Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Don't mess with the Bull  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't mess with the Bull

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't mess with the Bull  Empty Don't mess with the Bull Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:01 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Sabo

...His blade and heart asks for little...

"I hear you. I hear you. You want blood you want flesh, but you are a new one." Sabo would say to the practice blade he called it in front of him, this sword talking to him for the first time. Sabo was wearing his usually attire as he stood on guard in this village's training grounds. His body and soul was ready to train but also to do more, to please his sword he was ready to do. O yes please his sword he was ready to do, as his swords are his current teachers that will allow him to strong fro for God. Sabo's heart would begin to beat fast as he started getting excited and he would do the only thing he could do, pray." O our father who art in heaven! I beg of you send me a soul for me to judge, as you know this is what my task is! PLEASE FATHER SEND SOMEONE!" Sabo would grip his sword's hilt tightly as he waited for his God to hear his pray, and since Sabo had great faith in his God he knew that someone would come someone would come to get saved by his blade. He would sheath his blade but would not let go of the hilt.

Word Count: 0203/0000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum