Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

Uchiha Hikari V128
Height: 60 ins
Weight: 132lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Light Blue
Looks Image: Uchiha Hikari Inked_face_by_dkrenovatezz-d7lre8w
Looks Description: She has black hair with light blue highlights in them, these highlights match her eyes, which are light blue aswell. Her skin is a light shade of cream, this is odd because she lives in a constantly sunny area. If she decides to change the highlights, they would either be red or orange. She is short compared to her friends, what little amount of friends she has.

Uchiha Hikari Cy10

Personality Description: Hikari is a fun-loving person, even if she is a little antisocial. She can sometimes let her temper get the best of her and just vent her anger out on people who may not deserve it. Once her mind is made up there is no changing it, she seeks adventure and can sometimes put herself or others in danger due to the fact that she is just stubborn. She tends to not like hanging around strangers and feels quite claustrophobic when out in the busy streets.
-Chocolate, I mean, why not
-Dogs, Dogs are dogs, how could you not like them?
Dislikes:
-The cold, obvious
-Puppets, creepy as hell
-Clowns, again, creepy as hell
Catch Phrases:
Nindo: "Do not play with fire, because it will burn you, just as you shouldn't mess with me, I will hurt you."-Hikari (Loosely based of another phrase)

Uchiha Hikari 73m2

Element Affinity: Katon
Sub Element Affinity: N/A

Uchiha Hikari 32es

History: Hikari grew up in Konohagakure. Her mother and father, who were both ninja, specifically medical ninja, raised her. She was happy in her family. They spent all their time together. She loved her mother most of all, not because she disliked her father, but because she felt as though she could talk to her about things and she would understand. If they weren't spending time together, her parents were out doing thing. They would be out all day, and come home very late at night, holding scrolls of some kind. Her parents used to come in and check in on her while she was sleeping, or so they thought she was. One night they returned home dressed all in black, they rushed into her room and woke her up, their eyes were darting around the room, they looked worried. "Listen, Hana, you can't tell anyone what we've been doing. If anyone asks where we are, you tell them that we are out shopping, or we are out with friends."

Everything was peaceful, a few strange people had come to the door, asking for her parents, just as her mother had instructed, she said that they were out. Things were fine until one day, some people came and took her parents away, she remembers she was screaming and crying as the men dragged her parents out of the house. She was picked up by one of the men, who took her out of her house and set her down on a bench outside and began to explain. "Little girl, your parents have been involved with crime around the city, they have been stealing from the archives, and for that we have to take them away. Now, we will be putting you in the care of your aunt and uncle. Your parents won't be coming back for a very long time." And from that day forward she had to live with her uncle and aunt. They were negligent and didn't pay much attention to her. She was truly alone. She used to spend her time out in the forest, training and playing.

She was enrolled into the academy by her aunt and uncle, after much begging and pleading. This is where she was happy; she was learning how to be a ninja. The time rolled by and she was on par with the rest of her classmates, she learned how to clone herself, how to change her appearance. Exam time came and she felt as though she was ready. Hana had been practicing intensely in the forest, perfecting her jutsus. She walked into the exam hall, there were three people sitting at the table at the far end of the room. Her instructor, another Jonin she had never met and another Jonin. They welcomed her into the room, asked her name and told her to perform the transformation jutsu, which she did, she transformed into her instructor. They then asked her to perform a basic clone jutsu, with some effort, she managed to clone herself.

She and the rest of her colleagues graduated that day, their missions wouldn't be assigned to them for several days to a week so they had some time to relax or train before they would begin their life as a ninja.

RP Sample: (This was a piece that I had from another site, it’s a fight between three characters, basically Hikari and her best friend, against a strong missing-nin, it was a thread for gaining my mangekyō)

Up until one day, everything was normal, they woke up, ate, and went out into the forest. But when they got out there however, there was a man standing there. He was wearing a headband that showed the village hidden in the sand's icon, but it had a line through it. He had a katana strapped to his back. The man turned and looked at the two of them. "What have we here? A pair of kids. That’s a lot less than I thought they'd send."

He stood up. "Oh well, its my place to fight you. You were sent here to capture me weren't you?" He unsheathed his katana and started to walk towards Hana and Daitaro. That walk quickly turned into a run. Hana's eyes changed to a bright red, they contained a three tomoe around a wheel in the eye. This was the sharingan eye wheel. A dojustsu that belonged to the Uchiha clan alone. The man was not intimidated by the eyes and kept charging at them. He took a swing at Hana, but she was able to predict his moves, dodging every swing he took at her. She grabbed his sword and put her foot into his chest, sending him flying back a few feet. "You should just let me kill you girl!" He spat at her.

His attention turned towards Daitaro. He charged towards him. Since he didn't posses the abilities Hana had, he want able to dodge the attack. The sword went straight through his chest, piercing his heart. Hana, tears running down her cheeks, ran towards Daitaro. She picked up his limp body, the checked his breath, he was still breathing, but very faintly. "Daitaro! No! Stay with me!" She screamed, Hana was bawling her eyes out, crying over Daitaro. He let out a fain slur of speech "The time I spent with you, was the best of my life. Remember that." And with that, the life escaped from his body.

Hana sat there in silence for what seemed like forever. Just crying in silence over the body of her one and only friend. Suddenly she felt a strong hatred boil up inside her. She turned towards the man, but suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her eye. Hana put her hands up to her eyes, they were bleeding. She screamed, not out of shock, but out of the loss of her friend. She once again tuned to the man, this time here eyes had changed. They were no longer the three tomoe pattern, but they had changed, they had spread and now converge along the edges of the irides, resulting in three intersecting ellipses that resemble an atom model.

She charged the man, pure hatred in her eyes. The man froze in pure fear this time, on his face he wore an expression of pure terror. Hana ran a kunai straight into him. Blood was gushing out of the wound, he fell to the ground, gasping for air, as the last ounce of breath left his lungs, and then he fell silent.

2Uchiha Hikari Empty Re: Uchiha Hikari Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

ok, approved, have fun, have a nice day

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum