Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Yo Yo Yo, get to feelin and talkin.

Sato

Sato

Does this mean that Naruto is going to continue with whole new characters and shit, the kids are kinda lame just being a mixture of the parents. No originality besides the black, Akamichi. The InoxSai kid looks horrid and but Shikadai looks exactly like Shika .-. All in all, its kinda lame in my opinion. Konohamaru looks trill though.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The black Akamichi was probably the most random thing I've seen in anime, and Shin Chan is my mother fucking show. Also yeah, Konohomaru is a thug ass Jonin and the future 8th Hokage.

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

The black akimich had me laughing so much. But what can you expect from kids though? They are going to look like their parents. I think there was enough yet small differences in most of the kids. And the Rock lee kid, Their's no guarantee that that is his kid, could be another Gai/Lee thing. I thought that was the cutest moment though. Konohamaru did look nice and Shino Aburame looks like fucking robo cop. lol

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The best appearance award goes to Killer Bee and Chouji! The new kages were expected but Darui is always cool.  Chōjūrō has come so far. Im guessing Kiba is training a replacement for Akumaru?

Akki

i wonder what the hinaxnaru will be like

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

O and I forgot to mention here about the whole Sasuke and Sakura being bad cause of the symbolism. It shows Sakura who never stops pining over an obviously abusive person. It gives the impression that those people will change if you just stick out... Yeah he changed, into a dead beat dad. Sakura is basically a single mom.

It would be different if he was just on a mission, work trip. But I'm sure he is traveling more than he is home

Sato

Sato

And isn't their kid named Salad .-.

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

That was the worst thing i ever read.

So in the end what happened to all 9 bijuu?
What happened to orochimaru and Kabuto?
Why was Sakura fucking crying and doubting Sasuke only to have his kid?
Why did Sasuke stop and look at shit?

What was Kishimoto thinking, the last chapter was theeee worst chapter to date. Rubbish send off, he let the naruto community down big time.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Mhm hmm. So Sasuke comes back to Konohagakure. Impregnates Sakura. Leaves her one day to raise Salada all by herselfz. and is in the process of being stalked likely by karin who also wants to be impregnated.

mhm hmm.

Sato

Sato

Life of a pimp.

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Also, since the deed is done anyways, why doesn't Sasuke keep banging Sakura to make more baby Uchihas? The only thing Sakura is good for at this point is having a neutral bloodline and pumping out bouncing baby love brats with Sharingan in case Orochimaru ever shows up again. I mean I can imagine Orochimaru showing up one day and sakura handing one of her children over and saying "Here we made this one for you." lol

Quakey

Quakey

part 3 is confirmed along with many mini-series before spring next year

databook has a bunch of question marks and spiral zetsu is the only one with a question mark in his elements

orochimaru and kabuto have all the elements. theyre hyped too much not to be mentioned and dun have closure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum