A-rank Missions [Oko]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A-rank Missions [Oko] Empty A-rank Missions [Oko] Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:51 am

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Spoiler:
A rather unpleasant undercover work - assigned by men nonetheless. She has to sacrifice her own morals, the beliefs that she have held ever since embarking on the kunoichi path. Oko has the task of betraying her own kind. Infiltrating a women's meeting like a dirty rat, she has to spy....for MEN! It was the worst thing that a feminist can be involved in. Regardless, it was the only true high-level mission available to her, as either nobody else took it (wonders) or could not complete it (men have tried, but they have failed to breach into the sacred society of women). Women have a good nose for sniffing out a man's affairs. Whether they've been lying. What they've been doing. Eventually, a woman will catch up to her husband's game and realize she must liberate herself. Or die trying. Oko was running low on cash, and this is something that she'll surely succeed in, even if she hates it. She'll have to punish herself by not seeing her daughter for a few days, and go through a brutal training regime as punishment.

Unlike the previous adventurers, Oko did not have to disguise herself. And she'd hardly have to act. Although she was an agent for the enemy, she can easily sympthasize with the ladies' feelings. Blending in with the meeting, Oko had been prepared for this kind of get-to-gether for years now. Slipping on a black dress over her tailored schoolgirl uniform and skirt, she hurried to the meeting place, which was scheduled to be in a warehouse near the borders of the village. Making her way over there, she pushed open the door and entered into a mass assembly of thirty or forty-something, frustrated, discontent, upset women....

Oko was knocked aside and slammed into the wall by a lady. "What do you think you're doing?" someone in the corner demanded. "She's too young! She could be a spy! Probably one of the daughters of someone who isn't here. How do we know she isn't with THEM?" the one who tagged Oko questioned. "Enough of this! This is a meeting by, of, and for women! You will release her at once!" Releasing her grip, Oko was now unrestrained. Although the impact didn't even tickle her at all, her accelerated heart pounding made it clear that she thought she was uncovered before she even got to hear anything.

"Alright, we all know why we're here...." The women nodded. One gal stood up, taking the center of the crowd's attention. Oko listened closely. With these much numbers, it is unlikely for her to even be able to speak out, allowing her to blend in. Although that's not entirely true, for being the only kid there, she's liable to draw attention to herself. Only women in their mid 20s and older were here.

"We are sexually DEPRIVED!!!" she screamed. That knocked Oko right out. "They don't give a shit about us at all! We stay home, worrying about them coming back from their shinobi life, where they may get back as a corpse... if not a carcass! They leave us hanging around, with nothing to do. Here's what I suggest.. either they cut down their 'missions' and start having SEX with us! Or they can kiss our sweet asses....gudbye!" Half of the women cheered, while half blasted back an assortment of protests.

The look on Oko's face simply cannot be described without one chuckling. It was the quintessential "what the fuck..." face. With the "you are stupid.." expression mixed in there as well. SEX?! Oko could definitely agree with men's treatment of women.... but the reasoning for their anger and alternative solution was senile! if not, asinine! These horny sluts want sex?! A ten-minute hormone satisfaction game of "mommy and daddy"?! When they have all of the day to actually become themselves, and help with the village? She realized that these ladies needed willpower imbued within them. Plus, if shinobi stopped doing work, the village would definitely suffer. Her bias and her reasoning ability matched perfectly; in no way would their idea be a good one. Someone has to speak out.

"NO!"

Jumping onto the stage now with her hands raised, Oko glimmered with powerful feminine spirit. "Are you all crazy?! We don't need sex!" One woman from the crowd blurted out, 'You wouldn't even know what it's like!" Oko shot her a dirty look, and immedaitely the woman sat back down. She knew what it was like. And it wasn't pleasant.

"Listen up, you skanks! We're not cumbags! We don't want their dicks inside of us... do we?! Yeah sure it's great if you're making a baby. But when you just do it for fun, my god, you're wasting your time with THOSE PIGS! Why do you have to wait around them all day when you can DO YOUR OWN THING. Be who you want to be - this village is your temple. Don't spend all day knitting waiting for your husbands to come home to fuck you. They have their own thing to do, because they have to do it! Do your own thing! Become a kunoichi! Start up your own businesses and indutries! Create jobs! Run around! volunteer! help out! swim! Dance, sing, nurse, just don't beg to be FUCKEDDDDD!!!

There was a ten-second silence. And then.... a quiet applause.

Debrief.....
The president of the male association sat right across from Oko, waiting to hear her findings. "What did you uncover from them?" he asked. Stout, straight to the point. Oko hated having to reveal the secrets of what was supposed to be a restricted meeting. But at the same time, she acted as their unofficial spokesperson. The link between man and women. It was time for them to be themselves. "They were fed up with men leaving home all the time and were angry that none of y'all were spending time with them". The man nodded. He seemed satisfied. As if the fact that the women were waiting around for them, worried sick... shows their superior dominance as the alpha male of the family and they relished in that. "But they're not gonna do that, no more". The man's eyebrows perked up. 'They've decided to find their own way. Do their own stuff and become who they wanna be. They aren't going to give you any more problems... sir". The man nodded, also pleased with the fact that their bothersome spouses no longer have an issue, and they could function while the men were gone.

Spoiler:
Oko waited until it was night-time. "Sawano's Spirits" was empty - no customer, manager, clerk, or employee. All that stood in the way was a guard. A man who had been known for his fast reflexes and formidable Raiton capabilities. She hoped that he could convince him to give him one or two crates to bring back to the Mizukage. Otherwise, she would have to beat him up. Oh wait.... she didn't have a problem with that. She approached the guard in her casual uniform. She wasn't planning to seduce or manipulate him. Just flat-out ask him why she's here, who sent her, and whether the guard will help out or not. A simple yes or no will decide whether he gets to stay in his own cozy hospital bed or not. He had a brown beard, but a bald head. He wasn't particularly muscular either, but still more athletic than her. Oko did not get drinking. She heard that it tasted bad, and it wasn't good for you anyway. It seemed to her that booze was man's woman of keeping women in chains...literally. Women who get drunk on men's alcohol only get sent straight to jail by men. She couldn't think of any better way of resolving the issue by breaking all of the bottles in the village. Pour out the bitter liquid  so it doesn't get in any of their systems no more. But people won't do it. They can't - they get hooked onto the addiction of something that can provide more comfort to their lives than can water. "Hey", she said. The guard focused his eyes onto Oko, a small girl. "What do you want?" he asked, semi-sober. From the way he slurs his words, Oko could tell he was drinking. Men are thieves. "I've gotta be quick. I've been sent by the Mizukage to collect some, er.... beer for her. Lady just can't stop drinking..." All googly-eyed, the guard rubbed his eyes and just yawned. "Until she comes here yourself, I'm not giving it up. These heer beer is the best in the village. For all I know, you coud just be taking advantage of a lil' secret. If it gets out that I gave a little girly a crate load of the best ales.... I'm gonna get trounced. I just quit my shinobi job for this easy life. If I don't have the easy life... I don't know what I'll do. You gotta have her permit, or something?" The Mizukage had forgotten to give her an actual document. Forgetful Kage she is.

"No, sorry...." "Then I can't help you". "Hang on... I'll get her..." Oko went away, no longer interested in speaking to him directly. At least not as herself. She walked 50 meters away, shrouded by the entrails of darkness. She held her hands together, in one of the most basic handseals known to men. "Transform!" A quick expulsion of smoke, and she had turned into Lady Neru! The one who had caressed her boobs.... so gently.. so passionately. The small Oko had grown into a busty, sexy-silver haired, big-boobed, cute chick. Armed with a massive ass and a voluptuous body, her brown ears allured men all over the world to her kinky body. She showed lots of skin, something Oko disapproved in the past. She wore a mini-dress that partially covered her breasts down to her waistline, and panties that barely covered her ass and clit. Truly one of the most lewd women in the world. She would have also given herself the Mizukage's cloak, but better to let men gaze all over her body.

Twenty minutes after she left, Neroko appeared in front of the guard. the guard, always immediately excited to see sexiness embodied, jumped out of his seat and blushed all over, showing his horny, perversion towards her. It'd surprise Oko if Mizukage Neru had allowed herself to be fucked by this man just to get beer. Probably using the beer as lubricant. She did not think the hag would go so low. And even worse is her deep desire to murder the man before her right now. She would do it. Use her Doton to bury the guy underground and crush him. Or just punch his face in until his skull pops out of his head. But this was a mission, and Oko was not a cold-blooded murderer. "M-my, my.... I thought I didn't have to go out of my way for this... but it looks like you want only me, huh hun?" she flirted. This was a noice way of practicing her acting and deecptive skills. Something that would be necessary when she actually becomes a Jounin. "yea, yea, yeah! nobody but you lady Mizukage haha!" He was literally drooling from his mouth now, his knees bent as if he was going to come in and tackle her. The filth. "The beer...... my dear", Oko said, projecting a very sexy voice. That raised a boner in the guard. "Yeah!" he went back into the store, and the  returned with two crates. 'The finest, Lady Mizukage!" Oko walked over to them. 'Good job". The guard smiled. "Is... is there anything for me, Lady Mizukage". "Turn around". He did. "Ah.... wait". A karate chop was delivered to the back of his neck, knocking him out as his head slumped on the door to the store. Given the bottles that were next to his chair, it'd be no problem to explain it all on his alcoholism. and the Mizukage would agree so long as she got her bear. "Pig". Oko said, reverting back to her true form. Mission accomplished. The guard was knocked out, but he'd wake up in a few hours. Just in time for morning so the manager could return and see him picking himself back up, smelling like alcohol. She didn't really care whether he lost his job or not. She just wanted to teach him a  lesson. Picking up the crates, she would return to the office....

Spoiler:
Oko turned left into an alleyway, concealed by the vestiges of the pearl mist. She saw a trapdoor that would no doubt lead to the underground lair. The meeting was taking place underground. It's a perfect place for Oko, who excels in manipulating the surrounding earth for her Doton jutsu. Having previously have spent a few days feigning her vented anger in public near one of the suspected Chunin targets, she was approached by the person to be part of the meeting. They then talked about all kinds of things wrong about the village, and Oko did have to say - he did have quite a few good points. So, now she was going in there, blending in with her fellow partners in crime, hoping she doesn't get caught in the act. Knowing that Kirigakure could spring up some kind of secret police, this mission could easily be a set-up and someone could be tailing her right now. But being more competent, Oko already knew her escape route. She could escape whether she is above or below ground, and head out the village. Where she would she did not know. Perhaps a smaller village would not be a bad idea....

But she opened the door and went below, closing it before going down a flight of stairs for two minutes. She saw a room that glowed pretty brightly. Either the room was on fire.... or the Chunin actually brought a huge amount of lights with them. Walking in, it's like she was in the living room of someone's palace....Although there were ten earthern stools and some paper, there were many light bulbs taht illuminated the otherwise underworldly gathering. "Glad you could make it. Nobody else with you?" he asked. Oko shook her head. Already, the other members of the group were suspicious of her, which she could clearly tell from the way they shot their looks at her.

Taking her place, she made sure knock to bring her ninja pouch. She had one kunai concealed alongside her lap just in case. But otherwise, she portrayed herself as unarmed. She even chose a shorter skirt, just to appease the men. Surrounded by all boys, Oko felt somewhat awkward. "Alright, so we're displeased with the poltiical corruption in the village....especially the strings of Kages being taken out and replaced. We had Lord Kouketsu, Lady Neru, Lady Seliph, and now... Lord Nick. It's unnatural to see 4 Mizukages in just a single year. Even worse, is if Lord Nick gets taken out as well. However, not only that, we also don't like our isolation from the world. Although the secrets and interests of the village must be protected, our economy will suffer if we don't encourage people to trade with us freely. That not only means us coming to them, but also them coming to us. We would also like free travels in between villages, without the village anbu tracking us down along the way. Finally..... I think that kunoichi should get equal pay as men". Oko was stunned. They were all making sense. What has this village administration come to? To prosecute these young hero boys. Oko was in total agreement with their ideas. This would be good for the village in its entirety. However, the selfish ones at the top of the regime must want to keep their power.

"So here is what I suggest. We will need a public speaker. Someone who can publicly do rallies and speak out against the injustices of the government. And then... this speaker will be assassinated. Taken out. We will use that to spread all around the village the conspiracies and corruption of the village government, and at once, break out in a revolt led by Chunin and Jounin against the Mizukage. Only then are we able to liberate ourselves from this tyrannical rule". Now Oko, had her doubts. Using the death of an individual to stir up more trouble, and then cause a bloody revolt in the village did not seem like something that the village can take. Especially if its government is indeed corrupt. The civilian population usually turn a blind eye to unjust events, if democratic processes do not work, and a powerful, authoritarian leader seems like the most likely chance to bring about real change. The solution should be reverting Kirigakure back to a stage where faith in the people must be restored. Where education and equality exists, under a just and strong leader. Not the other way to reclaim the useless historical echo of the "Bloody Mist". That would sure turn people away.

"I think we should just tell the Mizukage up front how we feel".

The boy she knew got up and went for a punch in the head. Oko reacted instantaneously, kicking her leg right along the boy's ribs. She then drew out her kunai that she concealed, trying to stab the boy in the nose. But the boy was able to defend with his bare arm, and tripped Oko over. Oko was able to land on her palms, but the boy kicked her aside in the rib, sending her several meters in a particular direction. Forming hand seals, the boy would go for a wind-style jutsu, but Oko - with her hands right along the ground, was able to erect an earthern wall just in time to disrupt the wind gale, which dimmed the room because the light bulbs got thrown all over the place. Using her surrounding tools now, she picked up two light bulbs and threw them at the boy's head. One of them shattered right on it, slightly burning his scalp. Following that was a kick to a light bulb to the boy's stomach, which would have shattered glass all over it. Finsihing it off, Oko would jump over and land right on the boy's back, on her knee and elbows, knocking the wind out of him instantly.

"He must have been a spy. Sent by the Mizukage. His orders were likely to encourage us to act, so we can be swiftly taken out before we do anything violent. Now do you see the evil that exists in this village?"

Oko remained silent.

Spoiler:
Oko made her way out of the borders of the village and near the outskirts. She had received word that a platoon size of Genin-level men is the target. She had the location of their camp, and is expected to attack them as a raid. Although she had acquired devastating jutsu that would enable her to do so, Oko was again not a born killer. each individual was weak, but seeing as they number up to 30 people, taking them all at once would surely lead to her death. Having studied the art of warfare, Oko has an idea of how to approach the solution. Now, she was just 2 miles away from the camp. Funny, how she never thought she would make it this far as a ninja, nor would she have to carry attack missions such as these. But it was up to her now, to secure the interests of the village. The mist would be of no help to her, so in terms of visibility, they were on equal ground. But there was good earth around this era, something she can take advantage of. Now stationed 100 meters away, she could already see smoke in the distance, signaling that they were in the process of eating most likely. Faint noises made available to her, Oko could not help but wonder how careless they were. But she suspected that they have sensors, so she must keep her distance. Still, as she was out in the hills and forest, she could probably be able to dominate the battle grounds. On foot, manuevering through obstacles was her specialty.

There are 30 men..... most of them are amateur shinobi, however, if I jump in all at once, even I won't be able to win. So I have to divide them... it'd be more like I'll have to fight 15 men two times, no, 10 men three times, or even better... 5 men four times... 1 men 10 times would ensure my victory.... but that'd be foolish. There's no way anyone can divide up the enemy so well. Reinforcements would come, and it'd all be a cluster.

Oko placed her fingers on the ground, trying to assess the situation. I'll have to use clones and spread out the enemy, no use in flanking them... I wanna put up as much distance as possible, not chaos. Although i would need diversions along the way so I can beat some people up before reinforcements come. I won't jump into the village. Entering it will ruin my plans. They're all shinobi. Instead, I'll just have to run then.

using a rock clone, the two Okos would run towards the camp by a good 20 meters.... before separating ways. The clone to the west and the real Oko to the east. No doubt picked up by the sensors, 10 men were sent after the real Oko, while 6 men were sent after the clone. 14 stayed in the camp just in case. About 40 meters away, Oko spat out a Golem from her mouth, which hid itself right behind a relatively thick tree. At the same time, Oko would dig underground with Hiding Like A Mole, where she could sense the enemies approaching. First, the golem would reel out of nowhere and punt two of the shinobi. with its immense size, they would get the wind knocked out of them quickly. They would engage in combat with the golem, throwing explosive tags and utilizing Doton and Katon jutsu. Oko could even feel the heat from underneath, and could feel the under-ground earth around her moving. But at the precise moment, she would lift her hand from underground and pull the one guy down to his neck area. Following that was the Underground Greeting jutsu, in which she flips over the one who has been "headhunted" and one innocent guy near the headhunted. Surfacing back above ground, she could see that there were only 7 enemies left. Luckily when she did, the golem hid her. She mimicked the golem's movements, before hiding out behind a tree that was in contact with the golem. She hardenedher arm - the Earth Spear jutsu. they were able to blow up the golem. "Where is the user/" They would receive their answer as Oko jump up from behind them, blitzing them with punches to the back of their head while retaining mobility. She was able to take out one person, but not she revealed herself. No matter, because by punching the ground, she was able to pick up a lot of dust.

Following that was an earth dome that trapped the remaining six. As they could not figure out how to get out of it, Oko was able to successfully drain them of chakra, nearly fully replenishing her chakras. With enhanced stamina like never before (she had not restored for days now), she would make her way to the remaining 20 shinobi. The clone had died prematurely. As one of the users had raiton, it was dispatched by the time Oko's golem had died. Already back in the camp, Oko considered her options. She had a good one. Forming handseals, she would run towards the masses, which were partially spread out. Although they saw her and were alert, their visions were blocked as what appears to be an assembly of Jenga pieces stacked together like a tower emerged in front of them... with an open top and the men right in the center of it all. They could see doom as their light was dimmed - the top-most ground pillars converged inwards, and so did the remaining pieces that came after it. They were going to be buried by a great amount of hard earth pillars. People formed handseals to launch jutsus to pulverize the pillars, but still a good chunk of them fall on 12 shinobi, temporarily incapacitating them. Oko who have been forming handseals jumped on the outer side of the collapsing 'Woman's avalanche!" and propelled herself across a dozen meters to the other collapsing side, in which she'd face about eight shinobi. Making another jump just as three of them threw explosive tags, Oko would spew out a wide wave of mud all over them. They were all covered in it, and so Oko hardened the mud into rock, encasing them in her jutsu.

Mission complete.

Spoiler:
Zabuza's Hideout. Of course the rogue mastermind, Otomono Sahito, would stake out in the infamous landmark of one of Kirigakure's most famous shinobi. Instilling conspiracies and coups against the Mizukage, he took the burden of being a traitor  all on himself, using every ounce of his will to assassinate Lord Mizukage Nikolai. It was up to Oko to stop him. There was hardly any mist here. Oko approached the tree, wondering if Sahito was already up there. She saw his face on a wanted poster. He was truly fugly. Having long brazed hair and a particularly muscular, sadistic-looking face, he was definitely one of Kirigakure's produced elites - trained to kill and have fun doing it. Men like that must die. She took another step. "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE.... GIRL" a voice boomed. Alert, Oko jumped back as she put her hands together. The enemy had detected her. She knew that this man was an expert in the Art of Silent Killing, which also meant that he had an enhanced sense of smell and hearing. Her vision more clouded, Oko recognized the Hidden Mist jutsu that obscured the area with thick fog. She can't see anything clearly that's not within 4 inches of her, even for someone who's used to the daily mist in Kirigakure. However, having trained against his jutsu numerous times, she also learned how to fine tune her senses to counter the enemy's method of asssassination. No doubt Sahito was already on the move, moving silently - beyond what she could hear. Smell would do her no good - her opponent was superior to her in that aspect. Oko stayed still, making no detectable vibrations. The enemy would smell her scent, and it was a lovely scent. A perfume that will attract men all the way to her. And that's where the trap would be set. Silently flickering handseals, Oko would turn the ground right below her to sand through which she would sink. The enemy, although hearing it, would have no idea what it is. Underground, she can see all she wants. Before closing the hole, she erected a Rock Clone from the ground, replacing her position so that the enemy does not get too suspicious. Although Oko's clone would have the same aroma, it was tainted by a slight "ground" taste that a skilled shinobi like Sahito would surely take note of. But it does not matter, because using magnetic forces, she could already feel Sahito's light movements... just 6 meters from where she was.

Although she probably had more Taijutsu prowess, trying to win in melee combat with the guy would be ridiculous. Carrying an array of elemental jutsus, not even her speed, strength, and hand to hand skill would avail her. As sahito got close, Oko would stick five kunai with exploding tags right up to the "ceiling" above her. A rough tussle broke out, and her clone lost the battle. As her clone reverted to its natural rocky state to distract Sahito, Oko would flip over the ground right above her with Underground greeting. Oko would move her body along with the shifting earth as if it were a pendelumn, before getting on the opposite side of Sahito as the block of earth was vertical. Their eyes met, Sahito seeing Oko's beauty, and Oko seeing Sahito's manliness. He had a thin zabuto on him, ready to be used to chop his opponents. but Oko was prepared for kenjutsu adepts as well. Leaping off, she avoided the slash and then triggered the exploding tags, which would no doubt burn Sahito on the other side.

It succeeded, but Oko could see what seemed like water pouring down from a bucket....without the bucket. A water clone..! "Hehe.... looks like you got outplayed.... girl!" Sahito growled, as Oko could hear him shout, "Water Dragon Jutsu!" Oko placed her hands right on the ground. 'Earth Style: Mud Wall!" and she erected a wall of earth upwards to block the incoming water projectile, the Doton > Suiton law applying here. "Katon; Zukkoku!" A firestorm of flames raced through the ground hitting the earthern wall, reducing it into a molten sculpture. "Tch!" Oko grunted as the mist cleared up, and Sahito could see Oko very clearly now. "Heh. Looks like I lost my sword cause of you. I thought you were gonna be that Kirite guy or whoever, but it looks likem you're just a girl! I can take pretty good care of you." Sahito looked over to see the changes in earth. "A Doton master huh...." he muttered, before going into a flurry of handseals. "Fire Style: Great Fireball!" he launched a big fireball at Oko. Oko could dodge it pretty easily, but before she could move, Sahito had formed another set of handseals. "Water Style: Bursting Water Collision Waves!" The water wave outran the fireball, permeating the battlefield in a vicious steam fest which clouded everything with its heated gaze, as Oko could feel water flowing through her ankles. Footsteps circled around her, which Oko knew to be Sahito. She had the Snake handseal ready, but then she noticed a dark shadow just 15 meters ahead of her. it was Sahito, with five shurikens in each hand. "Transform!" Thowing them down, they each transformed into a giant shuriken. Oko could see them cutting across the mist, ten black shadows of ninja death all coming at her. 'Doton: Domu!" She tanked all of those giant shurikens, not a single one landing a scratch on her. 'i'm not done yet!" Sahito exclaimed as he unleashed another devastating attack. "Fire Style: Great Fireball!" This time as he came down, Sahito would expel a flamethrower jet of flames descending upon Oko - she could not dodge this. But at the same time, as the steam dissipitated, Sahito's water clone revealed itself as it tried to grab Oko. "water Style: Water Prison!" Water surged up Oko's legs and around her, attempting to perform their drowning rape on her. Shit! I can still get out if I make myself move again with Domu.... but then the steam will come again and he'll have the upper hand... cancelling out herDomu so she could clap her hands together, a wood golem would spring out from her mouth, knocking aside the water that was trying to overcome Oko. At the same time, after doing a little thing, Oko would fling her golem at Sahito as he was coming down with great force. Ten meters into the air, sahito saw the golem swinging towards him like a boomerang. at the same time, Oko kicked Sahito's water clone away. "Hah! As if I can't overcome that..." focusing chakra to his feet, he would bend his knees, exercising great acrobatic finesse, as his feet connected with the shoulders of the golem, and he would use the thing as a cushion when coming back down. But the golem would then use one hand to grab its leg, another his neck, and then controted its neck/head so it was just 2 feet away from Sahito's own. What?! he thought, as the golem opened its mouth. An exploding tag with a kunai was inside. Shit! It exploded right in Sahito's face. Burned paper, metal shrapnel, and even the expulsion of the golem sending heated rock pieces all at Sahito brought about his end as he was falling down from 8 meters in the air - his neck a bleeding mess. Oko saw this and rushed over to make sure he was dead.

Mission Complete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum