You are not connected. Please login or register

A glimpse in the past

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A glimpse in the past  Empty A glimpse in the past Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

...Before he joined....

"Whelp i'm here! Time to sta-" Rara would have his sentence cut extremely short as sharp pain would be felt in his chest, and when he looked down he would see that there was an blade going through his chest. It felt good honestly but this was an real surprise that he didn't expect right now. But the happiness from this pain would quickly fade as another blade would go through his right leg and then another in his left, this making him fall down to his knees. 'What is going on!?!?!' would be the thought running through Rara's mind. Even though he would try to stand to his feet from where the blades hit him that wouldn't be able to happen, he was suck and quickly bleeding out. Rara would grit his teeth as he felt he would lose his life this day, and not even knowing who would be the one to end his wonderful life. Rara's hand would begin to tremble as he for the first time in a long time has felt the fear of dying, dying before he could gain any real knowledge of this world. He would stop himself from crying as that was something he would never do before death, "SHOW YOURSELF!" From behind a tree someone would appear. The man was clad in all black and nothing could be seen but his eyes, and no identification such as an forehead protector was shown. Only thing that gave away him was that he had many spears and blades on his person, along with a few scrolls. 

"Die evil one." The man would say as he slowly made his way to toward Rara, a spear in both his hands. There was a good amount of distance between the two so Rara would make the tiger handsign, but for a breath second he would feel a massive pain surge throughout his body, his very soul feeling as if it was being strangled and refused the chance to breath. Rara's eyes would grow wide and he would vomit blood from his mouth as the man pulled his spear from Rara's neck, leaving an large whole. And if one would look through it could see what was on the other side. The man would remove the blades he had impaled Rara with and put them back within his scroll. "Job complete." The man would say as he stretched his neck, finding this an easy task. "I can't believe they made this guy out to be some unstoppable monster." A smile would leap across this man's face as he felt pretty bad ass at what he had done, even though this wasn't the first time he has done such a thing. 

Rara would not have his life taken from him, as this proud man so believed he had done. As when he performed the tiger hand sign blood wasn't what came from him mouth, and this even surprised Rara. It was the substance Rara had fallen down into and was closes to him, mud. 'I truly hate using this jutsu...especially when I turn into an nasty substance like this.' would be the thoughts going through Rara's mind as he lie there, skin and clothing the color of the mud he had become. At this time a cloud had covered the moon and Rara appearance didn't seem to be different, but when the cloud would slowly move and the moon's light would touch down on Rara it was obvious he was just like mud. "....We aren't done yet..." Rara's piercing voice would startle the man, making the guy's heart drop in surprise; but he wouldn't just stand there but jump back a few meters, to keep a safe distance. "Seems he may be a real monster." He would say as he would summon two spears from his scrolls. He wouldn't attack right away as he didn't know what was going on. He was extremely sure his spear had ended the life of that guy. The man would tremble a bit has he held his spears and would be sweating nervously as he wondered what he had to do to kill Rara. 

Rara would feel life come back to him, even though it never left him, and he would stand to his feet. All of his wounds being nothing anymore since he was now mud. He would look at the guy as mud would burst through his back would slowly come back in, he did this to see what he could do with this mud. Rara would look at the guy, his eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head. "Look what you made me do...now I am all dirty..." Rara didn't want to get at all dirty today but it seemed that couldn't help, as he was fucking mud now. But at this current time he had no intention to turn back to normal, well just not yet anyway. Rara would never take his eyes off of the assassin/ hunter nin, as this guy could prove to be dangerous still. . "I see you want to talk but don't....as I will not listen to anything you say. My ears fall death to your words...nor will I kill you, so get out of my sight." Rara would say as he would sit on the ground, releasing his jutsu after seeing the man flee, for some reason he didn't have much of a killing mood. Rara would rub the back of his head as he just sat there, his body all dirty now. Rara would just sit there and not move, and when the next day came he would still just sit there. This would happen for one week before he would lay down on the ground and just look up at the sky, the time of day just before sunrise. Why he is like this is because his anger just like the mud that covered is beautiful outfit he made just recently. 

"Mr, what are you doing?" A small boy would say after he retrieved his ball that would hit Rara's foot. The boy's question came from him not understanding why someone would be laying down right here, but another reason would be that he was just curious about Rara. The boy would begin to move closer to Rara as he held his ball, as he wanted to see the man's face as he waited for a reply. But thinking he wouldn't find anything wrong with it would be surly mistake, as Rara would perfome the Tiger hand sign and this time turn to dirty instead of mud, as the mud had dried up awhile ago.

Rara though didn't even notice the boy though as his mind was deep into his plans for the future, and nothing in the outside world even mattered. Well until he finally figured it all out and his angry could finally be released. He would look at the boy who stood to his right, his eyes piercing the boy's very soul. Rara would usually say something to scare the child even more but he didn't feel like it, as his words would only help the boy cope with his fate. Without moving Rara would begin. "Using a fake chid..ho-" 

BOOM!

This wasn't a child but it seemed to be a puppet, Rara notching this when he looked closely into the eyes of the puppet. At first glance it did seem like a real boy but after a few seconds he couldn't feel real fear coming from it, and concluded it wasn't a real child. Rara though would be blow to pieces, but this didn't matter. He was made of dirt and even if he was blown up by such a weak explosion he could reform himself as that wasn't a difficult task. As he came back together he would see the guy from before would come from behind a tree, and be accompanied by another. Now back in his dirt form Rara would sigh as he saw the guy summon two spears and the other guy have a puppet come in front of him. "Again, I have my sentence cut short by you...again you could have killed me...AGAIN! I feel weird on how to deal with this. I let you go so you can live...but no I can't do that again, you have opened my ears. As your actions speak for you....you won't stop till you kill me. You won't stop....death...death...death...is what you want. I see that this is my fault..I see that I must give you death! Okay, come! COME I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!" From those words Rara spoke he though he would receive either two responses. The first being them attacking him while the other being them retreating, but neither would happen. The man with the spears would stick them into the ground while the other man would make his puppet fall to the ground. 

"WE WISH TO FOLLOW YOU!" The man with the spears would say as he took of his mask and bowed, the other doing the same. Rara could tell that only truth was within the words of this man and would walk over to them. He would sigh and release his jutsu and would put his hand on their shoulders, "Ugh, I understand then why you returned...well then come on we need to go get some stuff." This probably was the reason for Rara not killing the guy before as he was meant to serve Rara, and so it would be. 

Jutsu Learned :

Word Count: 1585/1500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum