You are not connected. Please login or register

DEMON OF THE MIST SIGNATURE FIGHTING STYLE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

DEMON OF THE MIST SIGNATURE FIGHTING STYLE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_XmjwgIlgNrSkEuewEmPzXH_QLHRqG0B9SbjOWbrFbLrFBirn

Name: Silent Killing: Soundless Murder Technique
Type: Kenjutsu
Used For: Offensive/Supplementary
Element: NONE
Range: Ear Shot/Personal
Duration: N/A
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description: This is not a straight forward attack or technique. It is a highly advanced skill and bladed combat style; as such it require to actual chakra. A common technique found in the ninja world, that has been perfected and trained by the greatest Mist swordsmen. It is the greatest silent fighting style known to the ninja world, able to trump other and identify weaker techniques. At this skill it is no longer a basic technique but a deadly art form of the utmost secrecy. It is common for a shinobi in the mist village to learn to fight inside the mist. However a shinobi of the Demon Arts dedicates his life to this fighting style. They spend years blind folded unable to see, training to fight based on their other senses. As well as training every muscle to perfection to move perfectly to preform this deadly style. Utilizing stealth, cover and a bladed weapon to preform the technique. Though capable of being used by taijutsu users, its is far less as effective, as the technique is designed for a single killing strike. Such an  attack that can only be truly delivered through a S rank blade or weapon.

As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind. The user moves in absolute silence, every muscle trained to move perfectly, as well has having perfect chakra control over ones body. For incompetent shinobi unable to effective counter it is a quick death sentence, because the attack cannot be anticipated through normal means. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. The shinobi with the title, Demon of the Mist have been shown to be masters of this technique. Good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone. They are trained to identify various kinds of sounds and break them down. In combo with the Mist village's staple jutsu, this Kenjutsu style is one of the strongest in the shinobi world. It requires very little energy and is unchallenged in the stealth arts of the shinobi world.
Weakness: IF the opponent can see, sense or anyway identify their location their silent movements are pointless. High volumes of sound can interrupt their ability to track opponents. Require Kenjutsu/weapory mastery.

Last edited by Demon of the Mist on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Archive please

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

CheebyJeebies wrote:Archive please
You want this to be archived or has this been taken from archives?

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

send it to archieves. I can't use it on current character. But maybe down the road.

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Bump had this moved when I was going to make a puppet person... but that never happened.

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

lebump

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Under Review

Demon of the Mist wrote:Type: Kenjutsu

How is this considered Kenjutsu? From what I gathered, the use of a blade is not needed but is usually preferred.

Demon of the Mist wrote:For low level shinobi or incompetent shinobi it cannot be defended against, because the attack cannot be anticipated.

Er. That would allow for an auto-hit on those of lower rank, which isn't alive. Change that please.

Demon of the Mist wrote:IF the opponent can see, sense or anyway identify their location their silent movements are pointless. High volumes of sound can interrupt their ability to track opponents. Require Kenjutsu/weapory mastery.

I am okay with the person needing mastery for the skill. I look more into that particular bit when you clarify how this technique is categorized as a Kenjutsu.

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

edited. I explained how its kenjutsu.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Approved

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum