When Twisted Souls Meet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Twisted Souls Meet Empty When Twisted Souls Meet Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

”For fucks sake, I need to drop the habit of being late. Makes me miss out on all the fun.”

The “fun” Yazui was referring to in his mind was the slaughter of a tea-house full of people in the Tea Country. No survivor was left to tell the tale, but witnesses had seen two individuals dressed in a black robe decorated with red clouds entering the bar. Neither of these individuals had been spotted among the corpses, so it was only logical to conclude that they had been the culprits. Apparently Yazui wasn't the only one in Akatsuki who enjoyed a good killing. Already the organization was making a name for itself, and with the black-and-red cloaked organization being remembered as the ones behind the Fourth Shinobi War, it wouldn't take long for shinobi from the villages to come after them. Not that Yazui minded. He loved a good fight as long as it ended with him on top.  

The Kirite was currently occupying a bench on an overview looking over a small, peaceful town. It was here that he was supposed to meet one of his partners in crime. A fucking little meet-and-greet with someone whom he would be sharing his bloodbaths with. Maybe they could have some fun in the small town? First kill a few citizens then hunt the rest of them down as animals. Yazui had already missed out on one good killing spree, now he felt that in order to make up for it, the next bloodbath he was going to be part of had to outdo the one he had missed. Which meant a higher death rate, and a more brutal manner of killing.  

”Maybe we could go to Otogakure next. Too bad Konoha already took care of the Kirite there. I would've loved to see the expressions on their faces when I'd make my return. Especially wearing this robe. I bet mother would be proud..”

Many people tended to agree that while homicide was a terrible crime, patricide was even worse. Killing an innocent was bad enough, but killing your own father, the one who had spawned you and raised you, the one who provided for you, the one with whom you shared your blood, was a different thing all together. But if you really thought about it, how did it make a difference? Enemy shinobi, civilians, family members.. they were all parents or children to someone. They were all just meat. When taking relatively, how did the life of his father weigh heavier than the lives of all his other victims just because they happened to share some DNA?

The shit people could make over a bit of seed.....

2When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 am

Regalia

Regalia
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Snow. Regalia began to hear the people around them sigh in dis-contempt as it snowed. The simple minded bafoons had probably never seen snow. It rained quite a bit, however, snow wasn't a site. It was never cold enough for snow. The white haired maiden walked through it as she smiled, lifting up her hand from the center crease in her black and red cloak as a flake of snow touched her hand. She hated wearing this cloak, it was dull, boring even. However, she wasn't a fan of big confrontations, and although she didn't care for the lives of others, she didn't want to start a fight with Keji. Although they were equally matched in strength, she didn't feel like leveling a village was a good way to solve the problems at hand. 

The snow, however, was Regalias doing. The fallen angel typically was a member of the yuki clan, and even though she herself was not cold, the energy in her body was powerful enough to freeze the rain as it fell. Which, of course, would explain the snow which vexed almost all of the villagers of this peaceful village. A village which had no shinobi in it, and would make for easy pickings if the time were to come for the master of the Asatsuki to choose it as there base of operations. 

Regalia gave a half faced smile as she continued walking, closing her eyes as she let the breeze decide her direction. How she loved the snow, no matter where she was, if there was rain, it would only be replaced by these intricate little snow angles. 

The silver haired maiden began to open her eyes as she continued walking. She saw children playing with the snow around them, although it was adorable, Regalia didn't care. They were only children, and they would grow up to be monstrous behemoths that today's commoners would call people. It was then she saw something beyond the playing children. There was a man standing a bit off in the distance, dressed in a black cloak with small, red clouds being the only design. "I recognize that ghastly uniform from anywhere." she muttered. He was at least a few hundred feet away. Regalia smiled as she turned back around, and put her hood over her head. "He looks like he is contempt with his current location." she smiled. She couldn't see him clearly, but she knew it wasn't keji. If it was, she would have gone over there and slapped him for sticking her with the check. This man was different, at least, she thought it was a man.

3When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:11 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

It seemed the Akatsuki had attracted a curious specimen. The cloak the woman heading towards him was wearing was already an eye-catcher, but the rain around her crystalizing into snow without any effort on her part, at least as far as Yazui could see, could draw the attention of anyone. (Not that his six arms, plainly visible due to his cloak being customly made with six sleaves, were any less likely to draw some eyes.) ”Not exactly subtle. That ability is gonna be a pain in the ass if we ever have to sneak through the rain, though I'll give her some credit for style.” Yazui waited for the woman to come within a few feet of him before greeting her. Any other civilians around were well outside of hearing distance as he introduced himself the way only Yazui could.

”Hehehe. Snow and a nice view over a peaceful little town. Pretty fuckin' romantic, huh? How about cuttin' up a few locals and stringing them up from the lanterns upside-down like little pigies for the atmosphere, huh? I'm Kirite Yazui, by the way.” The first thing Yazui noticed about the young woman in front of him was how ladylike she looked. Pretty, pleasant and delicate. That cloak seemed an ill fit on her, and it wasn't just the color of her hair cursing with the red and black. A girl like her didn't seem like the type to be part of an organisation like Akatsuki. This automatically made her interesting to Yazui. What kind of person was hidden beneath that innocent face? How much did she have to do with the tea house massacre? Yazui watched her face closely as he made his offer, trying to scan for any signs of approval or perhaps disgust to try and judge what kind of person she was.

4When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 am

Regalia

Regalia
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Regalia continued walking as she began to notice that the children had disappeared. How odd of them all. It wasn't like children to just wonder off, then she noticed a man walking up towards her. She noticed his 6 arms, however,showed no reaction. The fact that her partner had the body of a demon was enough to stop her from showing surprise, let along her ability to force herself to act any way needed. The man began to talk about murdering some of the villagers, asking in such a graphic way that the silver haired maiden couldn't help but let a gentle smile pull across her elegant face as she slowly pulled off the hood from her head. "Hello Sir Yazui." she said, giving a soft bow towards him as she used one of the arms beneath her cloak and extending it across her chest. She only had 2 arms, however, she didn't put them in the arm holes. 

As she looked back up, giving a warm, gentle smile, the wind began to push into her, causing her cloak, which was only fastened by the one button by her neck, to dance along with it. It revealed the white mini dress which she wore beneath the cloak. 

"My name is Regalia Agurino, it is a pleasure to meet you." she said, snow still falling from the sky which surrounded the peaceful village. "I am sorry, but i must decline your offer. I have done enough slaughtering for one day." she told him, her eyes not moving as she looked into his own, and her cloak still moving with the wind, showing off her slim figure.

5When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:53 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

The smile Regalia's mention of cutting people up formed a perfect example of the difference between Regalia and Yarui. Whereas Regalia's smile had been gentle and slight, Yarui's mouth formed a toothed grin as he let out a chuckle. They were both psychopaths, cold-blooded killers. But whereas Regalia had burried her tendencies beneath a layer of civility and properness, Yarui showcased them for the world to see as if trying to boast about it. ”Really now? Your not reffering to that little tea house party, are you? Too bad I had to miss that, it really sounded like my cup of tea.””Heheheh... good one, Yazui.” Yazui observed the kunoichi's slim frame. Her posture reaffirmed his mental note that the girl seemed delicate. But for her to be an Akatsuki member, for the organization to even consider letting her join, she had to possess a significant amount of power.

”So, no killing, then? Thats a shame. Then again, we still aren't completely organized and lack a base of operation, so perhaps it's for the best not to attract too much attention for now.”, Yarui spoke. When the Akatsuki had first approached him, he couldn't help but wonder how the organiation had managed to resurface again and not immediately bring down the wrath of all five countries down upon them. The answer; by staying in the shadows. The capturing of a small country would be their first mayor act since the Fourth Shinobi War.

”So, any other idea's on how to pass our time?”

6When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:02 am

Regalia

Regalia
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The maiden smiled towards the akasuki member in surprise. He did not react at all to the reveal of her body, it was very unusual for a man not to gawk at her, she has even made men who were attracted to other males fall for her. She smiled as she turned around "I suppose we just relax." she said, begging to walk off before she felt something round, and cold touch her ass. The silver haired angel turned her head to see what it was, "a snow ball?" she muttered as a women came up, holding her sun in her arms. "I am so sorry!" she told regalia. "My sun missed, he was aiming for me and-" Regalia let out a laugh of innocents as her hand went up to her face. "Its fine," she said, both her arms going back under her black cloak as she secretly made hand seals underneath. "However, I am affraid it will take a while to dry my cloak. Let along the area i was hit." the women looked up in confusion as Regalia finished singeing, and lifted her hand back up. 

"Ice dome." a crystal clear dome of ice then shot up around regalias body, invisible to most unless they happened to catch a reflection. Luckly, everyone else was fairly far away, so they would only see the women and her child fall to the ground, both split in half in the middle. 

The dome quickly faded as regalia lifted up her good. "That makes 7 kills so far today." she said, beginning to walk away. "Come, we should look for Keji." she said, forgetting that Yazui probably had no idea who that even was.

7When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 am

Ura

Ura
Otogakure Jounin
Otogakure Jounin

”Alright whate-”, Yazui started saying when he suddenly heard a dull thud. His eyes traced the origin of the sound, and he noticed the residue of a snowball sticking to Regalia's fine ass, which gave the Kirite a good excuse to examine it a bit better. He then looked over to the woman who came to apoligize to his Akatsuki colleague. At first, Regalia seemed to accept this, yet when she complained about her clothes drying Yazui noticed her voice got colder.

”She sounds upset. Is she goi- Whoa!” Yazui managed to catch a glimpse of thin, sharp ice rising around the kunoichi. He had already deducted that her techniques would be ice-based due to the snow surrounding her, rather it was the way she used it that surprised her. He hadn't expected such a delicate girl to wield such deadly power with so little emotion and hesitation. Only a second later both people fell dead to the ground, a total of four chunks of dead meat. The sight of it caused a cruel chuckle to escape from Yazui's mouth before he turned to Regalia again.

”Well well well..”, Yazui said as he followed her. ”Aren't you a little bloodletter?” This time, his tone would have made it easy to notice that he was getting interested. While Regalia was a very pretty young woman, quite frankly there were tons of pretty young women out there, which is why his jaw didn't immediately drop at the sight of her. Pretty young women that enjoyed a good slaughter as much as Yazui did, now those were in much more scarce supply. ”Keji, huh? Who is that and why would we need his company?”, he asked, clearly not exited to share Regalia's company with anyone.

8When Twisted Souls Meet Empty Re: When Twisted Souls Meet Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:11 am

Regalia

Regalia
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The maiden smiled as she continued walking. She loved the feeling of awe that practically poured out of the akatsuki members body as he watched her slaughter. "Keji is another member of the akatsuki." She stayed. "He is my sparring partner. Nothing more." She smiled. She could tell he was interesting, and die to her superiority complex she thought all guys did.

As the blood crept up to regalias feet she began to walk away. "However," she spoke. "I suppose there is no reason to go see him." She began to continue walking as she smiled. "There is a meeting soon. The master will arrive and tell us why we have gathered here." She turned around, kissing him on the cheek. "I shall see your there.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum