You are not connected. Please login or register

Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event]

+3
Katsuro
Ura
Xi Xi
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:19 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

The time was about 6 am. The world had been blessed with such a gracious occasion for today was going to be the day he was going to marry his soul mate, Kali Hyuuga. He had been blessed to be with a woman with that much patience, and that much respect. However, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. Hazama had been blessed enough to get to marry this woman, but now he was cursed with having to try to make it to the wedding. The Hyuuga had run into a slight delay, or problem that would require all his prowess as not only a shinobi, but as a man. He awoke with his eyes wide open, but the seemed to be hindered by the darkness. He attempted to activate his Byakugan, but his chakra wouldn’t flow, it was as if it had all been sapped away from his anatomy. His head was throbbing profusely as he placed his right palm against his forehead. He had a very vague recollection of his last night events, except massive amounts of drinking. Suddenly, Hazama heard the screams of many men, and sobbing of the heartless. What was happening here? Hazama stood up his skin felt cold against the cool night breeze. He began to follow the path of the wall where no light had been revealed to him. He tripped but quickly caught his balance. Something wasn’t right here, and he could feel it. The unknown he had stepped over had become more apparent. It was a human body that was covered in something warm, yet cold. It was slimy, and moderately sticky. He couldn’t see it, but it smelled similar to blood. His foot stepped onto a plastic bottle as he heard a man being dragged across a hall way.

“Please GOD NO MORE! Just kill me!”

He cried as he begged for salvation, but he would receive none. A slight dimmer of light began expel the darkness from his cell. It revealed a few familiar faces one was the former, Hokage of his village. Ryuho, and as he glanced around the area he could see three more men with in the cage of hell. Each man was bound by a one wrist and one ankle only give them a total of four feet each to move. These shackles were embedded into the wall itself. It seemed to be syphoning off their chakras.  The wall seemed to be a variation of the Earth Release: Magnificent Nothingness. They weren’t going to be using any jutsu that required chakra above D-Rank. That was for sure.

As Hazama scanned his environment he began to quickly pick up clues to what had happened last night. He, and the three peers with him had been drugged at his bachelor party. He looked at him, and instantly noticed they were in the same exact condition as the Kageken.. Each one was bare, with their flesh exposed rubbed down with oils showing that something had happened to them, or something had been planned to happen to them.
He looked for the plastic bottle he had stepped on earlier, and noticed that it said in bold letters. HEAVENLY LUBRICANT.  He gasped in horror, and began to shout at, Ryuho.

“What the fuck happened, Ryuho! I said no strippers! Now we’re in a fucking male sex slaves you dick! I’m supposed to get married today!”

Hazama mad his anguish known. As his best man had gotten them in a whole mess of shit.  Hazama as an Anbu of Konohagakure had heard of a rumors of recently of men from all villages disappearing. Even This was the work of Big Beth, and her cult it was said that their power rivaled the Akatsuki themselves  There is very little info on Big Beth other than her being an extremely vulgar, sadistic woman. It is said that once she gets a hold of you can never escaped. Today was the day Hazama was going to have to put that to the test. But first he would have to work with his peers. He looked at one of them who was more of a mere friend of a friend so to speak. He knew him, but not well enough to state that they were close.  Hazama began to speak to the group, as it seemed most, if not all of them seemed just as bewildered as him. He introduced himself.

“I am Hazama of the Hidden Leaf Village. Today, I am getting married. May I ask your names?”

He asked hoping each of them would offer some type of reply to his puzzle. He would have to call upon each of them for they all shared a common quest. Freedom from being a sex slave to ugly bitches. He chuckled to himself slightly as he couldn’t help but think of the irony as he was going to be a husband, and a soon to be father, and he was stuck here at the moment. He shook his head from left to right, and began to come up with an escape plan, but was slightly distracted as he noticed some of the corpses had been beaten to death with female erotic toys. He was but ass naked in a cell with other four butt ass naked guys lubed up with oil in a room full of dildos chained to a wall that siphoned chakra. Today couldn’t get any worse than now. Could it?

Last edited by Xi Xi on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

”This is certainly interesting..” Kodama said as he saw the rusty door hidden beneath the sake barrels in the wine cellar. He had been tracking the movements of Big Beth’s group for his Diamyo for some time now. These ladies were becoming a problem to shinobi everywhere and needed to be stopped. Any information against them was useful leverage for Otogakure. While Big Beth’s goals weren’t as mysterious as Akatsuki’s, its members not as illusive, they were nonetheless a big problem. They were an all-kunoichi group of missing-nin that, due to their less than ideal looks, never got the love or affection that their more attractive fellow females got. One day they decided to band together and kidnap drunken males, shinobi or not, and lock them up to use as sex slaves. This wouldn’t be such a big problem if they just stuck to normal civilians, but recently important individuals such as former kage’s, Diamyo’s and ANBU members had fallen into their clutches. ”And I guess it’s pretty difficult to protect your Kage when you’re shackled and getting greased dildo’s stuffed up your ass…” Honestly, Kodama was convinced that these women were pitiful creatures for having to resort to these measures to get some intimacy, and the men that got caught by them were even more pitiful.

Not that Kodama ever felt sorry for anyone.

He had travelled to a brothel in the outskirts of Amegakure “disguised” as a customer. The place was notorious for being one of Big Beth’s main “hunting grounds.” This mission certainly had its benefits. In between missions and experimenting, Kodama was left with little time to pursue a love life. A beautiful young redhead woman had helped him ease some tensions earlier, so now that he had his fun he could get on with the actual mission. He made sure he avoided any drinks handed to him, jokingly mentioning that he was a lightweight who wouldn’t perform well with any alcohol in his system. He also did his best to come over as an average traveler, using a simple but effective straw hat and old cloak. No point using a Transformation Technique as it’d only alert sensory types should Big Beth employ any. Using that, he had wandered into the booze cellar and found something interesting.

He observed the door. It looked quite solid. Not something that he could force open without making a ruckus. He didn’t want to lose his element of surprise now, did he? He touched the ground and smiled. Stone. Perfect. He performed the hand seals he knew so well by now and sunk into the ground. Emerging at the other side of the door, his ears were immediately treated to the desperate cries of suffering men. He snuck past the lines of cells through the shadows. Most of them were empty, save for one from which the cries originated. He took a quick peek into the cell from the shadows. None of the actual members of the vile group seemed present at the moment, which Kodama was grateful for. Certainly coming face to face with one of Big Beth’s infamously ugly girls was going to upset his stomach. And if she managed to overpower him… the mere thought made even Kodama shudder. And this was a guy who had his own private dungeons filled with captive shinobi to use as test subjects.

”I think I’d rather trade places with one of my prisoners..”

He listened to one of the men chained to the wall. He seemed disoriented at first, having just woken up, but he became gradually more sober and began to realize his predicament. Kodama found the whole situation absolutely hilarious, but when the man admitted that he was getting married today he could no longer suppress his laughter.

”Kehehahahahahahahaha!”, a cackle would sound from the darkness. The four men would be startled by this, but the fact that it was obviously a male voice might have come as a spot of hope. Kodama wasn’t even going to pretend to be civil right now. ”Well you’re completely fucked then, aren’t you!? And I mean that in both ways!” Suddenly the sound of whips in the distance stopped. Someone, probably a female, had heard that.

"Oh shit.."

That was all he could say before he could feel the kneedle of a syringe being pushed into a vein in his neck. As he sank to the ground, he could vaguely see the horrifying image of the person that managed to ambush him, and managed to utter a few last words.

"You're pretty fast for a fat bitch..."

Some unknown time later he woke up. He was shackled next to the other males. He was butt naked and covered in lube and oil, and he was liking none of it.

"Oh for fucks sake...."

They didn't even leave his mask on.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

235 chakra remaining

Katsuro

Katsuro

There he was. In all of his glory. Three red-headed strippers who would put Aphrodite to shame, if he knew who Aphrodite was that is. It was like he was the ice cream and they were the trio of bi-curious women who each wanted to eat from the same cone and he was sure he was going to get lucky at least once. That was until that last shot of sake that tasted slightly bitter. Which was weird because of all alcohol he had consumed during the past hours should have rendered his taste buds as dead as his love life, which just so happened to be nearly non-existent. And it was his mind that had decided to play through what would have happened had he not been drugged and dragged into a dark and damp dungeon. Which caused an embarrassing flood of blood to an undisclosed location. This unfortunate set of events also brought him close enough to consciousness to hear the screaming. Which brought him crashing back to reality with a hangover that would have killed a Bijuu were they actually real.

Rubbing his eyes he looked around the dark room trying to figure out where in the hell he was and why he wasn't sleeping next to three beautifully naked, and willing, redheads who were eating him up like he was the coolest thing since sliced bread. And now what? He was covered in dirt and covered in something that felt and smelled like...

"Why the fuck am I covered in lube?" He went to go rub his eyes to get the sleep out of them when he heard the familiar jangle of chains. "And why the fuck am I shackled to a wall? Jesus guys, when I said I was down for anything it didn't mean I was down for whatever kinky shit this is. And I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk."

His head felt like he was being repeatedly being bashed in by a group of body builders who also felt like putting on the best baby cry in the history of fake baby cries. Not to mention his stomach felt like it was doing Immelmann turns repeatedly, whatever those were. Of course in the back of his mind, buried deep in the mess that had become his mind palace, was information regarding Big Beth and her sex trade operation but his brain just wasn't having right then. Right now he was racking his brain on how he got involved with these Konoha shinobi and and their bachelor parties. Fuck Konoha.

Then he heard the man of the hour speak. Not being a rude person, and being too drunk and drugged to form an immediate reply, he let Hazama finish his introduction. Even after he finished speaking, he had trouble forming a coherent enough sentence to speak. "Know who you are. Guess the sllluuuuts must have hit yew with something extra strong. Katsuro Michik...i. Kumogakure Jounin. Somehow got wrapped up in your guys kinky shit when I only came down cause my cousin said you guys threw hell of a bachelor party. Well, you do."

He pressed two fingers against his temples and rubbing them in a circular motion. He was trying to think of as many plans to get out of this situation as possible. He felt weak. Probably a combination of the drugs and something else. He felt like he was low on chakra and then remembered the chains jangling. Unless they introduced something to their system that absorbed chakra like the lube, he felt as if the chains were sucking the chakra away just like a jutsu he had read about in the past. Something that slowly sucked the chakra away from someone trapped inside it or by it. Damn it, he couldn't remember. This headache was destroying him. Break the chains, more mobility. More mobility, more tactical options. More tactical options, higher chance of success and survival. Right that was the plan. Or it would have been had he not lost his train of thought by someone saying "Oh for fuck's sake..." right next to his head. Now the plan was like their clothes and dignity. Gone. That was when he noticed that he seemed to have a purple-helmeted soldier saluting for all he was worth.

"For fuck's sake is exactly right."

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Ah~ah, are we to become fodder for the ladies, this time round? Oh! Hazama, it looks like that big butt girl took Kali's ring."

The most exciting stag night in the world. Ryuho had had prepared everything for the grand ceremony that is now coming due today. Nothing could have been more accomplished when the Hokage of the village throws all of his efforts into arranging the most ostentatious bachelor's party that any shinobi nation has ever seen. Ryuho had called up all of his contacts and friends to show up tailored and suited for the wedding between his commander of special forces and one of the most stunning kunoichi in the village. And this old coot was made even happier when the groom named him the best men! Ryuho! He bragged all about it to Yuu-chan that day, boasting how he was loved by his most wonderful leafies. This would be a very important military wedding. The Hokage had Hazama's ANBU squad function as the honor guard, so that once the marital duties and vows were said, Ryuho's own Takashi blades would be the first swords that pass over Hazama and Kali Hyuuga's heads as they exit the church. And that'd be the proudest moment of his life, when he would see off the "Just Married" couple, and sign their honeymoon papers so they don't have to return for active duty for god-knows-how-long. The party was held at the bar Ryuho frequented the most, and it was practically an entire nightclub that he had rented. When the sun dimmed its light on the village, it was Las Vegas time. Hundreds of close shinobi swarmed in there followed by any civilians that might have taken interest into what the glamarous ruckus was all about. He remembered dancing on a top of a bar stand before moving on with a couple of decently-looking ladies. He did well in his job. Perhaps too well. The last thing he remembered was taking a transluscent chalice foaming right above the surface, his eyes admiring the small sparks of bubbles that swam underneath, welcomed the golden-yellow bitterness freshen him, and watched as the world spun all around him while the sneer of the devil peered over from above...

Ryuho's eyes flickered open just as one poor soul cried out for his life. Terror and wary hoarseness filled the voice as it echoed throughout the recently-brightened cells, fortified by durable metal bars. Ryuho tried to get up but then he was immediately dragged back down. His body still felt numb from the crazy night he pulled off, but as the blurriness was erased from his vision, and his eyes wandered from his sober friend to the shackles on his arm and leg, Ryuho realized that he certainly wasn't in Konoha no more. The man heard slight plitters of rain outside his cell, and felt warm and sticky... all over him! He felt...different.. as if he was..nude. Ryuho peered down over in between his legs, and resting right behind his post-pubic bush, was HIMSELF. Ryuho's senses immediately turned on, as various chemicals and neurotransmitters all worked to increase his heart rate so he could now fully react to the situation. Ryuho had no idea where his clothes or weapons were, nor did he know why he's in a room with several imprisoned men with their penises flat out in the open, and a whole bunch of erotic and exotic sex toys that Ryuho was very, very familiar with. They were all part of the art of peeking.

"Oh ~ ohh...... my head.." he whimpered as Hazama scolded him. Another man had also begun to regain consciousness and replied to Hazama's inquiry. Quick on his feet, it seemed like Hazama had gotten a general handle on what the situation was, while Ryuho continued to analyze his surroundings, taking into consideration everything his senses could grab hold of and his own vague memory of what happened last night. He heard footsteps approaching, before seeing a masked figure wearing a cloak appearing before them. Their savior from Konohagakure? A ANBU hero sent by the village once they realized the top men have disappeared? Or perhaps it was the executioner? Coming by to admire the guys before he castrates them and engages in passionate necrophilia with the corpses? The following sinister laughter mocking Hazama's despair discouraged Ryuho's hopes. But seconds later, in the blink of an eye, the man was swiftly dispatched and neutralized, by one of the fugliest manwomen Ryuho has ever laid eyes on. Big Beth was biiiigggg.

Ryuho just watched silently as Big Beth and the drugged body left the scene. A minute later, Big Beth returned and dumped the body right between Hazama and he like it was a sac of dog shit. The bars closed once more, and the men were still shackled up. Oh, shit.... Ryuho thought. He had thought about laughing a moment earlier, but decided against doing so as it seemed like the man was on the verge of regaining consciousness. They had to get out of here, murk their kidnappers, get back to Konohagakure for the beautiful wedding waiting for them, and look like they weren't recently escapees who had a massive hangover and had to travel from another country away from a group of kinky kidnappers of questionable femininity. Not to mention Hazama and he badly needed a bunch of fresheners to get rid of the smell of lube, sweat, and sheer horror from their bodies. Now there were at least three men with him, all in the same conditions and in the same plight. "Hoo ~ hehe. It looks like I can give us verrryyy different experiences, huh Hazama? What a mess, what a mess we're in. Can't wait for the next bottle.." he said with slight jubilance. Although they were in an unknown predicament, Ryuho remained relatively calm and cheerful. Although it does not like look individual brute physical force will break them out of these chains, a plethora of experiments to try out had gotten hold of his curiosity. He crossed one leg over another, and wondered to himself what the structure of the shackles were, and wanted to study the mechanisms of the lock holes. Though disorientated, his shinobi mind is still trying to reconnect ideas. His mind wandered over to the wall that the chains were attached to, and just pondered. He thought about Big Beth coming back, and the five of them engaging in a verbal convo of familiarity, where a few compliments here and there could dig a long way into another's psychology. Moods and attitudes relaxing, Ryuho can keep his ground with a lady no matter how unlady-like they are. He still had his groomsman duties, and it was vital that he made it to the wedding stand alongside his friend even if he couldn't attend to it before guests filled up the room.

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Everything was turning up Alder Uzumaki his Captain had taken a shine to him.  Him and Hazama had been doing missions together, then came solo training, and now he had been invited to wedding.  It wasn’t even like he was working providing security or as representative of his clan.  This had been completely social.  What an opportunity!  Alder would not waist this opportunity either the more one built on these chances the more chances would come.  Who have thought all those years ago when he had first came to Konoha as a little boy with his parents that things would have ended up like this.  Some might say that it was because of his Uzumaki blood.  But it was surely Alder had worked hard and it was paying off people were starting to recognize him. One the most important and honoring moments of Alders careers and he had gotten piss drunk.  He had been afforded the opportunity to socialize with the former Hokage and his own Captain Hazama-senpai, for wedding.  It was like a dream when he had first heard the news.  The say its not what you know it is who you know and right now he was forming relationships when some of the most important people in Konoha.  One might argue in the whole Land of Fire.  But not Alder Uzumaki he was humble.  He felt that he still had a long way to go and the was just a light step.  Today however it was not about him was all about Hazama-sempai soon he would be bound in wedded bliss.  

Alder woke to the sounds of screaming but didn’t make the sound out for what it was.  He still felt drowsy the room was spinning or maybe it was just him?  He blinked several times trying to adjust the light.  But the light wasn’t the problem there was something on his face but it wasn’t his ANBU mask it was tight smelled funny and obviously wasn’t his. He moved his hand to remove it but something pulled against it.  Alder realized it had been shackled. Where the hell am I ?  As if triggering a switch in brain pieces of the night came flashing back.  He had left Hazami sempai and Ryuho dono they were supposed to be celebrating his wedding. Today he would join with Kali Hyuuga and together they would head their clan. The wedding of a clan head was like a national holiday in Konoha. And Alder was fortunate to enough to be invited out in the pre activities
 But where were they?  Alder didn’t recognize his surroundings.  The more Alder began to remember the more questions he started asking himself.  Frantically he pulled the same arm dying remove what was on his face.  Looking to his arm for answers if had not been wearing a mask his sickness would have been conveyed to everyone present.   What the fuck!  What happened!? Where am I?  Panicking further would not be of help instead he tried to move his other  it was free.  Tossing the mask off his face the smell still was thick in the air.  The mask had been black leather and resembled a dog.  All over his body were colored spirals.  The hangover was bad enough but he was sticky and dirty to top it off.  This was not a place he had been before this was not Konoha. No not Konoha were they even still in the fire country just what happened?  Now that the mask was off he could see more clearly all around him were toys of many shapes and colors.  But that wasn’t even most shocking thing there were dead bodies around people still chained that Alder didn’t know.
“Where are we?” Flinching even hearing his own voice made his hurt all the worse.  How they got there wasn’t all that important right now.  But steadily Alder formed ideas.  He didn’t normally drink all that much he was aware of his own limit.  So what would have possessed him to get belligerently drunk?  That would have been out of character.  Something else was obviously going on.  He was tied up to a stranger.  This person was not here for the bachelor party… This kinky stuff he was hopping what the former Hokage had planned as a fun outing.  And the most striking evidence of course was the dead bodies.  Alder wondered who they were and what they had went through he felt sorry for them and would remember their faces.  But right now it was important that those who were alive didn’t end up like they did.  Switching into survival mode Alder started to think of a way of escape.  First we have to escape these cuffs.  Channeling chakra was difficult whatever they had been exposed to had greatly diminished access to chakra. Alder then took a greater look at where they were being held it wasn't drugs but the room itself. It was reducing their access to chakra. In order restore access to their reserves then they would have to stop the jutsu. To Alders relief it seemed like it had not affected the chakra that was sealed inside him.

WC 893

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Some Time Ago
((You don't need to read this part if you don't want, I know the post is a little lengthy.))

Nighttime on the Kirigakure docks, or early morning depending on who you asked. The light of the overhead moon was barely visible from within the thick cloud of mist that filled the air at this hour, only the light from strategically placed torches gave citizens enough light to traverse the streets in the dead of night. It was roughly 4:00 am and only a scarce few people could be found wandering the docks at this time, namely shady individuals, the muscle hired to protect their respective ship's cargo that were unlucky enough to get stuck with the graveyard shift, and a middle-aged samurai. Every other night Erwin spent his off hours walking the various districts of Kirigakure, searching for any suspicious activity that could be linked to major criminal activity within the city. As of late a few shinobi have gone missing while on patrol downtown and on the docks, all of which were male. The rumor circulating within the city guard was that it was the work of a cult of desperate and deranged kunoichi that followed a woman who went by the title of Big Beth, the ring leader of a supposed sex slave operation that focused their sight upon male shinobi. Sadly very little was known about this "Big Beth", but if Erwin was lucky he may be able to capture someone linked to her tonight.

"Hmm..." Erwin's quiet but steady pace through the dock district suddenly stopped as he caught the faint outline of a person disappearing into what was supposed to be a sealed warehouse through the mist, although he was uncertain whether or not this person had spotted him and then proceed to duck into said warehouse or simply happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time for Erwin to see them. Since he was currently masking his presence to sensors and wearing his white trench coat it was unlikely they spotted him through the mist, but something in the air seemed... "off". For a brief moment Erwin switched from masking his presence to sensing for other presences before switching back to masking it. Within this brief moment he was able to see the person that ducked within the warehouse, as well as a couple sailors playing cards on their ship, some others doing some rather "private" activities in a lifeboat, and numerous people sleeping within their ship and above their stores. He was also able to tell that his person was female and was lying in wait to ambush anyone unfortunate enough to walk through that warehouse door. This could be the lead he was looking for, but he'd have to be careful if he was going take this woman in, they had already lost some good men to this cult.

In utter silence Erwin leapt to the neighboring warehouse's roof and made his way across to the other, his right hand resting on the handle of his sabre just in case. For most people it would be far too dark to see anything but shadow through the warehouse's skylight, but the trained eyes , or eye, of a veteran soldier could pick up the faintest of movements. He could see the outline of his target near the warehouse's front door, she was certainly an unknown kunoichi and in a great position to kill or subdue anyone that came through that door. There didn't appear to be anyone else within that may have had their presence masked during Erwin's brief sensing, so as quietly as he possibly could Erwin opened the skylight and dropped to the warehouse floor. It was almost as if he was a ghost, stalking his target in perfect silence before dragging them to the underworld. Before the woman could even realize what was happening Erwin drew both of his blades, severed both of her Achilles tendons from behind with his sabre, kicked her right knee out with his right foot, and held his wakizashi to her neck with his left hand. However, before he could question her Erwin was taken by surprise with a syringe to the neck. A skilled kunoichi must have been lying in wait via the Hiding with Camouflage technique, were they specifically targeting him? He lost the majority of his motor control almost instantly, but before being knocked unconscious by the drug he made sure to slit the throat of the woman he had subdued.

"What happened here?"
"He proved to be a little more prepared than we expected."
"I see... just make sure he's properly restrained when you move him to the ship, and make sure to search him, thoroughly."
"What about her?"
"Take her too, we'll dispose of the body at sea so we can't be traced."
"Yes ma'am."

Present Time

"Please GOD NO MORE! Just kill me!"

Erwin awoke to the smell of blood, sweat, and lubricant as a man pleaded to be set free by the gift of death. Wherever he was unspeakable acts were being forced upon other captives, he definitely stumbled across Big Beth’s operation back in Kirigakure. He was completely naked, covered in some sort of lubricative substance, chained to the wall of a cell with shackles that severely limited his ability to mold chakra, surrounded by some rather intimidating “toys”, and he wasn’t alone. They even took his eye patch, and more importantly the lock pic he hid in his empty eye socket for just such an occasion, things looked rather grim indeed. Erwin was still a little light headed from the sedative they gave him but he could see three others in his cell, more if you count the dead bodies on the floor, who also seemed to be in the process of waking up. ”Why the fuck am I covered in lube? And why the fuckam I shackled to a wall? Jesus guys, when I said I was down for anything it didn’t mean I was down for whatever kinky shit this is. And I’m pretty sure I’m still drunk.” “What the fuck happened, Ryuho! I said no strippers! Now we’re in a fucking male sex slaves you dick! I’m supposed to get married today!” "Oh ~ ohh...... my head.." Ryuho? That name sounded familiar to Erwin, but he wasn’t quite clear headed enough to put his finger on it. Either way it sounded like they were abducted during a rather wild bachelor party. It’d be easier to slip a drug into someone’s drink rather than inject it into a sober shinobi’s neck anyway.

“I am Hazama of the Hidden Leaf Village. Today, I am getting married. May I ask your names?” The name Hazama was unfamiliar to Erwin, but now that he knew he was from Konohagakure the name Ryuho finally dawned on him, he was the Leaf’s Hokage. Big Beth was a forced to be reckoned with if she was able to capture a Kage. "Know who you are. Guess the sllluuuuts must have hit yew with something extra strong. Katsuro Michik...i. Kumogakure Jounin. Somehow got wrapped up in your guys kinky shit when I only came down cause my cousin said you guys threw hell of a bachelor party. Well, you do." A Kumogakure Jounin as well? Big Beth’s reach was farther than he had assumed. ”Kehehahahahahahahaha!” Erwin’s train of thought was interrupted by a seemingly disembodied laugh, a guard? No, that couldn’t be, the voice was male and Big Beth’s cultists were all female. ”Well you’re completely fucked then, aren’t you!? And I mean that in both ways!” As his eyes continued to adjust Erwin could see the man that this voice belonged to, another male shinobi but fully garbed and unchained who must’ve traveled through the ground itself to get in here. Even if he was skilled enough to get in here how stupid do you have to be to burst out laughing and insult someone in the middle of a hostile environment. Just as one would expect the female guards noticed this outburst and immediately came to see what was going on. ”Oh shit… You’re pretty fast for a fat bitch…” Just as this man realized his mistake he was treated to the same sedative they gave Erwin when they captured him, stripped of his clothing, and chained up with the rest of them. He now knew where the name “Big Beth” came from.

Erwin simply continued to feign unconsciousness in the mean time, at least until the female guards and their leader left once more and the sound of sexual torture resumed. "Hoo ~ hehe. It looks like I can give us verrryyy different experiences, huh Hazama? What a mess, what a mess we're in. Can't wait for the next bottle.." The Hokage’s tone was a little too calm and cheerful for their predicament, but now wasn’t the time to judge how others displayed their realization of the situation at hand. ”Oh for fuck’s sake…” ”For fuck’s sake is exactly right.” It seemed their would be savior came too, they must’ve given him a smaller amount of sedative. “Where are we?” Yet another man came to, although a little too late to witness everything that had transpired in the past few minutes. ”In a dungeon belonging to a cult of homicidal dominatrixes lead by a woman named Big Beth.” Erwin replied in a hushed tone as to not make the same mistake that their would be savior did. He sat up and started sifting through the “toys” left in their cell as he explained their situation to the late waker. He was looking for a specific type of toy in particular, something battery operated that he could disassemble. ”If you’re curious my name is Erwin, a Jounin of Kirigakure.” He said in the same hushed tone, continuing his search for a battery operated device.

[Word Count: 1403]
[Total: 1403]
[Chakra: 235/250]

Technique(s) Used:

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

(I just have to say. I am very pleased with this thread even though we are in the beginning. We did damn well picking the right people for this. Good Job Everyone, and Thank you for Joining.)

Hazama’s listened to Kumogakure Jounin, introduce himself to the crew as best he could. His couldn’t seem to quiet articulate his record of recent events, but he did acknowledge that he wasn’t clearheaded not just yet. It seemed as, if a liberator had joined their cause, fate had smiled upon, Hazama and company, but it was a wicked grin. The one who had arrived before them seemed to think he was superior to captives as, if maybe they should worship the ground he walked on. As the man continued to provoke the group with his remarks an enemy laid with in his shadow. A crackle of a whip could be heard beckoning the sound of unwanted pleasure. The young suddenly became aware that he was in the same shit that they were in, however he wasn’t fast enough to react. A hypodermic had infiltrated its way into the neck of the Sound Shinobi. He released one last expletive statement before he dropped against the floor. Hazama raised his head slightly as disrobed the young man leaving nothing but skin. As they stood over him the bottle of lubricant drizzled over his flesh. He was immediately disgraced, and confided by shackles like the rest of them. The vixens of the cult seemed to drop the sound shinobi between himself, and Ryuho. The boy would awaken a moment later mortified at his situation. Unlike Kodama, The Fire Shadow seemed to be effected to a much lesser agree than, Hazama, and Co. Was this truly happening? Ryuho spoke to Hazama about the loot that had been removed.

“Oh! Hazama, it looks like that big butt girl took Kali's ring."

The Hyuuga’s heart began to pump the scarlet flow a bit faster. He wasn’t going to panic, but his face became furious with rage, holding onto it wouldn’t do him any good though. Hazama’s ebony hair continued hang low covering most of his exposed to shelter them from visual spectators, if there were any.

“We will get it back, Ryuho.”

He stated as Ryuho began to speak about the tragedy that had fallen upon them. Hazama’s face began a metamorphosis in disgust at what came out of his kage’s mouth.

“Next bottle? You’re waiting for another bottle of lube?”

Hazama had gone through exactly what his kanjis upon his abdominals had stated emotionally. The Five Stages of Grief were placed upon them. He had just completed the final verdict, acceptance. However, The eight foot six, Hyuuga wasn’t accepting that hope was loss. His eyes began to gauge the room, and what he saw was diversity, men and a challenge. Alder had come to his awakening chained like the rest of them, but he seemed a bit more composed. Malik began to inquire where they were being held, or where they were exactly, but before the Anbu Captain could answer his village comrade another being who had escaped his view began to speak from within their tomb. He informed them of who they were dealing with, and where they were. Hazama noticed several scars upon the older man’s solar plexus, and his right bicep. This guy had seen more than a few battles in his day, he seemed wise and composed. He had to be composed scavenging through a bunch of electric dildos, what man could do so without fear? Men who wanted to survive.

“Pleasure to meet you, Erwin of Kirigakure.”

Hazama could see that pacifying narcotic was loosening its hold upon the men, as many of them seemed to gather their vigor once more. Hazama stood quietly as his veins laced his face he had trigged his White Eye.

“There seems be about close to four hundred women here. More than half of them armed, and they seem to all be ranking chunin, and above. There is a constant flow of rain here upon us, I believe we are in the Land of Rain. Our belongings are being held by five shinobi. We appear to be among a group of ninety two men in total including ourselves. We won’t be able to fight our way out of this. We are going to have to dress up as women, in order to gather our clothes, my ring, and other items.”

Hazama paused slightly as some of the corpses began to release themselves with gas, and slight twinkles of urination.. This was truly gross, it already smelled like ass, and with the heat it was very humid inside of the cell, the whole estate. The temperature was a high 89 in degrees.

“I don’t need to tell anyone here we’re going to have to work together. We should get going soon as we are going to be raped. The ratio of women to men here is about four to one. We have about four minutes before they arrive”

Hazama stated as he charged, and released the chakra from his left, and right finger tips to release, Ryuho, and Katsuro from their willing, and unwilling incarceration. Each Empty Hollow hit the pins in the shackles of the wrist perfectly allowing their wrist to fall freely. Hazama would need help escaping from his shackles when any of the shinobi removed the shackles from their ankle as well.
Hazama eyes looked at the dead mass of flesh once again giving him an idea.

If we can disguise those corpses to replicate our image we can use them as decoys. It will buy us a bit more time, if we prepare it right, and put them into the shackles.

He suggested as he began to increase the range of his Byakugan waiting to alert the Sex Slave Squad of any untold and foreseen obstacles that were going to get in their way. They would be first to escape the folds of Big Beth, and her horny underlings.

Jutsu
Spoiler:

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

(Ura isn't posting so the next person who can post is Katsuro)

9Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro felt his complete faculties slowly returning to him. He began thinking clearer and coming up with better plans than the simple get out of shackles to have higher chance of success plan he came up with originally. He also went through his memorized jutsu he could perform while under the influence of the chakra blocking chains. There was only one that would be useful in the situation. And it could easily be enough for them to escape their shackles should he be able to actually perform the jutsu. He just needed to get his hands close enough to perform hand seals. Then the soft pinging and sound of the pins hitting the ground brought him out of his internal dialogue that he was having with himself.

In an effort to minimize the noise of the chains hitting the hard floor, Katsuro made sure to quickly grab the chains in his hands to keep them from clanging loudly and bringing guards towards the sound. He carefully laid the chains on the ground, close to the wall so as to not be kicked by accident, before bring his hands together in a snake hand seal. It didn't take long for a round stick that has a slightly smaller diameter than the pins to form from his hand. The six inch stick was probably strong enough to take a beating that would be required to force the pins from the holes that held their ankles captive. The same snake hand seal was perform and this time, instead of a stick being formed, a wooden mallet was formed. It would be able to double as a weapon and a tool until they reclaimed their gear.

He then went to work freeing his ankles with a series of quick, hard strikes to the top of the stick that would hopefully drive the pins from their housing. Once each pin was free from their housing and his ankles free he would maneuver to the Hyuga groom before beating the pins from the shackles on his hands and his ankles before moving to the other prisoners after that. As he did this he listened to the idea that Hazama had come up with and mulled it over inside of his head. It could work if they thought they were supposed to still be asleep but he doubted they were supposed to stay unconscious for a long period of time. They probably relished in the bondage aspect and striking fear into their victims.

With the temperature in the room nearing ninety degrees and the humidity being extreme, Katsuro felt like he was suffocating in the room.  The smell of ass, piss, and dead bodies wasn't helping his case any at all either.  He was sure they were all probably suffering from a mild case of dehydration from the heat and the lube was making holding the tools incredibly difficult.  Their escape wouldn't be easy but it was still possible.  He liked the odds that four hundred enemy kunoichi vs four shinobi from different villages

"That's a decent idea Hazama," he said as he worked on on Erwin's wrist shackles, leaving only Ryuho still shackled by his ankles. "It should give us at least a little while before they realize the deception. But I don't feel right about leaving behind eighty odd men behind to suffer the same fate as these poor souls." He paused a moment to drive the final pin from Erwin's ankle shackles before moving to see if Ryuho needed assistance getting his shackles off. Once he found out he would begin speaking again. "Depending on the state of the men around us we could build our own little army and, depending on how much time, I may be able to arm most of us with blunt weapons. I'm sure most of these guys would be willing to get some revenge on these skag piles that call themselves women." He wiped some of the sweat that was beginning to sting his eyes. "No matter what we choose to do, we will get you to your wedding on time. Only way I can say thank you for inviting me to that massive party."

He gave a small laugh at his promise as he offered the wooden mallet to both Erwin and Ryuho, whichever wanted to claim the blunt weapon. Katsuro preferred to fight with his fists over weapons. No matter what happened they would need to now get out of the cells without alerting their captures to their escape plan. With his special talents with wood jutsu, Katsuro guessed he would probably end up being the the escape artist on their prison break. Of course should they choose leave any men behind in cells, Katsuro would send word for Kumogakure shinobi to come as quickly as possible to rescue them.

"Four hundred versus four.  I like our odds."

Spoiler:

10Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:04 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

It appeared as if others had awoken in this madhouse of deviant horror. Reactions were similar - that perculiar expression of terror and confusion as if one woke up to see that all of their fingers were all gone. They were potential tragic victims united here through different causes, and all of them fell for the same person. It was interesting how "colorful" they were, for it was rare for shinobi from three of the great villages unwittingly gathered. Ryuho glanced at Erwin as he rummaged through the myriad of toys, as if were trying to pick out a particular one that he liked. A strange fellow, Ryuho had thought to himself, but there was also an instinct that told him that the man was taking this chance to try to find a way out of there rather than savoring his final moment by joining in on this grotesque pleasure. More men beginning to wake up was good. Ryuho began to feel a bit more unperturbed after he corrected Hazama in that he innocently meant a bottle of sake to dowse himself of this memory of nightmares. His composture was nearly lost when Hazama reported his findings from his Byakugan. "Oh ~ oh~ no, four hundred sounds like a massive orgy fest...." Ryuho cried out as the numbers indicated that each woman had the opportunity to rape at least three men here. And with them being actual kunoichi, that meant there wasn't any fighting back if they were being restrained of their chakra abilities. What a deviant plan... Ryuho thought. If he had known about the true perils of this group, he would have strengthened his efforts to combat them. Unfortunately, from looking at Big Beth, it seemed unlikely any of the women were pleasant to the eyes, therefore there was no positivity, no bright side, no benefit, nothing to look forward to in the slightest bit even if they should lose everything here - their dignity, freedom, and possibly their lives. Still, he commended how Captain Hazama conquered the group and took control over their direction. Truly, a man is to be made of today.

As he had expected, Hazama's Taijutsu was effective in this situation. Constructs of chakra met with their shackles, and with a quick twist, Ryuho was able to free himself from some of his constraints, reuniting him with more of his chakra reserves. He cupped the shackles in between the palm and backhand. Ryuho dared not to get up yet, in fear that further noise might alert Big Beth and her goons. He messaged his wrists, rolled his neck, and tried to relax his shoulder. So long as he could control his chakra more properly now, even the most basic Ninjutsu would provide huge help here. But alas, although he was a warrior, he was primarily a swordsman and the options he had were severely limited still. Ryuho's eyes widened as the man from Kumo was a man with a plan. Displaying his unique Senju abilities to him, he had worked the pin on his ankles until they were free. He did not need to move at all, for Hazama with his Byakugan could see anything that was coming their way. Ryuho dared to be bold. He picked up one of the toys, yes firmly in the grip of one of his hands. He decided to turn away from the eyes of the other men, with his ankle right on the shackle that is touching the ground now. This would help minimize the noise. Now, this was going to be rough, but he could do it so long as the only thing to worry about were their surrounding walls. Applying the transformation jutsu on the joystick, he would make it thinner before placing it right in the hole of the pin that held the chain to the wall. Firmly fitting it with barely any more space, he poured all of his arm strength right in that area and giving it an excruciating number of seconds, twisted it off, and safely placed the shackle on the ground. He then gave the joystick a bladed edge - clearly this was no longer usable in practical sexual activities. To be honest, so long as he got his hands on a real pair of swords, he did not need to retrieve the original pair. The Takashi was almost an abstract, an idea that lives on through generations as an immortal legend by the Nakata. Perhaps even the pair that was stolen from him was not truly the original in the first place.

Now that he was reunited with his chakra reserves and could fully control his chakra now, Ryuho felt powerful again. He could use Ninjutsu and burn the whole place down, but that was unreasonable. "Oh ~ hoo ~ hoo, how the tables have begun to turn, my fellow shinobi". He knew that the other men were aware that the shinobi cell was freeing themselves ,and were only to eager to receive their liberation as well. Taking Katsuro's wooden mallet momentarily, he would use it to free Alder from his shackles as soon as possible. With at least five Jounin levels working to leave, things seemed to have brightened up a lot. "Mhm ~ mhm, yes. These men have probably suffered more than us. They long for their homes once more. Like us, they should return to where they belong".

Big Beth gonna get murked.

11Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Only as his eye fully  adjusted to the light was he able to properly gauge his cellmates. The “man of the hour”, so to speak, was far larger than Erwin had originally wagered. Hazama was essentially a giant amongst them, roughly eight and a half feet tall give or take from what Erwin could tell. Everyone else seemed to be roughly the same size as himself, although he wouldn’t be able to truly tell until everyone was standing. Bight Beth was playing with fire when she locked all of them in the same cage. It was likely that she thought her forces were capable enough to handle any sort of escape attempt, that her dungeon was more than secure enough to contain shinobi of their rank and skill, but that arrogance presented an easily exploitable crack in her defenses. As Hazama bickered with the former Hokage about his bottle comment Erwin continued his search for a battery operated “device”, finally happening across one that would suit his needs. To be more specific Erwin wasn’t after the device itself, but what lay within the device, although unscrewing the cap at the bottom was proving to be rather difficult considering he was coated in lube.

“Pleasure to meet you, Erwin of Kirigakure.” ”If only it were under better circumstances.” Erwin replied politely in a hushed tone, Hazama’s concern about the wedding may be a little out of place but at least he was civil. Failing to open the batter operated “device” with his bare hands Erwin had to turn to his surroundings for aid, namely the chains that bound him to the wall. Wrapping the two chains around the “toy” in opposite directions, one around the upper portion and one around the lower, Erwin managed to get a grip on the slippery rubber with the metal of their binding, twisting the cap open by pulling the chains in opposite directions. Making sure to not to make too much noise Erwin separated the two parts of the device, laying the larger portion containing the batteries on the cell floor while focusing on the small cap. With a little bit of fingerwork the spring that kept the batteries in contact with each other was repurposed into a makeshift lockpick and put to work on Erwin’s ankle shackle.

“There seems be about close to four hundred women here. More than half of them armed, and they seem to all be ranking chunin, and above. There is a constant flow of rain here upon us, I believe we are in the Land of Rain. Our belongings are being held by five shinobi. We appear to be among a group of ninety two men in total including ourselves. We won’t be able to fight our way out of this. We are going to have to dress up as women, in order to gather our clothes, my ring, and other items. I don’t need to tell anyone here we’re going to have to work together. We should get going soon as we are going to be raped. The ratio of women to men here is about four to one.  We have about four minutes before they arrive”.” "Oh ~ oh~ no, four hundred sounds like a massive orgy fest...."

After freeing his leg Erwin glanced up towards the giant of a man as he spoke, quietly laying the chain connected to his ankle shackle on the ground in the process. At first he wondered how Hazama got this information but his curiosity was sated as he looked upon the man’s face through the dim light, he was a Hyuuga. Regardless their odds weren’t good, and for Erwin to be of much use in combat he would need a weapon. Mulling over potential escape plans in his head Erwin went to work on his wrist shackle with his makeshift lockpick just as Kumogakure’s Katsuro finished popping the pins out of his with what appeared to be a wooden spike, a Senju? All the while Hazama was using small pinpoint chakra bursts to free Ryuho from his wrist shackle, who then used a transformation jutsu on a “toy” to pop out the pin that held his ankle chain to the wall. Two high ranking individuals from famously powerful clans, add a former Kage, another high ranking individual, and himself and the odds were already looking up for them. However Erwin couldn’t help but wonder if using jutsu, even small ones, was wise. For all they knew there could be sensors watching over the facility.

”If we can disguise those corpses to replicate our image we can use them as decoys. It will buy us a bit more time, if we prepare it right, and put them into the shackles.”

”That’s a decent idea Hazama. It should give us at least a little while before they realize the deception. But I don't feel right about leaving behind eighty odd men behind to suffer the same fate as these poor souls. Depending on the state of the men around us we could build our own little army and, depending on how much time, I may be able to arm most of us with blunt weapons. I'm sure most of these guys would be willing to get some revenge on these skag piles that call themselves women. No matter what we choose to do, we will get you to your wedding on time. Only way I can say thank you for inviting me to that massive party.”

Erwin held his hand up to notify Katsuro that he had already picked the lock of his wrist shackle then quietly placed that chain on the ground next to the one that was previously connected to his leg. It was wise for everyone to stay roughly where their bindings were to avoid making much noise, apart from leaning to help the nearest person, but Erwin was confident enough to move around. As he listened to Katsuro speak Erwin rose to a slightly crouched state and moved around the room in utter silence to pick the locks of any remaining shackles, making sure to keep his eyes and ears trained on the hallway. Both Hazama and Katsuro had fairly good plans, and in order to escape they would likely need to make use of both of them. Once everyone was free of their shackles Erwin silently returned to his “spot” and sat back down. If anyone were to pay attention to Erwin’s face they would probably have noticed that he always kept his left eye shut. Not that he was hiding a transplanted dojutsu or anything, but there really wasn’t a use to opening it seeing as there wasn’t anything there.

”Four hundred versus four. I like our odds.”

”Oh ~ hoo ~ hoo, how the tables have begun to turn, my fellow shinobi. Mhm ~ mhm, yes. These men have probably suffered more than us. They long for their homes once more. Like us, they should return to where they belong."

Erwin may have taken Katsuro up on his wooden mallet offer but he wasn’t sure how effective his abilities would be able to channel through Senju wood, that and he was more accustomed to weapons of the bladed variety, so he let Ryuho take it. Sitting in silence for a moment Erwin pondered what the best course of action would be, should they shackle up the dead bodies in the cell too look like them and take their chances? Should they lie in wait and ambush the unsuspecting kunoichi when they enter the cell? They only had four minutes to decide their immediate course of action, as long as they were able to take out or fool the women coming towards their cell it would buy them a little extra time to think of a long term plan. ”They’ll be expecting the corpses on the floor, if we use them to take our place then sneak out of the cell they’ll notice the lack of bodies…” Erwin started, speaking in a hushed tone as he pondered their next moves. ”... If we can successfully disguise them it would be possible to switch places with them and ambush the kunoichi if they enter the cell.” Of course this plan would only work if one of them had the capabilities to alter the appearance of these corpses.

”However, I’m worried about the possibility of an enemy sensor, they may not have noticed us yet but it could only be a matter of time. We’ll need to be quick, given their current lack of oversight I doubt there’s a sensor spying on us now but once they start to suspect something all it would take is a single sensor to notice the lack of our presence to put the entire base on high alert.” Erwin paused once more as he mulled over as many potential outcomes as he could, some ending fairly good and others that were downright grim. ”Given our odds I suggest we free all the men we can as quickly and quietly as possible once we deal with the women currently on their way. A full scale riot will throw them off our tracks and allows us to reclaim our equipment, then we can focus on taking down the organization as a whole.” His suggestion used the other captured men as distractions and scapegoats so they could take down Big Beth’s organization from the shadows, trying to get everyone out alive would only guarantee their demise. He could think of worse ways to die than fighting back against your captors, leaving the others caged and waiting for rescue wouldn’t benefit anyone.

[Word Count: 1226]
[Total: 2629]
[Chakra: 235/250]

#SoundOfSilence:

12Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:21 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

(Alder are you posting? I'll be giving you until tomorrow about 10 am)

13Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The drugs were running through Alder’s system must have been receding because the situation was becoming clearer.  It appeared that most everyone amongst them was a ninja from one village or another.  This Big Beth must possess quite a capable group of people to overwhelm and imprison so many ninja so far Alder was hearing they were all at least jounin but because they had over powered his own captain and former Kage ranks didn’t matter. Introducing himself to the others who didn’t already know him there was no point in keeping secrets they might as well bare it all like the naked and lube covered bodies.  “ Greetings Erwin of Kirgakure, I’m Alder also of Konoha”.  This situation if wasn’t already embarrassing enough was reflecting horribly on Konohagakure.
With number of woman around it seemed like a solid plan to dress up as they did.  But they would also have to clean themselves up as much as possible.  The room they were in smelled horrid and that odor would be sure to stick them as well. As the corpses began to move slightly as their bodies let go of their bowels Alder was visibly distraught.  Upon hearing that they were in Amegakure the wheels began to turn in his own head.  He had infilitrated this city before well more like they had let him in.  But he still had a good idea of the cities layout but this wouldn’t really be useful until they made it outside.  The thought of four hundred woman seeking pleasure would excite most men but Alder wasn’t so susceptible to the ideas of pleasure.  He thought of them just like would a male enemy.  If anything they were more dangerous because they were woman.  In Konoha woman took special classes in the academy on using their gender to their advantage..
“There seems be about close to four hundred women here. More than half of them armed, and they seem to all be ranking chunin, and above. There is a constant flow of rain here upon us, I believe we are in the Land of Rain. Our belongings are being held by five shinobi. We appear to be among a group of ninety two men in total including ourselves. We won’t be able to fight our way out of this. We are going to have to dress up as women, in order to gather our clothes, my ring, and other items. I don’t need to tell anyone here we’re going to have to work together. We should get going soon as we are going to be raped. The ratio of women to men here is about four to one.  We have about four minutes before they arrive”.” "Oh ~ oh~ no, four hundred sounds like a massive orgy fest...."
“They maybe woman but at times woman pocess an even greater strength then men do be careful.  Think of them not just woman but a force that managed to capture us, something to be reckoned with.” On that note Alder got to work. Unlike the man from Kirigakure he was not worried about sensors as long as they continued to to channel techiques of low power they weren't likely to catch attention. The chains didn't completely shut down chakara so it would be expected that the captives were trying summon forth their chakra to escape. But over time their chakra would be sucked dry and they would be unable to recover it due to the shackles.
Following his captains lead it was time to break free mucus spread from Alder’s pores making it easier for him to slip his own cuffs.  Rotating his thumb he pushed it as far below his palm as possible it would hurt but because of the mucus he would be able to slip the cuffs.  Every shinobi should have away to get to escape from restraints so as this it was basic to the academy but Alder would not mock those who needed help.  It was a solid plan as always Hazama’s subordinate had great respect for him.  The numbers were really not in their favor.  Hopefully the members of the other villages would not have too much pride to follow a plan led by another village.  As the shackles fell to the floor Alder felt his connection to his chakra supply strengthen.  Like Ryuho he used the transformation technique turning into a heavy set girl with freckles read hair and pig tails.  For those that liked them large Alder was their girl.  His transformation didn’t appear to have been completed however because on his forehead a green spiral remained. My transformation can’t be completed normally in these situations Lola takes care of me but I can’t summon her under these conditions hopefully they won’t notice. Bending over he rummaged through the sex toys looking for something particularly useful until he found large brown flesh colored horse dildo with plastic prongs on the head.  Slapping it on his free palm Alder felt the wait and then proceed to swing around getting used to the weight.  Putting it in between the chest of his transformation the breast he now had held them up.
”If we can disguise those corpses to replicate our image we can use them as decoys. It will buy us a bit more time, if we prepare it right, and put them into the shackles.”
Dragging one of the bodies against the wall were he had before he used the transformation jutsu making it look like himself complete with the green spiral that still dotted his forhead.

jutsu used & active:
Chakra 245/260 77.5

14Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:11 am

Xi Xi

Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

(Had to make a short reply kinda busy)

Hazama body could fill the warmth of the air inside of the cell. He was mildly embarrassed standing bare ass before company, however he was lucky that Katsuro had freed him from his captivity. He stood about one meter away from everyone. Last thing he wanted was to have his endowment infront of anyone's face. The Hyuuga continued to watch the mob of women began to avenue their way to the bondsman of pleasure. However, Hazama, Alder, Erwin, and Ryuho did not want any form of delectation they wanted exile from this place.

"Three minutes and fifty six seconds before they arrive. "

Hazama stated as his large hands grasped the bodies of the non living and began to shackle them in chains as he addressed Erwin the Kirigakure-nin's statements.

"I agree, but that wouldn't be hard to do. We can ambush them here, and take them completely by surprise. Clone jutsu should suffice as a decoy, it's dark in here we can use the shadows to our advantage. We will deal with seven of them six will die, and one will live. The living will be a victim of interrogation she will tell us what we want, and need to know. After this endeavor, we will get our equipment. As for now we will stick together, and part ways after we've killed Big Beth. She has my wedding ring."

Hazama stated as he leaned his back against the dungeon of nothingness upon the darkest side of cell, As Alder continued to finish off the last of the transformation jutsu. The gray clouds of smoke quickly dissipated with in the air giving off no signal that a snare of death was coming. Hazama eyes continued to mark the paces of their captors.

"Ryuho, Erwin, Alder times almost up, we've got less than two minutes now. Oh, and Ryuho Kali will know nothing about this."

15Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:36 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

(ooc idk what happened so im exiting)

16Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Djinn

Djinn
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

(is this a bust, or a dead thing, because I have invested time into this. If so can I at least know so I am not tied into multiple threads)

17Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Empty Re: Tied in a Knot [Konoha Wedding Event] Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:12 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

((Personally I'd rather finish this than call it a bust, with Alder leaving I think that just leaves Xi, V, and myself in that posting order. As long as V's up for it we can continue on and decide whether or not to npc out the rest or whatever.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum