Bastian
Chikara
Baby V
Shinsui
Sato
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 am

Syndra

Syndra

So, can we please revive this beautiful place?

52So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 am

Akira

Akira

*Looks to Anu* What are our feelings about this?

(#BringBackNexus)

53So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I say it's possible to bring the site back. The question becomes rather or not people will be able to maintain activity and interest in the site? If folks think they can, someone should talk to Sato. Just know that the member base is probably going to be made up of old members primarily for I believe that the site has gone through too many reboots to gain the interest of potential newer members. It will probably be rather small. But if folks are okay with having a small community, again, talk to Sato.

54So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:25 am

Anonymous

I want to throw my two cents into the pot too! I won't say move to another site since every Naruto site that has branched off from this one die. I also would like to point out that rebooting this site gives you a couple months of fun stuff to do before it eventually dies down again and people lose interest like they're bound to do. Also, by rebooting the site, you subject yourself to the headaches of running the place once again which might not bode well for your temper. So until y'all have a plan in place for how activity shall be maintained and things of that nature, I say let the site remain dead. I will say it be awesome if NN didn't go through another reboot. Instead everyone keeps their stuff and if old members don't return within a month, they get any valuable stuff like limiteds striped from them. Also be nice to have Bijuu. Maybe several dedicated members, such as Syndra, Big Sis, Maiden, Kamina, etc., should come together and work on system flaws and stuff of that like so the site can run a bite more smoothly than it did last time. Get Canon clans made. Canon techniques registered and in the library. And maybe some new stuff -coughbijuucough.

55So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Sato

Sato

Work on a well balanced system, decided if you want the fresh reboot or if you want to pick up characters from when they left off or maybe even make everybody start as genin idk spice things up. For the most part, I have stopped rping but will run the site with the free time I have.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

56So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:54 am

Monzo

Monzo
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Sato... that aomine tho....

GIMME GIMME GIMME! So how is everyone? - Page 3 966904501

57So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 am

Anonymous

Hehe. So who is in on operation revive NN?

58So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I'd love to help spread the word if it does!~

59So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 am

Syndra

Syndra

I'd be down to mod for the site if you need me to.
I would most likely create a new character though, but I feel like that's no biggie. We could have it where if returning members wish to create a new character with the revival of the site, they could possibly transfer their ryo from their old character to their new one or something like that. Just as a thank you to everyone coming back, or you could just choose to use your old character too.

60So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

If you have Skype and wish to help, add me. heaven.holbrook is my name. I have the Yugiri picture up. State who you're.

61So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I wouldn't mind. Though I'd prefer if we could keep our characters (if possible) since I went through a lot to progress to this point. But it'd be absolutely wonderful if this site could keep going - small community is no issue, tbh.

62So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:18 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

Kuroo wrote:I wouldn't mind. Though I'd prefer if we could keep our characters (if possible) since I went through a lot to progress to this point. But it'd be absolutely wonderful if this site could keep going - small community is no issue, tbh.

This.

But some people started high and worked their asses off for it. While others just started high rank.

... I had something witty to say... but I forgot.

#BringBackNexus

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

63So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

I'm around I soose

64So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 am

Akira

Akira

Kamina wrote:I'm around I soose

What are you saying?! Smh...

65So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:33 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

ancient chianese secret

66So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:37 am

Akira

Akira

Kamina wrote:ancient chianese secret

Chianese huh? XD I'm cant

67So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:38 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

So how is everyone? - Page 3 2197324642

68So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:43 am

Baby V

Baby V

I also around....

69So how is everyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: So how is everyone? Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

So how is everyone? - Page 3 Dance_kakashi_dance__animation_by_hidan_is_mine-d4qjvdq
Like a renewed man..~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum