister as well as apologize for the trouble, Shinku had decided that now was the time to introduce them to one another. Something that the Shurajo found amusing since her sister apparently hadn’t asked for the female’s name, unless the female was okay being called Pretty Lady in place of her name. But to be on the safe side…

“Er. I don’t think Pretty Lady is her name Shinku. Did you even bother to ask her her name?” Chikara said, giving the smallest of the trio a stern look, seemingly chastising her with her eyes. The look was quickly removed from her face as her eyes landed on Kurumi, a smile placed upon her lips as she bowed. “Chikara Shurajo, I would like to thank you for taking care of my little sister. May I know your name?”

14I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:22 am

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kurumi would look from the small girl to the older girl as the younger of the three introduced the two. After doing so, Kurumi would smile in the direction of the older sister. After a moment, Chikara would sort of seem to be scolding her younger sister. This would make the Hozuki a bit nervous. Like any normal person she didnt like being present for the scolding of someone else. It would make her uncomfortable but only for a short amount of time before the girl would smile again. She would answer the older of the two sisters, "My name is Kurumi Hozuki. It was no trouble taking care of her she's very sweet and adorable. Also, I don't mind being called pretty lady." Kurumi would giggle slightly before beginning again. "It was partially my fault I should have introduced myself."

15I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Anonymous

Shinku frowned at Chikara for she hated being corrected by anybody, which included her sister but she didn’t say anything. Instead she turned her eyes onto the newly dubbed Kurumi, hands absentmindedly playing with her hair as she commented on how pretty the name was. Eyes snapped back to her sister as a grin spread across her face, "see? KuruKuru doesn't mind so Shinku's sister shouldn't mind if Shinku calls KuruKuru pretty lady."

16I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:12 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Chikara gave her sister a disapproving look, though she didn't say anything, instead allowing her attention to be placed upon the newly dubbed Kurumi. It was a nice name to say the least, and it was clear her sister had thought so to, immediately calling the older female KuruKuru without regards to how she may have felt about it. "For taking care of this little one," Chikara said as she pointed her finger at her sister, "I think I should buy you lunch. We can get to know each other." She cocked her head to the side, "what do you say?"

17I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Empty Re: I Need A Leash [Shinku & Kurumi] Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 am

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kurumi would smile as Shinku spoke to Chikara. It was quite amusing, however it would be rude to speak as if it were. So, Kurumi would just smile and continue to as Chikara spoke to her. " I'd love that. " Kurumi would say as she looked between the two. She couldn't help but feel that they would become good friends. However, little did she know they would become a lot more than that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum