Skill Rank: D

Appearance 
Height: 5'3
Weight: 107
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel

Looks Image: 
Toy maker[Done] Tumblr_static_bb6k78p4hsg840gg8sosw0k48

Looks Description: Sabo is a young, dark-skinned boy with black hair. He wears white, finger less gloves that extend to his elbows, white shoulder pads, and a black garment that covers his torso and legs with a white band wrapped around his waist. This is the only outfit he has and the only one he would wear, unless it is completely unwearable. Then he would wear just shorts while he makes a new set or fixes the one that is messed up. 

Personality Description: Well Sabo is an very emotional kid, as almost everything around him can bring him to tears. He doesn't know why he cries about things either, he just does. If he sees something or someone who is, in his opinion, beautiful he would begin to cry many tears of joy at the sight of them. And if he touches it or them he would faint, depending on the situation of course. When he afraid he isn't going to hide it and will complain to others, if they are around, about wanting to get away from whatever it scares him. Sometimes though he does try to put on some false courage, when he is around someone he likes, but only for a very short time. He has been deemed an pervert as he doesn't know how to really keep his hands to himself, and is a breast man. Sabo likes to grope women with "large, soft breasts" or "Big round butts!". Sabo when not getting over emotional is a pretty cool guy to hangout with, even though he doesn't really hang with others in fear of being left alone. He is kind and always puts people before himself, no matter the situation. Since he is still just an kid is still getting into his own. 

-Candy
-Busty and curvy woman
-Flowers
-Having fun
-Working on his art

Dislikes: 
-Gruesome deaths/kills
-Hurting people too much
-Seeing his toys/puppets broken
-Unneeded fighting
-Being called an Crybaby
-Bullies

Catch Phrases: 
-"It is beautiful!"
-"I don't have time to talk, I am busy."
-"YES! YES! YES!"
-"I cannot deiced who is more powerful."
-"Fuffuffuffuffuffuffu"
-"Please don't be mad at me, I didn't mean to hurt anyone."
-"Here have an toy~"

Nindo: "I just want to build toys for everyone, so no one is lonely."

Elements 
Element Affinity: N/A
Sub Element Affinity: N/A

History: 
Sabo was born to traveling band merchants that never stayed in a place for more then a month or two, well until they stopped in Sunagakure recently. Sabo was at this time the age of twelve and wasn't told why they would be staying in this village, and to keep him out of the way of his parent was thrown into the Academy. He didn't really stand out and wasn't considered any type of prodigy, and didn't make many friends. but that wasn't because he was shy, because he wasn't. He just didn't want to get close to anyone as he believed he family was going to leave anyway. His Family have been very successful in this place and has many shops up around Suna. Though that doesn't mean they give Sabo anything as the boy is still told to keep away, as they are always busy. Sabo doesn't disobey them and just goes off on his own. He feels hurt at times at how no one in his family wants to hang around him but is fine with that. He believes they are doing this to keep themselves alive, so he decided one day he would do something similar. He would find that he was exceptionally good at Kugutsu and other things that dealt with building, especially toys.  One day he got to thinking and figured out this was his calling and what he needed to focus all his time on. 

RP Sample: .-. No 

History Topics:
-
-
-
-

2Toy maker[Done] Empty Re: Toy maker[Done] Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:42 am

Sabo

Sabo

Done and don't lock I wanna update this one with good CD.

3Toy maker[Done] Empty Re: Toy maker[Done] Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:54 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]