The Key [Mission|Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Key [Mission|Solo] Empty The Key [Mission|Solo] Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Spoiler:
“Lavii! Lavii! Lavii!!” Kukoro Uchiha, Lavii’s Niece, would come running up to him as he made his round around the Uchiha Stronghold. Lavii noticed the paper in her hand before she even began to tell him what it was that she needed. It’s appears that he was being called out on a mission once again. “This letter was dropped off by someone at the front gate.” The younger Uchiha child would say before holding up the letter to her Uncle. Lavii took the note and read it. He continued to read the letter and read the letter and read it; he read it about 20 times making sure that the mission was drilled into his head. This mission was going to keep him from home for a while at least that’s what it looked like. “Thank You Kukoro.” Lavii said with a smile as he placed his hand on top of the head of the young Uchiha girl. She smiled and ran off, while Lavii would head home and grab some things before heading out. Lavii’s attire would be close to that of an anbu, yet he would wear no mask. A simple compression shirt would cover the lower portion of his head.

Lavii would soon find himself leaving from the village and heading towards the land of Sound where he was to intercept some criminals who had stolen ‘The Key’ of the royal family of the Land of Marsh. This key meant that one could literally control the money flow for the land. This had become more of a assistance to prevent a national security crisis. Lavii quickly headed out moving as fast as his body could carry him; his Katana was securely strapped to his back in a sheath, which was located in a holster. Lavii continued on for days and watched as he entered one ecosystem to another. The Uchiha man had not been tired nor was he hungry. He was solely focused on the mission at hand. He knew he was already at a disadvantage with this mission due to the time that had elapsed between the request for assistance and when the item was stolen. That being said the culprits could have thought that they escaped and could take it easy, so there was a possibility that they were moving slowly compared to Lavii. Fortunately for Lavii and those of the Marsh Village there was only one route to the Land of sound that did not threaten one’s life, so Lavii would run into the men if they had taken a break.

As Lavii continued his mad dash towards the Land of Sound he could tell that he was getting closer and closer to his destination. Lavii would see a large tree that stood above the others. The sun was setting and he wanted to see just how far off the Land of Sound was. He saw that his journey was almost at an end. It had taken him a few days to get here, but from where the men traveled Lavii should have caught up to them. A cloud of smoke suddenly caught the eye of Lavii as the sun had all but vanished under the horizon. It was not far but it was not close to where the Uchiha currently stood. Lavii would remove himself from the tree and head towards the location of the smoke cloud. He had hoped it was the culprits and as he moved silently through the tree tops he would be pleased to find that there was a group of men huddled around the fire below. Lavii was close enough to hear the men, but far enough that he could not be easily seen; that and his black clothing helped.

“Haha! Those idiots are probably still probably running around like chickens with their heads cut off.” The largest of the men would bumble out; it caused the other four men with him to begin laughing. “We are almost there; then we are going to get the payday of a life time!” The men roared in excitement and held up the drinks they respectively had. Lavii continued to listen in hoping to gain more information on whom it was that hired them or if they just decided to steal the Key. The men continued to blabber on, but it was just a whole bunch of non sense. Honestly Lavii was beginning to think that these men weren’t even smart enough to pull of something like this. Although it wasn’t like the people they stole from had a strong military. One of the men then staggered to his feet. “Oi, I’ll be back I’ve got to take a piss.” His group of cohorts nodded their heads in what appeared to be unison as the man strayed from the group.

Lavii made sure he was not noticed by the man, but figured this would be a good chance to pick off one of them, as well as search him to see if he had a key. As the man strayed farther and farther Lavii made sure to keep his presence hidden from the man. When he would finally stop to begin peeing Lavii would silently drop behind him and cover his mouth before slitting his throat. Blood shot out of the man’s neck as if it were a sprinkler. Lavii eased the body down and began to search the man for the key. It appeared to be Lavii’s lucky day as he found they key in the man’s inner pocket of his clothing. Just as Lavii pulled the key from the man’s pocket he heard rustling coming from the direction of their camp. Without hesitation Lavii would launch a Kunai towards what would be the location of one’s neck. Lavii could hear a thud and when he went to check it out there on the ground was another one of the thieves, with a kunai lodged into his mouth and protruding from the back of his head. Lavii would yank out the Kunai and head towards the camp. He might as well finish of the other two. Lavii quickly dealt with the other two, which was easy considering how drunk they were. After he had finished with that Lavii headed back towards the land of fire to deliver the key.

Part I | The King's Key [complete]

2The Key [Mission|Solo] Empty Re: The Key [Mission|Solo] Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:11 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii arrived to the meeting point that was directly on the borders of his homeland; the Land of Fire. When he arrived there the Princess of the Marsh would be waiting with her attendants. “Hello Princess.” Lavii would say removing the Key from his side pouch. “The mission went off without a hitch, and the culprits were dealt with.” The attendants gave off a strange vibe when Lavii said that, but he did not think anything of it. “Hello to you as well young shinobi. Me and my people are grateful for your service.” Lavii shook his head. “No it is quite alright. I was simply doing my duty as a Konohagakure Shinobi.” The princess would smile at Lavii while taking the Key from him. “Is that right? Well you should come visit our lands sometime. It is not as bad as the name may suggest.” The attendants of the Princess began to make faces as she continued to talk. Lavii would only look at them for a brief moment but their faces would appear as if they thought the conversation was going on for too long. “I may just take you up on that offer someday, but I am a busy man.” The princess would smile “Quite right. Well I won’t hold you up for much longer. Take care Konohagakure Shinobi.” The princess and her attendants would begin to walk away and soon would be gone from the sight of Lavii.

Lavii would head back to the village after a mission well done. He figured he do his usual routine after being gone from the village due to a mission and stop by Ichiraku to get a nice big bowl of ramen. Lavii’s mouth began to water at the thought of the best ramen in the world. Lavii would continue on with a smile on his face. A day or two passed and Lavii had reached the village gates. Just as he was about to enter into the village a group of men came running up to him. These men seemed to know Lavii and have some urgent business with the Uchiha. “Sir! Lavii Uchiha! We are here from the Marsh. I am the treasurer of the village. My name is Wo. I was informed about the mission details and hate to inform you that the person that you gave the key to was not our Princess, but an Imposter. Our princess is currently ill so traveling would not be good for her health.” Lavii’s expression became one of complete and utter shock. “Do not blame yourself. We take full responsibility for the faulty request, but I ask you to help us retrieve the key.” Lavii’s expression became one of slight anger. “Of course I will help.” With those words Lavii vanished from the sight of the men and headed to the land of Marsh in order to retrieve the key and uncover what was actually going on there.

A few more days pass and Lavii had finally reached the land of Marsh. He immediately hid the fact that he was a Leaf shinobi. He headed straight for the usual crime scene areas for Lands like this. He went to one of the bars that housed the blunt of criminal activity. He was rushing, but he did not have time to wait; for all that he knew the key could already being used as he was trying to find it, or it could be being sold. Who knows exactly what was going on, but Lavii was tasked with this mission and he would complete it just like the missions he had before this. “I’m looking for some bigger scores. I’m tired of this little league crap.” Lavii would say lowly to the bartender as he sat down at the bar. That would immediately cause the bartender to give Lavii some attention. “If you’re good and serious then you should try talking to them.” The bartender would point to the back of the bar where a group of men were sitting. Lavii would turn and would recognize them. They were the attendants that had accompanied the false princess. What were the odds of this happening so fast? They were obviously slim to say the least.

He would then look back towards the barkeep before the men got a chance to look at his face. “Is that right? Well I’ll talk to them when they leave. They seem like they’re having a good time and I wouldn’t want to spoil it with talk of business.” The bartender would smirk. He hadn’t come across such a professional criminal in a long time. At least that is what he thought; no one here knew that the man sitting at this bar was actually a Konohagakure Shinobi who was contracted to retrieve the key that controlled the assets of the entire land. Time passed and the day had gone from evening to night and the men were finally starting to leave. “Thanks for the service and information.” Lavii would say leaving some money on the counter for the bartender. Lavii followed behind the group of men as they exited the bar. He continued to follow them until they got a good distance into the alley ways before saying something. “Yo guys. I have a question. Where is the key I know I’m familiar.” As soon as those words exited from the mouth of Lavii the men would turn around and immediately recognize him, instantly one of them men would answer Lavii. “As if we would tell you.” Lavii could tell he was the bolder of the men and would slowly draw his Katana; the young uchiha man would move faster than the group of men could keep up. Lavii would slide his sword back into its sheath after finding himself standing on the other side of the group. “So who has the key?” The men would turn slowly to see Lavii, but would soon hear a loud thud. The remaining men jerked to see that their friend had just been decapitated. “W-we don’t have it anymore. It was sent to the Land of Demons!” Lavii would turn to the men while holding two kunai in his hand. “Thank you.” He would say to them before disposing of them. Lavii then headed for the Land of Demons.

Part II | Get Mad [Complete]

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

3The Key [Mission|Solo] Empty Re: The Key [Mission|Solo] Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii would find himself headed towards the Demon Country. He knew that he would be crossing into a land without a form of consent from its Daimyo. This meant that this mission to retrieve this key could lead to a war with another Land of start some kind of civil war due to the death of the man who has the key in his possession. He would have to be careful with how he handled this mission from here on out because one wrong move could be disastrous to a lot more people than just him, and Lavii knew this. He would soon be finding himself closing in on the borders of the Land of Demons. He would halt his process due to it still being day. Instead of just sitting around and waiting for night fall Lavii would use a simple transformation technique to turn himself into a chipmunk. While transformed into a chipmunk, Lavii would begin some recon on his current location. Why not use this method to get straight into the village; for one the already air tight security might be tighter at night, and secondly there was probably someone there who would discern him from a actually chipmunk with some sort of Sensory technique. Hours went by and Lavii’s recon was coming to a end just as the day started to become the night. It was time for him to begin the operation.

Lavii would return to his normal self before heading out. Still donning all black with his face being covered Lavii moved not on the ground but through the tree tops as he entered into The Land of Demons. His goal was in infiltrate the Lands village, retrieve the key, and be gone before the sun rose once again; otherwise he might just die before he could escape. As Lavii moved through the tree tops he would barely press his foot on the branch before springing off onto the next one. He moved with a great deal of speed; faster than most people could keep up with. Lavii would soon find himself running into a patrol group of three men. They moved along the ground, so evading them would be far easier than if they were in the tree tops with him. Lavii pressed himself against one of the trees making sure that his entire body was covered in darkness. The unit moved slowly and each held a light so that they could cut through the darkness and find people like Lavii. Luckily for him the angle at which he positioned himself would make it hard for him to be found even with one of the lights that the men carried. Lavii watched as they passed right under him. He however would remain there for a while longer until he could no longer see the light from there lanterns. After Lavii had made sure that they group of men had left he continued on to the village of demons to retrieve the key and complete his mission.

Lavii continued his advance and realized that he did not know where the key was exactly. He began to rack his brain on where it could be and who exactly who it was that wanted this key so badly. This village was shrouded in mystery, so this would be nearly impossible. He would have to interrogate someone when he arrived within the village. Lavii continued on and would run into another detail; this time however it was a 2 man cell which meant Lavii could interrogate them about he would want a large amount of money and to control another Land. Lavii pressed himself against the tree nad waited for the two men to be directly under him. He would then drop down and knock one of the men out while placing his blade against the neck of the other. “I won’t hurt you, as long as you stay quiet and just tell me what I need to know.” The man would nod quickly. “Good now who in this land would like to gain a large amount of money and completely control another village through its assets?” The man would think for a moment before hesitantly speaking. “L-L-Lord Boros…He lives in the center of the village. He is the most wealthy and powerful man in our village.” That’s all Lavii needed to know. “Thank you.” Lavii would knock the man out before sheathing his blade. Lavii hid the two unconscious men and continued towards the village.

He would soon find himself staring at the village’s walls. Lavii would stay hidden in the tree tops to scan the area from a better vantage point, before dropping down and attempting to find a way into the village. Lavii moved quickly and silently around the exterior of the village. He did not get to close to where he would have to leave the cover of the foliage known as a forest which had encased the village. As Lavii searched the walls he came to a sudden realization that there had to be some kind of vent that allowed water to run out of the village when it rained. He just had to find it and that could be his way in. Lavii continued to search for the drain, but his search would be stopped by sounds of footsteps. When he looked in the direction of the noise he could see light coming towards him. Lavii would immediately dive into one of the bushes near him to escape the detail that was coming through. Sure enough the detail came walking through and stopped exactly where Lavii had been standing. They even shined their light on the bush he was in, but due to his all black attire they could not see the Konogakure Uchiha man. Lavii let out a faint sigh of relief when the detail left from in front of him. He exited the bush and continued his search. Moments later he found what he had been looking for and would enter the village through the drain system.

Part III | Where the Demons Lurk [Complete]

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

4The Key [Mission|Solo] Empty Re: The Key [Mission|Solo] Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:03 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Part IV | Recovery: I [under construction]

5The Key [Mission|Solo] Empty Re: The Key [Mission|Solo] Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:03 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Part V | Recovery: II [under construction]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum