You are not connected. Please login or register

Tackle the Missions [Missions + Resting] [private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 1:

Staring up at the ceiling, it was still early. The sun wasn't even shining through his blinds, as he quietly laid in his comfy bed. Kuroo did not want to get out of bed. "Ugh, it's like 5:30AM, and I do not want to get out of bed to help chop down trees..." Grumpily taking his time to go to the restroom to clean himself up, he slipped his simple red slippers and walked into the room. Flipping the switch, the light flickered on, and he looked in the mirror. Bedhead as always, nothing's changed overnight, even though he knew it wouldn't fix itself anyways. Like hell, his hair could magically turn back to normal right? He doesn't even remember how his hair looked before his bedhead has erupted one day.

Brush the teeth, wash the face, apply the lotion, shower and eat breakfast.

By the time Kuroo was done that entire process, he finally managed to land in front of his fridge. Food, food, food. What was there to eat? There was milk and rice in the fridge, with the condiments of some vegetables and meat. Good enough, it would settle his stomach from any grumbling. There was still time before he had to head out and deal with the mission, still another hour. Another hour of relaxation precious, relaxation. The tempted genin set his breakfast up, and without a wait, he started digging in. You could clearly tell he was hungry, and that he could finally enjoy the food, even though it was nothing special.

Done that, did this. Clean up, drink the milk, relax on the bed.

That's right. Kuroo made his bed, and then laid on the cleanly finished bed. He had opened up the blinds by the window near his bed and looked outside. Some people were outside, already getting ready for their work for the day. Well, guess it'd be better to head to the location early and finish the job early. 10 trees should be no issue, not with Kuroo's physical abilities. The bed was too comfy, like seriously. He dragged himself off his bed, got dressed and headed out the door. Lock it up, time to get going.

Kuroo took his time to make it to the forest area. "10 trees, 10 god damn trees." By the time he arrived, he was way early. The tools were laid out by a little hut where all the wood storage was. He grabbed the axe, a little more heavier than he thought, and started to swing at the first tree. Swing by swing, the indentation from the axe continued to cave in, eventually the tree falling over. The sound of the tree leaves crackling, the sound of sticks landing on the grassy grounds. Nature. One thing that he would be able to enjoy in Konoha.

"Hello there, young boy. Glad to see you here." Some voice announced, as Kuroo started to chop down the second tree. "Oh, yeah. Well, gotta take the responsibility of my mission." Kuroo turned around, to see the man in a unusual outfit. He ignored it and noticed the man give a sincere, warm smile. "Well, better get this done quick. Weather doesn't seem the best right now... It was just sunny, but guess not now. Not with those dark clouds arriving from the east." Kuroo nodded, as the second tree fell to the floor.

At some point later on in the morning, a few other men arrived to help, by then, Kuroo was on his sixth tree, and the skies were turning dark. Either it was rain, or, a actual thunderstorm. Thunderstorms would be a bad thing, not good to be standing under trees. This motivated Kuroo to speed up the work, to chop faster at the large trees in his way. Everyone was sweaty and hot, well, now he had to take a second shower when he got home. Must get this done so I can get home sooner.

The soreness was kicking in, his arms were tired of swinging a axe at the logs. Luckily, he was on his last log, finally. This was the biggest tree yet, a very thick trunk to deal with. Another man started to whack it from the opposite side, which sped up the process. Rain droplets were starting to make their way down, as a few more swings would finish the job up. These last four swings were the hardest Kuroo swung. The large tree cracking was so satisfying in the end, he finished the job within a few hours that felt as if they were forever.

"My job's done here, good luck guys!" Kuroo waved and ran backed to his home. Just as he made it, the weather got worse, and it started to pour. Damn humidity.

788/500 words to complete the mission.

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 2:

The day started off busy, but it would only get even more busier. Today, I had another mission to bring mail to the citizens of Konoha. It's as simple as it was, plus, I wasn't in any hurry, I had plenty of time, a few hours at the least. Weather wise, or whether they would yell at me for being late I didn't need to rush myself that much. There was no exact time stamp, but I did have to finish around 6PM, and the weather was nice and cool today, so fantastic! I traveled to the post office of Konoha, and grabbed the bag of mail that was required to be successfully placed in their mailboxes. Instead of walking around clueless of where the locations for the mail went, I went around Konoha early to familiarize myself with the neighborhoods.

I checked the addresses on the first few, and made my way towards it, traveling by the rooftops, instead of slipping through the busy streets. I had no issue with the first several deliveries, but the next few were to take a bit longer, because it was much farther away from where I currently was. The mail wasn't in order, which only made things a bit more time consuming, but nevertheless I could get the job done before dinner time was going to start. "Hm, time get across the village." While I looked at the address on the mail package. This one was not a simple letter, but more of some sort of object being sent. It wasn't heavy, but it also wasn't very light either. I pondered on why someone would send this by mail, but whatever.

When I finally arrived at the house, there wasn't a mailbox or any sort of place to deposit the package, so I figured I would knock on the door. An elder answered the door, giving me a small greeting. "Hello sir, this package is for you." I handed him the package, and he gave me a smile. "Thank you young boy for delivering this to me." I nodded, "Have a good day!" I waved, moving on to the remaining stuff I had to send out.

Once again, I had to navigate my way across the village several, several times to complete the job, but in the end, I still managed to finish the mission successfully. I met some new people who were really nice and kind, but some were grumpy, and ignorant. I don't know why they were like that, but there's several reasons to why they acted that way towards me. Maybe because I'm not the usual mailman, or because they've been having a tough day at work, or tough day in general. Well, whatever it was, I could care less. I did my mission without being stopped for anything. No breaks, no interruptions- just delivering mail like any other would do.

With the empty mailbag hanging around me, I returned back to the post office and gave it back to them. A guard there thanked me for the work I had done. "You saved them a lot of trouble! On behalf of everyone that works here, we thank you." All the people that were suppose to send mail caught some sickness, and ever since that, they had yet to recover enough to get back to the job. "Just doing my job as a ninja of the leaf." I turned around, waved, and left the building.

574/500 words. Mail Replacement Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 3:

A fucking hospital.

As much as I did want to do missions, gain more experience, and improve as a ninja, I did not understand fully why hospital cleaning was placed as a mission. Albeit it would test my patience most likely, and meet some new people there, it isn't worth the effort. This was the worst job ever, who in the world ever have to wake up every day and go clean hospital crap? I sighed effortlessly, getting dressed. The hospital doors were open 24/7, so there was a lot of disgusting things that I needed to do.

I wasn't in the best mood, so the moment I stepped out the door, I groaned in a complaining tone. The hospital was quite a distance from where I lived, so I had to drag myself there. By the time I was there, I was partially late, but they didn't really care for that. They just wanted me to get the job done. "Okay, okay... Time to get this over with." The first stop was the washrooms, I wanted to get that out of the way, so I wouldn't have to do that last. I grabbed a pair of gloves- and a extra pair in case, a plunger, a scrubber or whatever the hell it was called, a mask, and got to work. Some of the toilets were actually quite clean, but a select few were horrific. I flushed them a few times and started to use the plunger to unclog the toilets. I can't believe that they didn't do this earlier, like jesus christ, why would you leave this job to a Genin?

After a bit of pain, and horrid smells, I finished the washroom. I had cleaned every single thing that could be properly washed or fixed up. It was in a much better condition that it was before, which was a good thing I guess. Next thing were the empty rooms that haven't been cleaned for awhile. When I entered the first room, it was still in decent shape, just a bit of dried blood and a few old stains. It took a bit of effort for this, because cleaning up stuff that had been sitting there for a bit was much more difficult than it looked. Moving on to the next few rooms on this level, then onto the next. This would take quite a while, but at least my patience would improve a bit.

The last thing remaining was the ER's or surgery rooms. The moment I entered, I felt horrified. A lot of blood that they didn't clean out, but it would be a lot easy to clean and scrape off because they've been sitting there for a few days. At first, it was a disgusting experience, but after a bit, I got use to it. "God, I hope I never end up in a awful room like this one." I was murmuring, talking to myself, thoughts roaming in my mind of what I'd do after I finished this stupid mission.

It took a while... I started early in the morning, and now it was the late afternoon. I cleaned myself up, throwing out the useless, dirty remains of the equipment I had been using. I left the hospital after they thanked me for my hard work, but I didn't respond, I only waved a goodbye. I only had one thing on my mind. I was walking back home, before a man rushed up to me panting. "I forgot to give you your payment for your hard work... Once again, thanks." I scratched the back of my head and took the money from his hand, appreciating him for catching up to me. "Oh right... Thanks for the money. Uhm, you take care now, and take care of all the injured." I replied, trying to be as courteous as possible. I didn't want to seem like a douche, even though the mission was not in my favour.

But, now I could get back to the one thing that was on my mind while I walked home. My main goal was to get to Chunin as soon as I can, and prove that I can endure anything, and try my best and succeed even if I was to fail.

705/700 words. Clean Up The Hospital Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 4:

The previous mission I had completed was bearable, but also a horrible experience. Now, I was going to be assisting those who worked in the Administrations building, also known as the; where-the-Hokage-works-building. It was an exciting mission to look forward to. Although you'd be carrying stacks of papers-which aren't difficult for me, you'd also be getting a glimpse into the business style. Research, debates and things like that were sort of my forte. I was quite smart for a Genin, so this would build upon the knowledge I already knew.

I stepped into the building, it wasn't that busy, but there were a few people walking back and forth, looking at information on their little clipboards. "Good morning, I presume you're the Genin here to help us for a few hours today?" A man asked me, while I looked up at him. "Mhm, I am..." I responded slightly nervous, because I wasn't just used to the environment and people in this building. I've only entered in it when I was to meet the Hokage, and that isn't often either. He motioned me to follow him, so of course I did. The first thing I was to do was sort out some information that was being transferred among the villages. "You are to categorize each and every one of these papers, place them in these folders over here," He pointed at the few folders on the side "and then bring them up to the room beside the Hokage's office. I will be there doing some of my own stuff. After that, I will tell you further instructions for the day. Is that clear?"

"Roger that, sir." I sat down on the single wooden chair by the table, and started to sort the several papers. This required me to read quite a lot, because only looking at the titles wasn't enough for me to arrange everything accordingly. Time was slow, because it was boring. But, this did help me improve my ability to analyze faster, or be able to take my time when I have the chance, instead of rushing for no reason, risking making a mistake. Boring? Yeah, sure. I got use to it. I ultimately finished, the 5 folders were cleaned up, ready to be delivered to the office.

"Here is the work from earlier." Placing down the nicely organized folders on his table. "Next up, you're going to carry those stacks of papers over there." He pointed to the relatively large bundle of papers, sitting on a large table on the side of the wall. "Carry them down to the room in the basement, the others will handle it from there. You will most likely make more than one trip, so be careful. There's a cardboard box there for you to put the papers in, conserve some efforts, ya know?" All I did was nod, and return back to work. I took the stacks of paper and put it in the box, even though I had some leftovers that I needed to make an extra trip.

The box was pretty heavy because of the large heaps of paper, but it wasn't anything unendurable. I had to pay attention to where I was walking, because I obviously did not want to bump into anybody, and spill all the papers over. I was extremely cautious, but I managed to find my way to the basement. A creepy place indeed, torches lighting up the dark hallway to the room the man had been speaking of. A Anbu had stopped me in my tracks, and asked what I was doing down here. "I'm delivering these papers, I will be returning with more." He took the box of papers from me, and walked deeper into the hallway. Time to head back up and bring the last box down.

Every time I went up and down the hallway, it felt like it was haunted- only because of the slight eerie sounds ringing in my ears, along with the dim, lit hallways. The same Anbu man had received the last package, and thanked me for doing it. Evidently, I responded with the 'You're welcome.' and left. The man that had been ordering me to do all this was waiting for me. "Well, your job here is done. You learned something new today right?" This wasn't a tricky question, right? "Yes, I did. Thanks for the opportunity."

725/700 words. Tackle the Missions [Missions + Resting] [private] 346851116 Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 5:

After a pain in the ass mission, a mission where I improved my patience and observation skills, I was now back to some simple ones. Today, rather than any of those missions, I was to go pick flowers for the Flower Shop, except, I had to be careful and not bring back any poisonous flowers. So, to compensate for my lack of knowledge on flowers, I asked the owner of the shop some questions, just so I could make sure I wouldn't do anything extremely stupid by accident.

"Hey Miss... Do you have any books on flowers?" She giggled a little bit, and nodded, going into the back of the shop, where only employee's were allowed in. "Here you go, Kuroo. Bring back some nice flowers!" I gave a small, nervous smirk, took the book, and left the shop to read over it a bit before I headed out the village. Flipping through the pages, I found quite a few interesting flowers. The book was separated by a few tabs, noting which ones were valuable and able to be brought back, and then the ones which were not so good.

I stuffed the book in my short's pocket, and headed out the village to find a few bouquets of flowers. While I was looking around, I found many different... species, I guess? They were all quite interesting, and I learned a bit about them when I flipped back into the book to find that they were legal to bring back. Roses, tulips, petunias, those were the few that I chose to bring back, because... not only were they pretty, they weren't a threat to anyone. I picked out quite a few colours from these flowers. I had about 30 by the time I was done. I could barely hold them together with the size of my hands.

I slowly took my time to get back to the Flower Shop inside the village because I didn't want them to be blown away. Slow and steady was better than fast and unbalanced, right? About twenty minutes had passed by the time I had returned back into the village. People were cramming through the streets today, which usually wasn't the case. Be careful... I squeezed through many civilians, though I was taller than those my usual age. I looked around, seeing that the flower shop wasn't far from where I currently was.

"Thank you for the flowers, kiddo." I waved goodbye, to return back home. I washed myself off, because I was quite dirty after all the plucking. Dirt was a painful thing to wash off, it took me a while to clean myself off fully. I looked myself in the mirror, and sighed. "Getting to Chunin is going to take a long time, and lots of work..." I closed the washroom door behind me, and jumped onto bed. Now, I was in focus mode. I was definitely going to get there, no matter what obstacles and walls were going to get in my way. It was only a matter of time and effort.

507/500 words. Flower Season Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 6:

I hated when people littered. I hated it even more when I would see someone litter on purpose. I could accept it better, for say, it flew out of their pocket and didn't notice- but seeing someone littering is so obnoxious. This mission was something I would be into, even if it was a bit dirty. The streets were already pretty clean of garbage, so this mission wouldn't last very long for me. I guess this gives me another chance to explore the village better than usual. I scouted the grounds of Konohagakure as precisely as I could. I threw out whatever I could find.

The basic things that I found and threw out were mostly wrappers. These wrappers were obviously from foods, such as candy. Like seriously, were they that hard to throw out? I mean, take a few steps to throw it in the garbage (or recycling), and you'll be on your way, right? How people can be so inconsiderate to mother nature, and the cleanliness of our village is just plain ignorance. Quite a few people looked at me, as if I was crazy, picking garbage off the streets, and throwing it away, but I was doing my job. That's what matters.

"That's real nice of you." The voice struck me, as I turned around. I rubbed the back of my head, sort of embarrassed in a way, but acted nonchalant about it anyways. "Uhm, yeah, thanks I guess?" It was a little girl, a few years younger than me. She gave me a warm smile- at least someone appreciated the work I was trying to do for the village. "Is this your job?" I nodded in agreement, "Yep, this is my job... Right now I'm a Genin, so I do really basic missions. Are you an academy student?" Her face lit up excited to talk about it. "Yes!" She looked down at her feet and then started to speak bad about her progress. "But, I'm really bad at techniques and stuff..."

I sighed, I didn't want to send this little girl back to her parents in this mood. "Don't worry. Everyone struggles at some point, but remember you need to get pass the wall with confidence and persistence, that's what will make you succeed! Don't let your will of fire waver, okay?" I took a breath to continue, as she focused on listening to what I had to say. "Time will dictate a lot of things, like the amount of time you'll learn to become a real ninja. And no one can become it instantly, everyone has a path they choose to go down, where time is either a friend, or a foe. One day, you'll be doing this mission, at this exact same spot, remembering this conversation. You will become a good girl, and kunoichi for the leaf. Never forget your roots, protect your friends and family, and become strong!" Just as I finished talking, giving her a nice boost, her parents were calling for her return. "Thank you for your advice!!" She ran back to her parents, excited. At the least she got some morale from that.

Yawning, once again from the lack of sleep I've been getting. I finished up the job, as I picked up and threw away the last few bits of garbage that remained on the street from what I could see. It was nearly time for me to eat some food, as usual, BBQ pork buns. My favourite.

576/500 words. Litter Patrol Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 7:

Today I remembered and flashbacked to the days where I use to be a young little boy, younger than who I am now. It was always a struggle, but I always had the confidence to catch up to my brothers. Nowadays, they rarely visited me, which sucked- a lot. They were the only family members I had left, and it would only get worst if they vanished among my parents as well. I could clearly depict the days where I learned so many basic techniques that they taught you at the academy. The way some kids would laugh if you failed, and others where they were mesmerized if you could pull it off flawlessly. Yeah, today would be one of those days.

I kicked the sandish-dirt while I walked the path back to the Academy. It's been awhile since I've visited here, a solid few months. Nostalgia filled me up completely. Another ninja, supposedly a teacher here, asked if I was the one suppose to demonstrate and teach the basic academy techniques. I nodded, and he invited me inside. A few of the kids stared at me confused of who I am, I guess they didn't know they'd have a little visitor today. This would be a bit hard, since I wasn't the most sociable, nor best person to explain stuff to others.

"Okay students. This boy here, Kuroo, will be helping you learn Kawamiri, Henge and the Bushin no Jutsu! Respect him." All the kids nodded, and specifically, I saw one boy in the corner, not laying a eye on me whatsoever. He was the silent one, like me... But, I still participated in class, but apparently this boy didn't seem enthusiastic of becoming a ninja, or having to go through the studies. I let him be, because I didn't want to disturb his own train of thoughts. I'd came here to do my job. Teach them some techniques.

"Okay guys, first up is the Kawamiri no Jutsu. It's a jutsu mainly used to escape, and bait your opponents into thinking that's a real you, like the clone jutsu I will teach you soon! It usually substitutes you in with a wooden log." To demonstrate, I showed them the simple hand signs that they had to weave "Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake." I asked a few of them to try it out. Of course some failed, as some giggled, and some succeeded, with clapping in awe. "What I want you to do when you go home is keep trying these technieus. No matter what. Giving up is not tolerated in the ninja world. Try your hardest, and you will succeed in time."

"Next up, Henge no Jutsu! It's a transformation technique that allows you to commonly change into other people." I didn't want to do it myself, so I always told the kids to do it. I showed them, and guided them as best as I could. I answered their questions when they were clueless, and they would understand a majority of the time. I told them the same thing as earlier. To never give up on learning the jutsu, because it won't just magically learn for itself.

Lastly, I showed them the Bunshin no Jutsu. The kids were amazed, fascinated by such a simple technique... Then again, they had attention spans of a potato. That's if potatoes have attention spans. But anyways, 90% of the class had grasped that technique, it wasn't as hard as all of them speculated it to be. They all cheered, happy that they were understanding it much easier. The bright sun shone on us, as I just watched all of them celebrate. "Remember, practice, practice, practice! Ask questions! You will improve!"

I left the Academy, stretching myself out. Ugh, that was harder than I thought. Kids were hard to teach at such a young age. It was really awkward.

644/500 words. Teacher! Teacher! Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 8:

After a bit of rest between the missions I have been doing, it was extremely refreshing. I felt much more capable, and energetic of doing missions; whether they be boring as crap, or a lot of involvement. I opened the mission scroll I had, and I was suppose to assist the Konohagakure Border guards today. "....becoming an extra pair of eyes, listening and being attentive, and perhaps most importantly, fetching the coffee." Fetching coffee? Sounds fantastic. I guess I'll get myself a drink while I do that for them. I chuckled to myself, while I got prepared to head out to the location this mission was to talk place.

"Oh hey kiddo. You're the Intern today?" He smiled at me, and I nodded. "Yep. Just for today." We both introduced ourselves, and he also offered to introduce me to some of his border guard friends. We all had a short bit of a talk, and went straight to work. On the edge of the Konoha wall, I sat there looking out on the view. The horizon of the sun still coming up was straight up beautiful. It was a great view of the nature that surrounded us. I paid close attention to a lot of the forest that laid straight in front of us. It'd be quite easy to sneak past, but luckily, we had good defenses.

A few hours had passed by the time I was on my short little break. During this time, which wasn't really considered a break anyways, was to grab some food and drinks for the others. "I'm gonna go get you guys some snacks. I'll be right back." All of them said their thanks, as I went and bought some rice balls, and coffee for them to stay awake. They all shared the food equally, as I just had a box of juice to drink, and settle my appetite. I'd rather eat at home, than on the job. "So... you guys do this all day? Shifts I guess?" One guy nodded, and answered me with actual dialogue. "Yeah, we take shifts, so we all conserve enough energy for this work."

Staring and listening around this atmosphere was a lot more difficult than I thought. Sometimes you have the urge to fall asleep, but obviously you have to resist that urge... A lot. A few moments- and when I mean moments, I mean hours later, I noticed some suspicious activity in the distance, and told the guard. He said he'd go check it out, and that the others and I were suppose to stay here. When he returned, he said it was some stupid animals just causing a ruckus with their fights. Sometimes they were the ones which caused accidental checkups over nothing important. I sighed, and slumped back onto the wall of a building I was sitting on.

Tick tock, tick tock. The time would pass by slowly but surely, but sometimes it would pass by fast. There was nothing weird happening, and I highly doubted anything was going to happen anyways. It was already the late afternoon, and I've been here for several hours already, waiting to see if anything was to erupt out of the usual. Just as I predicted, nothing. I stretched, yawned, and kept my eye and ears out for anything. There was really nothing I could do. I was hungry, but that wasn't going to get in the way of my focusing on the mission. I'll just have a later dinner than usual.

"Okay kid, time's up basically. You can head home now, and remember to claim your ryo award for the job. You did good, you're real observant!" Chuckling a little bit, I responded confidently to him. "Thanks! It was a pleasure to be working with the few of you. Was a good experience." We smiled at each other, like we were best friends. Through an entire day of work, and some socializing, we became much more familiar with each other. "Good luck with the rest of the night!"

I jumped down from the rooftop of the building I had been placed on, and began to walk home restlessly. It was getting extremely late, like midnight already. I had given them something like ten hours of my day. I yawned, as I opened the door to my small little home. I ate, fixed myself up, and headed to bed. Ahhh, the bed.

729/700 words. Patrolling Intern Complete!

Last edited by Kuroo on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing mission #)

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 9:

Disliking someone is one thing, but hurting someone emotionally or physically is on a totally different level. I was informed I was on a mission to defend a young boy that constantly got bullied in class because he wasn't in any of the well known clans in the village. I was requested by the parents to stop them from bullying him further, so I would gladly do so. Firstly, I'd figure out who the bullies were, tell their parents, then show them a nice little lesson... I'm not sure if they'll like this lesson or not, because I hate lectures and speeches, but oh boy, was I going to get my hands on them for being douchebags to other kids.

I asked the parents of the young boy being bullied of the other kid's parents. I went to where they all mainly lived, and insisted that I may or may not have them return with bruises. I didn't mean to be vulgar, or strict, but bullying is a sad thing. These bullies probably have bad grades, and feel insecure on themselves, so they choose to bully someone that is much more vulnerable than themselves.

Right now it was suppose to be break time- or recess if you call it, and the kids should all be playing outside. And if not playing, then they'd be bullying the boy I was told about. I arrived at the Academy, surrounded by a few trees in the distance. I sat in one of the trees and watched everyone, observe who was doing what. I noticed a boy fall down... That was my call. I jumped off from the tree and walked towards the kids.

"So you're the kids who have been bullying him?" I questioned, even though I pretty much knew the answer.

"So what, huh?!" The ignorance in the bully's voice was already pissing me off.

I chuckled and replied, "So what? I'll teach you guys a lesson."

I was much taller than the kids, so they already had a severe disadvantage... Unless they wanted to like- kick my legs maybe? Stomp of my feet? Hell, they could do anything they pleased. I mean try anything they pleased. The three kids that were bullying the boy all lunged at me with their tiny little fists. I kicked one away, dodged the second- where he fell face forward into the ground because of his bad balance in shifting weight, and the third one tried to jab me, but I just simply stopped him.

"Do you think you want me to continue? I got strength for days, all over you three kids." I chuckled, mocking them foolishly.

The third kid was grinding his teeth furiously, as his other fist was clenched tightly in anger. Once again, he tried to punch me with his right arm, for he was left handed and tried with his left first. I grabbed his fist, spun him around, and he fell onto the floor hard, right on his spine. If I had done that move even harder, I could have possibly broken his wrist from the amount of spin I put on him, but I didn't want to damage him that much. He then winced in pain, as I laughed.

"Now, this is what bullying feels like to him," I pointed at the innocent boy standing there watching, "if you think this is tolerated, you're wrong. For you to hurt your own possible comrade, and abandon his own feelings, you are a scum." I looked down at the bully, and at the other two sitting on the floor scared of me. "Pain is one thing. You hurt him physically, but you also damage him emotionally, and mentally. You are not a real ninja if you choose to hurt others just because they seem much more vulnerable than you do. You chose to release your anger on others, and not supress and control it. He may be from a smaller clan, but in five years, or even ten, he will be more successful than you will ever be if you keep up this behavior."

I walked up to the little boy, knelt down and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry! If they ever bully you again, I will teach them a lesson without mercy. Be a good boy, okay?" He smiled, and nodded at me.

"Like I just said. Bully anyone ever again, and you will regret it."

730/500 words. Bullies! Complete!

Last edited by Kuroo on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing mission #)

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 10:

A beautiful day in the neighbourhood was what they said, it wasn't going to rain they said. Well, they had lied. I had to complete a mission, quite a simple one, except the fact that the weather was horrible at the moment. It was pouring rain outside, gloomy and dark, different from the usual Konoha weather. Leaves flied everywhere due to the high wind speeds. The young me got ready, grabbed a raincoat and slipped it on. Always have to be prepared. I dragged the raincoat hood over my head, and exited out my house to go do this job. "Why must I walk the dogs on such a day?"

I arrived at the first house and knocked on the door. The old man opened the door and looked at me, "Hello, I'm here to walk your dog?" I said with a slight warm smile. The man nodded and went to get his dog. He handed me the leash with the dog on it, and waved goodbye and went back inside. I just shrugged and left to go get the next few dogs. The same situation occurred each time, it's just that some of them socialized, and some didn't. That didn't matter though, I wanted to get this mission over with because I didn't want to continue walking the dogs in the rain. If it was better weather, I wouldn't mind, but the weather was just horrific to walk dogs on such a day.

After the nice walk, I went into a covered area so I wouldn't continue to get wet. The dogs shook it off, and I grabbed the towel that was in my raincoat pocket. I used it to dry of the dogs, keeping the clean as that was one of the goals by the end of the walk. I fed each of the dogs, small and large, some snacks that they wanted. Needed to keep them satisfied, and nothing else besides treats could make a dog any more happier... except the dogkeeper himself/herself. A tiny pug barked at me, and the rest started to bark, each tail was wagging, and it was probably time to send them back home. Well, at the least the rain had stopped, and the sun had come out from hiding.

The ground was drying faster than expected, perfect. The paws of the dogs was required to be clean and not dirty by the time he returned the dogs. When I arrived at the owner's home, I wiped the dog with the towel I had carried around before I'd ring the doorbell or knock on the door. "Thank you child." That was what many of the dogkeeper's had said to me. My response was to give a nod, and head off to return the rest of the dogs. In total, I returned 6 dogs all to their rightful keepers clean and satisfied. It was a easy mission, but quite dirty. I threw the towel I had in the garbage and also threw out the remaining dog treats I had left. No need for those any more.

510/500 words. Walk the Dog(s) Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 11:

The young needed to be trained, to be shown how to do things, so they can learn it as well. I'm suppose to teach them basic shurikenjutsu. I have to explain to them on how to use shuriken. This would mainly improve their aim with the weapon, so they can throw as close to the target as possible. That was my mission for today.... Except I am extremely tired, and refuse to get out of bed. I've have been doing so many missions recently, it's been getting into my system. Honestly, I'd like to take a longer break, but with the work between my team, and the missions and improvement I am dealing with, I'd rather stick to it, and push past these barriers of fatigue.

Once I was capable of dragging my partially physically drained body out of bed, I tried to rejuvenate myself by pumping myself up. "Aiyah..." Pinch, slap, splash with cold water. I tried everything I could, and god, did it work! With all that being done, I left my house and started the approach the Academy. Today, the weather was decent. Wasn't too sunny, nor too cold obviously. The children had already been gathered around the dummies for the shurikenjutsu training. I'd hope for this to not take too long, or be too much work to do. I didn't want to stay very long, because I knew my weariness would return.

"Here is how you hold the shuriken properly," I showed them the way to hold it correctly, "this is how you throw it." A swift movement of my arm, caused the shuriken to be flung at the middle of the dummy. All of them glanced back and forth at each other, amazed at the accuracy of my throw. I went to pick it back up. "Now, each of you throw one of these and see if you can aim it towards the dummies. If you miss, it's okay! Keep trying, and I'll tell you where you've gone wrong. Stay in control, do not just throw it randomly."

Each one of the academy students threw a shuriken, as some of them were really close to hitting bullseye, yet some were really off, throwing their's away and getting stuck inside a tree. "Okay, so some of you are completely missing. What I suggest is to move up and throw it closely, then progressively move further away. Do not rush at the moment. Practice slowly until you get the hang of throwing one. Then, if you feel if you're ready, you can add more, such as six shuriken; three in each hand." All of the kids understood what I was trying to say, but I had a few more pointers to give out.

Each one kept trying constantly, throwing, throwing and throwing until they could get the hang of it. "Do not falter! If you are getting better, try throwing it at different angles. Please be careful around your classmates." I walked back and forth at a relatively safe distance, observing each student, seeing where they were going right, and where they were going wrong. They were all decent, and now they've improved quite a bit.

"Okay children. You've all done good, and you have all improved within this day. Remember to keep practicing, and it will become a habit of yours, so you no longer need to worry over learning to use shurikens in battle. You are all dismissed."

554/500 words. Art of Shuriken Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 12:

It was a busy night today. It was something that the civilians, and shopowners did once in awhile. Like a party-all-night sort of thing. And on this type of day, I was assigned a mission to escort a Juunko clan elderly man member to the Administration building here. Luckily, the distance between where they resided, and here in the village was not such of a long distance. In a remote way, I would be able to get them here as safely as possible. Unknown reasons of why they need a bodyguard, I still need to be wary of my surroundings. Fortunately, I got enough sleep during the day, and last night for this mission.

It was nearing 10PM, and the sun had already went past the horizon. It was dark, but not that dark considering all the lights in the village were still up and running. Sticking to the shadows, I started to move out to the compound that the Juunko lived in. It would be a five minute distance if I was to run there stealthily. The only issue is returning back with the old man, because who knows why he needed a escort in the first place. Is it because he has valuable information on enemies? Possibly. But whatever it was, I needed to get the job done.

Greetings were made, but I didn't have time to waste. It was sort of a motto of mine. Do not waste time, especially if your life or someone else's depended on it. The elder's name was Kosuke, Juunko. Mr. Kosuke, Juunko and I left their compound as quick as possible, but the thing was, he was old... which meant he was slow. He wasn't as slow as a turtle, but, he was the average speed of a seventy-year old man, that has been through a rough life.

"Sir, we must get going."

"Yes, yes..." Said in his cracky, old voice.

As he walked in front of me, I walked behind him rather than in front, so I would be able to sense everything around us. It was a good thing I learned sensory, otherwise this mission would be slightly harder than would it already would be with all the paranoia this mission caused. Rustling of leaves, and the smallest movements from anything would make you extremely cautious.

"Gyyaahh!" A random voice came out of no where, as a boy shorter than me, lunged at the VIP. My reactions, as fast as I could, blocked the boy, reflecting him off an approximate five steps away from us. Apparently, he retreated, seeing that he wasn't a good match for my size. I was taller than most younger genin, or genin in general. My eyes would also usually scare away opponents, for being a piercing light gray colour.

"They know we're on the move. We better get to Konoha as soon as possible. We cannot linger around any longer. Move!" The old man nodded in agreement, as our speed slightly increased, but that was as fast as we could go. I couldn't carry him, we could only make distance by walking, which slowed our process down by a lot. Lights seen in the distance was a relief, we didn't seem to get attacked after that boy had fled off somewhere else, but I couldn't get my hopes up just yet.

I looked up slightly, to see the Konoha border guards watching our backs. Their assistance was appreciated a lot, since we had a lot of pressure on our shoulders at the moment. Any time by now, someone could attack once again, and perhaps I may not respond in time, and the mission would be failed. In no way would I let something like that happen. I would finish my duty as a ninja, and complete the mission. I will escort this elder to the Administration building safe and sound.

"Why did that male earlier, come to attack?"

"I have information."

Not much information was given to me, but at least I knew he had his valuable reasons. With luck, no other attacks come by, and I hadn't sensed a single thread of chakra after the boy who attacked had left. With success, I delivered Kosuke, Juunko to the Administration building, through the busy streets of Konoha on a busy night. Phew. My job was done. Yawning, all the stress was off my chest, and I could head back home and relax once again.

731/700 words. Escort Required Complete!

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission 13:

When the missing are missing, then it means we need to investigate. As I was informed of many ninja that go on missions disappeared, I was being sent with another two people, which happened to be my two brothers, to investigate the area of suspicion. I walked outside the village gate and forwarded to the position of where I was suppose to gather intel on. It was one of the nearby mountains that I had to check. I was also told to be careful, because whoever we taking them as hostages, or whatever they would be doing, could possibly be in this area. The cliff wasn't massive, so it shouldn't take me that long to examine as many vulnerable areas as possible.

I arrived at the bottom of the cliff, as I looked towards the very top of it. Not very high, but it was filled with shrubbery on top, and bottom. I started to look around, and see if there was anything out of the ordinary. I started to walk, but then when I looked down, I noticed some sort of trap. It was a thread of wire, which I followed, and it lead to a few kunai rounded around a tree. If I had stepped onto the trap, it would have released the small weapons, and hit my head...  It turns out the traps were aiming towards taller, and buffer people, rather than the smaller ones.

Continuing to hike along the paths I followed, I disassembled any traps I could see or sense, so any others that would follow this wouldn't go missing as well. At least, I'm assuming they wouldn't put the traps back up again. Regardless, I roamed the area to find anything else, except I couldn't. Nothing was out of the regular, besides the traps. None of them were animal traps, so obviously this was at least something I could bring back and say.

No blood, dead bodies, or anything were to be seen. I traveled uphill to the cliff, to see if there was anything else I needed to gather, or explore. I couldn't elaborate on anything, because I had very little evidence, after all the current investigation, and progress I've made. Unfortunately, I'd have to return to the village without much information. I expected to find a lot more than this, but hopefully, the Yukio and Koichi had a lot more luck with what they were able to find.

The three of us met up in front of the village gates, to see what information we'd all required. "I found quite a large amount of traps up the way I've gone. A majority were set at high standards, for those that were tall and buff. That's all I could find. I explained, which seemed relatively reasonable.

"I located two bodies and activated traps. But, they were not ninja of the leaf. They seemed to be merchants, or travelers on the move. Their bodies were already looted." Koichi said.

"Mine was similar to yours. I found a lot of destroyed bags and pouches, thrown in bushes." Yukio added in.

Koichi added in that we should go report back to the Administration Team. We all dispersed from our location of gathering, and headed towards the large building, which was considered a monument. We ran, and jumped along the roofs of all the buildings, until we would arrive in front, and inside the building. A group of intelligence team members awaited for our return.

"The three of us concluded that others have been killing people with traps, and then looting their bodies. I found a large amount of traps that was aimed towards taller, and bigger people. Koichi found two dead bodies, completely looted of their items- where they seemed like merchants or travelers, and then Yukio had located a lot of broken bags, and pouches that were empty, and thrown into bushes." I explained to the intelligence team.

"Thank you boys for your work. All information has been recorded, and all the villagers and ninja will be careful around the outskirts of the village. You're all dismissed."

"Was good reuniting with you guys again... I'll see you around." I smiled at my two brothers, as we had a little family hug. The mission was successful, though we didn't get as much as we all expected.

713/700 words. Investigate the Missing! Complete!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum