Village: Missing Nin- Konoha
Village Rank: Jonin
Skill Rank: A- Rank Missing Nin.

Hyuga Soran  V128
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: White
Looks Description: He has very white eyes that have a greyish tint for the iris, and they have a grey pupil that blends into one creating a gray eye, and the rest of the eye is white. He has a headband that shows the image of his village, and it has a cut going through the symbol showing his place as a missing ninja. He has a ring that is circular, and the circle is a black glass, that has a white marking on it showing his position in the Akatsuki. He usually has Sandals on that are blue, and make him a bit taller. He has a rather white skin compared to most. Under his robes he has a black shirt that is made of a very light cloth, and goes almost down to his elbows. It does not go up his neck much, and he usually tucks it into his pants. He usually wears some black cloth pants that are light, but are a bit puffy around the ankles. He also has a belt that has a similar white glass piece that is square, and has the same black icon that his ring has.

Hyuga Soran  Cy10

Personality Description: He is very calm, and chill doesn't do anything that he has to go out of his way to do. For example if someone runs away, and he knows the man is worth little he will let the person go. He can be very happy at times, and especially when he is meditating outside. He also can be very sad, but his way of showing sadness is to ignore everyone, and have a blank look on his face. He follows orders, and never whines about an in particular mission, and does not speak out to his boss unless spoken to.
On missions he does not speak to those he doesn't know, and if he was to be captured. No matter how much pain he may go through he will not shed a tear, or give information that is sacred to his group. He has not yet been tortured, and asked to give up information, and this is mainly since he picks his fights wisely, and plans out what he will do.

He is a very intelligent person, and shows it for instance on missions sometimes he will see what is going on, and will just walk half a mile out, and just meditate to past time, and wait for night time when he is more camouflage. Also on missions he usually goes over many different strategies, but this usually only applies to people that he knows might be an issue to snatch. Possible issues could be defenses, or terrain.

He usually stand back, and watches what his predator is doing. Since he does have a Byakugan he stands back, and positions himself wisely, even if that means he has to wait a few days for a good opportunity to swoop in.
Showing Others There Nonexistent Worth
Nature
Dislikes:
People Who speak highly of themselves, as well as people who are destructive to nature itself
His Father
Drama

Catch Phrases:
( Your fate has already been decided this fight means little. )
(My father showed me pain, and I will pass this down to you worthless fool. )
Nindo: ( I will show you Pain. )

Hyuga Soran  73m2

Element Affinity:
Wind
Water
Sub Element Affinity:
Hyuga Soran  32es

History: Soran started was born a very happy baby, but soon after he was exposed to the outside world, and he was not prepared to take it in. From 1 to 8 he was raised like most, and put through school to learn about the village, and how society works, but he noticed around his eighth birthday his father looked a bit bothered like he needed to tel Soran something that was not properly shared. His father one day sat down with him, and told him "Son you must give up all hope of being in this family if you are not going to show any effort. Up to this point he took many of his fathers words as a joke, but know for some reason Soran took it as blackmail, and this began his hate towards his family.

He put up with it for four years, and throughout those years he was sometimes not aloud to speak or see his other family, and his father would spend hours beating him until he was strong enough to share the ways of the main family. Soran's mother told the father to stop, but Soran would not let him, because Soran believed there was no reason to live if it was not to support, and to show honor to the ones he loved. Soran after a while started showing strength, and his father backed off him for a while, but at news of an incoming conflict arose, and Soran was to fight his father was too old for this, and would be of no use.

Soran who was after many years of being beat had finally made it to chunnin, but at his ceremony none of his family bothered to make an appearance. Soran's mother that night broke out, and said "Your father is the reason for this he forced us not to get close to you, he said you would get weak..." All of a sudden from the other room a noise came closer, and closer Soran glanced over, and saw his father run to his mother, and his father covered his mouth, and said "This could be a lot worst stay out of this, or i will be more harsh there are people depending on us to fight."

Soran who was very strong for his class, but to his father was as weak as a stick, and so many years went by with the conflict rumors rising, and Soran endeavored constant pain. One day when Soran took his mother out for a picnic, because the two had rarely communicated for the ten years that his father had him on minimal communication. They were eating so happily tell his father sensed the two out of the house, and arrived at the scene, and ran to Soran's mother, and through her into a tree, and he said "You like this i can do it again, you're doing this to her Soran your worthless to me, and this whole village if you're going to be so naive." Soran had just earned the rank of jounin a few days earlier, and was now becoming much stronger than his dad. His father ran up to him with a fist out at his face, and said "You stupid boy how many times have i told you." Soran ducked down, and charged chakra into his palms, and struck out his hands, for he was so angered by everything at the moment his father was never pleased, and his mother was barely moving, and covered in blood. They were half a mile out from the village, and now he stood there his father becoming very pail as he coughed up blood, and Soran had hit him right in the heart with a large amount of chakra, and power.

Soran's mother began to cry, and she said "No son what have you done, you must leave here leave this country you will just be murdered here you must go on." He scurried on with no time to spar, and along his way to nowhere he thought about how he could have held his temper back just one more time, because Soran's father was expected to die soon  anyways.

He spent day, and night going into small villages, and would steal food, and then move on after being chased away by the villagers. He lived like this for about a year just getting by, and one day he was trapped, and was surrounded by multiple people, but Soran was not exactly in trouble see he had trained himself, and made a very unique fighting style, that he had developed. He stood like a crane, and used his feet, and his hands combined with his superior ability to control his balance to destroy all the surrounding foes chakra networks, and he took most of the food the men had.

Right when he was about to leave a voice came out of the shadows, and a man approached, and said "You mind if i take this man." This man that approached was in a dark cloak, but it was dark out, and hard to distinguish any more features. The man asked Soran his name, and asked him who he was. Soran had no reason to lie, and thought maybe this guy is one like him lost, and removed from society. The man told Soran that he has a way to help him Soran followed this suspicious man back with the hostage he had took. He told Soran no worries he had a similar background, but the reason he left was much different, but he turned around, and pointed to his band on his head which had a cut through it, and the man walked up to Soran, and sliced a dash into it, and said "You are one of us now aren't you, if so you must show it."
Soran replied "I guess so." They entered a very interesting layer, and inside many people in one corner with their hands tied up, and there were people in chairs that had similar cloaks, and were counting their large sums of money. Soran hears the man that brought him here say "Boss i think i found an perfect sensory person who is very strong at fighting." A man appeared out of the darkest part of the cave, and lit a match, and there was a monstrous chair that raised above everyone, and he spoke "Yes i am aware, and i would agree with your decision very nice choice, were lucky to have you Soran meet yourself at home. I will give you your first bounty tomorrow." Soran for the many years after took bounties found the person out, and brought them back without anyone knowing who or what he is.
RP Sample: Soran was wandering through the forest looking for a special someone by the name of Ron Postercy he has his cloak on that has red clouds that are rather large, and it is a full body clock that only exposes his face. His cloak also was not easy to see at this late at night, and the forest density helped him camouflage. On one of his fingers he has a black ring that has a white marking on it showing his membership as an Akatsuki, and with this cloak he can not be sensed, but since he is a very strong sensory user himself he has an edge on everyone. He continued to the edge of the forest, and at the edge lie a set of stairs that were concrete with a bit of dirt on them, and they went down about fifteen feet.

He slowly walked down them as he saw from the corner of his eye a guard was moving around, and at this time Soran had his Byakugan to see the movement of the guard. He sensed out this Ron man who was counting his money, and was not listening to all the people telling him that he must leave, and make great haste. "No boss we must leave" One of his servant's screamed. Ron replied "Get lost i don't need you." The servants ran out the door, and as Ron looked up he saw Soran standing face to face with him, and Soran was holding two guards, and threw them to the floor in front of Ron. Soran's eyes looked more intense, and veins stood out more,and then he swiftly throughout his fist, and aimed for the man's chakra points, and Soran in a low voice spoke 2 palms, 4 palms, 8 palms, 16 palms, 64 palms he stopped abruptly since he did not want to kill the man, but his hands were moving oh so swiftly. Soran looked at the man who was now barely alive, and Soran through Ron over his shoulder.

Soran looked around the large red tent, and grabbed a box of coins that sold for a very high price, but not only this box sells well Soran thought, but this fat man here will sell well, as well. Soran began his way back to the stairs, and no one bothered to chase after him, because they felt like they might be another victim, and this fat man that, he had beat was one of the strongest in their village. He looked over with his white eyes scanning to make sure that no one was following him. He turned back around, and walked into the dense musty forest, and after about a mile of walking activated his Byakugan, and scanned the area for any signs of life. He found a very feint sign of chakra about a mile out, and was not sure why. He started walking towards these two chakra sources. As he became deeper, and deeper he could feel himself getting closer like whatever the chakra was coming from was stopped. When he finally got there, there was a camp site all set up, and he saw two men tied up with a rope, and a tent he noticed these two people tied up, and knew they had a high bounty. He looked into the tent, and there was the man that had taken him in as an  Akatsuki, and Soran spoke to the man who looked up with half closed eyes "Sorry I was passing by, and noticed these two men, and then with them having such a high bounty was wondering who might be carrying them."

The man replied "Oh i see Soran yes i have captured both of them lucky for me they were together. So i was just about to get up actually, and head back for the cave if you want to join me?"

Soran replied with a slight smile on his face "Sure." Soran stuck out his hand, and helped the man up. They both grabbed their hostages, and head through the road back to their hideout, and discussed to each other how it was they captured their hostages.

A year later, when Soran was out on a mission his whole organization was whipped out, and the cave was sealed. Soran was once again lonely, and killed many to silence the pain that he suffered.

Last edited by Soran on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 11 times in total

2Hyuga Soran  Empty Re: Hyuga Soran Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:21 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Personality is missing, appearance needs to be a paragraph long. Also, how did you become Akatsuki?

3Hyuga Soran  Empty Re: Hyuga Soran Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:28 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

I approve this message. Welcome to Akatsuki.

4Hyuga Soran  Empty Re: Hyuga Soran Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:56 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Archived

The user has failed to post in the activity check, and thus the user's character has been archived.

5Hyuga Soran  Empty Re: Hyuga Soran Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:12 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Moved back due to request from the user.
Permission given to be A-Rank Missing-Nin in replace for Akatsuki Member.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum