Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Jutsu Spree[Solo Jutsu Training] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jutsu Spree[Solo Jutsu Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jutsu Spree[Solo Jutsu Training] Empty Jutsu Spree[Solo Jutsu Training] Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:29 am

Shinji Hyuuga

Shinji Hyuuga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It was a struggle being a Hyuuga that wasn't really good at Taijutsu. Sure, his strikes were thrown at decent speeds because of his skill with weapons, but it wasn't anything that'd make your jaw drop. It was one of the many reasons his parents simply gave up on him. Currently, he was sitting on a tree, watching the civilians go by. Some looked to be in a hurry, while others just ambled aimlessly. To most, the scene might have not meant anything to them, but it was beauty to the Hyuuga. He just couldn't describe how..

"Heh. Whoever heard of a Hyuuga that uses puppets, right? Well father, I think it's time we start practicing some of my fuuton jutsu. In the future when I become a better puppeteer, I would like to make my pupptets capable of using chakra."

He leapt off of the tree, Hotaru safely secured in his cloth like he always was. While walking to the training field, he took out an apple and began munching on it. Something to distract him from his miserable thoughts while he did the ten minute walk. In his sac that he carried over his shoulders were multiple books about fuuton. He had read most of them, but it wouldn't hurt to read them over and over again until his understanding was perfect.

"Well..even if I did perfectly understand these books, there's nothing like field experience, I suppose."

Arriving at the training grounds and laying his stuff near a small pond, he would practice his first jutsu.

"Wind Jutsu are amazing for killing people, quick and simple. Since they're mostly invisible, it'll work wonders when I'm using stealth. I try to avoid direct confrontation, but it isn't like I don't have my clan skills to back me up if that happens."

He went over to a training log.

"But, not all of them are meant for killing..this jutsu right here is a pretty basic one. Great Breakthrough Technique..all I have to do is mold my wind chakra and shoot forth a blast of wind. No handseals or other actions required!"

Molding his chakra and taking in a deep breath, he unleashed a gust of wind that sent the log flying, watching as it landed in the pool with a SPLASH!

"Heh! I did it..but I feel like that took alot more chakra then it should have. I'll focus on mastering it later, but for now, let's move on to the next jutsu father..."

Walking back over to his little sac, he took out a jutsu scroll he bought. Jutsu scrolls were essentially guides on how to perform the jutsu. It wasn't a replacement for a sensei, but it was good enough. Plus, for all his faults, Shinji was a good learner.

"Let's see what jutsu I just took out...hn..the Sickle Weasel technique? Another C-rank, but it seems like this jutsu has a higher ranked version.."

After reading the entirety of the scroll's content, he stuffed it back into the bag and went over to another training log. Just like the Great Breakthrough technique, this one had no need for handseals.

"A gust of wind that's blown from my mouth, which cuts up the opponent. Sounds like a pretty nice jutsu, right Hotaru? We're gonna prove Hyuugas don't need to rely on Taijutsu. Focusing on only one specialization severely limits your capabilities. I don't want that to happen to my clan."

After finishing molding his chakra, he blew out the gust of wind, which carved the tree with many small cuts.

"Nice..but, I still have to master it like the Great Breakthrough technique. I should take a break so I can regain some of my chakra."

Sitting under the shade of the tree, he would begin to take an hour of rest...

After his hour of rest was up, he rubbed his eyes and was relieved to find out people were kind enough not to steal any of his stuff. Yes, it was bad that he left it out in the open on his part, but whatever.

"Well...it's time for me to move onwards to the next wind jutsu. I think for today, I will stick with learning some C-ranks. Maybe tomorrow is when I move onwards to the B-ranks, and learn the Great Sickle Weasel technique. Sounds like a plan.."

Rising up from the grass and walking over to his bag which was two meters away, he would sstart on the next jutsu. Taking one of the jutsu scrolls out of his backpack, he read the title.

"Spiraling Wind Ball, huh."

He opened up the scroll, and read more inside about the jutsu.

"This...THIS is a C-rank? It can pierce through solid rock...that'd kill any person! I wonder who was the person or people that ranked this one..it honestly sounds more like a B-rank to me. Well. Let's test this baby out and see if it the scroll has any merit behind it. It could just be some flavor text, after all."

Walking over to a decent sized boulder, he realized that this jutsu as well had no need for any handseals, which was perfect for him. After all, he was only average at using Ninjutsu.

"I could make more then one, but...it'd just be a waste of chakra."

He raised his palm over to his palm, and blew a small breeze from his mouth, molding it into a sphere that rotated rapidly similarly to a planet. Then, it was launched, flying to the rock and drilling a neat baseball sized hole through it.

"Hm..what a deadly jutsu."

Those three jutsu were enough for him, at least for the rest of the day. Now, it was time for him to begin mastering the jutsu he had learned. They exhausted more chakra then a C-rank should have, but he guessed that it was because out of the five basic elements, Fuuton was the most difficult to perfect, besides Raiton.

"Well father...I should start on the first one I learned, right? It'd only make sense.."

So, Shinji went to practice the Great Breakthrough technique on one of the logs. With each use, he was slowly perfecting the technique. The activation was becoming faster, the speed and strength of the wind both increasing, and perhaps the most important one of all..the chakra consumption from the jutsu was lowered.

Next, he moved on to the Sickle Weasel technique. The effects of training the jutsu wouldn't be obvious at first, besides the reduction in chakra loss, but Shinji noticed that it was carving more deeply then it did at first after using the jutsu about ten times. Comfortable with the experoence he had with the technique, Shinji went back to sleep to regain the chakra he had lost from the training. After an hour and twenty minutes elapsed, he woke up again, ready to resume his training.

"Onwards to the final jutsu, the spiraling wind balls."

Like all the rest of the jutsu, the chakra drain on this technique was lowered. He found himself able to make multiple spheres more easily now, up to eight. It also seemed to piercie through rock at a faster speed. Confident with the progress he was making with his jutsu, he would head home for the day.

"Well...these jutsu are definitely battle worthy, right father? I think we deserve a nice rest at home after all of this, don't you agree? Alright..let's go."

After this would be his clan jutsu, probably. The rotation technique interested him, but since he specialized in wind jutsu that was easily capable of deflecting projectiles, was it really necessary? Or maybe he would focus on building puppets..he didn't know. Anyways, he left the training grounds and continued towards his apartment, making sure to bring along all his stuff before he left.

"Well, father. I should study the Gentle Fist some more. I need a good understanding of the style before I go and make a weapon version of the style. I probably have to go back to the compound, unfortunately. That means I run the risk of encountering my parents, something I'd rather not have happen to me."

So, he changed his direction and headed towards the Hyuuga compound. Fear began to develop in his chest..if he saw his parents, how would he react? How would they react? Would they just resume there duties without even noticing him, acting like he didn't exist? Or would they give him that same rotton look that you'd give a piece of gum stuck on your shoe? But it wasn't like the entire compound despised him. They knew he would become a strong shinobi, strong enough to hold the responsibility that came with the title of being a Hyuuga, even if they didn't necessararily agree with his decision of moving out.

"Well, Hotaru...I guess we will find out everything we'll want to know. Let's stop wasting time."

His amble turned into a jog, weaving past civilians that got in his way.

WC: 1532

Spiraling Wind Balls: COMPLETE
Great Breakthrough: COMPLETE
Sickle Weasel Technique: Complete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum