Hunters from the Lightning [Mission, Sato]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Mission Details:

The borders of the Land of Lightning is where the Genin Sachio Kazan halted his travel in wait for his partner for his high priority mission.The two had been traveling since the morning and now it was drawing near the end of noon, but regardless the mission wouldn't wait for them and nor would the enemy. The sun was hidden behind a myriad of trees -current location in a forest-, but if it were fully visible one would see a glorious melting half circle fading beyond the landscape. This painted the sky a glorious peachy orange color, something that was seemingly romantic or melancholy.

The young Kazan tribe ninja was clothed in his clans clothing that showed he was siren as an adult amongst his fellow clansmen. A deep red long sleeve Gi, that was open at the chest revealing a fish-netted shirt. Around the waist securing the Gi was a dark brown band of cloth, then it lead to deep blue shinobi pants. Of course this covered him down to the mid shin where his shinobi sandals came in to cover and guard his feet.
His villages insignia was emblazoned on a metal slab known as a headband guarding his forehead. A few strands of his sandy blonde hair straggled over it.

Perched on a branch of a large tree, Meech found his balance in a low squat. His elbows rested on his knees nonchalantly as he hunched forward thinking about the skirmish to come and the abilities of the Nara clan. I wonder if my lava can be of any use to him. Maybe my structures can create shadows for him . . . but beyond that I'm not directly comparable with him, not as far as I know. Where ever his teammate whom was a Chunin was Sachio would look at him, unless he were behind him, then he'd simply keep focus forward while he continued to think. Well majority of the Nara are geniuses so perhaps he has something in mind or he'll figure it out on the fly . . . Meech would then exhale in relief for having at least arrived at the vantage point without problems, as his mind drifted to what was to come. "So we are to ambush the escapees here correct?" These words directed to his Chunin superior.

386 WC

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

Missions in order:

Hiryo was performing his normal walk through the village, early hours in the morning until he was struck with a rather saddened memory of his parents however the memory was rudely interrupted with another memory. This memory wasn't personal or sentimental, instead it was him being told about some mission details the other day from the Raikage. He had forgotten about the mission he was suppose to participate in! he was suppose to meet the other ninja today at a certain rendezvous point however Hiryo was late. He quickly rushed to the meeting point as fast as he could, being a Taijutus master, it wouldn't be long until he arrived. Upon arriving at the rendezvous point, Hiryo would see ninja in red waiting for something. The two Kumogakure ninja would introduce themselves and get aquianted before traveling to the borders of Kumogakure where the plan was supposed to be set.

Hiryo was informed earlier that his partner would be from the Kazan clan.. the Lava users of Kumogakure which excited him a bit. He was all about making friends and meeting new people, he wasn't a big fan of fighting but when the time called, he is a killer."Yes I believe this is the spot...." Hiryo would say pulling the black hood from his head and revealing a bright smile to his partner and rubbing the back of his head with his left hand. Usually Hiryo would wear his normal attire but lately he only wore his darkness attire (Check Updates for references.)"The two ninja we are after have very high jutsu execution abilities so we will need to be on our toes no matter the situation. They should be arriving here soon so I want you to do a favor for me..." Hiryo would say walking forward several meters and stomping on the ground with his left foot. "Since you are from the Kazan clan means you utilize a few elements.. Yoton, Doton and Katon if im not mistaking so could you possibly use your Doton to create a elevator door trap that would drop one of the brothers down so we can quickly assassinate him..." Hiryo would ask Sachio not knowing if he had even mastered his Doton element yet. "I was thinking that you could create an elevator door trap which would open when one of the brothers stepped on it. I would also put one of my Shadow jutsu at the bottom to further trap him and grant more success to the plan. Once trapped, you could easily assassinate him with a Lava jutsu or I could force him to kill himself, either one works." Hiryo would say looking up to the sky and pausing for a few seconds before talking again. "Although.. we would still need to trap the other brother... we will think on the run with him.. our main goal is to assassinate one of them and split them up." Hiryo would say softly rubbing the right temple not even knowing what element Sachio presented or his skills and such.. instead he was assuming... even though he was mature and a Chunin.. he was still a 14yr old boy.

Word Count: 526/1,600

Last edited by Sato on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sachio listened as his Chunin superior spoke and soon enough stepped in front of him proceeding to speak about a possible mean of disposal. Only one issue was that Sachio had no prowess in the Doton Element or the Katon element at that. He really is as smart as they chalked the Nara's up to be, guess I'll break him the bad news so we can adjust accordingly now. Leaping safely off the branch onto the ground beside the Nara, Meech's knees bent upon touching down softening the landing. Rising at a moderate pace about a meter and a half away from Hiryo, Sachio spoke. "Ehhh, issue is I only got handles on Yoton . . . I'm fairly versatile in it however. Molten rock, rubber, or the good stuff that flows like a river. Whatever ya need I got it." He kept his eyes forward and spoke quite confidently not trying to give off negative energy to his partner for the mission.

"Got any other golden plans?" As he spoke this time he paced through a selection of hand seals, -Boar->Monkey->Dragon->Horse->Snake->Ram->Dragon->Dog- before stomping his foot against the ground whilst holding the final seal. With that a small rumble shook a small area only notable by the two Kumogakure ninja present. Lava then spewed out the ground 10m behind Sachio and Hiryo forming a thick 7m long and high wall. This wall was crammed in between two grand trees that were about 10m high and very thick in diameter. "Just in case they push us back this'll be able to save our asses, just be sure to not be in the line of fire when I give the word." The Genin looked at the Chunin with a smile, still open to any further plans or direction.

Jutsu Stuff:

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

Missions in order:

Hiryo had heard the disappointing remarks that completely foiled his current plans but he wasn't disappointed in the young genin. He wasn't the type of person to hate and look down on another person, instead he took the information as minor bumps in the road - nothing that can't be run over. "Oh I see... well scrap that plan, I got a thousand more. How durable can you make your rubber? do you think you would be able to immobilize one of the brothers legs to the ground and hands so he can't move or create jutsu? If so then the plan is for you to confront the brothers head on well I trap the brothers with a jutsu holding them in place long enough for you to capture one of them with rubber. I don't think I have the strength to hold both brothers for long so this plan will be carried out at a very fast pace?" Hiryo would say rubbing his chin with his left hand and looking at the young genin standing next to him.

He would then watch the genin stomp the ground causing lava to spew several meters behind them and then solidify creating a wall between a pair of thick trees not far apart. Hiryo would peep this wall for a few seconds before putting his focus back on the young boy. "Fancy...." He would say softly letting off a polite smile well waiting for the answer to his earlier question.

Word Count: 773/1,600

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sachio was glad to see the Nara didn't dwell on the bad news for long or for any time at that, he was very quick to continue and spew forth another plan. Sachio admired the Chunin for that and listened eagerly and to his favor, the plan was something that was feasible. Sure it was a bit risky, but he knew he'd had Hiryo watching his back and rubber could insulate the Raiton attacks anyhow, so for the most part the Genin would be save, less something completely unexpected were to happen. "Yeah that sounds possible, go ahead and assume a vantage point and we'll get this show on the road. Best of luck." Sachio would give his companion a smile while he sifted through his mind and allowed it to rest on the jutsu he had in mind. Though his composure gave off confidence, it could be seen through if one had the eye for seeing through facades. It wasn't that Sachio didn't have faith in Hiryo's abilities or planning, just simply him standing off against two B-Rank opponents even for a moment was quite the daunting task.

Exhaling as his eyes gently shut, he lifted his eye lids and assumed a profile of stoic heroism. His kusarigama at his hip, the Genin also had his chakra steadily channeling throughout his body ready for what the mission had to offer him. Given Hiryo had took a nice comfy hiding spot, Sachio would as well, but nothing out of the way, simply not in plain sight. His back would be resting against a sturdy tree, while he faced the wall he had created which was still 10m away. The Lightning and Thunder Brothers would now be arriving from the direction his back is facing or from behind him. The signal of their arrival being a gentle rustle of bushes and a few incoherent murmurs or jesting.

"You still haven't told me what the plan is in regards to what we'll being doing in Kumogakure. I still think it is far too early for us to return in hopes of recruitment. We're still fresh criminals." This brother had a head of golden hair and carried a large oversized sword. Sachio's heart began to race as he could hear their footsteps coming closer and closer. "Yeah, I'm aware, but I have a few connecti-" The other with a head of silver hair began to speak, but Sachio's presence becoming known cut off his dialogue. "On behalf of Kumogakure no Sato, I'm here to neutralize the both of you!" The Genin had stepped from behind the tree, now in front of both the large ruffians with only 5m of space in between them. The area wasn't vastly open, but there was enough room in between trees for things like close combat to occur. "See, Kumogakure already knows we're in the Land of Lightning." Sachio's presence obviously was something the two weren't worried about and instead they continued to babble on about what their next course of action would be. Turn back tot he Land of Fire or forge forward to go on with business.

Sachio was completely confused on what to do at this point, but he kept his guard up and figured as long as they were distracted or preoccupied Hiryo's plan could be executed.

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

Missions in order:

As they decided the plan, Hiryo would smile as his peer agreed to it and was proud that they finally found a plan to follow. With the plan settled and the time of arrival coming forth, Hiryo jumped high into the tree tops, jumping several trees continuing away from Sachio separating them only for a short while as he tried to scout the brothers before their arrival. Hiryo had found the two brothers, one of with silver hair and the other gold. He continued to follow the brothers undetected trying to find a opening as they traveled towards Sachio however he knew they were on guard throughout the entire journey so it wasn't going to be easy. As they continued down the path, he ignored the useless bickering by the brothers and hoped for a distraction until shortly, his prayers were answered. Just as the Silver headed brother began to speak, they were alerted of Sachio's presence and lowered their guard for a split second. Hiryo took advantage of the opening and performed a very fast rat seal as his shadow swiftly extended through a bush and connected to the two brothers shadows. Since the area was small, the distance the shadow needed to travel was rather short making it easy to be caught especially if you are not paying attention. Shadow Imitation Technique Hiryo thought as his heart beat lowered knowing the jutsu and plan was successful. "Quick Sachio, now! capture the silver one!" Hiryo would yell from the bush several meters away from him hoping Sachio could perform his jutsu and immobilize the silver brother. Hiryo knew he couldn't hold the brothers in place for long since they were beasts themselves but he put all his strength into the shadow capturing jutsu as the brothers tried there best to escape from the hold and would continue the power struggle with Hiryo trying to get free. Come on Sachio... this plan was based around you! you are the king in this plan and I am nothing but a pawn! do it! Hiryo's last thoughts waiting for Sachio's actions.

Word Count: 1,123/1,600

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sachio noticed the shadow quickly slithering behind both the brothers and knew it was only a matter of time before his time in the plan came. The ebony serpent linking with the shadows of the foes, not long after the voice of his ally was heard and plan went into action. Rat->Bird->Ox->Dragon With those seals, the Genin's body kerned towards the ground, to slam his palms against the study surface. With that the fate of the Silver Haired Goon could hopefully be sealed as the burlap shaded goo bursted from out the surface. Not for a moment did he let his eyes move towards the ground, keeping them narrowed on his primary target, but also having a sense of awareness towards the other. The Golden Haired ninja would be the one still mobile given the snare was successful, so perception was key along with the timing of the operation.

Both the large non trying to avoid the quickly surging rubber, the Nara's bind proved to be effective to a degree. At the last moment their strength overcame that of the Nara's, but what was to be expected. It was amazing the Shadow Nin could hold two high leveled Ronin for how long he did at all. Besides, with Sachio's focus being pinned on the silver haired ninja, he was still captured in the sea of liquid like rubber. Cutting at the material with his blade did nothing but prolong the enviable as he jumped back swinging until he collided with a tree. The goo then occupied the space around him up to his neck, binding him to the oaken vegetation, leaving him immobile while the excess rubber surreally soaked back into the ground. His sword was pinned against the tree, his feet to the ground and to the tree, his arms to his sides, and his back was squeezed against the tree uncomfortably as well, putting a slightly painful amount of pressure against his body.

The Golden Haired one who easily pulled off an escape, quickly morphed his mental and mannerisms onto the offense. Having avoided the rubber with a leap onto a high hanging branch, he spoke as he blazed through hand seals. "Seems like, you got some moves for a little guy. Damn shame you're gonna have to die because of em." As he spoke his hand was imbued with lightning chakra, but it eventually began to contort into a whole knew shape as it began to leave his hand. Red orbs that acted as eyes were then seen in what seemed like like a wolf crafted out of lightning. "And you should be ashamed for getting captured by such a little snot too, but don't worry I'll get ya outta there." At the end of his phrase, his hand was thrusted forward and the wolf of lightning was sent sprinting on the air at Sachio, whom was still recovering from the use of his previous jutsu.

Enemy Technique

Jutsu Stuff:

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

Missions in order:

Hiryo continued his strength battle against the two rouge killers and didn't plan to let loose until the plan was executed. Luckily enough Sachio was bright enough to notice the shadow creeping and acted at perfect timing - something even higher ranked ninjas would have trouble with. Hiryo would then watch as the silver brother would get hit and sent flying back until connecting with a tree and being stuck in a blob of rubbery lava that reached right up to his neck giving him enough mouth space for oxygen and to keep him alive. Well this was happening, the golden haired brother broke free from the jutsu and jumped onto a high up branch setting his eyes on the young genin that lost focus on him and performed a handseal before creating what seemed to be a wolf made up of pure raiton chakra. The beast had bright red eyes and had a few markings running down the body and after the phrase he spoke, it extended out towards Sachio with open jaws ready to munch down on the young boy. The same time the wolf extended, Hiryo performed a quick Tiger seal vanishing from his spot and appearing in front of Sachio blocking him from any harm intended however his movements wouldn't stop there. He knew he had limited time to react and being a Nara allowed him to have incredible thinking abilities even if put on the spot. He knew the Element table and since the wolf was made of pure Raiton, why not use a jutsu strong over Raiton... Fuuton.

Without any physical movement when appearing and using nothing but his pupils to direct his jutsu. A great wind was created from thin air creating a huge break through of wind strong enough to put out the Raiton beast and still reach the golden haired brother standing on the branch. Not only was the beast destroyed within an instant but the leaves and branches too showing the straight path the gust created. The gust of wind was so strong even Sachio could feel some of the force getting a few minor, small cuts even well standing behind him. The golden brother didn't care about dodging the wind and in fact laughed a little as he folded his arms across his body and blocking the wind head on. He was strong enough to perform a feat like this but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. He was sent flying back into the air but recovered with a series of flips and a few grazes and deep cuts on his arms - nothing too much for a beast like him. "Brat..." the golden brother said as he dusted off his arms looking at the pair. "You alright Sachio? I hoped you didn't get a shock from his attack." Hiryo would say smiling at his partner. "We need to kill him fast.. I don't like the fact that his brother over on that tree is there still conscious. If that golden boy over there finds a way to let him loose then game over haha..." Hiryo said pinpointing his attention over to the silver brother stuck on a tree but still watching the golden boy from his peripheral vision.

Chakra Information:

Word Count: 1,663/1,600

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Having been preoccupied with his other course of actions, all Sachio had time to do was turn to see the oncoming attack headed straight for him. Bracing for impact mentally since he didn't have proper time to react physically, Hiryo suddenly appeared in front of Sachio in a blur to much of the Genin's surprise. The Chunin's presence was still probably unknown to the Brother's and his location wasn't even specifically known by Meech, but regardless he was in front of him now. The again the Nara performed another adept feat of countering the enemies jutsu with one superior to it in the elemental spectrum. Blasting the wolf into bits of static and useless chakra, the gust of wind proceeded to its target who simply blocked it with his arms. Sachio could feel the power of the Fuuton Jutsu even from behind his ally, no major harm done, simple shallow knicks that would heal in the course of the day.

The head of Golden hair sent back a few meters, it would signal a break in the encounter, one Sachio would use to express his gratitude. "Yeah, you really saved my ass thanks Hiryo." Coming to a stand from his crouched position from his rubber jutsu, he eyed his foe who was about 15m away close to the end of Hiryo's jutsu's range. "You read my mind with that one. This can turn out to be pretty bad if we don't end this soon. You can lead the assault and I'll cover you since you have more combat experience." "Yeah! You little shits better be scared! Because if I get free I'll hang each of you from these tree branches!" The shouting persisted and the Golden haired brother seemed to narrow his eyes on the two Kumogakure operatives as he fell into a more determined or serious mind state. "I was foolish to underestimate you guys, but from here on, you're going to see the full extent of my abilities." A smirk slid onto the Ronin's face as he clasped his hands together calmly in the Snake hand seal. Shouting while opening his mouth to cartoonish widths, he exuded a bolt of deadly lightning that sailed towards both Kumogakure ninja's. "False Darkness!" Is what he shouted as he did so.

Sachio's eyes widened as the area was immediately lit up, but his hands subconsciously moved as surprise took over his expression. The Snake hand seal was also forged by him and in turn a small rumble was summoned, before a spout of fresh magma was spewed out of the ground underneath him. Chakra being allocated underneath the soles of his feet he was granted permission to stand atop the lava flow. This would position him at least 5m high, meaning he would successfully avoid the attack, before it would continue forward and shoot through the geyser of lava, still leaving him unharmed. Hiryo's course of action was still in his hands to successfully avoid the deadly bolt of lightning.

Enemy Jutsu

Jutsu Stuff:

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

Missions in order:

Hiryo stood firmly in front of his partner with a strong stance. From behind, this was the stance to give off an heroic scene and maybe some inspiration.. not that he tried to create this scene or maybe he did.. not that it matters. He let off a smile as he heard his partners gratitude and nodded when he was told to lead the assault with Sachio watching his back however the smile soon vanished when the brothers started there bickering. In the back of his head, Hiryo found it funny that the silver brother could still harass them even in the sticky situation he was caught up in. Hiryo's attention was more focused on the brother that was mobile and seeing him clap his hands together to form a Snake seal, he knew something was coming and he didn't plan to stay around to find out.. he just hoped Sachio had the same idea. Immediately after the seal being formed, he wold proceed to open his mouth to a size Hiryo wished a girl could. A shining light was formed and then shot at the two Kumo ninja with static bouncing around the edges of the technique. Hiryo knew the technique was deadly and using his well trained body, Hiryo quickly jumped high into the air covering about 7 meters up looking down at Sachio to see if he was okay. He didn't know what to expect of Sachio's reactions but just as he expected, Sachio used his initiative and performed an Snake seal of his own. After the seal, the ground shook a little and Sachio was sprouted 5m into the sky by pura lava! Lucky I didn't stay close to him! I could of been burn't meat haha.. his Lava techniques are dangerous if he doesn't use them wisely.. Hiryo thought watching Sachio avoid the spear. The quickly passing Raiton technique was avoided but still caused a mighty amount of damage to the environment behind them including the wall that Sachio created earlier. It wasn't the Raiton technique that destroyed it but rather the explosion it created.

Hiryo was to concerned about Sachio that he lost focus on the main target at hand and the golden brother used the opening to his advantage. As Hiryo looked down at Sachio to see if he was okay, the golden brother took to the skies with his own jump heading straight for Hiryo. As he made it to him, he sent Hiryo flying downwards into several trees with a hefty round house kick before landing safely on a high branch extended from a huge oak tree. "One down, one to go haha." The golden brother would say placing his eyes on the young Sachio below him. Hiryo was sent flying crashing and breaking several trees before finally being stopped on the base of a huge tree. He knew that was coming and was his fault for not focusing on his enemy and being to concerned on his sibling.. "He got me good... ha.." He would say softly wiping the blood dropping from the left side of his mouth and trying everything he could do to lift himself up and make his way back to Sachio and the Golden brother. Please be safe... Im coming Sachio! His thoughts were well limping slowly towards his previous location.

Chakra Information:

Word Count: 2,218/1,600

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

[spoiler]
His stream of lava being disrupted like he foresaw, Sachio could only wonder what damage the bolt of ration did to his previously created wall of cooled magma. He wanted to look, but he couldn't afford to take his eyes off his foe and that lesson was quickly taught to him as he saw Hiryo get punished for that very mistake. "Your back!" Sachio called out before the Golden Hair beast connected with the Chunin with a brutal roundhouse kick. Sent quite a ways away, Sachio's psyche was definitely shook, but he knew he couldn't allow it to throw off his performance. Landing on the ground safely while the foe perched in a branch, the Genin thought of possible plans. Attacking head on was far out of the question given his foes skill level, but the Issen Stance was a possibility. No, it uses too much chakra and needs preparation, I need something now . . . The boy's voice rang in his head as he stared at his devilish grinning opponent. "Don't tell me I scared the fight outta ya kid." The brute hopped off the branch and casually began to approach the Genin, before Sachio finally grabbed his Kusarigama that was on his hip and grabbed the chain length in his off hand.

"Been awhile since I killed someone who used one of those, lets see if you can outlast him!" With that the Missing Ninja charged the Genin to much of Sachio's surprise. A right handed punch reeled back ready to be delivered, Sachio ducked below it as it sailed over his head. He saw his opening to then strike the man given he successfully evaded such an attack, but as he moved to cut the man's right side, the Golden Haired Ronin crossed his left hand over his body and caught Sachio's sickle wielding hand. "You missed the mark by about five minutes kid, such a damn shame." He lifted the Genin in the air with his single hand, his full beast like stature now truly being realized by Meech.

Releasing his grip on the chain that was in his left hand, the chain jingled as it hit the ground and Sachio quickly maneuvered his now freed hand to his utility pouch located on the back of his hips. Withdrawing a kunai in a flash, he jousted the blade forward to his foe's abdominal, but that blade was also caught. "You're a feisty little bastard aren't you?" The Golden Haired demon snickered as he held both of Sachio's wrist in his hands suspending the Genin seemingly helplessly in the air. That was until Sachio's fighting spirit had finally gotten the best of the arrogant Missing Ninja.

Swinging his legs back seemingly squirming for freedom, Sachio was granted the space he needed to build up momentum for a powerful kick. Almost like he was a swing set, though he was suspended by his arms, he swung forward using his abdominals and hips before swinging forward and launching his foot forward. This resulted in the brute getting kicked right underneath his chin and Sachio getting free. The Golden Haired ninja stumbled back form the force of the kick and Sachio who was dropped, fell on his ass, with his weapons still safely and tightly held in his hands. "Baaaaahahahaaahaa, he threw you for a loop there huh!?" The Silver Haired Brother laughed as Sachio got to his feet observing eh recovering Golden Haired Brother whom was rubbing his chin, nursing the blow. "I gotta admit I didn't see that coming, you're full of surprises aren't ya? And you! . . . Why don't you shut up so I can focus!?" Seeing another window in his enemies attention, Sachio's mind began to feed him plans of his own. Maybe I could set something up next time he turns his attention to his brother to argue . . . there's no reason not to try it. It seems every time one bros the other always looks at the other to respond. A course of action decided, Sachio just needed to get them to interact once more and he could maybe hold out long enough for Hiryo to recover or maybe to pull off the impossible and take out the Golden Haired Goon himself.

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

Missions in order:

(OOC: Sorry slack post. It was rushed because I'm busy at the moment but I wanted you to progress the battle between you and the golden brother.)

With blood dripping from his mouth, bruises all over his upper body and a few minor cuts and grazes, Hiryo continued to pull his weight to the location he was previously at. He knew Sachio was left alone with two monsters. Even though one of the brothers was immobilized, the other was still on a loose and acting like a wild animal - expected from the gold and silver brothers. Hiryo wanted to get to the area as fast as he could but his body was still in shock from the power behind the round house kick and also the damage the environment caused to him. He hoped that his body would wake up before he got to the location and he also hoped for Sachio's safety. Please Sachio.. be safe.. I'm almost there! Hiryo thought as he tried his best to move at the fastest pace he could.

Chakra Information:

Word Count: 2,367/1,600

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum