Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Day to Relax[Open, Social]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:40 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It was a new day and with this new day came a new chapter and challenge. With each step Kobachi took a rubber peg accompanied the normal sound of his step. Finally getting used to what people called crutches, Kobachi was ready to leave the hospital and go back and live his own life. As he approached the exit of the hospital both of the glass doors opened automatically and the receptionist called out saying bye to Kobachi. In turn he looked over hie shoulder and waved to her with his left hand. Mochi positioned on his head did the same with the addition of a small squeal. Placing his hand back on the crutches grip and tucking the base under his arm pit, he began to move out of the hospital. His pace was hindered greatly, with only one leg being usable and this being on his left side with the rest of his working limbs. His right arm pent up in a cast and held by a sling, the his torso and right shoulder bandaged tightly underneath his Gi, lastly his leg around his knee was wrapped tightly in bandages this being over his clothing. Then there were the stitches under each of the bandages and then there were internal protein base stitches on his appendix which was hemorrhaging from his sensei's jutsu as well.

But now all was well . . . well he was recovering from his recovery. One slow movement at a time, he stayed to the side of the road as the citizens of Kumogakure moved on by without a care in the world. He was once like them and it made him really appreciate the times he could walk at a normal pace, but it didn't make him fall into a state of self pity, he was far above that and he simply smiled it off as he continued his voyage. Where to? He had no cue, but it wasn't long before he was approached by one of the Jounin he typically saw guarding the gates, he was dressed casually so Kobachi figured he was off today. "Oh geez what happened to you? I told you all that adventuring and stuff can be dangerous. Here let me give you a hand, it'll be faster than using this crutch." Kobachi nervously laughed to the mans words, but accepted his help letting the man take the crutch and swoop in under the boys good side assisting him with walking.

"Hey don't just chuckle at me, tell me what happened. Usually you can't stop your mouth from moving when you have a good story about one of your journeys." It was true, usually after his trips off out of the Land of Lightning he couldn't stop looking for people to converse with when he had the time. This was mostly so he could practice his English, but he wondered if people saw it as he was a talkative person, regardless an explanation was wanted so it'd be given. "Hehe, I had a spar with a ninja from here. It became a little bit off of hand." He didn't want to slander his sensei's name so he just kept the details to a minimum and the Jounin seemed to take note that Kobachi didn't want to talk about it. "I see, if you don't want to talk about it just tell me haha. Oh and the correct phrase is "out of hand"." Kobachi's eyes widened and he felt a little embarrassed for he had been practicing that figure of speech during his stay at the hospital and the nurse hadn't corrected him any of the times he said off of hand. "Oh, hehe now I feel silly. Mochi, can yo-" Before he could even finish his sentence the small chimp was already scurrying in Kobachi's Gi to get his notepad and pencil. He seemed to be much more active in being helpful lately, Kobachi guessed he took note of his impairment and the fact he would need much more help. "Hmm, this is a problem. I am a person who uses their right hand to write." The Jounin looked at figured he helped Kobachi out a bit more. "Here I'll write it down for you." Mochi looked at Kobachi and the Genin nodded in approval. Handing the notepad and pencil with no eraser to the man, he flipped through to the most recent page. Examining Kobachi's handwriting it was actually pretty neat unlike he expected. He figured it would be silly for his handwriting to be sloppy further thinking, since it was only the boys handle on English that was needing work. Writing down the phrase, the Jounin noticed Kobachi's penmanship  was actually neater than his own, which kind of embarrassed him.

"Wow, you have some nice handwriting Kobachi, look." He showed the teen the notepad before gazing forward as to not walk into something. Kobachi smiled big as he saw it was indeed true. "Maybe you should learn to write with your left hand too though. Make it a challenge for you while your right hand is out of service. Ambidextrous ninja's are very valuable." Kobachi looked at the man a bit confused as Mochi scurried back onto the top of his head. "Oh, ambidextrous means they can use both hands very well. One isn't better than the other, so you would be able to write with your left and right hand." "Wow that sounds like a cool challenge. I will try it out and hope I can do it." The Jounin smiled and nodded, then stopped. Well sorry, but this is my stop right here, so I'll have to leave you." Putting the crutch back under Kobachi's arm, Kobachi bowed to the best of his ability then waved. "Thank you for your help and company." The man waved back then disappeared behind a curtain to what Kobachi assumed was a restaurant. Now it was time to figure out what to do with his day.

He figured while thinking of what to do, it'd be best to keep moving in the general direction of his home so his trip to get to his house wouldn't be far once he was tired, though he'd probably fall asleep in the middle of the village anyhow. So, as time rolled on he found himself in Kumogakure's park underneath a tree with his straight legs in front of him. Children ran around and elders sat on the benches and spoke about whatever old people talked about. Kobachi just watched and enjoyed the day as he petted Mochi who was laying on his lap napping.

2A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:57 am

Anonymous

A Day to Relax[Open, Social] L9WWTop
" Vengeance is key . . . "

Kōka decided today would be a fine day to obtain friends, considering she had so little acquaintances. She stretched her arms as she rose from her bed and began her morning rituals. The life of a young teen living alone can be as it seems; lonely and miserable. Not only that, she lived perched on one of Kumogakure's many mountains, secluded. It was the only place she could afford being a lonely Genin. Once finished with her morning rituals, including the morning meditations by her blade, Kōka made her way out of her small home and into the world, her vision slightly blurred by the clouds that loomed around the mountains. Kōka trekked her way down the mountain with ease, she was a ninja after all.

Upon arriving at the main portion of the village, she began to look around for anyone to socialize with, but most were either adults, kids or animals. It was most likely that most ninjas were on missions elsewhere, but . . . Just maybe there could be one? Kōka ventured out and into the Kumo Park, a famous park for relaxing and cloud watching. She only seen more of the elderly and toddlers. " Ugh. This was a wasted effort. " Upon turning around to walk back to her home, she tripped over a rogue rock and landed atop a young boy's lap. She was face first into the grass, her crotch area on the boy's crotch area. Kōka's skirt was slightly raised, so from the right angle, it could be peered in and any pervert could see her business.

Words Achieved: 265
Ryo Earned: 25

3A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi was simply people watching enjoying the shade, the weather, the clouds, all this area had to offer him in this moment. His head steady petting the small chimp in his lap, he noticed a girl not too far away and she seemed to be looking for someone or something. Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak to her to possibly help, she had turned an undoubtedly tripped. "Oi!" He exclaimed as he shoved the resting Mochi off his lap in fear of the simian being crushed. With the monkey out of the way, the girl fell onto Kobachi and her weight was being pressed into a curious area and his damaged leg as well. A short lived yelp of pain was released from Kobachi's mouth as the recovering leg was landed on. Normally he wouldn't be, but in this instance e was actually glad that most of the girls weight was being applied elsewhere. But still . . . it was unsettling for the teen, the whole scenario, but things had just gotten worse. The cause of this additional feeling of misfortunet was the way her skirt was lifted allowing any and all to catch a glimpse. Maybe not the smartest move, but it was on impulse and Kobachi figured it was in the girls best interest. Quickly moving his left hand against the girls skirt he held it down, but in his panic it was being held down were the butt and thighs met, meaning Kobachi was in dangerous territory. He could be in hotter water, but this water was probably hot enough to quickly get him burnt, though maybe the girl would have mercy on a cripple and a cripple in pain at that. "Aye, please be careful as you remove yourself please." He was oblivious to the fact he was touching a forbidden area and wasn't worried about the fact that two . . . unique areas were being pressed against the other. Mochi on the other hand wouldn't take so kind to the intrusion. His nap broken and his master in pain, the small chimp would mount the girls head and repetitively jump on it as if to press the girls face into the grass.

4A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 am

Anonymous

Even though Kōka's face couldn't be seen underneath dirt, one could only imagine the expressions that lit her face. Not only was she being pummeled by a small monkey, she was also being felt up by a young boy that she accidentally fell on. Kōka flung her head up, knocking the monkey off and allowing dirt to fly. Her now dirtied head glaring at both the boy and his hand, alternating glances before grimacing deeply in anger. She then stood, breathing heavily for she had not ever been in a situation that awkward and weird nor anything close to it. Kōka began to wipe her face off and she grimaced in disgust. She then turned to the small monkey and began to crack her knuckles, attempting to alert it and possibly scare it.

Whether that worked or not, Kōka would hold out her hand, slightly blushing as it reminded her of the event that just unfolded. " I apologize. I should have watched where I was going. " Her hand was there to help him up after noticing his harmed leg.

Words Achieved: 180
Ryo Earned: 15

Last edited by Kōka Sarutobi on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

5A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

With the girls head flinging up, Mochi was tossed a small distance, but more importantly the monkey had added the girl onto his list of enemies next to the pigeons and squirrels that lingered outside of Kobachi's home. Landing on all fours, the monkey would pay no mind to her cracking knuckles, as he would scurry to his masters lap in a protective position on all fours almost like a feline, pretty amusing. With one eye wincing in pain, he chuckled through it was he used his hand the wasn't bound in a cast and sling to pet Mochi. "Calm Mochi. She does not mean it." He would say with a pained smile on his face as he scratched the monkey's head. His smile changing its tempo from a facade to hide pain, to a genuine display of greeting, Kobachi looked up at the girl and saw her hand held out. He didn't really want to accept it, but something in his gut told him not to deny her help. Nodding and gently grabbing her hand with his left, he got back up to his foot. Not feet, since the other was unusable for now, but instead he was steadily on his foot, before bending over and picking up his crutch that was beside him. Mochi climbing up his frame in ticklish movements, the chimp sat atop his head with crossed legs.

Bowing his head to the best of his crippled ability, he would lift his head afterwards and give the female a nervous smile. "No apology is needed. It is probably a sign that I have been sitting down too long." He would chuckle a bit then pause and look around, before adding on. "Before you fell down . . . were you looking for a person or item?" His faced housed curiosity as his sleek feline like eyes peered at hers. If it wasn't evident by now with his weird speak, then his accent that accompanied it would give away the fact he was a foreigner and didn't naturally speak English.

6A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:02 am

Anonymous

Kōka simply rested the boy's arm over her shoulder and since she was a ninja it would be easy to help him. Kōka witnessed as the monkey was very protective of his friend, and as funny as it is, Kōka hasn't received a monkey summoning or pet yet even though her clan has an eternal bond with them. She simply sighed, but was quickly asked of her intentions in the park. She stopped. " Well, I was looking for a fellow ninja of my rank to enjoy missions together. I haven't been placed with a squad, and probably won't be. So I needed someone to team up with, y'know? " She asked, telling a piece of the truth. " By the way, where do you want to go? I might as well drop you off at that place and maybe, if you want, " She began, getting a bit flustered for the first time. " We could work on that team effort. "

Words Achieved: 163
Ryo Earned: 15

7A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi was shocked to see how straight forward the girl was with assisting him as she hoisted his arm over her shoulder. The smile that was preexisting on his face, heated up in sheer delight. She seemed like she was a tough one at first, but she apparently wasn't as bad as she let on at first. "Ninja of your rank . . . I just got boosted to a Chunin, but . . . when I recover I would love to be company on some missions with you." Kobachi couldn't put his finger on it and give it a name, for the feeling was foreign to is body, but it was an odd ticklish feeling in his gut. Maybe some of the medication his brother had put him of to recover, pain killers and things like that . . . yeah that was it.

Now with an aid to help him around, Kobachi was mobile again. His plans were to simply rest in the park then head to his house that was close by when he got tired, but with company and someone willing to help him walk, he could actually do something, but hearing the girls words, he was a bit confused. Where was this place at r was she offering to take him where he wanted to go? Given that she was supporting his weight they were at a pretty personal range, he could practically feel the girl get flustered and it made him mirror her behavior, but he snapped out of the when Mochi lightly bonked him on the head. Smiling out of the state or maybe it was a daze, regardless Kobachi was back in his mind and was thinking. "Hmmm. Are you hungry for food? I have been eating nasty food from the hospital for two weeks now and something else sounds good. If you are not hungry, we can do another activity though." Kobachi would smile as he would turn his head and look over at her, before realizing names hadn't been exchanged and also he hadn't given his apology. "I almost forgot. I am Kobachi Monzaemon and this is Mochi. I would like to apologize for touching your rear earlier . . ." He chuckled a little obviously a bit embarrassed about what he had done and also a bit embarrassed to say his explanation. "When you fell over . . . your small dress." He wasn't aware of what the clothing article was called, "had lifted up and I did not want . . . weird? . . . yes weird people to see your privacy." He was aware he hadn't nailed the wording, but the gist was expressed.

8A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:52 am

Anonymous

Kōka was used to aiding comrades in battle, specifically the other kids in the academy when they trained and the like. She began to walk to no where in particular simply because she didn't know where he lived. Hoping he'd tell her, Kōka stopped and waited, but not for long. She was surprised by his offer of lunch. She wasn't used to having lunch with others, or at least she hadn't since being out of the academy. She usually sits in her dreary home and eats alone at the table. " Well, I'd like to, but . . . " She began, looking at Ramen Shop. " Never mind, lets go. "

However, before she could take another step, she was responded to by an apology. She then blushed because the thought of his hand on her butt was a bit embarrassing. W-Why am I . . . I never blush . . . I need to be strong. Like I've always had to be. Kōka looked down and the redness from her cheeks began to fade. " It's fine, no need to apologize, I was the one who fell over. I'm never that clumsy. " She answered, regaining her slightly confident and calm demeanor. She noticed his weird speech and was slightly puzzled. Most people speak pretty well unless they're young or have a disorder, or injury, I wonder why he speaks so foreign. And why most people speak the same language nowadays. She simply shrugged. " I'm Kōka Sarutobi, " She gave a smile, one that showed that she was trying. " Now, how about Ramen for lunch? " She would ask, walking toward the building.

Words Achieved: 278
Ryo Earned: 25

9A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:36 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The mouth of the crippled ninja went slightly agape as a hint of doubt was evident in Koka's words. The moment of silence she took to think was enough time to make Kobachi's expectations drops and he mentally prepared himself and mustered up the strength to walk to a restaurant alone . . . but he was spared. Something had changed her mind and Kobachi wasn't sure what it was, but he was glad it happened and that feeling of contentment was displayed on his face.

As time continued to roll on, but not far from the last rush of feeling Kobachi felt, he saw Koka's cheeks bloom into a heated red, which made his heart thump strongly in his chest. That or he was just more aware of his heart beat and soon enough it was racing like a rabbit fleeing an unseen predator. His lips parted to speak, but a harmless strike to his head caused them to open wider, but in confusion. It was Mochi and he didn't look satisfied. The look of a mother prepared to scold her child was displayed on his face and Kobachi understood. It was new to him and it was an unknown weakness, Kobachi was just now discovering, but something about Koka was making him act differently. Kobachi's vision fixating from Mochi to the venomous maiden, all Mochi had instilled in his head was pushed to the side when Kobachi's gaze rested on her. "Ko-Ka, Sa-Ru-To-Bi, Koka Sarutobi, pretty name, for a pretty girl." He said innocently with a smile, before adding. "Ramen will be amazing!" He was certainly in high spirits as opposed to the white haired chimp, but Kobachi wasn't focused on Mochi at the moment.

10A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 am

Anonymous

A Day to Relax[Open, Social] 1KbTPyq
Kōka would transfer from cool, calm, and collected to blushing and back again, until her name was described as pretty. No one had ever told her that; not her mentors, not her cousins, no one. It caught her off guard and caused a hot red sensation to fill her cheeks again. Fortunately they reached the ramen shop before it was too noticeable. When she opened the redwood framed door, a bell dinged and it alerted the staff of incoming customers. The smell of ingredients braced the two teen's faces and hopefully distracted Kobachi from Kōka's face. " Aah~ " She would simply moan, taking in the glorious smell of the cooking food. She helped Kobachi into a chair that was paired with a small table, she sitting in the one opposite to him. It was a table that had a view of the valley and the mountains, the sun dimming and coming to a set.

A woman approached their table and handed them two menus. " Hello, what will you be having today? " Kōka grabbed her menu and already knew what she wanted. " I'd like Naruto Sushi Ramen with Chicken. " She'd order, handing her menu back. Her mouth would slightly water just thinking of her food. She sat back in her seat, returning to a collected, quiet state.

Words Achieved: 220
Ryo Earned: 20

11A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Empty Re: A Day to Relax[Open, Social] Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Koka's reaction was unseen by the teen, but it surely would have made Kobachi a bit embarrassed himself, nonetheless the pair slipped into the warm colored ramen shop and the scent of herbs, spices, and savory broth made the teens saliva glands secrete liquid into his mouth. Being helped into his seat by Koka, he was a bit ashamed that he needed her assistance, but her helping him was still nice and greatly appreciated. "Sorry hehe, but thank you, you are too kind." Kobachi said as he sat down and used his good hand to adjust his extensive braid behind the frame of the seat, so it wouldn't snag between his back and the chair. Giving a slight bow of his head and a light smile to Koka whom was sitting across from him, he examined the menu. "Eh?" His head titled to the side as he saw some familiar words on the menu, his eyes locked onto them repeating the syllables in his mind then quietly wording them. It almost seemed like an ancient chant as he continued to say it until he was convinced, this dish was his own name.

"Hm, I would like to have the Tu-Na Kobachi please." He said with an enthused smile, while handing her the menu. Looking back at his company he noticed her fixated gaze and averted his the the scenery a bit nervous, the feeling being evident in his stomach or maybe it was simple hunger. Nodding as he admired the beautiful sight, he convinced himself it was hunger indeed, so with his brains about him he turned to the equally winsome female in front of him as he set Mochi in his lap and petted him. "You picked your meal very fastly" He said with incorrect grammar, "You choose to eat here often?" An agog visage melded onto his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum