Doton Ninjutsu I.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Doton Ninjutsu I. Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:45 am

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Name: Doton: Doro Fīrudo (Earth Release: Mud Field).
Type: Ninjutsu.
Used For: Supplementary.
Element: Doton.
Range: 10 Meters.
Duration: One Post / Sustainable.
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Boar → Monkey.
Description: After the completion of the seals, the user will slam their hand upon the ground. Using their Doton nature, the ground will become a thick, muddy field for other jutsus to be used.
Weakness: Requires Doton Release + Can Only Be Used On Solid Surfaces.

Name: Doton: Doro Kōkan (Earth Release: Mud Replacement).
Range: 0 - 10 Meters.
Duration: One Post.
Handseals/Charge Up: Ram.
Description: Much like Kawarami no Jutsu, this technique works in the same manner - with the same mechanics. The only difference is, mud will be used to be swapped with instead of a log. The user is capable of replacing themselves with the mud, and appearing in the same location the mud was taken for use. This can only be used in a ten meter radius, nothing further.
Weakness: Mud Source + Must Know Kawarami + Kawarami Site Limit + Counts As A Kawarami Usage.

Name: Doton: Doro Supaiku (Earth Release: Mud Spike).
Used For: Offensive.
Handseals/Charge Up: Rat.
Description: This technique is mostly used right after the usage of the Mud Replacement technique. When the user has done a successful switch, a single seal can be made (during the time period of appearing at the location where the mud was taken). The glob of mud that was used, will quickly turn into a deadly weapon with a sole seal. Eight, three feet long spikes, will be fired from the source of mud in attempts to pierce the target; most likely killing them - unless a sufficient defense is in use. It should be noted, this technique can be used on other mud sources.
Weakness: Mud Source + Can Only Be Used After On A Mud Source.

Name: Doton: Doro Ōkami (Earth Release: Mud Wolves).
Range: 0 - 15 Meters.
Duration: Till Wolves Are Destroyed.
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Tiger → Dog.
Description: After the completion of the seals, two normal sized wolves will form from a mud source. They can run pretty quickly and can cause damage much like normal wolves because of their claws and teeth are made. These wolves can be commanded within a fifteen meter radius, if they go pass that set range they will turn back into mud. They are capable of using Doton based ninjutsu that are C-Ranked and below.
Weakness: Mud Source + Can Only Withstand Two D-Ranked or One C-Ranked Jutsu + Only Can Use Techniques The User Knows.

Name: Doton: Chikyū Hassha (Earth Projectile Creation).
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Boar → Bird.
Description: After the completion of the seals, the user will begin to use the earth to form senbon (10). These senbon are just as hard and precise as real ones, and can be fired wherever the caster chooses; as long as it is within the jutsus radius. These projectiles move at the very same speed as if they were thrown, and can clearly be deflected, or avoided if the proper maneuver is taken.
Weakness: Requires Doton Release + User Must Have Visual On Target.

Last edited by Kotesu on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 am

Syndra

Syndra

Kotesu wrote:

Name: Doton: Doro Fīrudo (Earth Release: Mud Field).
Range: 10 Meters.
Duration: One Post / Sustainable.
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Boar → Monkey.
Description: After the completion of the seals, the user will slam their hand upon the ground. Using their Doton nature, the ground will become a thick, muddy field for other jutsus to be used.
Weakness: Requires Doton Release + Can Only Be Used On Solid Surfaces.

APPROVED

Name: Doton: Doro Kōkan (Earth Release: Mud Replacement).
Description: Much like Kawarami no Jutsu, this technique works in the same manner - with the same mechanics. The only difference is, mud will be used to be swapped with instead of a log. The user is capable of replacing themselves with the mud, and appearing in the same location the mud was taken for use. This can only be used in a ten meter radius, nothing further.
Weakness: Mud Source + Must Know Kawarami + Kawarami Site Limit + Counts As A Kawarami Usage.

APPROVED

Name: Doton: Doro Supaiku (Earth Release: Mud Spike).
Handseals/Charge Up: Rat.
Description: This technique is mostly used right after the usage of the Mud Replacement technique. When the user has done a successful switch, a single seal can be made (during the time period of appearing at the location where the mud was taken). The glob of mud that was used, will quickly turn into a deadly weapon with a sole seal. Eight, three feet long spikes, will be fired from the source of mud in attempts to pierce the target; most likely killing them - unless a sufficient defense is in use. It should be noted, this technique can be used on other mud sources.
Weakness: Mud Source + Can Only Be Used After On A Mud Source.

Either reduce it too only 1 spike or bump the rank to B-rank.

Name: Doton: Doro Ōkami (Earth Release: Mud Wolves).
Range: 0 - 15 Meters.
Duration: Till Wolves Are Destroyed.
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Tiger → Dog.
Description: After the completion of the seals, two normal sized wolves will form from a mud source. They can run pretty quickly and can cause damage much like normal wolves because of their claws and teeth are made. These wolves can be commanded within a fifteen meter radius, if they go pass that set range they will turn back into mud. They are capable of using Doton based ninjutsu that are C-Ranked and below.
Weakness: Mud Source + Can Only Withstand Two D-Ranked or One C-Ranked Jutsu + Only Can Use Techniques The User Knows.

APPROVED

Name: Doton: Chikyū Hassha (Earth Projectile Creation).
Handseals/Charge Up: Serpent → Boar → Bird.
Description: After the completion of the seals, the user will begin to use the earth to form senbon (10). These senbon are just as hard and precise as real ones, and can be fired wherever the caster chooses; as long as it is within the jutsus radius. These projectiles move at the very same speed as if they were thrown, and can clearly be deflected, or avoided if the proper maneuver is taken.
Weakness: Requires Doton Release + User Must Have Visual On Target.

APPROVED

3Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:41 am

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Raised the technique to B-Rank.

4Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Universal Ninjutsu I. Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Since the other jutsu is basically approved, I added another arsenal of techniques - I hope this is not an issue.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu: Sugizou (Body Flicker Technique: After Image).
Element: ---
Range: 0-50 Meters.
Description: Sugizou, is a technique that is used in conjunction with the Body Flicker to create an after image due to the high-speed movement, which the said person is moving at. These after images are made from chakra and can be used to distract the target for quite some time. They will dissipate next post or, when someone has struck them. Nonetheless, it should be noted that the same Ram Handseal that is needed to activate Shunshin no Jutsu; also can be used to activate this technique simultaneously.
Weakness: Requires Shunshin no Jutsu + After Images Last For One Post + Loses C-Rank Worth of Chakra Per Image + Maximum of Five Images Per Use of Shunshin (One Shunshin = One Image).

Name: Chakurahiru (Chakra Leech).
Range: Self.
Duration: Two Post.
Handseals/Charge Up: Half-Post.
Description: By directing a significant amount of chakra to ones hand in order to give the user a, vacuum-like effect of chakra absorption. The user will be capable of absorbing chakra from the given target, and must have full contact to use the jutsu effectively. When grabbing onto a said limb, the user can absorb fifteen points of chakra, if a simple touch is made only five points of chakra will be absorbed from the target. The user is capable of absorbing thirty points in total (two posts), when using the technique each time.
Weakness: Physical Contact Must Be Made + Cannot Be Used On Techniques + Target Is Still Capable of Moving.

Name: Chakurarīchi (Chakra Leech Paralysis).
    Type: Ijutsu.
    Handseals/Charge Up: ---
    Description: This is a sub-technique from the parent technique known as, Chakurahiru (Chakra Leech). By paying an additional amount of chakra, the user can paralyze the given limb that they are absorbing chakra from. It should be noted, they must have full contact (grabbing, holding) the said limb for this technique to work, a simple touch will not work. If the user is absorbing chakra from the target's head, and uses this technique - the target's entire body will be paralyzed. The paralysis only works for one post.
    Weakness: Physical Contact Must Be Made + Must Be A Medic.

Last edited by Kotesu on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

5Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

Syndra

Syndra

Doton: Doro Supaiku (Earth Release: Mud Spike). Approved

Shunshin no Jutsu: Sugizou (Body Flicker Technique: After Image). Neat idea. Approved.

Chakurahiru (Chakra Leech) Approved

Chakurarīchi (Chakra Leech Paralysis).
Okay, so I'm going to need for you to either move this jutsu to Ijutsu because it paralyzes or make it a lightning style technique, which in that case you could send a volt that paralyzes the body for a moment. I can't just let your chakra all the suddenly have the ability to paralyze, ya know?
Also, if it is paralyzing it's going to be at least C-rank. D-rank is normally jutsu that don't have a lot of killing power or affects on enemies. That jutsu has to big of an affect to be D-rank.

6Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 am

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Thank you for reviewing my techniques, first and foremost. Nonetheless, I corrected the last technique - bumped it to C Rank and made it an Ijutsu technique.

7Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:56 am

Syndra

Syndra

Chakurarīchi (Chakra Leech Paralysis). Approved

8Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Hiden Ninjutsu I. Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:56 am

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Name: Shin Shinkai Shitai (True Abyssal Corpse).
Type: Hiden.
Duration: Sustainable.
Handseals/Charge Up: ---
Description: Shin Shinkai Shitai, is a hiden technique that Kotesu has taught himself over the years. Instead of charging up a B-Rank amount worth of chakra for a single turn to transform, the Jigoku has learned to transform instantaneously. By applying an A-Rank amount of chakra, feeding the parasite within his body - he can tap into the abyssal like form, granting him quite the perks. He is capable of using Jigoku clan-based techniques (b-rank/below) with no charge, fire release techniques (b-rank/below) deal no damage to the user, fire techniques used in this form gain one rank in power, and the abyssal flame properties. Besides offensive purposes, this form grants defensive ones as well. Abyssal Fire acts as a restoring agent in this form, as the user is covered in it - allowing them to heal from Taijutsu and Kenjutsu B-Rank and below in one post. C-Rank weapons and below melt when coming into contact with this form. It should be noted, this form can occur mid-combat.
Weakness: Water Release/Lightning Release Deal Two Ranks In Damage When Hitting This Form + A-Rank Upkeep.

Name: Shinkai Shuryūdan (Abyssal Grenade).
    Type: Hiden.
    Range: 0-50 Meters.
    Handseals/Charge Up: One to Five Posts.
    Description: Shinkai Shuryūdan is a deadly technique that should be feared by many. Kotesu while in his True Abyssal Form will store chakra within his body, for up to five turns. Each turn he uses increases the range of the technique by ten meters, allowing him to go up to fifty meters in total. By storing this chakra, he becomes a walking grenade that can go off any time he sees fit; exploding an enormous amount of Abyssal Fire that will easily turn foes to ash if struck by it.
    Weakness: Doesn't Depict Between Friend/Foe + A-Rank Upkeep Each Turn + Can Only Be Used Once Per Thread + Can No Longer Use Techniques When Beginning The Charge.

Last edited by Kotesu on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total

9Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:03 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

hmmmmmmmmmmm, por la grenada, uno mas debilidad(weakness)

10Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 am

Kotesu

Kotesu
Hokage
Hokage

Added two more.

11Doton Ninjutsu I. Empty Re: Doton Ninjutsu I. Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kid Koopa blesses those who go above and beyond, congratulations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum