Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will he turn back?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will he turn back? Empty Will he turn back? Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:56 am

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda would be seen walking at the dead of night toward the village gates; wearing a dark blue coat with a black collar that has his clans symbol on the back of it. Under it  a long-sleeved collared shirt, the uchiha emblem on the back of it, with suspenders and dark pants, and finally under that his anbu attire from the old days. On his face though he would have bandages covering his heads, but his hair would be having hair over his face covering up the bandages or making it hard for someone to see them. Since Garuda wouldn't be able to see he would need someone or thing to guide him on his journey and he would, two people in fact. One of them being his beloved friend Nana and the other someone that would be his sword and shield, or better put his protector. And the only reason for him having this protect with him even though he doesn't hold the title of Kage is because of the valuable information he has and also that he is currently blind.  The guard,Shana, was walking right next to him while Nana was on his shoulder. Both of them ready to assist the blind man if he would stumble in his path, this being physically and also spiritually. Something that should be pointed out is that Garuda also had a bag of supplies and Shana as well, and also that Shana had a jar that she held close to her. The jar being hidden underneath the dark coat she also wore. Garuda would stop for a second and turn around,"I hope to return from my journey a better man." And with that he would turn back around and the three would resume their journey to the Land of Snow. Something else to say about this journey is that the Kage knows of Garuda heading to the Land of Snow.
[Exit Land of Lighting]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum