KONOHA!!!! [Event]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KONOHA!!!! [Event] Empty KONOHA!!!! [Event] Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Hokage Ryuho Mikoto Nakata was resting within the confines of his office desk when a bird flew in through his window - the same window that is keeping him alive on a daily basis as fresh air and a good view is important for a military leader who puts ink on volumes of paper. He took the letter that was written, usually Yuu-chan would open it for him in case the letter had some kind of bomb or if there was some kind of trap behind it, but she was not here at the moment, thus allowing Ryuho to tred carelessly.

It came from the sky. A kaijuu rock dropped from the clouds and landed on the Land of the Tea, on a certain prairie..... What was a red arrow was also a golden.... pearl. The men have already staked out around the celestial, hoping to....

Ryuho read the rest of the letter, but he understood the meaning. a rock from a place outside of this world has landed in their world. Something out of their understanding. Something that was out of their realms. Until now. And it seems that this rock was made of gold! Gold! Konohagakure would no doubt benefit from this. Now, this could be a trap at the same time, after all.... a rock from outer space? Ryuho would send shinobi to investigate it, under the mindset that it could be a real treasure.... or not. The Land of Tea would soon hold Konoha forces on it.... "Mhm~hmm....wonderful..." Ryuho said.

He called for his Jounin and ANBU and sent them papers with writing, detailing what has been sent to him, and what their mission is. He wanted them to retrieve that rock by any means necessary, or fight their way out of the country. Ryuho had a feeling that he was not the only one who was sent this delicious piece of information.....

2KONOHA!!!! [Event] Empty Re: KONOHA!!!! [Event] Sat May 17, 2014 6:25 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Ignis just now arriving to the Homages door of his office, dressed fully in his combat attire, knocked on the door. Pausing for a second he figured his mage wouldn't care if he walked in. After he opened the door and walked in, he bowed at the hokage, Ignis was here to protect and serve his hokage for better or for worse. After Ignis lifted himself up from bowing he decided it was time to talk business.

"Lord Hokage, I have assembled my team and they are currently waiting on us to arrive at the gates of the leaf. I have made sure to pack enough water for Five people for several days. Now what are we to do Hokage~Sama?" Ignis asked, ready for anything, he knew that this mission wasn't anywhere near as important to him as it was for his students. Knowing full well they would do their best, and their best they better do. Or at least that is what Ignis thought.

"I'm ready when you are Hokage-Sama." Ignis said standing up ready for action. " don't worry, sir my Benin will protect you no matter what."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum