Kasai Shiruku
Kid Koopa
Syndra
Sanroku
Hitomi Shiruku
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:19 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image9_zpsc042f8cf
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image1_zps4ac529de
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image4_zpsd3a33751

Tools used:
IPad-ArtStudio

Who's Art?
MINE, I draw these all on my own.
I even have a deviantart of the same namesake as above
With that said I won't be selling art on here
That would be unfair to pull in ryo or other means from you all to beef my character exponentially.
I want to do this my way and at my time...

WITH THAT SAID
I do collabs,
if you can draw then we can exchange requests

Thank You and Have A Nice Day!

2Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

SO COOL!!!

3Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

UPDATE:
I'll be posting 3 pics per post per day here, if you wanna keep seeing more go ahead and comment!

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Photo3_zpsfb693a25
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image8_zps8f22b5b9
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image6_zps16b54741

4Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:25 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 6e9569bd-863e-4fdb-ba4c-5614216d0079_zps8cc42be5
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 55cb9b05-7f62-4d38-a37e-225671c7f5a2_zps8e443963
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image5_zpsf2af11fd

here's the post of today!

5Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:29 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 2a3a41b0-3421-4c07-87a8-5cd03e32b542_zpsc3cf5fae

Just one today BUT it comes with a detail!

Now he's around 3 years younger than Hitomi meaning...
Hitomi: 14 years
Hitomi's Brother: 9 Years
He'll be ready to be a Genin

How does this matter?
Well wait until Hitomi becomes Chuunin and I'll be giving out a wee secret on him! *don't worry it won't take too long*

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

6Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 am

Syndra

Syndra

Hey! Syndra taught you that.
Making me proud and all!  
Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 1298313636 

7Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:44 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Aint it adorbs!~

She'll probably end up teaching him to one day! X3

but that's for another time...another place.

8Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 54b9764c-7ccb-4823-8a47-ae05b01371cb_zpseb9e7eb2

And here's an obvious anime scene style I've been working hard on!

The Blush Scene!

9Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:59 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image12_zps0affa15b

Bit of a show to see how Kanji Creatures will look like!

10Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Untitled97_zps30f98379

Hitomi's Cousin~
bit of reason why she has the same blade I made for Hitomi!

Hitomi and Kasai's fathers are not only brothers but twins. Not identicle, fraturnal however. They each were very different but shared a similar interest in weaponry design. With that said they came up with the weapon you see there and since one of the brothers moved to Sunagakure he changed his symbol to the place. Thus you see, Kasai has hers already and is well trained in it where as Hitomi is still to young.

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image13_zps6ec7ef32

Kasai ADORES hugs, infact if it wasn't for her cheery and less serious perspective she could be Anbu. However she likes being a Jounin cause she likes teaching kids and having her own way of fun. She also loves how cute her little cousin is and will hug her immediately the minute she sees her. Hitomi however isn't as keen to the hugs.

11Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

These are very nice yo :o you can be sure that my eyes will be constantly checking this thread, keep up da swanky work muchacha Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 2365828647

12Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:55 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

DON'T OPEN IF SQUEAMISH:

The Burning Cottage

A small cottage, not to far deep into the midlands of war. The cottage housed a large family of adopted children alongside some children with their parents all adding up to 6 children in total. Each of the children were originally from different villages, thrown out from becoming the scum that was the poor street children they once were. However the couple who already had a child of their own took up each and every child and thus a large happy family had been brought upon.

This wouldn't last long however as war soon surrounded them. The cottage was thought to be hidden away well enough for soldiers to not notice it but they were wrong. Soon enough rogue shinobi bombarded the home, taking what they could and killing the father in the process. The mother now scared and alone with 6 children who all were frighten had to do something to get the intruders away, thus she devised a plan to lead them away.

It worked very well but now the children were alone and one of the more bloodthirsty rogues had stayed behind to light the house a flame. Just before he got away though the children who barely survived all had taken kitchen appliances and each began to stab the lone rogue for his treacherous acts. The mother never returned and the children eventually died to their wounds or the still burning flames which they returned to.

Now these children roam the burnt home looking for their mother and each wielding a weapon even in a ghastly state of what seems to be a zombie or a ghost. Anyone who enters immediately feel the burns of the fire still burning in the after life. They need be careful not to be caught by the children for if they get you your soul will forever burn with them like hell's eternal flames itself.

Do you dare to challenge the ghastly children of the burning cottage?

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

13Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:57 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Bf645c19-3677-458a-9fb0-ee5b0ed8ca97_zpsc2d23bb3

Poor Kasai! ;^;

why she so sad?
well...
She's been through enough, just enough of life that it almost broke her.
HOWEVER she's alright now, this is just certain times when she's alone...she doesn't like to be alone.

14Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 am

Syndra

Syndra

You're great! Keep it up!:]

15Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image22_zps10810bf7

bit of a peek at how Kasai's team looked!
oh and yes...the dude was Aburame and he was such a cutie... X3
so sad what happened though...oh well...

16Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:33 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] 6c44a25c-1c69-45ee-88b0-8548875a8d89_zps77f9a003

awwww saaaad story

17Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:52 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] E554cdc2-c8e4-4535-b7fb-ef74f3633429_zps4d0a3703

I found a title for Hitomi~
fits well for her *also a glimpse at her future outfit! and SELF!*

18Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:22 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Image25_zps8e638dc0

CHIBI O-M-G

*might just make chibi request cause so easy and cute*

19Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] D2b4be2c-6e6a-47f3-98f7-beeb445dcc9d_zpsac1146d0

WHEEEEW okay
so this is a screenshot drawing...like almost near to the anime kind of screenshot.
I spent so much time on the background ok.
anyhow so here's a serious Hitomi screenshot!

hope you like it! I put so much effort into this!

20Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

:Okay!:

21Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Eh wrong emote code thingy, but that picture is really nice yo

22Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

thanks

23Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:02 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] N2OkPMN

Because I already have a face on the internet and I'm not really hiding anything.
Most I'll keep to myself is my name and location which is fine by you guys!

ANYHOW!~

Ima gurl wow so kewl!
and yes i'm 19yrs old
I also draw alot
and I are 'Merican
and yeah nooooow you see the resemblance from me and Hitomi? can ya guess why I made her? wooooow yeah!

24Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Very good my friend. I will get request as well.

25Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Empty Re: Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:20 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Painted's Paintings [ART THREAD] Untitled105_zps04fd4ed4

PO-KE-MAN~

but seriously I freakin love pokemon...and hitomi would definitely have this team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum