Takigakure

Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Runaway [Private, NK, Casual]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:52 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

It had been weeks since he had left the house, and now that he was out, he was finding solace by the waters again. The river at the edge of the village to be exact. He stood quietly with his eyes closed, taking in the sounds of the flowing water, birds chirping, and the sound of leaves crumpling in the wind. Sometimes, he had pondered about leaving the village to explore the wonders of the world further- the seas and broad oceans to be exact. There was just something about the smell of salt that intrigued him, there was just something about the view of the vast blue waters inspiring him to do something with his life. But, that was not much of an option, especially if news went out that he went missing abruptly without a notice or given permission. Leaving Konoha is not a necessity in his life, running away is not a necessity either, but finding the peace within himself was merely enough to keep him from ditching his ninja ways and leaving. But, being a Shinobi had it's ways, and he had to keep his honourable form. Kuroo's  black tie followed the light flow of the winds, and he smiled genuinely for a short amount of time.

Nature was nice. He liked the quiet, the peace. Life was made of moments, and he would cherish them, though they may seem a bit of waste considering he's done nothing much for the past three years. He's went out and had a couple of women around, but none of them were to his liking, nor did he ever have the intentions of doing anything with them. Granted his good lucks, he does dread it as certain points in his life. He never asked for the attention, but he got it anyways. If he got it, he might as well make it seem like he enjoyed it, rather than looking like a bored man. Kuroo sat down on the grass, leaning back on his elbows to keep his support up. It was times like these he'd wish he could have spent with his brothers. Rather than any actual moments with them, they had always been separated by missions, by their jobs, but he knew well enough being a ninja meant risking their life. Not much of a surprise there.

Still so young, vulnerable, strong, and self-reserved, he needed to find something purposeful with his life. Perhaps make a friend or two, perhaps rekindle the relationship with his old, perverted sensei. Anything was better than doing nothing. But he kept one thing in mind; I'd rather settle for nothing than settle for less. Needless to say, he always had the urge to survive, just to see how his life will play out in the long run.

2Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:40 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She seemed to have been out and about, doing small tasks and aiding her family in care. She of course by now had her own home separate to her main family because she was able to do so in her own right but it always felt so empty and quiet. Granted because it was but still she had been used to the laughter of her little brother to wake her, or the smell of simmering delicacies her mother would cook, even the daily chore of mending her father's wounds was missed. But she had no right to complain, some had no homes or no families and she seemed to be doing fine on her own, just perhaps she felt lonesome with having traveled to Suna and leaving her friends and team for 3 full years.

Granted it was for a good cause as she had trained vigorously and learned new techniques as well as strengthening her social interaction. Once the person who'd rather get things done and then leave for home now she spent time in doing things right but also having some fun in the process, as if she were a different person altogether. She was still herself however and even if one were to deny her newly found smile they'd know her by her hair and eyes which were hard to miss. Bright red and auburn hair that was much longer now than ever before and bright sky blue eyes that just seemed a bit more full of life than they once did.

Even with this it was hard to imagine how much she had grown, even her own sensei had a bit of a time in shock with what she became as she didn't look like a porcelain doll anymore. However onto the day length she had traveled from her home to this spot with no more reason other than to take in the beautiful slightly windy day and just relax. Needless to say she was just walking, not for training or exercise of the physical body but mostly for her mind, to take a break from the stress and strain and just relax for a day without feeling lazy or inefficient either.

It was then she had notice something odd colored by the river and as she came up it came into view as a person but rather more than that she could recognize it was her old team member, and once upon a time rival but in all reality that was just her old self feeling jealous and unable to keep up. As she made her way to him she was easy to hear come up as she spoke out. "Hey, Kuroo!" She waved with a smile to her face which wasn't like her younger self. She wasn't overly cheerful but seemed content with things around her. "Long time no see, how's things been for you and the village?" She asked and for good measure as she wasn't in the village for 3 years after all. She had gotten the permission to train with her family in Suna for that long but even so 3 years is a very long time.

WC: 523

3Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

He tilted his head backward, first seeing the blue skies, then noticing Hitomi, her old teammate, approaching him. He would be lying if he said he was not surprised, in fact, she had grown quite a bit within the little hiatus everyone had took. It was a different thing to see, considering he kept his distance from everyone, but it was still worth realizing he hadn't seen her around the village in a long time. "Hello there, Hitomi," Kuroo greeted with a small smile. He held no resentful feelings, or anything of that sort during their younger days, perhaps because he's grown to understand more. He was sure their little bitter rivalry was nothing they couldn't resume, but there was a small voice in his head saying that it'd be better to become friends than rivals. But, then again, rivals can still be friends. Rivals can strengthen a relationship.

While she asked her question, the Chunin pondered on his answer. There was nothing much to explain to her, really. "I've kept my distance from engaging in any activities around the village," he began, leaning over on one elbow so he could rub his neck. "After a couple of unfortunate accidents, I've practically kept to myself, attracted some women time to time, so really nothing interesting," he admitted, sighing shortly after. He'd rather not discuss of his father's disappearance and his brother's death. Being vague was the only way he could have answered her anyways, and he'd hope she wouldn't pry for any further information. Not that he didn't trust her, but it was due to the fact he had rarely ever chosen to speak to anyone of the problem. Not his cup of tea, long story short.

"I may not seem like it, but I'm quite perceptive, and I haven't seen you around the village," he started nonchalantly, staring at the moving water in front of him. "And your abilities seemed to have strengthened. I assume you've trained, or gone off to do some other business?" Kuroo questioned. It may not be anything of his concern, but starting a bit of small talk was better than being there awkwardly, with tension between them.

4Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was glad to see him enlighten her presence rather than ignore it or just speak without looking towards the place he was acknowledging. It wasn't difficult to start a conversation as it seemed, even with him not paying much mind to other activities she still was interesting in what he did tell her. "I suppose some misfortune comes with the way of growing up, nothing too much to worry on though." She stated smiling to him. Used to she'd have dwelled upon the information and dug too deep to pry it out but now she felt content with just few bits here and there and leaving the rest to what she really didn't need to know.

"Well geez I'm guessing they came to you, which is pretty lucky...I haven't really found anyone of interest while I was out, not that I was looking myself." She shrugged for a moment going on to sit down and just look to the river. She then took in a breath of the crisp air and thought on. "Indeed I have, I was given permission to live with some family in Suna for more focused training. My cousin helped aid in quite alot of things I needed to know and do, she's been here a couple of times so she knows the deal on how to transfer me back and forth. Well she did but that's nothing bad to worry on!" She said thinking on it very little as she gazed around.

"Training in Sunagakure was harsh I tell you, nothing but blistering sunlight and winds stronger than any tornado. I'd be hard pressed someone didn't come out of there without getting even a bit stronger or at least more modest to life." She chuckled a bit nodding on the thought, she then went on to speak once more. "But in all from what I've seen the people are fine, families are well kept, and the system seemed in check. Just a lot less green and a lot more yellow around. I did miss my homeland though...even with it's faults Konoha is just so much more than I ever expected it to be...it's humbling." She hummed drawing her knees to her chest and laying her head on the top of them.

WC: 380

5Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:56 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Kuroo listened to her, being attentive to the words that came out of her mouth. The first thing she responded to was evidently a little bit humorous, because what she had stated was the truth. Women did go to him- often. But, otherwise it was nice to know she had gotten out of the village, going to other places and such to explore, to train. Much to his amusement, he'd have liked to be in that position. He wanted to go out and explore past the walls of the village, but since no opportunity would unveil toward him, it was likely he'd be stuck around the village. If he'd have to leave, it would most likely be on the standards of a mission. The weather of Sunagakure would most definitely be contradictory to the days he and the citizens had felt in Konoha, so of course it was a different experience to her. The words that came tumbling from her clearly presented that she was happy, but when she had said that her cousin 'did' know how to transfer her back in forth, it clicked to him that something had obviously happened while she was there.

None of his business, he ignored it and put on a fake smile enough to hopefully show that he was somewhat happy she had moved on from her previous misfortunes. She spoke of how being in Konoha was a lot more different than in Sunagakure, and he just nodded. He of course had no sense of knowledge ever being there, but somehow, it would seem to be easily relate to. Blinding sands, harsh winds and hot temperature are not apart of his likes, but that's how the men, women and children there live- and he held no right to bash on them for it. Just another village, another alliance, and another part of the world. "I see. So, you thoroughly enjoyed your time there, I assume?" Kuroo asked, and it wasn't exactly out of curiosity, just a simple question. "And just to be clear, women did seek me out. Of course, you see that I've grown with my dashing looks, it becomes an issue for some women to resist," he joked, sitting up. Albeit it being a joke, it was technically the truth and he embraced it to a certain extent.

Playing around with women was fun to him, he loved to let them down or just see the simple confusion appear on their faces when he denied them. If it wasn't apparent enough, he was never interested in hunting down women at all. Don't get him wrong, it's not that he doesn't think of it, and it's obvious he doesn't abuse or wrong them- it's not that he was a heartbreaker- it's that he honoured his good form. His own code and morals, and hence, he didn't do things he finds he would regret later on. It was not much to his desires, nor did he want to fall to his own demise if he was ever caught up in a sticky situation. Kuroo sighed, watching the birds fly over their heads. "I suppose if we met with Musashi-sensei, he would take advantage of me, wouldn't he, darling?" There was a thing he became aware of after he spoke- she didn't know much of how he had changed completely, how he wasn't really that shy fourteen year old three years ago. If there was one thing she would understand by the end of the day, her old teammate was not the same person at all. "Now, before you think I'm hitting on you, that is not the case here."

6Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She nodded to him with a good smile going on to the comments that were exchanged. "I enjoyed myself to what extent I could, I wasn't there for a vacation or visitation after all." She shrugged as she held her hair down from the wind blowing on. That would have to be the other big change about herself, her hair. There was just so much of it and she refused to cut it down, it was a bit humorous to see it flying around in her face or her struggle to get twigs and dirt out of it but in general it was pretty well kept. But even so that topic was better suited to if it were asked on. As she heard him answer her questioning on the girls who sought him. "Yeah I can see that, you're totally the prince charming..." She joked on laughing a bit.

"I've already met with sensei in the shop, though don't get me wrong he's a good sensei I'd be sure he'd just keep to his own methods, even if age seems to be catching up." She laughed a bit as she blinked looking on to the birds flying by in some awe. She adored the creatures and all they seem to do. But back into the topic at hand she seemed to roll her eyes."Well that's the first time I was called that name by someone other than my family, but it's whatever really, I didn't assume you were." She went on to laying back and stretched out as she seemed to get comfortable. "Just cause you're a guy and i'm a girl doesn't mean anything, who knows I might be into girls more and no one would notice a difference until they saw me with one." She closed her eyes grinning a bit as she giggled to the thought.

While it was true to her nature she had no preference over any genders, people who assumed she did were sorely mistaken. It wasn't to mention that yes he may have changed but she felt him more proper as a team mate. "Look we can be friends and all but keep the flirting words to the desperate ones, it's a bit awkward to talk to someone more like a team member than a guy up for grabs in that manner." She went on as she listened to the trees whistle softly and the river clash over small waves from the rocks. It was so peaceful here she could practically fall asleep and pay no mind to caring on the thought.

WC: 427

7Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"Prince Charming? Am I a fairytale to you?" he muttered, at least while he had the chance. The next few things that came out of her mouth was out of- well, it wasn't exactly disgust, but she had taken it the wrong way, and she appeared a little bit taken back from the one word that had changed the atmosphere around them. It was like heavy dust raining on them, metaphorically, but Kuroo didn't mind that she was being protective of herself. She had the right to stand up for who she was, and he could give two shits less about it. But, her misinterpretation of what he said left him cautious of how he was to speak around her. "Apologies, I had no implied intentions. As you can tell, my speech patterns are something you're going to have to put up with," he explained, "unless, that is too much a challenge? If so, I'm afraid I'll have to keep my distance." There went his attitude again. Not harmful or offensive, but playful, mocking, and challenging.

He didn't bother speaking further, he just listened to the soothing sounds of water which overtook his senses. It was the only reason he came here anyways. He didn't ask to be disturbed or interrupted, not that he was intentionally interrupted, and it wasn't that he didn't like her presence, but it was really coincidental. There was still a bit of bitterness between them, and it wasn't absolute, just, floated in the air really.

OOC: V GET YOUR ARSE IN THIS THREAD ALREADY I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO DO

8Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:48 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

These two are cute together Musashi thought, as he remained hidden behind the bush to spy on the two Chunin.

Musashi pranced along the waves of grasslands in some kind of merry, gay, hippy dance. His legs stretched out from him in a short kick before it came back to the ground as the other leg took its place. The sky was blue and it seemed like he could illuminate a rainbow. This was part of Musashi's physical activity regime, as he was nearing the age of 50, already passing through his first massive midlife crisis, he had to make sure he stayed as close to his physical peak as possible. He waked up a bump in the land and saw that there was a river on the other side of it.

He recognized Hitomi's outfit and red hair in the distance. Next, Musashi noticed that she was talking to a boy. The springtime of youth! This was just from a romance novel, where a young budding couple meet and fall in love by the sparkling river. The boy meets girl trope is something Musashi is very familiar with from his book-reading. He hid behind a bush, so that they could not see him. He did not have his typical equipment, which were the binoculars, but as a veteran of the Art of Peeking, his own eyes would suffice as lens to their conversation based off of gestures and facial expressions. Some would say that this was pedophilic stalking, but this was clearly reasonable spying to assure the security of young Hitomi's chastity! Like a father doting on his daughter.

But then he recognized the boy. His face did not change much.
He had on a white dress shirt, with a sleek black tie along with it. Perfect for a date. Although he was taller, older, and seemed to be more robust, Tetsuro Kuroo could be recognized anywhere, he who was practically the leader out of the three in his Genin squad. Surely he had some success as a Chunin. Musashi did not know what they were talking about given where he was, but he was glad to see Kuroo again, and especially the two of them together. Perhaps they had become friends now? Or something moooorrreee than friends?

9Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She sighed for a moment going onto laughing a bit. "Well no, just implying you did grow well. Who am I to deny that?" She asked laying back on the grass and closing her eyes for a moment. "Nah just, hit a nerve I suppose...guess I haven't completely gotten over a few things." She slipped from her smile for a moment as she blinked her eyes open to stare into the sky. She wasn't still holding her anger to him, more what she had mention that the nickname or word was used by her family to her. Hearing it from someone else just made her feel uncomfortable. "Look sorry, you can still talk like whatever, it's just that word's got a bit of sentimental value."

She went on to rolling over upright and looked around. There wasn't much to do but it wasn't like she came with the idea to do something other than chat. "Hey do you know what happened to Takeo? I've been trying to find him for ages it seems after the exams." She asked looking on through the forest but unable to see Musashi there quite yet. Rather her eyes were just scanning the green landscape and went on to the skies. She wasn't bored just relaxing in her own way and time. "I never really thanked him for that day...there was a point in time in my young life I felt life wasn't worth if I couldn't be strong for my family. I was stupid, naive, call every word in the book." She stopped mid sentence as she sat her head upon her hands where her elbows were holding them up from the ground. "Somehow he got through my stubbornness, and I just felt it right to finally thank him on it."

WC: 297

10Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:57 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

It wasn't long until she had found ways to apologize for what she had said, or her intentions in general. He didn't take any offense to it, but it was just a lingering thought barricaded deep behind his mind. Something to keep in thought next time, he thought, watching the calm flow of water. Hitomi had gone on to speak about how she was searching for Takeo, whether he was around or not. To him, it wasn't something he was quite aware of considering he hadn't been too active with his duties lately. "Unfortunately, I've not seen him around. I'll see to it if I do catch him anywhere," Kuroo responded, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"I never really thanked him for that day...there was a point in time in my young life I felt life wasn't worth if I couldn't be strong for my family. I was stupid, naive, call every word in the book." Though the words didn't mean anything to him, it was something new, or say, refreshing to hear. Kuroo didn't know much about her family, nor her struggles, hence the very little engaging of conversations and teamwork they had, but the least he knew was that he understood what she had gone through- with the smallest of experiences of course. He had never felt that way, nor did he ever plan to, so whatever it was she had went through was her business, not his- at least until the day he may feel such frustration.

Rather than spending anymore time watching the blue waters reflect sunlight, he was rather vexed due to the fact he could sense a chakra source, which wasn't the either of theirs. If he wasn't mistaken, it wasn't something small, quite large and definitely not a Genin or Chunin's chakra pool. "As much as I'd like to hear your story, someone is spying on us," he muttered, standing up and glancing in each direction. Kuroo felt a pull toward the direction of the bushes which were across from the river, the clumps of greenery was where the target was. "I think it'd be better if you'd stop hiding!" he exclaimed, adjusting his tie slightly to fit his neck contour properly. "It's rather off-putting to know someone is hiding and peeking while we speak, don't you think?" he asked, stretching his neck, which resulted in a couple of cracking noises. If his instincts weren't wrong, the person would be their Jounin. To his understanding, no one really knew of the location Kuroo spent his time at- which was the riverbed. He'd only assume the old geezer stumbled upon them and started peeking, because that was something he would evidently do. Notably the only person who'd ever peek quietly was Musashi-sensei, but his senses could have been wronging him.

11Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:24 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Things seemed to be looking good for them at this time, but it was a half a minute in to his innocent surveillance did he see Kuroo stand up and then face in his direction. Oops! Musashi retreated behind the bush completely, but it was to no avail, for Kuroo had obviously sniffed him out. Was he losing some of his skill due to his aging? Did he expose part of his visibility? Ah... I just remembered. He is a sensor isn't he. That's right.... it's just my memory that failed... he thought. Musashi was glad that in any other case he would have been able to look at them a bit longer.

He emerged from behind the bush like a plant bush, with a surprised expression on his face as his arms held perpendicular to his shoulders, as if he were pumping iron. One would have thought he was constipated or something. Musashi lifted his right hand and waved at the two.

"Hello Kuroo, it's sensei! You look older now! I'm happy you're moving forward on the shinobi path! Don't worry! In a few years, you'll be taller than me! Hello to you too Hitomi! Well, I'll leave you two alone!"

With that he stopped waving, turned, and ran back to where he came from in what appeared to be an exaggerated jog.

12Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:13 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was very shocked at his sudden stop as he rose up. She was confused for a moment and stood up as well and peered near to where he looked at, she just barely caught a glimpse of her sensei but not enough to tell anything else, she was able to use sensory but not as good as Kuroo. She then heard the call out and saw her sensei peer out of the bushes. For a moment she was still just as confused as before then she had gotten angry, and then even more angry for no reason other than pure embarrassment.

She then began to glare at him deeply and in a short huff she began to yell out. "MUSASHI SENSEI YOU PEEKING PERVERT!" She was really mad now as she ran up to him, being the faster one because of her wind capabilities. "How dare you peek on your own students without telling them. LET ALONE have the audacity to just brush it off as if you weren't obviously there!" She went on ranting in her own good spirit, seems she still had issues with his peeking but who was to blame her when the last time she found him doing so was to her own elder cousin. "I thought you may have gotten over it and matured a little since the last time was my own family, and now your own students...just-WHY!?" She kept berating him and the breathed heavily for a moment before sighing out in frustration.

"This is why I'm starting to prefer girls more..." She whispered to herself in a grumble as she folded her arms over in a huff. In most ways she was right to fuss him out but she may had gone overboard only because of past relations which still irked her. It was quite a hilarious scene though with the show that went on. Any more and it would turn this conversation into a comedy rather than an actual argument.

WC:330

13Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:55 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Shortly after, his sensei had appeared behind the bushes, waving like a happy man that he always was. After he greeted them, he had abruptly decided to leave them alone, and ran off before he could speak. Hitomi however, continued to speak and ranted on about the entire issue. She was clearly uncomfortable with it, and it bothered her more than it did to him. "It is Musashi-sensei. Old habits die hard," he muttered, looking at the grassy floor below him. "Give him a break," he huffed out with a chuckle, turning around, "he's probably going to go spy on some other women now anyways," Kuroo said, shrugging the entire thing off his shoulders. At least it wasn't someone he didn't know, because at that moment, he wasn't exactly in the mood to argue or spar. He only liked to peace, and he probably would have fled to go home and sleep by now if it wasn't for Hitomi.

"I must say, men's minds are a lot more difficult to understand than you think," he spoke, rubbing his neck. "It's funny, really," he added on, sticking his hands into his pockets. Kuroo didn't know what else to say now or do. He wasn't in the mood to really do anything, he just wanted to walk around the village, or just go home.

ooc: im out of ideas guise nfwruowhbsdgaai;sgabg

14Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:19 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Just before Musashi started to run away, Hitomi began her loud, angry rant. Musashi had never heard of her being so expressive and tempestuous. Regardless, he still ran, this time out of fear for his own life. Hitomi was catching up to him, looking as if she was playing a game of tag very seriously. Half-way while crossing the distance Hitomi gave up her chase and her rant, thus giving the sweating Musashi time to say a few words.

"Stay young and pure!"

he shouted back, and off he went and escaped from the two of them. He stopped abruptly to turn around.

"Tell Takeo that I'll be meeting him again someday when you see him!"

And so he turned back and ran away, off to another part of the village....

[EXIT hehe]

15Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Empty Re: Runaway [Private, NK, Casual] Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:47 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She grummbled a bit giving out a huff before turning away and folding her arms over. "Hmph...young and pure indeed..." She mentioned before walking back to Kuroo and hearing Musashi call out about Takeo. She wasn't sure why Takeo seemed to be the only one missing in the group, it was odd and off puting to know her friend was missing, let alone comrade. She shook the thought and shrugged for a moment finally calming down enough to place a hand on Kuroo's shoulder and smile once more. "Hey sorry for that, anyhow I guess I'll be seeing you around friend." She mentioned taking a moment to think before turning away and starting to walk off.

She was slow enough to be stopped but was still heading on out, probably off to head to training. "If you need me i'll be near the hospital, I'm studying there!" She mentioned going on to wave before finally leaving out for the day.

[Exit]

*p.s. she may still hound down Musashi for peeking on her, she's never been fond of peeking*

WC: 175

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum