Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Official Buisness: Introductions. Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Buisness: Introductions.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Buisness: Introductions. Empty Official Buisness: Introductions. Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:58 am

Luci

Luci

The trip was long and it took her from lush forest to barren lands of heat. She had rested in the middle of her trip on an oasis she stumbled across. The rest stop was soothing, starting with her peeling off her clothes and diving her desired body into the clear waters. It was a quick dip really. Enough to clean the sweat and grim off and restore her vigor.
" I hope the Kazekage likes visitors. "

Returning her treck across the sands she found herself moving ever more quickly to her destination.

2Official Buisness: Introductions. Empty Re: Official Buisness: Introductions. Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Luci

Luci

Nothing and no one had interrupted her travels. The sandy desert had led her to the large gates in the distance. It had been quite awhile since her last visit to Sunagakure. For a moment she thought back on her Chunnin days and how much she travled. Though she didn't dwell on it too long it made her feel good as she pulled her hood down and replaced it with the hat signifying her as Hokage. She would hope upon reaching the gates they would recognize it and let her in with open arms.

[ successful travle to Sunagakure: Exit ]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum