Takigakure

The Family I've Always Wanted. Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Family I've Always Wanted.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Family I've Always Wanted. Empty The Family I've Always Wanted. Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:50 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

The Family I've Always Wanted. IGv6UdfThe Family I've Always Wanted. 7zLut1E

Wants: one / two.
Needs: literacy, clean and clear posts, organized threads, etc. nice artwork used, etc. fun and dramatic times.
Wishes: aerie was born into the household of a supposed single mother. that mother had affiliations with cross-interstellar feline beings. that mother was also a big influence on the kirigakure community. one thing that she had regrets about was the father of her child; ___ kōri (his first name being of your choosing.) kōri means ice god, (which will soon be a clan i'll be making for you.) ever since her mother told her of her father, before she died, aerie has been extremely anxious to find him and meet him. her depression is beginning to slowly eat away at her and she needs this solace in order to stay sane. however, i would like him to have had a son, (which will be my second request.) this son acquired the kōri bloodline ability while aerie has not. the two of them can reside in kirigakure, or simply on the outskirts.

i'd like for them to meet somehow, whether it be the dad recognizing her face or the way aerie resembles he and his old wife, w/e. i'd also like them to be very good people and likely work in kirigakure's ninja force, or at least act as their own individual squad, w/e. i want the father's faceclaim, the animanga face used for the character, to be silver fullbuster and the brother/son's faceclaim to be gray fullbuster. i can give you my font templates that i have edited for your apps and the like, or even assist you in making them. or even make some graphics for you, which are very simple. if you need any more info let me know.

p.s., i want them both to be active and have steady threads with aerie. she's very lonely.

p.p.s., i won't make the clan until i can guarantee that you'll take these spots.

p.p.p.s., the son/brother isn't extremely needed, and i can make him into an npc until someone wants to use him. but the father is definitely needed.

2The Family I've Always Wanted. Empty Re: The Family I've Always Wanted. Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:07 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I wouldn't mind making them FC in characters >~>

3The Family I've Always Wanted. Empty Re: The Family I've Always Wanted. Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:14 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Do you mean you wouldn't mind taking one of the two slots? Mind being a little more specific on who/which?

4The Family I've Always Wanted. Empty Re: The Family I've Always Wanted. Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking one of those two slots

5The Family I've Always Wanted. Empty Re: The Family I've Always Wanted. Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:39 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

I can probably be the father. I don't mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum