Hoshigakure
Takigakure

NSP List & Grading Tutorial  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSP List & Grading Tutorial

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NSP List & Grading Tutorial  Empty NSP List & Grading Tutorial Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 am

Anonymous

Here will be the list for character's NSP they can also keep track in their updates but this will be the place where you add NSP to their count. The OFFICIAL LIST, the place that succeeds it. Anytime you mess with NSP you will have to have this open in order to change the totals.

If you have any questions please ask me. Below I will also walk you through the process of grading.

Length of Story: A rough guide would be anything less than 200 words should receive a 0 for the post. If they consistently have something like that then give them 10 as it is the lowest. If they have something like 1k words then give them closer to 30. HOWEVER if they have like 4k words constantly that would also be a 10 (Too long)
2 Rounds of posts(each poster) - 0
4 Rounds - 2
8 Rounds - 4
12 Rounds - 6
16 Rounds - 8
20 Rounds - 10
Anything above thirty rounds in between each other should have been made into multiple topics thus start removing points for length.

Storyline - Self explaining

Dialogue Quality - If there is no dialogue they cannot receive a score for this. However if a character is quiet, they can think to themselves and thoughts will also be judged by this score.

Writing Skills - Spelling errors? Grammar errors? Deduct points. Can barely read it due to it being jumbled? Deduct points. Pretend you are editing for a book you really like, and if you do not catch these errors the book will be called a failure. Aka EYES PEELED, I should not receive a good score for this post based off my grammar ;).

Imagination - When you want to give this out, always run it passed me.

THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE FEEL FREE TO JUDGE YOURSELF.

A,B,C,D
Aigo =+94
Chiisai =+74
Dante =+68

E,F,G,H
Hebi =+75

I,J,K,L
Ki =+57

M,N,O,P

Q,R,S,T
Queso =+90

U,V,W,X,Y,Z