Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site Ad Empty Site Ad Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 am

Kaori

Kaori
Uzushiogakure
Uzushiogakure

Site Ad Kakashi-image-kakashi-36448388-1121-643

Forum | Rules | Systems | Creation Center

Welcome to Naruto Nexus! Here, we are a well put-together community with great systems and a unique story. Each and every system is built to be beneficial and easy to understand for the members, and encourage hard work. We have a lot of fun on Naruto Nexus, come see for yourself! With rewards for activity and an interesting system, come check us out, we are always happy to have new members!

Site Story

Site Plot:

Now that you've heard our site's story, will YOU be the one to change the course of our history?

Site Staff

Site Staff are always willing to help you out with any questions you may have, and are chosen as members who are friendly, contribute to the site as a whole, and are always willing to help. Our staff all have plenty of experience, so don't worry, you're in good hands!

Activity

Activity is important to any Site, and we at Naruto Nexus recognize that. Activity on our site is often rewarded, the more active you are, the better rewards! With new events and rewards waiting around every corner, we do our best to make sure our site is always active and full of fun for members!

Code:
[center][img(400px,325px)]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36400000/Kakashi-image-kakashi-36448388-1121-643.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][url=http://www.narutonexus.com/]Forum[/url] | [url=http://www.narutonexus.com/t219-nn-general-forum-rules]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www.narutonexus.com/f71-nn-systems]Systems[/url] | [url=http://www.narutonexus.com/f7-creation-center]Creation Center[/url][/center]

[center]Welcome to Naruto Nexus! Here, we are a well put-together community with great systems and a unique story. Each and every system is built to be beneficial and easy to understand for the members, and encourage hard work. We have a lot of fun on Naruto Nexus, come see for yourself! With rewards for activity and an interesting system, come check us out, we are always happy to have new members![/center]

[center][b][i][u][color=#336633][size=24][font=Courier New]Site Story[/font][/size][/color][/u][/i][/b][/center]

[center][spoiler="Site Plot"]One hundred years have passed since the death of the one and only Uzumaki Naruto, and the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War, and the vanishing of the legendary monsters known as 'Bijuu'.The world has changed drastically since then. The villages have grown even stronger then they have ever been. Shinobi have begun to showcase new jutsu alongside bloodlines. The villages have upheld their peace treaty that was set up by Uzumaki Naruto but was the time of peace finally over? 

New Kages have stepped up to protect the villages, new Missing Ninja travel the dusty land and new Organizations plot in the dark for their goals to wreck havoc, it was just a matter of time before they made their appearance.

Will the world of Naruto Nexus start to turn downwards of will the peace that has lasted for over 100 years continue. Will the Kages be able to protect their villages or will the new Organizations be too much to handle? Will the minor countries decide they want to become one of the main villages and try take over the villages? All these things can happen within in instant, yet nothing is for sure... [/spoiler]

Now that you've heard our site's story, will [b][i]YOU[/i][/b] be the one to change the course of our history?[/center]

[center][b][i][u][size=24][color=#3333cc][font=Courier New]Site Staff[/font][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b][/center]

[center]Site Staff are always willing to help you out with any questions you may have, and are chosen as members who are friendly, contribute to the site as a whole, and are always willing to help. Our staff all have plenty of experience, so don't worry, you're in good hands![/center]

[center][b][i][u][size=24][color=#9966ff][font=Courier New]Activity[/font][/color][/size][/u][/i][/b][/center]

[center]Activity is important to any Site, and we at Naruto Nexus recognize that. Activity on our site is often rewarded, the more active you are, the better rewards! With new events and rewards waiting around every corner, we do our best to make sure our site is always active and full of fun for members![/center]

Rules

-Only post your ad once. Do not spam.
-Link your ad in the appropriate forum. If we advertised on your forum first, put it in link backs. If you are advertising first, put it under first timers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum