Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Every great story seems to begin with a Snake" [CE Event]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NN NPC

NN NPC

As designed by the creators of this years Chunin Exams, a woman sat comfortably in a small building with two other shinobi. Both were sensors relaying information from the Chunin Exams happening in the Land of Rivers for those who couldn't travel.

"Greetings ladies and gentleman. I am Miu Takemetsu. I will be your host tonight and will be relaying information all the way from the Land of Rivers. Specifically we will be following our best and brightest during their attempt and becoming Chunin in what is clearly the most difficult Exam to date."

They had chose to call the gathering outside of the Daimyo's building to have a ease of access to the entire village.

"Ladies and gentleman of Otogakure may the odds be ever in our favor for the Chunin Exams have officially started. It appears Team Uchiha is down a man today leaving only Soul and Yamabushi to carry the torch of Otogakure to victory."

At the mention of Soul's name got a cheer from the entire village that was gathered with the loudest coming from the Uchiha of the village. Yamabushi's name was met with some cheers but many knew him as the grumpy teen who joined the village a year past. Not much was known about him and he wasn't very trusted among the Uchiha.

"It looks like Soul is taking the lead and relaying information to the older Yamabushi. And oh whats this? Soul is trying a new tactic it seems. Twisting the lever like it was trying to screw something in. But no dice. Yamabushi is offering some critical advice. Maybe they should force the lever to the right."

Oboro

Oboro sat among the viilagers, drinking and partying as their representatives were ammounced. Unfortunately, not all of team Uchiha was able to make it to the Exams considering Suzako did not seem to wish to sign up However, his cousins Soul and Yamabushi seemed to be doing their absolute best in the exams at this very moment. The sensors were delivering the messages to the Otogakure and everyone was cheering for the boys. At the top of his lungs, Oboro would yell, "Kick their asses Team Uchiha!" While he normally did not allow himself to become this excited over simple competition, he couldn't help himself in this situation. Not only were they his family, but they were also his students so naturally he wanted them to succeed. His foot tapped rapidly as he waited for any further news of their progress.

NN NPC

NN NPC

Hearing of the misfortunes Team Uchiha had would do well to knock the wind from the sails of those within Oto, for the lone team that they had sent to the Chunin exams had failed. Even Miu Takemetsu, the woman tasked with relaying all that she had heard couldn’t bring herself to tell the masses that the Uchiha duo had failed them, and had brought nothing but shame upon their village. Yet, she knew that she had to tell the masses, for keeping them waiting wasn’t an option. She cleared her throat, and after a long pause, she finally decided to tell the villagers what she had learned.

“I am sorry to say, but I must say it, team Uchiha has failed the exam. I repeat, team Uchiha has failed the exam. They had failed to turn the lever the right way, and have thus have been ejected from the exam,” Miu would solemnly report, a frown upon her face and her cheeriness having completely left her being. With those words spoken, she grew quiet, ignoring the few people who cried in outrage, taking a moment of silence like most of the people gathered were doing. It may be a blow, but that merely meant that the Genin within their village needed to be taught better, and Miu knew without a doubt that the Otokage would make that happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum