Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Missions for a young one Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missions for a young one

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missions for a young one Empty Missions for a young one Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Sabo

Sabo

Missions Part 1 :

2Missions for a young one Empty Re: Missions for a young one Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:09 am

Sabo

Sabo

Sabo

"First mission with the squad"

It was an average day within the village of Sunagakure. Sun high in the sky beaming down and very few clouds floating about in the sky, a truly beautiful hot day. On this day though an large beast roamed the back streets, on the hunt. The large exotic tiger, who's owner Miss Kimiko, was out and about not knowing or caring where it was. But it would be bad if this Tiger would be left out to just do as it pleased, as it could really hurt people. So a new ninja squad that was formed today would have the pleasure of those four. Though they were told to meet up one of them was late, but that was because he found what they were looking for. But instead of going to tell them his find he couldn't. The beauty of the beast made the young dark-skinned shinobi unable to turn his gaze, and tears of joy would begin to blur his vision. 

"L-look at it...I can't believe it is so beautiful. I gotta pet it!" Sabo would be saying as he would slowly begin to make his way over to the large exotic cat, his desire to touch the beautiful feline's pelt. The large exotic beast wasn't paying attention to the approaching Sabo as it was devouring something. Sabo was lucky as he was able to place his left hand on the kitties back, but as he touch the beast would turn around in the attempt to slap Sabo with it's menacing claws. And Sabo would most likely die from this attack as he had no form of protection on him, not even his puppet. But as quick as the tiger swung something quicker came and grabbed Sabo.  

"Glad we came to find you or that could have ended bad." The Woman said as she held him, she was standing onto of a building and looking down in the alley way. "If you came to the meeting spot you would have been able to go down and play, but you didn't and would have to watch." She would say. 

Two others, a boy and girl, would be running down both ends of the alley way toward the tiger. The tiger would have no way to go as there was only two ways out of the alley, and also it seemed to not worry that much about the two young shinobi coming toward it. At first Sabo would watch but he became curious at what the woman that was carrying him looked like, and when he looked up tears streamed down his face and a bit of blood came out of his nose. The young boy would faint at how big this woman's breast were. 

A few minutes would pass and Sabo would open his eyes, when he woke up he would find himself leaning against the wall. And in front of him was the tiger, but it was asleep and tied up. "Pretty...Kitty..." He would say as he would leap forward and begin to rub his head against the soft tiger's pelt. He really didn't know what was going on after he fainted but didn't really care as this Tiger was soft, but he would suddenly think about his squad he was supposed to meet. "O fudge! I gotta go find the others, tell them I caught the tiger!" Sabo would say as he would jump to his feet, but when he would he would look and see three people looking at him. The Woman and the Girl where shacking thier heads as the boy was walking toward Sabo. 

"Shut up! We are right here, baka! We are right here if you bothered to look, man you are already annoying." The boy would say as he grabbed Sabo's collar and pulled him close, an pissed expression on his face. Sabo didn't understand what is wrong with this guy, as he didn't do anything wrong. "Come on we gotta still bring this dangerous tiger back, and go on to the next mission." The boy would say as he would walk over to the Tiger, he would untie it and put an leash around it's neck. The boy would then wake up the Tiger and when it awoke it didn't look happy, the girl though ran over and jumped on the Tiger's back. A second later the Tiger would look peaceful. The boy would then begin to lead the Tiger out of the Alley, heading to take the Tiger to it's owner. 

As those two walked with the Tiger the Sensei would come over to Sabo. She would see that Sabo had an confused look on his face about not knowing what was going on, so she would explain. "Well Sabo since you fainted you didn't know what happened, so I will explain. After I tell you who we are. If you came to the meeting you would know that I am Mika, that girl is Rin, and that boy is Maka. And you are apart of squad twelve. I sent you all the details of the missions for today, but I also that it was a must for you guys to come to the meeting spot before starting. I wanted you all to tell each other your strengths and weaknesses so we can work on them during this mission. And get some practice on working together. Blah Blah Blah you get what I am trying to say. " She would be walking with Sabo following the others as she talked. Sabo was a bit quiet after she spoke so she would look down at him and see that he was staring at her, "What is it?" 

"I love you Sensei!" Sabo would suddenly say as he would grope his sensei, but this would only happen for a mere second. Like an pissed god she would punch Sabo in the face sending him to the ground, and then would pick him up by the head. She would then spin him around before throwing him forward.  He would be sent flying passed Rin and Maka. Those two would stop at seeing this. Maka would shake his head as he went to grab Sabo, and throw the lewd faced boy on the tiger. Rin would look back and see their Sensei dusting herself of and walking up with them. 

"Don't let him get too close to you, he is a pervert." She would say to the young girl. 

Word Count: 1077/2500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum