Takigakure

Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Empty Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina was sitting against a large tree which was in turn surrounded by many other large trees. He had came to the forest of death in the land of fire to meet with the Senju known as Syndra once again. This time however he was hours ahead of schedule and decided to make the most of his time waiting. The young man started to focus iijutsu chakra into his right eye. Keeping it closed as he gathered the chakra he would then reach into a small pack and take out a jar not much smaller than the pack it was stored in. Inside this jar was one of the fabled sharingan of the Uchiha clan its three little tomoe staring through the glass and preservative fluid. Soon however he would think of this eye as another item in his collection but rather apart of himself. He opened the jar and let it rest in front of him as he prepared himself for the more difficult part of the surgery. Having used his medical chakra to safely separate his left eye from his skull all he had to do was scoop it out. The act of removing the eye was over in a matter of moments and only caused him some minor discomfort. The most of which being the feeling of his warm blood drip down his cheek. If he could look in a mirror he was certain it would look as if he was weeping blood. Now after inserting the new sharingan into his eye socket came the tricky part of using his own chakra to connect it and make sure it was done properly or else irreversible damage could be done. Luckily enough Kamina was confident in his medical abilities and he had more than enough experience to get the job done safely so he continued the operation. In a minutes time he would open his right eye back up letting the eye get used to the feeling of having to feed information to a brain once again. Almost immediately Kamina would feel the chakra being drawn to it and unfortunately this would continue to happen as long as he used it. So for the time being he would close his eye again. Only opening it briefly so it could adjust before closing it once more and letting it rest.

2Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Empty Re: Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Rolling rollin rollin

(rolled over a two so transplant is a success)

Last edited by Kamina on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

3Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Empty Re: Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 am

Sato

Sato

The member 'Kamina' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Transplant Dice' : 9

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

4Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Empty Re: Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:02 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would arrive in the forest of Death to meet with Kamina as planned. Syndra has long been planning the betrayal of the village, but has been working against them in secrecy for quite some time now. Part of this involved in aiding an Akatuski, Kamina. Kamina was an intellectual human being who had been working with Syndra since the attack from the Seven Swordsmen quite sometime ago. Kamina saw Syndra kill her ally and used this as blackmail to have Syndra work for the being. Although, it wasn't all forceful, Syndra hoped to gain some benefit out of aiding this Akatuski as well.

When Syndra arrived at the large tree where Kamina had been placed, she realized that he seemed slightly off. It appeared that Kamina had endured an eye transplant. Syndra would arrive standing on a branch a few feet above Kamina, across from him. So she would be looking down at Kamina from an across angle.

"So, it appears that we both bear a simmiliar trait now. Shall we call ourselves Uchihas now? Hahahaha." Syndra said so playfully. Hinting to Kamina that she too had a Sharingan. Although, hers was not placed in her eye like Kamina's. Syndra kept both of her orinigal eyes, it seems that this Sharingan was placed on the back of Kamina's left hand. Which was currently wrapped in bandages.

5Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Empty Re: Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina would look up at the now approaching Syndra, his right eye tightly shut. He would still blink a few times with it simply to give it more time to get better accustomed to his body but there was no point in using it to see right now. With his old in now in the jar of preservative fluid he placed it into one of his many pouches before giving Syndra his full attention. It would appear that she had deduced that he had a given him a sharingan as well, must not of been hard with him blinking a red a eye and blood stains on the right side of his face... Also the eyeball in the jar that was previously before him. Something Kamina found humorous was that she hinted that she herself had received a sharingan. He eyes however were still her own so Kami could only assume that she had placed on her body instead of replacing one of her eyes... Perhaps it was underneath the bandages on her hand. There were many places it could have gone so this was all mere speculation. Kamina stood himself and dusted himself off before beginning to speak, but before doing so he pulled out one tiny vial of red liquid.

'Well I wish I had more time to stay and chat with you but I'm on a rather tight schedule lately so I must ask if we can hurry this procedure along. I have the dna I need transplanted right here so everything is good to go on my end."

(sorry for short post but im on my phone)

6Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Empty Re: Shadow Government?! (Syndra Only) Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:30 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would hop down in front of Kamina and smile slightly. But, in a very unusual manner. Perhaps she was excited to perform the surgery. "Oh, my apologies. This will only take a moment." Syndra claimed, taking the vile from Kamina. Cutting a small incessions on Kamina's right arm and began to infuse the liquid with Kamina. As it bonded, Syndra was curious to what this DNA was, but she didn't bother to ask. She knew that at the moment, she needed Kamina. So, she would serve him with no questions asked until she had no more use for him. After a few moment and some slight pain, The DNA would be infused with Kamina. The surgery would be completely successfull due to the fact that Syndra was a master surgeon.

After removing her tools from Kamina, she would nod slightly to Kamina and take a few steps back. "I'm sure you'll adapt quickly. But, try not to put too much strain on yourself till you feel completely comfortable." Syndra warned Kamina. She would then bow her head slightly and speak again.
"I should take my leave now. Till we meet again." Syndra claimed, walking away from Kamina to the village again. Curious to what Kamina's purpose was for so many new blood lines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum