Takigakure

Getting to know the young ones Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to know the young ones

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting to know the young ones Empty Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:32 am

Baby V

Baby V

Name: Teambuilding: Knowing your peers
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Suna
Rewards: 150
Participants: Suna Ninja
Daily: Yes
Description: Due to the low number of formed teams and the busy schedules of the higher ranked ninja, it's come to the attention of the village elders that some solidarity is in order. Meet with some of your fellow Ninja and get some training done, try to get along, and learn to work together. A United Village is a strong village. 

[More may be added] 

2Getting to know the young ones Empty Re: Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:00 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Soooo bored"

"I can't believe I have to wait a few more hours before I can leave, bastards should have had my things when I sent that letter." Rara would say as he would be just pacing back and forth. Rara would sit down on a rock and look up at the night sky, hating being in this village. He left for a reason but at this moment he was here, he didn't like that one bit. At least it wasn't hot like it usually was; but that probably would be because it was late at night. His attention would turn from the night sky that was lit up with many stars as he would hear something to his left, though after looking would find it was just an cat. He would rub the back of his head as he had hoped it would have been someone, he didn't like being bored either. So he wanted to talk to someone or do something with someone, that could be the only thing that could boast his shitty mood. 

Rara can be seen wearing a fur-collared leather and fur trench coat that is unbuttoned, revealing his muscular body, the coat is imprinted with an cross on the back. Along with that he would be wearing regular black pants but no shoes. Why he was wasn't wearing shoes was because this place was sandy and he liked sand on his toes. He wasn't wearing anything else beside his orb-shaped earrings that shined from the stars in the sky. 

Word Count: 0254/0000

3Getting to know the young ones Empty Re: Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:20 am

RinSongbird

RinSongbird

Rine walked around as she watched her small puppet walk with her. She stopped and looked up at the sky and smiled. "I haven't seen the stars in a while. Then again I haven't been outside in a while either." She said to herself and giggled. Rine looked up ahead and found a man with a fur-collared leather coat and wondered why he was out at this time of night. She decided to introduce herself as she walked up to the man a bit shyly though.

Rine was seen wearing her black/white crop-top and netted shirt with her skirt/shorts and belt along with her healed boots and white hooded jacket.

4Getting to know the young ones Empty Re: Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:34 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Hmm mhmm."

"Hello~" Rara would say to the person that would begin to approach him, glad that his wish was granted. He didn't even wish upon a star for it to happen either. Rara though wasn't at his happiest as this person was an girl, and a pretty young one. He didn't have anything against the opposite sex or anything, it was just that she seemed to not be a very experienced person. His thought was that he wouldn't really be able to get an good story out of her like he would an old lady. But he wouldn't say what he thought as it wasn't that important, he had someone to talk to. 

"Sooo, who are you?" 

Word Count: 0117/0370

5Getting to know the young ones Empty Scared silly O.O Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:47 am

RinSongbird

RinSongbird

Rine jumped when she heard him say "hello" She then tensed up but breathed a huge sigh and walked to the man and smiled. "H-hello. I'm Rine....w-what's yours?" She asked as she tried not to faint. Rine was extreamlly shy to people she didn't know. Rine then started to move her hands and her small puppet danced. Rine got destracted and smiled as the puppet danced.

She snapped out of it and put it the puppet away and sat down by the man. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen around here." She worked up the courage to ask him.

6Getting to know the young ones Empty Re: Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:00 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Hmm mhmm."

"Nice to meet you Rine, I am Raktavija. But every calls me Rara." Rara would say as he returned an warm smile, the child would sit next to him and this amazed Rara. He did plan on having an friendly conversation and was going to keep himself in check, but he got excited. He felt strange about this one. He has never really met anyone shy before and the little courage she mustered up to ask him an question gave him thoughts. But this weirdo would shake his head as he knew he would end up in trouble if he went along with them. 

"Hmm, I am just waiting on some friends to bring me my things. I am heading to another village for a vacation. What are you doing here? It is very late for an kid like you to be out, even if you have that toy with you. At night is when all really bad guys come out." Rara would say as he kept his warm smile on his face. His words might be true as he was one of those really bad guys. But tonight he was just behaving, and hopefully he would stay that way. 

Word Count: 0201/0571

7Getting to know the young ones Empty Re: Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:18 am

RinSongbird

RinSongbird

Rine smiled and held out her puppet as she moved it with her chakra threads. "It's ok. Little Jox and little Jone can protect me." She said as she took out another puppet that danced in the same matter as her other one. "Oh..and it's nice to meet you Mr. Rara." She smiled at him. She seemed to open up to him more than her own sister or mother which was odd compared to how much time she spent whittling puppets with her smaller sister.

8Getting to know the young ones Empty Re: Getting to know the young ones Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:27 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Hmm mhmm."

"Toys can't protect people, girl." Rara would say, not really caring if his words disrespected her. He would turn his attention back up to the sky and then down at her, then he would look back to the sky. Then he would look back at her. He was thinking of something and when he would look back at the sky would begin to say what was on his mind. "But maybe I am wrong, which you might agree with, so can you show me what your toys can do. I wanna play with ....Little Jox... and... little Jone...I have time and please don't worry about hurting me. Cause you won't." 

Rara didn't mean that her puppets were weak when he said they won't hurt him, as they wouldn't because of many things. He was a monster and also loved pain so wouldn't really care if it hurt. He would love it either way. 

Word Count: 0000/0000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum