Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 am

Sabo

Sabo

Hendricks

Sick Dog

Many noises could be heard from within the Rough Bar, which isn't unusual. But what was causing this was something, or better yet someone, truly strange. Leaning up against the brick wall close to the exit sat a silver haired buy covered in cuts and bruises, none truly sever.  Also he had a little bit of blood coming from his mouth. All of that had bodily harm came from a bunch of guys, about seven, who were in the bar. 'I can't believe I am getting my ass handed to me right after getting released from that prison....man I got weak...' Hendricks would think to himself as he would slowly stand to his feet and dust himself of, right now all he ha done was his red pants and black shoes, his jacket had gotten torn and fell off of him. 

Hendricks would take the blood from his mouth and whip it on his face, making his clans marking. "YO! I ain't done yet, you overgrown fuckers!" Hendricks would say with a smirk as he got into a battle stance. The seven men that had beat him up already would stand back up from their seats and look at Hendrick's then at each other, they would laugh before making their way over to Hendricks.After a few minutes Hendricks would be seen flying through the window of the place, landing outside on the ground. He would just lay there int he middle of the road, looking up at the sky.

The time of day would probably be one in the afternoon as the sky was still high in the sky, and beautiful it was. This village was pretty nice from the outside of that prison, even though he didn't really like the light mist everywhere but he could deal with it. A smile would come across his face as he would just lay there in pain. 'Only bad thing about this is that I have no master...' he would think to himself. Also his little buddy would seem to come out of nowhere and jump on his chest, and lay there. He also was a bit banged up as he was in the bar also and fought beside his master, his friend. 

Word Count: 0372/0000

2Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:32 am

Anonymous

Shinku Shurajo

The Second Crimson Princess

Shinku liked pudding; she also liked taking walks around the village without her sister’s supervision whilst humming a song with a lovely tune but was sadistic in nature if one were to hear the lyrics. Put all of these things together and one ends up with a very happy child soldier who speaks in the third person for one reason or another. So seeing the child skipping down the road with a spoon in her mouth and a pudding cup in one hand as she hummed to no one in particular without a thought in the world, was not unnatural for the villagers had a week or two to get use to this daily occurrence. Morning coffee, work in-between that and lunch, afternoon the humming of a girl who was able to slip out of the house she shared with her sister since said sister was at the training grounds or on a mission, back to work, dinner, then finally back to bed. See, an integrated part of their daily lives.

Today’s outing took Shinku to the part of the village that boasted the Rogue Bar, a place where rogues flocked like moths to a fire for one reason or another. Shinku actually wasn’t privy to such information but that didn’t matter much since it wasn’t like she would be going inside the building, being not only eight-years-old, but disinterested in seeing what lied inside of the building. That and the simple fact that she just witnessed somebody go flying out of the building probably didn’t help much, but whomever had went flying certainly caught her attention. With the spoon still in her mouth, and the pudding cup crushed in her left hand, Shinku would quicken her pace so that she may see this person’s face though she would certainly do it in an unconventional way. With a simple tilt of her head, she would put her feet on either side of the boy’s torso before sitting upon his stomach, sparing the pup a single glance before looking the silver-haired boy in the eyes.

She inspected him, taking note of his physical appearance before her right hand would remove the spoon from her mouth. “Hm… are you alright mister?”

Word Count: 0366/0000

Last edited by Frost Princess on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

3Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 am

Sabo

Sabo

Hendricks

Dog

Hendricks was about to pass out as he already had his eyes closed, but they would open and his decent into a needed rest would be put on hold. "Yea, i'm good...just a bit banged up." Hendricks would say to answer the girl's question.  He would yawn before continuing. "So why is a little kid like you in a place like this....No...a better question is why are you sitting on me?" Hendricks, if he could, would have moved the little girl once she had sat on him. But the pain from his injuries made doing anything like that near impossible, well just for right now. 

Even though he didn't show it he was a bit surprised at this girl's appearance, her eyes. This was because it reminded him of his master who also had similar eyes, albeit one of the man's eyes was white due to him going blind in it. Still though it surprised him that he would meet someone with two different colored eyes this quickly after being released from that prison. It could be a sign that this child might be his next master or it could just be a coincidence; whatever it was he would have to see a few more things before thinking such a child would be his next master. So as he waited for a response he would yawn, he would show off his pronounced canine teeth, but would shut his mouth quickly. He knew he had teeth like a dog and some people showed fear when seeing them for some reason, and since he didn't want to scare the child he closed his move quickly. 

Word Count: 0275/0647

4Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:48 am

Anonymous

Shinku Shurajo

Shinku stared at the man that had been thrown out the bar as if he were a ragdoll as if he had suddenly grown two hands, for she didn’t really understand where his questions were coming from. Was there a reason why she shouldn’t be in the area? Should she have a reason for sitting upon the boy’s stomach? She didn’t think so, but perhaps this was one of those things people found odd, but she couldn’t really understand why. So, putting the spoon back into her mouth as she straighten herself, cocking her head to the left as she tapped her chin with her finger, the child began to think of an adequate answer to the boy’s inquiries. After much thought, or as much as her short attention span would allow, her eyes would turn back onto the boy as she grinned at him. She once again removed the spoon from her mouth before answering his questions. “Shinku doesn’t have a reason mister. But mister is comfortable so can Shinku sit on him some more? Or does mister want to get up?”

“If mister wants to get up, Shinku will get off him,”
Shinku would add after pausing for a flitting second, leaning forward ever so slightly as she awaited his answer to her questions. She would very much prefer to remain seated on his stomach, for upon taking a seat, she had realized how utterly tired she was due to her long walk. But if he wished to get up, well she would oblige him though she would request for him to pick her up. And if he did pick her up, well let us just say that she hadn’t missed those sharp canines he had for teeth.

Word Count: 0290/0656

Last edited by Frost Princess on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

5Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:17 am

Sabo

Sabo

Hendricks

Dog

"...."   Hendricks didn't say anything at first as he didn't know what he should say, this little child was a bit weird. He had never met anyone, or though people would, address them self in the third person. 'Ugh, I guess she can sit on my...I can't move anyway right now...' Hendricks would think to himself as he didn't move an inch, the pain fading a bit. Hendricks was a bit confused though on a few things about this little child but they weren't anything major so he wouldn't even ask her about it. 

Pluto the dog on Hendricks chest who has been ignored by the two continued to sit there, a bit jealous that Hendricks was letting someone else sit on him. A reason it wouldn't say, bark, about this is because he didn't want Hendricks to through him. Pluto didn't like getting tossed in the air by Hendricks and avoided doing things that would cause such a thing to happen to him. "So little one..err..Shinku. My name is Hendricks so don't call me mister anymore, that makes me feel old...But if you don't want to say my name you can call me something else, just not mister or anything that you would call old people." Hendricks would move his right hand to dig into his pocket, and after feeling around for a few seconds would see he had nothing in it. He would sigh as he removed his hand from his pocket. Why he did that was to see if he had any change so he could go get something to eat after he got his energy back, but he was broke. What caused him to even check if he had anything was because he saw Shinku had a spoon and that made him hungry. 

Word Count: 0300/0947

6Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 am

Anonymous

Shinku Shurajo

Hendrick? That sounded like a mouthful within the mind of Shinku and it showed upon her face, though that look of confusion had quickly been replaced by a smile, eyes gleaming with something akin to excitement as her mind raced through nicknames that would suit the lying man. Hen was short but didn’t sound cute at all, Rick sounded and probably was a generic name, Dri had the same problem as Hen, and so did a lot of other shorten forms of the name Hendrick. Finally her mind would arrive on a name that sounded cute and suited him well, at least in her mind for there were certainly a good number of people that would like to beg a differ. Continuing to smile down upon Hendrick, the youngling would adjust her position on his stomach, hand brushing that of the dog that sat upon his chest as she did so. It was at that moment that Shinku would take notice of the dog, having missed the pup for one reason or another. With those mismatched eyes, she made a quick assessment of the pup before turning her eyes back to Hendrick.

“Shinku is happy Henny let her sit on him,” Shinku said, breaking the silence that had descended between the two thanks to her. “Shinku wants to know why Henny got thrown out bar. Is Henny being bad or are bar patrons being bad?” she questioned, tilting her head to the side as she took another quick glance at the pup. “What its name?” She would say lastly, pointing a finger at the dog that had taken residence upon Hendrick’s chest before she had taken her seat upon his stomach. Whilst she waited patiently for an answer or two, she decided that poking the dog was a wise decision. She wasn’t doing it out of any malicious intent, she just simply wished to poke the dog and thus did so. How the dog would take it hadn’t crossed her mind.

Word Count: 0331/0987

7Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 am

Sabo

Sabo

Hendricks

Dog

"Pluto his name is Pluto." Henny would say, as he wanted to answer that question first. As answering the first one may prove to be a bit difficult, as he didn't know if he was in the wrong or not. He would close his eyes as he began to think, hoping that he would be able to figure out the reason. Silence would be between for about five minutes, after that time Henny would open his eyes.  He would sigh as he truly had forgotten what the reason was, so he would answer with the first thing that came into his mind now. "Well, I truly don't know. I may have done something wrong..I may have not. In the past I had done bad things, well people say I have, but I only do what I am ordered to do by my Master...But since that guy is gone..I do what every I think I should do...whether it be in bad taste or it be in good..." Henny would tell her. 

He would turn his head to the side as it saddened him a little as he thought about his old master, not much though. It was just that he was lost and didn't like being lost, it confused him. "...I should really start searching for a new soon..." Henny would say out loud, thinking he was thinking this to himself. 

Word Count: 0232/1179

8Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:16 am

Anonymous

“Pluto?” Shinku repeated, her voice hinted at confusion though she certainly wasn’t confused. “Pluto is nice name,” she added, clarifying what she had meant before there could be a misunderstanding. Contrary to what she displays, she was a very good listener, she was also very good at comprehending things, the problem simply laid with the fact that she had a forgetful mind, something which her sister had said she needed to work on. Her eyes would stare at the newly dubbed Pluto for a couple seconds, resisting the urge to pet the dog since she didn’t know rather or not that would irritate it. So after perhaps a minute, though it possibly could have been longer or shorter than that, her mismatched eyes would turn on Henny.

“Shinku can help Henny find new master.” Shinku stated, her gaze turning to the sky as she leaned back slightly. There she would stay silently for a couple seconds before turning her eyes back on Henny, scooting back just a little bit so that she may lay her head upon folded hands, which rested upon Hendrick’s chest. Her big eyes stared at the pup once again before closing, she moving her head back in forth, getting rather comfortable on the boy. “Tell Shinku about Henny’s master. Shinku shall find Henny master just like his other master. But Shinku makes no promises.”

9Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:46 am

Sabo

Sabo

Hendricks

His plan

"Nah, but can you get off of me now?" Was the quick response Henny would give the child. A few seconds passed Before Hendricks would begin to sit up and then move the child, if she didn't move herself. When ever he was able to get the child off of him he would stand up and pick Pluto up, and then place the pup on his head.  Hendricks would then turn his back to the kid and begin walk, having somewhere important he had to be now. "Thanks for the chat. Hope to see you around...even though that might not happen.." The last part of what Hendricks would say was mumbled and shouldn't be heard, but it might he didn't know how good that kid's ears were. 

[exit]

Word Count: 0129/1308

10Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!]  Empty Re: Get tough[OPEN! FOR FROSTY!] Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Anonymous

Shinku had been disappointed that Henny refused her offer, even more so when he requested that she remove herself from him, but she would comply anyways. With a sad sigh, and the rubbing of her face against his chest, the child would roll off Henny before bringing herself up into a sitting position, those mismatched eyes watching as he walked away. She would sigh once again before she to would get up and continue on her adventure, only an hour to spare before she had to go home.

[E X I T]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum