Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vindicta's Custom Jutsu

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:11 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Vindincta wrote:
Vindicta's Custom Jutsu 73m2

Name: Sensing Art; Chakra Sensing Antecedent
Type: Sensory
Used For: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: Based on Sensory Combat Style
Duration: Indefinitely, upon following the upkeep rules.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Utilize the Ram Hand Seal
Description: This technique sends a wave of untraceable chakra within a sensors range. Allowing them to inherently sense the physical and spiritual attributes of the land. Henceforth, after releasing this wave and allowing it to sit in the area, they can inherently trace another user's chakra, or trace a flying arrow, and so on. Given the right circumstances. They, however, must mold what objects or people they are sensing. As this is considered a physical and spiritual sensing technique.
Weakness:

One must know what he or she is attempting to sense.
The user cannot sense someone who is hiding their chakra and has a higher sensory combat style.
One can absorb the chakra utilized for the wave and therefore limit his sensing range.

I would like you to clarify what you mean by physical attributes. Are you able to sense terrain, obstacles, landscape, etc? Are you able to identify a certain feature, or just able to sense that something is going on in a certain area? If you are able to sense all of these things, I think we might be stepping foot on to Byakugan territory.

4Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:22 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Vindincta wrote:Byakugan is able to telescope into any perfected featured area it wishes, canonically, over a kilometer away.

This technique is specifically able to sense chakra, movement, and outside terrain. For starters, I have to know what I'm attempting to sense. So, if I'm attempting to sense trees I won't be able to mystically know someone is carrying a lighter. If I'm attempting to sense a person, then there's no way I can know what they're wearing, where they're from, and so on.

Unlike the Byakugan which can simply telescope into a person, break apart the very fabric of their physical existence, and then move onto another area with ease. This being said because I cannot visually "break through" obstacles like the Byakugan. Also, the byakugan isn't purely dependent on the chakra in the area it's attempting to sense.

So, I wouldn't consider this technique anywhere near Byakugan. Byakugan is 100x better and this technique has weaknesses to circumvent its reach too.

So, assuming this answers your question, I can ASSURE you this technique is not stepping onto Byakugan territory.

Take this post, reword it, and add it to the description of the jutsu. What you described to me, as well as the limits of the technique, I did not get from the description.

6Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:14 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

I have not read the whole thing but just had to stop here, take this off...

"Allowing them to inherently sense the physical and spiritual attributes of the land."

You are not a Sage nor is this a kinjutsu or a Yin Yang Release technique for you to be sensing God. lol So take out anything that says Spiritual.

8Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Chakra (チャクラ, chakura) is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the molding of the physical energy (身体エネルギー, shintai enerugī) present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy (精神エネルギー, seishin enerugī) gained from the mind.

Allowing them to inherently sense the physical and spiritual attributes of the land.

All you have to do is change the wording. Dont argue because I am right. I have admitted time and time again when I am wrong. As soon as you say that you sense the Physical and Spiritual Attributes OF the Land. Then you are sensing the land and not what is on it who is on it or anything around that. You are literally saying that you are sensing mother nature. That is why I mentioned Sage Mode.

10Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sir, why do you arguing about such an insignificant technique

This is my favorite part. If its insignificant, change it sir.

11Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Name: Sensing Art; Chakra Sensing Antecedent
Type: Sensory
Used For: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: Based on Sensory Combat Style
Duration: Indefinitely, upon following the upkeep rules.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Utilize the Ram Hand Seal
Description: This technique sends a wave of untraceable chakra This chakra would be traceable by a sensor with the correct technique.  It's like the F-22 Raptor or the F-35 Lightning II.  They admit a lower radar signature than other aircraft of their class but they can still be seen.  You can use not a lot of chakra but it can always be traceable within a sensors range. Allowing them to inherently sense the physical and spiritual What do you mean by spiritual?  Which deities are worshipped there or do you mean if Chakra is being used there.  Please use layman's terms and consider me a 5 year old. attributes of the land. Henceforth, after releasing this wave and allowing it to sit in the area How long does the chakra sit in the area before it dissipates naturally?  Do you admit another burst of chakra similar to sonar?.  Given the right circumstances the can trace another user's chakra or trace a flying arrow, among other things. They, however, must moldWhat do you mean by mold?  Again layman's terms and treat me like a 5 year old. what objects or people they are sensing. As this is considered a physical and spiritual sensing technique. See above red statement about spiritual

This technique is specifically able to sense chakra, movement, and outside; Not needed terrain. For starters, I have to know what I'm attempting to senseIf this is approved like this, someone could sneak attack you cause you aren't attempting to see said person or said weapon coming at your face.. So, if I'm attempting to sense trees I won't be able to mystically know someone is carrying a lighter. If I'm attempting to sense a person, then there's no way I can know what they're wearing, where they're from, and so on.Or what weapons they are wielding/throwing at you.

Unlike the Byakugan which can simply telescope into a person, break apart the very fabric of their physical existence, and then move onto another area with ease. This being said because I cannot visually "break through" physical obstacles.Does this mean if there is a wall between you and something you cannot bypass the wall with this jutsu?

As previously stated, range depends on sensory combat style.

Weaknesses:

One must know what he or she is attempting to sense.
The user cannot sense someone who is hiding their chakra and has a higher sensory combat style.
One can absorb the chakra utilized for the wave and therefore limit his sensing range.

red is questions Blue are errors with grammar and sentences that i have deemed necessary to fix to make it easier to read.

13Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Vindicta's Custom Jutsu Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Change any mention of spiritual with chakra. I still need to know how long the cloud lasts without being renewed. Anything that was blue in my previous replace the original with. Trust me it will make it easier to read.

"If somebody manages to confine themselves prior to the techniques ability to "claim" an area, then yes. They would be considered unable to be sensed due to the confines or barrier or whatever the use blocking out the chakra. I would not be able to sense through it as chakra would not be within it.

However, let's say someone just throws a wall in front of them, and allows open space, then the chakra would still be able circumvent and claim the area.

You could consider this another weakness, I s'pose. The technique cannot sense what it cannot reach or what area is possibly blocked.

Hiding like a mole and replace the ground?
I won't even know a thing ~" <- Reword this description into the necessary portions(including weaknesses)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum