For da Homies[Open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For da Homies[Open] Empty For da Homies[Open] Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The breeze in Konohagakure was gentle as a single figure found his way into the cemetery. This was a pretty common site, not that the figure was a constant mourner, but just something his did out of his heart to show kindness. A smile plastered onto Green's face was hidden behind the camouflage scarf around his neck, but the smile was visible in his squinted eyes.

Strolling over to the ancient stone that bore the name of many K.I.A. ninjas, Green traced his hand on the stone as if searching for names he would recognize. He ad done this many times hoping to see the names of his gypsy relatives on the solid pointed stone. To no avail of course as they were all forgotten and barely even living on in his mind any longer. He wasn't the type to linger on hurt feelings or sorrow, but more positive passionate emotions.

Anyhow, as he made his way to the cemetery's center, he placed a simple index fingertip onto the grass. Then flourishing near the headstones of the many graves spawned beautiful vibrant flowers. and to the bigger stone that harbored the names of K.I.A. ninja spawned a modestly sized oak tree. Just some redecorating or an update to the area. His finger still on the ground, he figured he might as well spend a bit of time in the cemetery, keep the dead folks some company. With that in mind he spawned himself some luscious red apples from the oak tree. Pre-ripened by his own chakra, he made a leap into the wooden masses branch then plucked off a ruby red apple. Surveying the area he took a bite from the juicy fruit and smiled as he continued to eat.

Chakra: 185
Spoiler:

2For da Homies[Open] Empty Re: For da Homies[Open] Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Whoo~oo, what a beautiful tree you have here, Senju man," praised Ryuho the Hokage. He was sitting on the branch opposite to that of Green, struggling to pick out a hard, fat apple from a bundle of leaves. "Yoo~hoo, I love greenies myself, what about you?" he asked, trying to probe the Senju man for details regarding to the purpose of his visit to the cemetery.

Earlier on, Ryuho had visited the Leaf Hot Springs, but of course by his own generous admission, he had unforgivably made his way towards the women's land, and had secretly dipped himself within their hot, pure, and virgin waters, in hope of seeing some delicious melons and cherries. Of course, the steamy mist and the obscurity of the towels made it very difficult for Ryuho to see anything, thus his agitation led him to reveal his presence as the Hokage. Unmet with glorification, Ryuho was soon chased out by the soprano moans and groans of the non-flappers.

Thus, Ryuho found himself dressing back up, and left the Hot Springs arena cloaked in his usual black haori, white robe, and trademark pink kimono. Ryuho was seen as a flowery, peaceful man - arguably the most lovey-dovey Hokage to ever penetrate into the Leaf's history. To make himself even more apparent to the public, he also straddled on with his straw hat and his dual Takashi swords - the legendary blades of his clan. The 42 year-old virgin man had to bull through crowds of admirers, to find himself in the isolated melancholy bed known as the graveyard.

The Hokage occassionally paid visits here and there, but the gloom was sometimes too much for the emotionally wrenched and wringed swordsman. There was no one who understood the pain of death and sadness as well as the joy of love and level-headedness more than him. He was the very embodiment of Konoha's hope, as well as the founding burden of its struggles for the last 4 decades. His eyes were nearly wet, seeing the names of fallen soldiers - some were unknown to him, but most he did talk with at some point in life. Some time ago, his own name might have been looked at by some other Hokage, had he not have had the luck to survive to this very day. Yes, all of these ninja had sacrificed themselves, all for Ryuho, or some other guy, to hold the foundation of the Leaf as Hokage. "yare yare...." sighed Ryuho, for he did not like burdens too much. But then, in the distance, he had noticed plants- life, spring miraculously in the open, right before his very eyes. It was a marvelous site, and it can be said that Ryuho was shocked to see natural beauty come about in this way. He saw a tree growing right near where he was, and so he stood up to see what was up, only to see Green take his own reserved spot and ate an apple. The Hokage joined him, hoping to meet and figure out exactly who this man was.....

3For da Homies[Open] Empty Re: For da Homies[Open] Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Senju Man . . . the words rang around in his head. It was appealing to Green for some odd reason, maybe it was the nonchalant flow of the words as they were spoken or just how chill and easy they sounded. No formalities and high up names, Senju Man. Green's eyes scrolled over to see the originator of these words to find non other than the villages Kage. "Well ain't this a surprise." Green certainly was not ready for this encounter, it all seemed so forced. He had spent four of his life's years in this village waiting to meet this man to assassinate him, but on his own schedule, but now he found himself in the same area with him. No one around, it was just the two of them and some good old nature. Green sighed lightly and shook his head. Was it not just moments ago he found himself pushing away the memories and thoughts of his fallen family, but now he found himself facing the trial.

"There's always next time . . ." At least Green would think that. Today wasn't really one of those aggressive fighting days anyhow, it was more of a throwback and relax day. If a fight were to break out on this glorious day, may the gods guide it in the direction of mutual development. Anyhow, with his feelings of revenge put on hold, Green decided to see what the old fool was doing. "Eh red ones are more for me, kinda contradicting, but eh." Green shrugged and took a bite of the personally ripened apple. Just the way he liked it, not to soft, but not hard as a brick. Taking a moment to chew, he swallowed and spoke up once more. "So what brings the mighty Hokage out to the cemetery, found some free time in your schedule?" Green took another bite,but halted on the chewing process. Instead he plopped the bite of the apple from his mouth onto the ground below watching a squirrel as it appeared from no where and began eating at the fruit.

4For da Homies[Open] Empty Re: For da Homies[Open] Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:48 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Yes, my dear Senju man. I have come here at this delicious time to eat your apples". He chuckled very lightly at his own joke, implying that he knew that Green sprouted apples here and there with his Mokuton. "The life of a Hokage isn't peaches and sweets, but sometimes I can clear away all the clutter and enjoy a long walk around the peach. Eh? Oh, but that isn't right.... I'm at a cemetery somehow..." he said, scratching the ponytail that was tied at the back of his head.

After Green had reacted to his presence, Ryuho smiled with closed eyes in pleasantness and friendliness as his Jounin trooper greeted him. He took a bite of the apple, for Ryuho did like apples very much, unlike oranges which seemed to have a sour aftertaste. Sour. The apple tasted a bit more sour than he would have liked. Ah, but this is the product of artificial nature and was naturally artificial, so he might as well finish it out of graciousness. He turned his head in clear attentiveness towards Green, convinced that his man was equally open to social interactions, or if not, then he was secretly open to conversation, although it did not particularly matter to Ryuho, who thought talking with men to be a drag. All the elders, advisors, masculine hot-shots, and worst of all, the politicians up at the Royal Anus Palace. Women were more interesting to talk to. From his days as a youth, the Hokage had always been a womanizer, and could easily be charmed by a woman. Ah.... but perhaps this man right here could play off his feminine side once in a while, and entertain him.

Afterwards, Ryuho sensed that the man was harbored a great secret to him, a depth that he could not penetrate by looks or psychology. Ryuho smiled at the finale of Green's questioning, but after a few seconds of silence, he resorted to a light facial expression, and smoothly responded.......

5For da Homies[Open] Empty Re: For da Homies[Open] Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:21 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Green shared a chuckle with the Hokage, before fixating his eyes onto the squirrel below. Examining the creature, he turned his attention to the Hokage when he spoke again. He was a bit eager to return his eyes to the rodent again for some unknown reason, but fought the urge and payed his respects. "Yeah, I cemetery isn't the place to spend free time, weird how I'm in here to though." Green's expression went ever so thoughtful, trying to remember why he decided to remain in the death zone after doing his deed.

His bottom steady planted on the branch, the Jounin moved his weight backwards and allowed the bend of his knees to catch him as he hung upside down in the tree. Now directly facing the Kage, he shot a time relevant question. "So got plans for the Festival of Peace?" Maybe it wasn't something for Green's nose to be in, but there was much chatter about it lately, so he decided to go out on a branch here. hurhur

6For da Homies[Open] Empty Re: For da Homies[Open] Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:18 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

After he finished talking about the festival affairs, Ryuho turned to Green. "I hope you'll find some time to be there...." A great dramatic pause.

Rewinding to the beginning, Ryuho nodded in comprehension of Green's intents. He took off his straw hat and used it to not only fan himself, but it looked as if he was blowing something away from him. After pondering it for about 5 seconds, Ryuho did remember that there was a Festival of Peace in the Land of Waves. It sounded like fun, and Ryuho could spread some activism here and there during the Festival. He heard that the Kages of Kiri and Suna would be there too, giving him even more incentive to come, greet them, and make sure that they're doing well politically, economically, and sexually. The great PES of village life.

Ryuho resumed talking about his festival affairs, "Yes! All of us will go there in about a day or so. Gotta get everyone prepared and I've gotta get myself prepared. You know, grease my hair a little. Take a few showers. Throw in some perfume. Yuu-chan will come with me hehe....". Yuu-chan was his personal assistant. And a very personal assistant at that. "Mhm...peace is very good. 100 years. That's a lot better than any of my predecessors every done. Oh, but I can't take all of the credit. Actually, I can't take any of the credit at all."

"I'll be there," Ryuho said, stoutly. Now this was after he was thinking about talking with the Kages of the other villages. Now, he was feeling a sense of great laziness, as he felt that he could not be bothered to travel to another country. But then again, the Land of Waves is a close neighbor, and it should not take more than a day on foot to get there. Perhaps he shall have his falcon drive him there. Or maybe have 16 strong men carry him there. Either way, geographically speaking, Konohagakure will be there first. Ryuho thought about it for a few more seconds, and decided that he'll go there once he receives word that Sunagakure has passed through the village borders. He wants to be assured that they're there at the same time, so that the Kages and perhaps their top injas will be present at the Festival, and not shadily planning an assssination coup on the village while he was away.

Spoiler:
Returning to the present situation, The atmosphere immediately turned dumbfounded and stupid, as nothing but a completely white background surrounded Ryuho and Green, sitting on a tree. 5 dots appeared on the white background, representing surprise and lack of words. "Erm.....what is your name, Senju man?" he said, scratching his head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum