Skill Rank: D

Rine Songbird[done] V128

Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair color: Dark blue
Eye Color: Teal
Looks Image:Rine Songbird[done] MCh0nQL
Rine Songbird[done] GBRkbEN

Looks Description: Rine is short for her age. She is nimble and flexible. Her hair is a long dark blue color and under her right eye are black tear drops. She can't live without her small black top hat. Her being in raised in Suna, gave her a slight tan. She usually wears a black dress and arm/finger-less gloves and long light blue socks to match her outfit but sometimes doesn't wear them. Her shoes (not shown) are the slandered healed black ninja shoes. But will sometimes wear a black and white crop-top and netted shirt with a white skirt/shorts and belt with long black and white healed shoes. Her jacket was passed down from her older sister before she died. Its a white, puffed sleeved jacket with a hood. The jacket spits in the back at the waist. (2nd img isn't Rine but what she wears...)

Rine Songbird[done] Cy10

Personality Description: Rine Songbird is a "sing-song" person when by herself but with a group she doesn't know, she is a complete shy person and will almost never open her mouth for anything. Rine is a very smiley person otherwise. She has a habit of moving her fingers as if she's controlling a puppet when she's not but can snap out of it easily. She is easily annoyed. If Rine is angered she will almost literally cause an earthquake. She loves to make puppets and has one that her older sister made that she carries around everywhere. Rine feels guilty that her older sister died while she wasn't with her.

dancing
            singing

Dislikes: killing
being betrayed
 being used
BUGS

Catch Phrases: angry- "why don't you shut that mouth of yours before i do?!
happy- "Why not be happy?"

Nindo: "I'll fight for what i live for, for as long as I live"

Rine Songbird[done] 73m2
Element Affinity: D-1 , C=1 train 1 , A=2 , S=2 train 1
Sub Element Affinity: (Puppeteer?)

Rine Songbird[done] 32es

History: Rine Songbird grew up in Suna with her parents and her two sisters. She is the middle sister...(seen in Appearance pic (by oldest to youngest) Her Mother is the leader of the Songbird Clan. Only women can carry on this clan's lineage Rine's older sister was suppose to carry on the lineage when she was killed by unknown forces. To this day she doesn't know who killed her.
Rine teaches her younger sister puppeteering from time to time and wishes to travel to different lands and show off her skills also learn skills from the lands too. Rine only has a curtain amount of time before her coronation. If she can't complete her puppeteer training before a curtain time, she wont be crowned the next leader of her clan...It's been three years but Rine finally wants to leave Sunagure to travel.

Last edited by RineSongbird on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : done with editing)

2Rine Songbird[done] Empty Re: Rine Songbird[done] Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:59 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

APPROVED.

3Rine Songbird[done] Empty Re: Rine Songbird[done] Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:03 am

RinSongbird

RinSongbird

YAAAAAY ^u^ thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum