All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Festival of Sound [Sabo/Private/Flashback]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu sighed, a little annoyed at all the festivities that were currently going on in Otogakure. He was in his bed, trying to block the noise with his pillow, but to no avail. Today was the day that he felt like being alone and depressed, and he didn't need any damn party music ruining that vibe!

The Otogakure Festival...hosted every year, it brings in a ton of foreigners to the land who just want to party, but it also is an opportunity for business reasons. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep...

Hopping out of his bed, he grabbed the sheath of his sword and went to walk out of his room. Ryu had no cue why he was in such a bad mood today. He was usually the guy that cheered everyone up.. perhaps it just wasn't his day. Ryu exited his house. With none of his siblings and parents, he had no reason to stay. They were probably partying ..

Dark thoughts were popping up in his mind as he wandered the streets of the village, with no particular destination in his mind.

If I go on a killing rampage, I will either kill everybody in the entire vvillage, allowing me to stop the music, or I'll die trying..and if I'm dead, I ain't gonna here it. Either way, I win.

He shook his head. Just what the hell was he thinking? He thought abour betraying his own village and killing his family without any remorse.

"What's wrong with me...?", muttered Ryu as his walking took him to a local bar. Even though he wasn't old enough to drink alcohol, it didn't mean he couldn't have fun. He sat in front of the bartender on one of the stools.

"Hey, Ryu! Having fun with the festival?"

Mr.Miwasaka, the bartender, began to fix up his usual. Fried chicken, macaroni with cheese, and a soda.

"Thanks...and no, this is a pretty boring day for me. I don't know why, but I feel so sluggish.."

He would keep his thoughts of genocide to himself, as he did not want to worry anyone.

"Eh? So if you're bored, then why not mingle with some people? You're always so happy and outgoing, at least from what I see. It's weird to see you this way..you think the stress of being a shinobi has finally gotten to you? Being a Chuunin before you've even hit fifteen.."

Ryu shook his head.

"I can handle the ninja work, easily. I'll try and be more cheerful today though, thanks.."

After he finished he food, he left the bar and headed closer to the center of the village, where all the action was. With a smile on his face, he wouldn't let anything get him down today.

WC: 474

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum