Meeting in Kiri

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting in Kiri Empty Meeting in Kiri Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:43 am

Tee

Tee
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Taiga walked silently and quickly through the village in which he had just recently arrived back to. Things had not changed a bit, but then again he had only been gone for a few days so what was really going to change right? He walked along the road in the village but apparently this wasn't a very popular area of the village so not many people were out and about nor did it look like people would be coming out any time soon. Taiga had on his ANBU gear with the mask as well. It was a ferocious panther mask and it sort of displayed his personality, well the insane side anyway, at least part of it. The mask had a split on it from when Taiga had decided to become a Missing Ninja but that could easily be lied about and said that it was for decoration or because he wanted a damn split on his mask. Who was anybody to question him and his lifestyle? Of anybody did question it they damn sure wouldn't be getting an answer, not from him anyway.

So Taiga was just expecting a smooth walk over to the Mizukage's office so he could discuss matters and things could be all cleared up. If things went how he planned he would be a mercenary or a wanderer of Kirigakure being able to have free reign to leave and come as he pleased and that's all he wanted. Maybe he would take an apprentice or two to train under him. The best sort of a student he could have would have been a fellow Senju but he doubted he would find another Senju in Kiri so the next best thing would be a ninja that either was fluent in ninjutsu or genjutsu as those two were his strong points. As a companion having somebody who was a medic would prove useful so maybe having a medic along with him would prove to be an asset as well. Being as he owned the Land Of Rivers, it would prove to be a great expansion if Kiri which Taiga would control. Taiga might even let the Mizukage utilize the land, well at least part of it for a cost of course though.

He walked yodeling lowly as the wind brushed against his face the sun high in the sky beaming against his fair skin. He had a random impulse to scream out "I KILL BABIES" but being as a woman pushing a baby in a stroller had just passed by it was probably not the best of ideas and if done he would probably be deemed the weird ass ninja of the village whom ate babies. But then again he would probably like a name like that and even if he didn't he often gave little fucks about what people thought about him. He acted how he acted and if people didn't like it they could stick one up their asses. He didn't care if people heard him yodeling because if they looked at him he would stare at them back eyeballing them as if staring into their souls and with an ANBU mask on it made that action all the more intimidating.

2Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:00 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

‘It’s a quite day’ Andrew thought to himself, the street is quite, nearly no one is around and his mission where done. With nothing better to do, he aimlessly walk around the village. His day was fine so far and his training was going well. Yet he got this felling the something was going to happen today. Like he will realize an big thing that could change his life. With a quite sigh he sits on a nearby branch, what the chance that will happen?

“What to do?” he mumble to himself, he begins to think of his future. He has been thinking about this for a while, an couple of days, yet nothing came to mind. The only thing that he could do was to get stronger, a hard thing with no teacher. Taking a quick glance at the sky told him it was near mid-day, about time for lunch. With that in mind, he runs to the nearest food court. And luck was not on his side, as not only did he clash into someone but an ANBU of all things. “I’m sorry sir. I didn’t see you there.” Wait this might be my chance, “As a apologize, how about I treat you to lunch.” Hopefully he agreed, and he can finally get a teacher.

3Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 am

Tee

Tee
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

After a little walking Taiga found himself in the district of Kiri where food stores were mostly found. The local ramen shops, the miso stands, but best of all the baby seal stand. There was only one baby seal stand in all of Kiri and Taiga was the only person who probably ever at them. If eating babies wasn't acceptable the next best thing was eating a baby animal and what better animal to eat than a damn seal. They were often expensive but he had a bit of money on him and was willing to buy It to feed his little odd taste. As he approached the stand still yodeling quite loudly a boy approached him. Taiga wondered if the boy was lost physically or if he had just lost his damn mind. The disrespect little kids had shown now a days was just ridiculous. I mean he ought to have beheaded the kid right where he stood but there was only two things preventing that action. Nit the fact that he would be deemed officially a Missing Ninja, no that wasn't it. It was one that he was obviously a ninja of Kirigakure due to the headband he wore (I'm assuming your wearing one)and the young ninja were the future. Also the second reason was that the kid actually did have a shred of respect in him and had appologized for having gotten in his way. I mean he should have performed a ceremony that consisted of seal cooking yodeling and baby killing and then Taiga would have probably taken the kid in as his own son, but nobody had the weird urges that he had and it was better that way anyway. Then the boy took it a step further he offered to treat Taiga to lunch. "Hehe kid if your trying to get in my pants at least learn my name first" he joked. He had used the voice changer thing in his mask to make his voice sound unusually high for no apparent reason just to be a weirdo. In fact he decided to do something even better after that. Everytime he talked every word he uttered would either be extremely high or low and it would alternate so if he said "the sky is blue" The word the would be extra high, the words sky would be low, the word Is would be high and blue would be low.

He had no real method to his madness but then again that's exactly what it was madness and since when was there ever a method to any sort of madness. It was merely chaos and solely that, Taiga then said extremely loud for no reason still following the voice thing " SURE LETS GO EAT SOME BABY SEALS" he screamed pointing at the stand. The man at the stand could honestly only really be described with one word, Taiga's other half, I mean those two were peas in a pod. Taiga walked toward the stand weather the boy chose to follow or not and said "WAASASSSSSSAAAPPPPP CUTLER" which was the mans name. He had known Cutler since he was a Chunin and they had met one a day much like today and their story is much to irrelevant for now.

Cutler in his raspy pirate like voice said "Taiga is that yyyoouuuuuuu" then he yodeled the best and loudest yodel next to Taiga of course and then said "YEEHAWWW IT IS YUUHHH HOW YOU BEEEN." The man obviosuly gave little fucks about how loud he was being just like Taiga didn't and of course all the noise began to attract onlookers who had nothing else exciting going on with their lives but to watch two men have a damned conversation. Then Cutler had looked down at the young Genin and said "hey who's the kid, he your student or something" Cutler said chuckling. Now when I say chuckle it was by no means a chuckle, think of somebody who smoked for about 25-30 years and think of the cough they had, now multiply the length of that cough in seconds by three. How long was a smokers cough 10-15 seconds long right. This guy chuckled and you would swear he was going to die, never has anybody heard a 45 second death chuckle. The thing is it only happened when he laughed and no other time. After the 45 second chuckle Taiga responded by saying "nahhhh man he's buying me lunch IMAGINE THAT, SO GIMMIE 5 OF YOUR FINEST BABY SEALS, OH AND ONE FOR THE BOY."

Since he was paying why not go all out and eat more than he normally would have. Taiga always took advantage of opportunities like this, if you were paying for him you had best be a prepared mutha fucka or you would be left with a hole in your pocket at the end of the day.

4Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:33 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

‘Well, this not what I expected.’ Andrew thought as he view the scene in front of him. ‘How did I have in to this?’ He glances at the ANBU, who is eating his seals. ‘Oh yeah, let’s hope this goes well.’ He shakes his head at the man actions. “But first thing first…” He grab his seal next to him and put it in his bag, “Don’t worry I won’t hurt you. I shell love you, pet you, and call you……while we can wait until I known you better to name you.” And with that he closes his bag and turns his attention to the ANBU.

Now that he facing the ANBU, he begins to notice how he holds himself. He is tall and built for speed. His hair is green and fluffy. And from what he sees, he also has brown eyes. “So, who are you? Wait, let me introduce myself. Name Andrew, I’m thirteen, and a kiri genin.” Looking around to find a topic to talk about, he finally settles on this ANBU mission. “So, where you came from. You look like you coming home from an mission?” With widening eyes, he quickly added, “Oh, I’m being rude. You most likely can’t talk about it can you?”

5Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:58 am

Tee

Tee
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Taiga with a big mouthful of seal skin in his mouth eyed the boy whom had put the seal in a backpack. "You had better be saving that thing for later boy" Taiga would say with his mouth full food flying everywhere including in the direction of the boy who if he didn't move would have chewed up baby seal chunks on the top of his head. Taiga would notice but act as if he hadn't and would countinue about his actions as if nothing had occured. Then the boy stood there talking to his food about how he would take good care of it or some bullshit like that. Then the boy had closed the bag and turned his attention back to Taiga whom was still devouring the seals like they were pennies. He was on his second seal at this point, being as he was hungry as hell for not having eaten In a couple of days he felt like he deserved a baby seal or two or five as he had now. Then the kid started to talk about himself shouting out his whole government telling Taiga his age, name, and his status as a ninja. "Chill out kid what is this a speed date, calm down and relax man enjoy the day there is so much of it left." For some reason this kid had him relaxing, he couldn't do that around many people.

Its not that he trusted the kid really it was more because of the fact that he knew the kid couldn't do anything to him more then the fact that he wouldn't. Them the kid began asking him questions like where he had been and if he was on a mission or something. Technically he was on a mission but it was none of the kid's business and the less he knew the better. Besides he didn't need a kid going to tell the Mizukage he had left to do a mission because once he found out he had done a mission without his consent he would probably flip shit and then Taiga would be forced to kill him.

"Well since your interested, obviously I'm an ANBU, you don't need to know my real name but my code name is Tee so you can just call me that and as for where I was and my age, man that doesn't concern you, didn't your mom teach you not to be rude?" Taiga at this point had gobbled down his third seal and was almost ready to pop, he would probably have to take the last two to go.

Then something popped into Taiga's mind if he was a Kiri Genin why wasn't he with his squad or something doing squad stuff or training. "Yo kid shouldn't you be with your squad training or something?" I mean he should have been. Then Taiga got the bright idea to in between bites yodel like a damned retard and he almost choked on the baby seal's liver but swallowed it down whole before choking.

6Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:54 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Well since you’re interested, obviously I'm an ANBU, you don't need to know my real name but my code name is Tee so you can just call me that and as for where I was and my age, man that doesn't concern you, didn't your mom teach you not to be rude?" ‘Why yes she did but did yours?’ With a small frown he begins to clean off any seal guts from him. "Yo kid shouldn't you be with your squad training or something?" He just looks up and shakes his head no. “I don’t have one. With a small amount of genin this year, there weren’t able to give me one. So I’m been training myself or with random genin."

He quickly stands up ready to help when he saw Tee chocking on his seal. When he sallow it whole he clamming sat down mumbling under his breath about how hard it’s is for a medic and for them stop their reaction. “Dude, you’re alright?” He looks at him judging eyes, “Be more carefully, I don’t feel like expelling to the kage why one of the villages ANBU, choke to death.”

7Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 am

Tee

Tee
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

The kid had asked if he was alright, damn straight he was alright he was eating baby seals and having the time of his life what could anybody else possibly ask for? "Why would I choke to death" damn that kid was weird. Was he threatening Taiga or something. Whatever it didn't really matter. Taiga slipped the other smaller baby seals into his hands and decided he needed to go and see the Mizukage. "Well kid thanks for the meal but I gotta go see the Mizukage, see ya around."
He walked away yodeling loud and obnoxiously like a top five boss.

[Exit]

8Meeting in Kiri Empty Re: Meeting in Kiri Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:45 am

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

He just shakes his head at the man. With a quick sight he grab his bag with his new seal and pay the man for the lunch. 'While i take back what i side, this day wasn't as quite as i believe.' Feeling his new seal moving in his bag, he begins to smile. "Well it wasn't so bad, i guess." Heading to the food stand next to this stand to get something to eat, he couldn't help but feel like he missing something. 'Oh well, if it's important if will come back sooner or later.'

*EXIT*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum