Hoshigakure
Takigakure

To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Empty To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

" Huuhhh? Why must it have to be me? I dunno how to handle these kids?" ask Kain begging them as he do not want to take the mission. " It's a simple mission. Well hopefully, easy enough for a Genin. By the way, we lacking teacher today to teach them so having you would be greatly appreciated" reply the professor. " Alright,geez as long as I get my reward."  grunt Kain as he heads toward the door of the office to exit it. " Well if you have time, teach them a bit about what you have known probably would be great." said the man as Kain is holding the door's knob to open it. " Whatt???" reply Kain.

*15 minutes later*

Kain walks on along the hallway heading to the class where he was suppose to be taking care off since the professor in charge was having his way for an important matter out of the village. All different kind of thought and idea had races through his mid as he was walking toward the class. " What if they don't accept me?, what if the hate me?, what if the bullied me?. Arghh, I need to keep my cool, they are just literally kids. They can't done nothin bad to me." thought Kain trying to cast off all those negative feeling he had in his mind. As the feeling all goes away, Kain feels very confident about himself." I'm ready to do this!!" said Kain as those words literally just spur out of his mouth as he thinking too much about it. Everyone around him just pretty much look at him confused and puzzled with his action just now. Kain realizes that that moment was probably one of the embarassing things he ever done it his life as he quickly take a fast pace in his walk toward the class.

After a few minutes walk, he reached the class. From outside he could heard noises coming from inside of the class. Kain just bite his lower lips while he is holding the door's knob shaking and quite nervous to open it. After gaining a bit of courage, Kain opens the door to see a hectic and chaos inside the classroom. All of the student are practically running around in the classroom. In one spot, there are student who are playing chasing against each other and in one corner there are male students who are having wrestling with one another. " Stoppp!!" shout Kain to stop the nonsense. All the students just quickly get back to their seat having aware of Kain's presence. " Okay.Huhh, I'm your substitute teacher for today as apparently your professor have got some important thing to attend to." introduce Kain to the class as he can hear out clearly about some students who begin gossiping about him.

Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Empty Re: To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

" Okay, now today I'll be teaching you a little about basic ninjutsu since your teacher ask me to. Hrmm, so do any of you know any ninjutsu technique?" ask Kain as his eye look for any students in the class who would hopefully raise their hand. " So no?No one knows? Well okay relax I can teach you if you are discipline enough okay that's the deal" said Kain trying to make a deal out of the kids. Kain ask the kids to form circles and move infront to show them some basic ninjutsu. " Okay I will teach you about Basic Transformation jutsu. Basically its a jutsu which allow one to transform almost anything you desire in a short time at the cost of chakra." explain Kain to make them better understand about the jutsu. Kain use his Transformation Jutsu to turn into their teacher and almost fool some of them into thinking that he is their real teacher. After a few while , Kain turn back into his former self much to the awe of the kids as they are very impressed by Kain. " Now it's your chance, kids." said Kain as he instruct them one by one to use the same exact techinique. Every one of them seems to have got the basic ninja ability by able to use the techinique efficiently but in the back of the class there is one boy sleeping and as he snores, the snoring is heard throughout the class. " Hrmmm, there you kid!!" shout Kain to the kid making him to wake up spontaneously as he is surprised by the increase in tone voice. " Yes, sir!" reply the kid as he stand up straight while looking directly onto Kain.

3To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Empty Re: To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Mon May 19, 2014 11:49 am

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

"Okay now I want you to do it!" demand Kain furious about how that kid behaving. " Okay,hrmm"said the kid as he get infront of the class. Everyone in the class seems to not befriending him for some reasons as to what Kain is seeing. The kid use the Basic Transformation jutsu as just like any other kids do but to no avail it failed. Instead of turning into their teacher, the kid transformed into Kain but with and embarassing clothes and a distorted face making everyone in the class to burst a laugh at Kain. Kain is pretty much embarassed with the action think that the boy purposely did that to prank on him and instruct him to stand outside the class near the door. However those action really reminded Kain on how his academy days used to be like that funny and fun. As Kain continue his teacing to the kids, suddenly a group of kids decided to sneak out of the class while Kain is busy and they thought Kain does not know this. As the kids get out of the door to sneak out suddenly, Kain is there right in front of them having known they had planned this. The kids are surprse by this and go see Kain who is inside but then the Kain inside just poof burst into water as the Kain inside is a water clone. " But how did he get so fast outside?Huhhh" grunt one of the kid. Kai quick move as a ninja allow him to move steadily and fast. Kain then proceed on nagging them,the kids about why they want to left the class but as Kain is busy with the kids, the boy earlier take that chance to escape his class. After a few minutes, Kain realized that one of them is missing from the class and quickly identify him as the boy earlier." How come he got away. How come I didn't notice him?" though Kain as he raun outside looking for the boy. The kids is Kain;s responsibility to begin with as when he took this job

4To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Empty Re: To Sit or Not To Sit ( CLAIMED) Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain scan through the village area for any sign of that boy but he is nowhere to be found. " How come he is not here at the village even though I have search for him all around the village." thought Kain as he jump from one building to another for faster and easier navigating through out the village. When Kain is thinking suddenly he remembered one place where he has not find him yet. It is outside the village. " But that kid can't never go out there alone. Its dangerous!" thought Kain trying to calm himself. Kain decided to try check on the outside area near the village in case that might be true. The boy is walking outside the village just chilling himself after what he had just suffered at his class. The boy however unexpectedly come across a group of three thugs who then start to harass him. " Leave me alone, you jerks!" said the kid which anger the thugs. "How dare you kid to said like that!!" said one of the thugs as he grab the boy by his shirt to beat him but before he could, Kain arrived and quickly gave a kick to their back. They all stumble a few feet against Kain and the boy. " Are you okay kid?"ask Kain polite manner as he relieved that he managed to find the boy. " How dare you kicked me ninja.." said the thug as he order his friends to get up and ready to fight Kain. Kain just proceedly order the boy to stay far from him to avoid getting him into the fight. The thugs each use a sword to take Kain but Kain just promptly dodged them one by one with a swift move and quickly give focus a chakra around his palm to use and hit them two of them in the neck are completely making them fainted with first hit as Kain did not plan to killed them just to make them unconscious. The other thug then feeling alone felt scared and run away before Kain could teach him a lesson but he does apologizes before he ran which Kain forgives. Kain then take the boy back to his class. " I dont know why you did that but it was dangerous and never did it again." advise Kain as the boy also apologizes for his mistake.. Once they get back to his class. the boy get mocked by his classmate but quickly intercepted by Kain who lie by saying that the boy helping him with something important . This causes other kids to be impress by the boy and start befriending him. At the end of the day, Kain had a blast with those kids and he never felt afraid around kids anymore. Apart from that Kain felt a very nice tingling cold sensation as he attacked the enemy earlier as like his hand is freezing cold when it happened. The next day, Kain try to use the very same technique over and over and again and that is when he discovered his water affinity.

Wordcount Total: 1635

Mission: 700/700
Training First Element : 600/600
Leftover: 335

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum