Takigakure

shift the balance of power Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

shift the balance of power

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shift the balance of power Empty shift the balance of power Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:36 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Name: Shift the blance of power
Type: PC
Mission given by: Mist Anbu
Rewards: 780
Participants: solo/with team
Daily: infinite.
Description: Kill an enemy shinobi of A rank or higher. The more shinobi of enemy village's that fall the stronger our military presence will be. Killing jounin or higher shinobi without dying yourself, completes the this mission. Show the ninja world we are the bloody Mist for a reason.
OCC: Can't be obtained through 48 hour rule, unless the use purposely allows time to extend.

Last edited by Demon of the Mist on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

2shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

bump

3shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:47 am

Sato

Sato

It is pretty obvious why you made this mission. Please add that the kill can't be obtained from the 48hr rule and has to be obtained by actually killing the person.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

4shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

I created this mission four hours before I posted in my wrath battle thread. While wrath was online and I gave him a week to post and pmed him when he was online. I didn't post this with the intention of free kills, I play for this to be a reoccurring mission.

5shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:15 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Mission Rules wrote:S-Rank Missions may only be created by the Kage of a Village of Leader of an Organization.

Umm... I didn't give this technique to you though . . . I ish Mizukage and Leader of the Anbu since they take orders from the village Kage me.

6shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:26 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

that of is meant to be or. Leader of an Organization.

But if you're right I won't make it.

7shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:33 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

I saw the typo also lol that's why I did the quote.

But, the information after the quote is true.

8shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:51 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

You said you didn't give me permission.

Also who I take orders from is decided IC. We can do a topic if you want to try to make that point to my character. But there are no rules deciding i have to listen to you or that I can't create missions. Its clearly says, "leader of an organization." My title is Anbu LEADER, I am pretty sure I can make S rank mission. As anbu is an organization and I am its leader. shift the balance of power 654782120 Seems like common sense.

9shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:04 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Actually your title is ANBU Captain shift the balance of power 1805572670 let's establish that first lol.

ANBU Page wrote:take orders directly from the Kage

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Anbu

ANBU Page wrote:Konoha Anbu are under direct control of the Hokage

Seeing as we use ANBU for every village and not just Konoha, this would apply for Kiri also lol.

10shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Wiki doesn't define this RP. XD You linking what a wiki page doesn't even matter on this RP. Clearly we need to just do a topic and settle this disagreement. As this is an IC issue and nothing said OOC will matter.

as for the creation of this mission. We should just let an admin decide.

11shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:25 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

I mean you could have drawn up the plans for the mission and simply asked me to fund and approve of it ICly lol, just would need a legit call to action.

&, the wiki sets up the parameters of the site since it is one of our main reference points. shift the balance of power 654782120

12shift the balance of power Empty Re: shift the balance of power Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Sato

Sato

Like i said, im not going to allow a mission like this to be claimed by the 48hour rule. You are going to need to actually finish the fight properly, boosting can easily be applied here and plus i don't want that much ryo to just be simply handed out in a mission that isn't hard to complete especially when you got leavers.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum