Height:
5`4
Weight: 107lb
Hair color: Brown with a Red Tuft
Eye Color: Topaz
Looks Image:
Tagiru Akashi 131609
Looks Description:
Tagiru is a young boy with amber eyes and brown hair with a red tuft. He wears a blue shirt with a yellow crescent moon behind a yellow star on the chest and a yellow sun on the left shoulder. He also has blue wristbands with yellow stars on them, short, folded bright ceil jeans, and blue shoes with white soles and red tongue. Living in Sunagakure, he has become accustom to the sandstorms and wears a pair of blue goggles with translucent chrome yellow lenses.

Tagiru Akashi Cy10

Personality Description:
Tagiru is a very explosive Genin and at times can come off as arrogant, but on other occasions modest. This being because he feels he has a strong foot hold in the ninja world as a Genin and knows where he stands. So to those he thinks he can beat, he will be open about it and has no fear in gloating or acting tough. But when in the company of higher ups, he knows his place and acts respectful.

Though he likes participating in groups activities, he enjoys his time alone where he can truly act like his spontaneous and odd self.

Tagiru is noted to be fairly gullible and is quick to place his faith in a person. That doesn't mean he is a fool however, for he knows a shady person when he sees one. At times Tagiru is known to over think and act paranoid, even to the point of running back to his home multiple times a day to ensure the door is locked. Often leading to him acting very fritzy when out on missions and becoming almost a perfectionist in fear of failure. He hold that same perfectionist attitude when it comes to dealing with others and feels guilty almost immediately when he hurts ones feelings or anything of the sort.

He likes to stay motivated and very active, whether it be in his strife as a ninja or socially, if it sounds fun he will more than likely do it. Tagiru also has a witty side, but it's easily labelled as sarcastic. He enjoys a smug remark to open or easily misinterpreted words and that usually ends up with him getting scolded.
Sand
Hiding
Adventure
Dislikes:
Lectures
Long Talks
Diplomatic people
Suspicious people
Catch Phrases: "Swank"
Nindo: "To be a highly well known ninja."
Tagiru Akashi 73m2

Element Affinity: N/A
Sub Element Affinity: N/A

Tagiru Akashi 32es

History:
Tagiru's birth was no different than another regular shinobi's. He was raised in a middle class family and had 2 older brothers. His mother always wanted a girl, but gave up after Tagiru was born, making him the youngest. Being the youngest in the house he was usually spoiled and of course picked on by his older brothers. His father was a highly active shinobi, but when he could make time, he would always do his best to be a great father and his efforts were noticed. His family is very tight knit and carrying and he didn't face any real problems as a child. He was accepted into the Ninja Academy at age 8 and graduated a normal pace. His father knew he could have probably become a Genin earlier if it wasn't for his behavior. Tagiru was a class clown, but he did have wits. But of course being young an ignorant, the attention was better than scoring good marks. One area he did easily excel in like he should have with the rest, was combat. He went undefeated his whole time as an Academy Student and that's all that mattered to him. Of course he came to his senses and realized smarts make a good ninja too, but he wouldn't find this out until he was put to the test as a Genin.(RP Sample) After his shameful lesson Tagiru, decided to change and try to use his smarts more in not only in battle, but in everyday life.

RP Sample:
Mission no.1 as a Genin of Sunagakure yet he was in a Konohagakure forest. It was currently in chaos as his captain had just murdered another Suna ninja in cold blood. Just knowing he was affiliated with the village made the young teens blood boil in rage. Not too flustered though, he needed to focus. Look left . . . look right. His teammates were about 5 meters away one left, one right, and his Jounin captain currently his target about 7 meters ahead. Creeping through the forest, slowly but steadily, Tagiru made sure to conceal the sound of each footstep till the point his heart beat was pounding in his ears. Fear was strongly fuming from his body in fear he would face the same fate as the Sunagakure shinobi corpse. Carefully avoiding each leaf, twig, branch,  odd patch of grass, even funny looking areas of dirt, he reached back for his trusty boomerang. It was smooth and soft in his hand and fingers, but the blade on the edge made it oh so deadly. Holding his left hand up, which was free at the moment, signaled his squad mates to hold. He was foolishly about to engage the target by himself. Not the best idea or the smartest, but he was feeling great and wanted to be a legend, he also wanted to keep his teammates out of harms way. A genin who single take down a fresh rouge ninja who was a Jounin.  Boomerang ready in his right, he flipped it and was prepared to toss. His soft hand gripping the wrapped hilt made no perceivable sound, so he crossed his arm over his torso and released the blade. Flying through the air as gracefully as ever, it was heading straight for his unsuspecting target who had just stood from destroying the body of his former comrade into literally nothing. I know you are lurking about som- Success! The projectile had caught the traitor right in his first vertebrae, most likely striking the spine and killing him instantly. As the body fell lifeless to the ground, Tagiru rushed to inspect his kill. He waved a hand telling his squad mates to follow, but didn't care to check to see if the followed. Checking the lifeless body for a pulse he found none, then turned the corpse over to inspect. To his surprise the body was that of the previously killed Sunagakure shinobi. Shit it was a substitute.You rely too much on your self and your body. Keep your wits about you and your poor teammates here wouldn't be in such a bind, Tagiru Tagiru's heart stopped then pounded his chest with ferocity from fear. He swiftly turned and back stepped to distance himself, from the offender and himself, creating a 10 meter gap. Unfortunately he found three of the enemy Jounin before him. Two holding his fellow Genin hostage and one positioned on a thick tree branch. He assumed the one on the tree branch was the original, for he was speaking and it just seemed correct. But of course a ninja's tactics is that of deception, so why would he obviously place himself in the center. So that narrowed it down to two choices. But of course it could be reverse psychology, Tagiru was really screwed now. How about you use the free body to claim me as your hostage? Let my teammates go. They shouldn't suffer from my idiotic actions. Tagiru attempted to bargain with the well advantaged and more powerful entity. Oh but yes they should. You wouldn't never have the chance to learn from your actions if I took you hostage and killed you. But if I kill them here and now, you would learn and never forget. . . am I right? Tagiru's stomach dropped and he began to heavily perspire. The enemy nin was right, the lesson would be embedded in his life forever and such a foolish action would never be executed on the teens behalf again. But Tagiru still couldn't let that happen, not only would he never be able to face himself again, but returning to the village would be a whole other story. Ahg ok ok release please. With those words of defeat Tagiru found himself just outside of the village gates, Genjutsu released, with his comrades and sensei sweating like hell. Shit I got a long way to go before I can lead. Tagiru stood and retrieved a water bottle taking massive gulps, to clam his nerves. Yeah thanks for getting us killed. He shifted his head over opening one eye to his squad mate. Ha you take point this time, it's not as easy as it seems. And I just didn't want you guys to hop in and get thrashed by sensei. The two continued to bicker until the captain broke it up. Ok ok, Tagiru you did make a horrible mistake, but leading up to there you were golden. Now it is your turn to see how you fair under the pressure. I won't put us in the same scenario, but be sure to have a hard time. Everyone ready? Nods were exchanged, and the Genjutsu was cast again, starting the next session and allowing a new Genin to try his skill as a leader.

2Tagiru Akashi Empty Re: Tagiru Akashi Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Approved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]